• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 1,576 Views, 8 Comments

The Lightning Seven: Equestria Bound *Old story* - Barracuda cyborg



A group of seven animal mercinaries for hire are sent to Equestria.

  • ...
1
 8
 1,576

Urge to eat rising

Scalor entered the giant tree library to talk to Twilight about something when he met a small dragon "Hey there little guy." he said as he kneeled down to shake his hand.

"Twilight help" the dragon yelled as he climbed behind a pliƩ of books trying to protect himself.

"What is it spike?" Twilight asked concerned. