• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 786 Views, 5 Comments

The Forgotten Sisters - Flaming Pulsar



Celestia has 2 other sisters that must go on an adventure to find the Stones of Power to defeat a foe that will certainly show himself again.

  • ...
12
 5
 786

Chapter 12--Ambios Marking and Dream Klitrio

Author's Note:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qvAloRsxKzyFUZAucBfftW2zry4exFoQLhopu-ry18Q/edit?usp=sharing

Been getting my life into a stable state of being. Not setting a chapter schedule just whenever they come out is when they come out.

Chapter 12--Ambios Marking and Dream Klitrio

A week had passed and the travelling party had finally arrived in Aneto. “So where does Herensuge live?” Clover asked River.

“You see that mountain over there?” she pointed to a very obvious mountain in the distance. “He lives in a cave on that mountain. We should be able to get there by nightfall.”

“Can we stop for some lunch first?” Floriana asked. “I’m starving.”

“Fine, but we must be on our way in no more than an hour.”

They went to a nearby restaurant where they were greeted by the host. “Good afternoon, my name is Ambios Marking. Table for five?”

“Yes,” Clover said as they were led to a table.

“Can I get you started with some drinks?”

They ordered the drinks and Ambios left. “He seems nice,” Floriana said as they started looking at the menus.

“Don’t get any ideas, Flo, we can’t afford any romantic attachments right now,” Animia said.

“What about Clover and Flagra?”

“That started before our journey and they’ve gotten to the stage in their relationship where they aren’t distracted by romance. If you start a relationship now, I fear that it could distract you from our mission.”

“What is this mission you keep talking about?” River asked.

“We’ve been tasked to find the Stones of Power to vanquish Tirek,” Clover explained.

“Well, you haven’t made much progress while on my ship, have you?”

“That’s part of the reason we requested to be freed.”

“What’s the rest of the reason?”

“Flagra here is pregnant and we wanted to have the foal on land.”

“Pregnant, eh? How long?”

“About a two months before you caught us.”

Just then, the server came with their drinks. “Hello, my name is Dream Klitrio and I’ll be serving you today. Have you decided what you want to eat?”

They placed their orders and Dream left. “He’s kinda cute,” Animia said.

“What was that you were saying about no romantic attachments, Ani?” Floriana asked.

“Touche.”

Meanwhile, in the restaurant’s kitchen, Ambios Marking and Dream Klitrio were have a rather intriguing conversation. “I’m telling you, Ambios, that’s them,” Dream insisted.

“Are you sure? We don’t want to follow another random group of ponies again,” Ambios commented.

“Hey, those ponies in Egypt looked very similar to the Equestrian Princesses. Besides, this time I’m positive it’s them, these ponies are alicorns.”

“Alright, let’s say it is them, are we just gonna follow them like those ponies in Egypt? They didn’t seem too happy about being followed.

“No, I’ve got a better idea. If we get close to them, then we should have no problem with them letting us come with them.”

“Now, when you say ‘get close to them’ do you mean--”

“We’ll have to pose as their boyfriends, or ‘coltfriends’ as these annoying ponies call it.”

“You’re forgetting that I’m actually a pony too.”

“But that’s where you’re wrong, my dear Ambios. Thanks to Discord, you have become more than just a pony. You and I are tantamount to gods, now.”

“Whatever. So we pose as their coltfriends. What all does that entail?”

“Use your imagination you ignoramus! Romance her, make her feel special, have sex if you must. Just do whatever it takes to get her to trust you. You’ll do this with Princess Floriana and I shall do the same with Princess Animia. Once we gain their trust, we shall carry on with our plan.”

“Sounds good, just one question though. How do you woo a mare?”

“Ugh, why did I team up with you?”

“Personally, I think a little romance for you two is a good idea. I say bring them along for the journey, the more the merrier,” Clover said.

