• Published 28th Jul 2013
  • 1,065 Views, 26 Comments

Halo 5: Mane 6 vs Covenant - ZombieBrony22



When the Spartans hear of Twilight's crown the Conevant want it... And the Changlings. This takes place AFTER Equestria Girls [which was awesome.]

  • ...
 26
 1,065

Chapter 05: The Overlord's Defeat.

The plan was excuted, SS was attacking the Overlord with her laser, she also brainwashed the army to fight with her. Twilight was with the other mane 6 and explaining her plan to the others.

"When we say the word, we'll use the elements." said Twilight.

So the Mane 6 brought their weapons and shot the changlings who weren't influenced by SS. Then the Overlord slashed at SS before she shot the laser at the beast. Chrysilis deflected it, it wound up hitting the Overlord in the face.

"HEY!, WATCH WHERE YOU BLAST!" said the Overlord.

"IT WASN'T ME!" said Chrysilis. Chief noticed how the creature started to argue with Chrysalis.

"Twilight! When they argue with each other it distracts them! Use that against them!" said Chief.

"Got it! Hey Overlord." said Twilight.

"Why are you two merged anyway? You would be complete without her!" said Twilight.

"HEY, SHE'S RIGHT! I'D CRUSH THESE FOOLS IF YOU DIDN'T LEAP AT ME!" said the Overlord.

"IF YOU WERE SMART YOU'D WOULD OF KEPT IT AWAY FROM ME!" said Chrysalis.

The Overlord started to argue with Chrysalis, SS chose to blast again.

"HEY! SHOULD WE BE KILLING THEM?" asked Chrysalis.

"Uh, oh." said Twilight.

The Overlord took another blast to hit Chief.

"Chief!" said Twilight.

"Don't worry. My sheilds should be regenerating any second now." said Chief.

His armor was glowing as he was healing. So the plan was about to be finished as soon as the Overlord was weakened enough for the Elements. Twilight called for her friends but remembered that the beast was strong. So all she could do is wait until the Overlord was defeated by SS, who was failing. SS was about to fall, but Chief shot the beast with his assault rifle which did little damage.

SS blasted the Overlord when it was distracted by Chief.

"When's your plan ready?" asked Chief.

"Right as soon as I get this thing down.." said SS striking down the Overlord.

"Alright. Girls, let's move!" said Twilight.

The Mane 6 got there Elements and started to float. The Elements of Harmony were starting to blast.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" said the Overlord starting to shrink.

"No! Not again!" said Chrysilis.

"Surrender." said Chief aiming his gun at them if they escaped.

"Alright, we give up." said the Prophet. So when the heroes returned. Ponyville was back to the town it used to be, Twilight and Flash had their date, and the Spartans and the Covenant left Equestria.

"We'll be back Demons, we ALWAYS come back!" said the Prophet in a prison cell

"I feel ya." said Chrysilis.

A party was thrown for the Mane 6, Flash, even SS before she left to Earth and gained Twilight's trust. While the Spartans were celerbrating on Earth on the Infinity.

Author's Note:

2021: *Inhale* *Sigh* And that's it. The plunge has been taken, the line had been crossed, the worst of my stories has been resurfaced. But the story itself isn't why I was eager to bury this story. It was because of my pisspoor attitude and sneer remarks to those who shared their entirely justified opinions. Since then, I started reading through them again, spotting truly heartfelt advice and genuinely funny remarks. And to answer a certain someone's comment: Yes, this story is now a trollfic.

Comments ( 15 )

Is it bad that just by seeing the cover art I matched each one of them to a character in red vs blue

to PandOracle: You watch rvb too?! Yay!!!!!!1:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

3495897 as far as I know, crimson is the main character in halo 4's spartan ops.

I'm sorry but I just had to laugh at the "Gore" scene in the second chapter.

Spartans with chainsaws and Sangheili wielding human flamethrowers? WTF?:rainbowlaugh:

I know the Arbiter used a flamethrower at the end of the ninth mission in Halo 3 to burn the Flood, but never on Chief. Also warning young readers about a game that's actually meant for ages 17 and up is just too hilarious. I'm more scared of zombies in Minecraft or GLaDos from Portal then Halo gore and violence. I was being sarcastic by the way:ajbemused:.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but this story was just awful. I've read better MLP/Halo crossovers fics then this and I'm currently working on my own. I'm making sure each of my chapters is two-thousand or more words at least. Mostly everyone knows a story is already bad if each chapter is below one-thousand words; also if it's a crappy and uncharacteristic OC.

I know your young and entitled to your fun and I respect that, but at least try to make stories people actually might like for once. I recommend that you should start off by writing one-shot stories, but in order for them to pass moderation, they need to be a thousand words or more; and obviously having the characters of MLP featured or mentioned as well. I also recommend you work on your paragraphing, and starting a new line whenever a character speaks. The walls of texts made my eyes go all":derpyderp2:"

Like I said before, I don't mean to be rude, but it's showing how bad this story really was. People can tolerate minor mistakes, not major ones.:trixieshiftright:

3879750 It probably is man:ajsleepy: Spartans using chainsaws and Sangheili using human flamethrowers is just unrealistic in the Halo-verse. Also a taming gun for Fluttershy is just dumb.

What was this kid thinking?:ajbemused:

3881573 I don't blame you. I agree hat I could have done better.

3940541 I would consider reading everything about the universe on the Halo Wiki; maybe even play more of the game. Perhaps even purchasing a few Halo novels might help to:ajsmug:

I see what you mean, I only play Halo 3: ODST, Halo 3, Halo 4, and Halo Wars. Maybe I should watch more Halo Legends or read the books. I don't know that much on Halo, I should get more info and play more.

3954473 There's also Halo: Reach, and the anniversary of the first game, Halo: Combat Evolved to add to your list. Halo 2 is possible to play on the 360 if it has the label approving it, but who knows how easy it is to find a copy. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a remake for Halo 2 I think.

If you find a way to obtain the missing games I mentioned, you'll pretty much have the entire story so far.

4014133 Ok, thanks! By the way, new fic on the way! Trust me, it'll be better than this ever was!:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

awesome!!!!!!:rainbowdetermined2: 100 out of 10!!!

Just got Halo Reach! I see how awful this story is, and I see what was wrong. I try different ideas to see what works. This was written when I only had ODST and Halo 4.

Wow. You've got a lot of downvotes on this one; what is it about your story that people dislike so strongly?

4542216 Well, the Halo series is a complicated storyline which I didn't realize at the time, I didn't know about the books or Red vs Blue. ( Which I watch now by the way...") Now I know that the "Covenant Leader" is really the Profit. I now know that paint SUCKS at making cover art and that paint.net is much better.

This was a bad story, I admit it. But there's the good stories, the bad stories, and the meh stories.:pinkiehappy:

4795641 If you decide to make another crossover (and even if you don't), I'll be sure to check it out; I'm aware that Halo 4 and ODST don't give a lot of story background.

Login or register to comment