• Published 28th Jul 2013
  • 1,065 Views, 26 Comments

Halo 5: Mane 6 vs Covenant - ZombieBrony22



When the Spartans hear of Twilight's crown the Conevant want it... And the Changlings. This takes place AFTER Equestria Girls [which was awesome.]

  • ...
 26
 1,065

Chapter 02: The Chief around those parts

"PRINCESSSS!" said Flash charging toward the Goddess.

Yes?" asked Celestia.

"We saw some purple thing head towards us. I don't have a good feeling." said Princess Twilight.

"Yes. but why are they here?" asked Flash.

"I'll tell you." said Master Chief.

"Who are you and those creatures?" asked Princess Twilight.

"Master Chief, Spartan tag: 117, and those creatures are called the Covenant. They want a power source in this room." said Chief.

Twilight thought of a month ago and realized the truth.

"I think I know what they want." said Twilight. Twilight explained.

"I see, they want your crown." said Chief.

"Yes." said Twilight. Just then a changling charged,

"Oh NO!" said Celestia. Then Master Chief decided to shoot it.

"What was that?" asked Chief.

"That was a Changing." said Princess Twilight.

"They attacked us 2 years ago." said Flash Sentry.

"So I see." said Chief taking a blood sample.

"Um,, what are you doing.?" Twilight asked.

"Taking a blood sample so I can scan their data and see what they want and why they came." said Chief.

"I'll tell you right now!" said Chrysalis

"CHRYSALIS!" said Twilight.

"You again." said Chrysalis.

"Get Cadence and Shining Armor." said Celestia.

"Sure thing" said Flash flying to the Crystal Empire. Chief attempted to shoot but got slimed.

"Just my luck, a gross clean." said Cheif covered in the slime.

Meanwhile Flash was heading to the Crystal Empire... or what's left of it.

"Everything's gone." said Flash seeing the crystal rubble.

Then he saw the Changlings with the Covenant planning an attack.

"Now I really need to find them." said Flash charging to the castle.

However Cheif was scanning the data of the Changling's blood.

[WARNING: A pretty gorey scene is on ahead. Young viewers are advised to skip on ahead.]

He got an all-out war, the ponies were running like heck while the Spartans had chainsaws and were cutting the Changlings' limbs off. While a Changling stabbed a Spartan with their horn and flung him to the ground. While a Spartan was ripping a Covenant's head off and squishing it with his foot. While a Covenant had a flamethrower and burned a Spartan to a crisp. Chief plugged it out before it showed him.

"Not. Good." said Chief.

"What?" asked RD when Twilight called her friends.

"An All-out war." said Cheif..

"Cool." said RD.

"With us and them." said Chief.

"Oh." said RD.

"Twilight, what's going to happen?" asked Spike.

"We'll fight!" said Chief.

"Pick a weapon." said Chief opening a supply crate he brought from a ship from the UNSC.

Here's how it went: Chief: Assault rifle,

Rainbow Dash: Incinerator Cannon,

Rarity: Needler,

Twilight: Spartan Laser,

Spike: Active Camo,

Fluttershy: [New Weapon.] The Tamer,

Flash, Energy Sword,

Applejack: Gravity Hammer,

Pinkie: Party Cannon.

"We're ready." said Twilight.

"You sure pick well." said Chief admiring the Mane 6's choices.

Author's Note:

Sorry this took awhile, I have life to have fun with so enjoy this book.

2021: Holy crap, I figured out how author's notes work! Well, hi little me, how're things? Cause let me tell you– it gets worse! But it also gets better at the same time. It's complicated. Oh! Fun fact, the Prophet character was originally only referred to as "covenant leader", back when it was first published. Somewhere down the line, I hated it so much that I went back and changed it. I'm not in the mood to change it back, however, so use your imagination and see someone having absolutely no idea about the world of Halo. Also, really, little me? THAT was the goriest scene you can think of? I'm honestly offended.