• Published 28th Jul 2013
  • 1,065 Views, 26 Comments

Halo 5: Mane 6 vs Covenant - ZombieBrony22



When the Spartans hear of Twilight's crown the Conevant want it... And the Changlings. This takes place AFTER Equestria Girls [which was awesome.]

  • ...
 26
 1,065

Chapter 03: Firefight

So the battle began with Twilight charging out and shot a Changling, then RD incinerated a group of Covenant.

"Whoa!" said Chrysalis.

"We're armed!" said Pinkie about to fire. Then a Covenant attacked before Twilight sent it back to where it came from. AJ was smashing Changelings and Covenant alike.

So FS was firing Covenant and taming them.

"Mind control!" said the Prophet.

They were guarding FS along with her friends.

"Wow." said Chief astounded.

"Chief behind you!" said Flash as he stabbed an elite behind him.

"Good job." said Chief.

While Celestia was wondering who could help she thought of a month ago...

"Crimson, report!" said the General

"Yes?" asked Crimson.

"Princess Celestia wants you to get someone called 'Sunset Shimmer' on another Earth in Equestria City." said the General.

"... I'm in." said Crimson.

So Crimson went to Equestria City, that was in shambles.

"What are those things?! Help!" said Sunset Shimmer surrounded by Elites.

Then Crimson came and shot the Covenant Elites.

"Come with me. Reinforcements will be here soon." said Crimson.

"Alright." said Shimmer.

So the duo flew back, where our heroes were fighting for there lives.

"There's not a lot left." said Chief.

Then the ship came with Crimson and Shimmer.

"Well, looks like you're here." said SS.

"Hold me back!" said RD ready to charge.

"Stop!" said Crimson.

"How did she get here?!" asked RD.

"I brought her here." said Crimson.

Everyone was staring at Crimson in anger... Except Twilight and Spike that is.

"We needed someone who experienced the crown's power." said Crimson.

"I see. It's fine." said Twilight.

Then a big wave of Covenant and Changlings came.

"Quick, choose a weapon!" said Chief.

"Um... That one." said SS pointing her hoof at the Plasma Pistol.

"Good choice." said Chief. So they fought the army like there was no tomorrow.

Then they went onboard the UNSC infinity- the Spartan headquarters.

"The crown can be wonderful and bring peace. But if in the wrong hoofs - or hands, it can be dark and twisted and bring disharmony and chaos to the worlds." said SS talking about the crown.

"So what did happen to you?" asked Crimson.

So SS explained what happened one month ago.

"Oh." said Crimson. So they learned more about the crown from Celestia.

"The crown holds great powers, but the bearer chooses the side." said Celestia.

"So, if the wearer is good it will give harmony, and if they are bad... Oh, no." said Chief.

So Chief and his new friends headed towards Ponyville which was turned into a safe house.

"How are things going?" asked Shining Armor.

"Good, not a hostile in sight." said a Guard.

"Shining!" said Twilight. "Twilie! Twilie?" said Shining noticing her Spartan armor.

"It's me." said Twilight.

"You must be Master Chief. Thank you for taking care of my little sister." said Twilight.

"No problem. But I basicly did nothing but fight along their side." said Chief.

Shining looked at Twilight astoundly. Twilight Nodded.

"Wow. I knew we were related but I didn't know my little sister can fend for herself." said Shining Armor. So the group stayed to prepare for the last HUGE wave.

Author's Note:

Well here you have it... another HATED chapter. Only Halo 4 gamers would know who Crimson is.

P.S I'm editing the story to fix its errors in grammar.

2021: Yeesh, way to be professional, Little Me. And yes, that's what I will be referring to my younger self as in these notes. But yeah, Little Me was a bit of an asshole, pardon my french. Well, rather more impulsive and not able to accept that he had the problem. Thankfully, though, I grew out of this phase and started to realize that maybe, just maybe, this behavior wasn't okay. That aside, another chapter of tea-bagging the Halo fanbase and subpar grammar that was much easier to edit to fit publishing standards. Also, who was Crimson again--