• Published 12th Jul 2013
  • 2,658 Views, 40 Comments

To Be Human - SuperPinkBrony12



A humanized Sweetie Bot fic. Rarity tells Sweetie Belle she's a robot. "Sweetie Belle" doesn't take the news very well.

  • ...
17
 40
 2,658

Chapter 10 (Set Phasers to Hug!)

Time seemed to stand still as everyone waited to see what the outcome would be. The whole time Rarity refused to let go of Sweetie Belle and continued to hug her firmly.

Finally after what seemed like forever but had actually only been a few seconds Sweetie Belle suddenly said "Set phasers to hug!" in a robotic tone, however her eyes were no longer glowing bright red. She hugged Rarity back and anyone watching couldn't resist letting out an "Aw." as they observed the heartwarming scene in front of them.

"Sweetie Belle? Is it really you?" Rarity asked.

"Yes Rarity." Sweetie Belle said, still in a robotic tone.

"You sound a little bit different." Rarity said.

"Well that's because I'm not completly myself." Sweetie Belle explained "I now have a bit of 'Sweetie Bot' inside of me."

"That's going to take some getting use to." Rarity said "But for right now I'm just glad you're o.k."

"Thank you Rarity." Sweetie Belle said "I shudder to think of what might have happened if you hadn't showed up when you did."

"Let's not dwell on the 'what could've been'." Rarity said "And focus on the 'what could be'." She stopped hugging Sweetie Belle and used her magic to patch up the wounds. Within seconds you never would've known they had even existed if you hadn't seen them yourself.

Before long the cat was out of the bag, so to speak. Within hours everyone in Ponyville knew the truth about Sweetie Belle but surprisingly none of them feared her, or considered her evil. Cheerilee even said Sweetie Belle was an exception and that not all robots were evil.

Of course Sweetie Belle still had to apologize for all the destruction she had caused but because nobody had gotten hurt the citizens of Ponyville were quick to forgive and (for the most part) forget. The only punishment Sweetie Belle received was being forced to help rebuild the sections of town that she had destroyed during her emotional rampage.

Within a few weeks life went back to being normal in Ponyville. At least for the time being. Sweetie Belle had not insisted on being called "Sweetie Bot" but on occassion Rarity or someone else would slip up and call her that. Thankfully Sweetie Belle didn't mind it at all and always shrugged it off.

She still hung out with her friends and they still called themselves The Cutie Mark Crusaders but Apple Bloom and Scootaloo knew and understood that as a robot Sweetie Belle couldn't get a cutie mark. That didn't stop her from tagging along on their crusades and offering ideas and in the end she managed to have just as much fun as she had before.

For the most part Rarity was the only one she allowed to patch her up whenever she cut herself and revealed her wiring and circuitry, but on occassion she allowed someone else to do it as well.

A month following the incident there was no trace or hint of the event and everyone made sure it stayed that way. Sometimes however people would ask Sweetie Belle to help them out with various tasks, because they knew that as a robot she would be able to help them. Whenever that happened Sweetie Belle was always happy to help.

Before long everything had gone back to being normal and life went on as usual in Equestria. For now anyway.

Author's Note:

And we are done. Hope you've enjoyed this fic.

Comments ( 7 )

In the description;

tramua

:raritycry:
Chapter length has the average of about 800-900 :raritydespair:

2895653 *Insert Not Sure If Compliment or Insult*

2897200 such, short, CHAPTERS!!!

3780370 I would if I could. I'm not sure how to expand it. Got any ideas?

Huh. So that happened...

i liked the story sure it could of been longer but doesn't stop me from enjoying it i give it a 10/10

Oh hey I didn't know you did an Anthro story, neat, I will have to give it a read here soon.

Login or register to comment