“Hmm, Clover does make a point,” River said. “Romantic attachments are proven to ease the mind of stress and make journeys like this seem much easier. Not to mention if you had two more stallions in your party, it could make certain tasks along the way much easier as well. However, I’ve also found that romantic attachments can become a weakness and a distraction that could lead to harm or even death.”

“While that may be true, I think love is more of a strength than a weakness. After all, love is known to conquer all.”

“Yes, but love also tends to be the cause of all.”

“Hmm, fair point…”

“Can I say something?” Flagra chimed in. “I think that it should be up to them to choose. If they want to attempt a relationship while we are travelling the so be it but if it gets to be distracting then we will solve that problem when we come to it.”

“How did you become so wise?” Clover asked.

“I had good teachers.”

“Well, I think we should go for it, when are we ever gonna get a chance for romance again?” Floriana said.

Shortly after they finished this conversation, Dream returned with their food and Animia decided to make her move. “You said your name was Dream, right?”

“That’s right, miss,” Dream said casually. I’ve already caught her attention, this is gonna be easier than I thought.

“Well, I’m Animia and I must say that name suits you perfectly because when I look at you I feel like I’m dreaming.”

“Well, I’m sure my looks are nothing compared to your own.”

“Ooh, you’re good. Say, we’re here on a long journey and it would be much more durable if you would come along.”

“Well, how could I say no to such a beautiful mare as yourself.” As he left to serve the other tables, he turned his head back and winked at her.

She turned back to the rest of the group who were just staring at her in shock. “What?”

Finally Clover spoke up, “We just never expected a pony such as yourself to be so comfortable talking with the other sex.”

“What can I say, I’ve been practicing.”

“With what?” Floriana asked, genuinely concerned for her sister.

“With Albus…”

“Albus? You mean your phoenix Albus Ignis?”

She nodded. “He’s actually a smart bird and he understands me very well.”

“Yes, that tends to come with animal magic,” Clover added.

They finished their lunch and went to pay where Floriana decided she would get a chance to talk to Ambios by having Clover give her the money.

“Oh why hello,” Ambios said when he saw it was her trying to pay. “Don’t tell me you’re paying for all of those meals? I simply can’t allow this. Please, allow me to cover the meal for you and your friends.”

“Oh, no, you don’t have to do that,” she said.

“Please I insist.” As he rung them up using his own money he asked, “I haven’t seen you guys around here, are you new to town?”

“Uh, yes. We’re just travelling through though, we have a long journey ahead of us.”

“Well, would you mind if I joined you? I’ve been wanting to get out of this town all my life and a long journey is just what I need. Plus, I’ll get to see you every day.” She just blushed and turned away. “So is that a yes?”

“Yes,” she said quietly.

“Excellent!” He threw his apron on the counter and followed them out of the restaurant where Dream was waiting for them. “Ah, Dream, I see you’ve acquainted yourself with these ponies as well.

“I’ve done more than just acquainted myself, I do believe I’ve won the favor of this fair maiden,” Dream said as he approached Animia.

“Well, it seems we both got lucky since I’ve managed to work my way into this lovely young lady’s heart. By the way, I never caught your name,” he said to Floriana.

“Oh, it’s, uh, Floriana,” she said.

“Well, Floriana, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“So where are we going?” Dream asked.

“There,” River said pointing to the mountain. And with that they started off toward the mountain getting there around nightfall as River had predicted. “We should set up camp. Herensuge is likely asleep by now and it’s never a good idea to try to wake him.”

“Well, we have two new bodies so we need to figure out sleeping arrangements,” Clover said.

“Well, had the forethought to bring an extra tent, Ambios seems to have forgotten his though,” Dream added.

“And I don’t require sleep,” River explained. “So Clover and Flagra can have one tent, Ambios and Floriana in another, and Dream and Animia in the last.”

“Alright, but I don’t want to hear an funny business happening,” Clover warned.

“Clover we’re all consenting adults here, there’s no need to be so protective.”

“Very well, but don’t come crying to me if things aren’t the way you expect.”

And with those awkward last words, they magicked the tents into shape and went to bed.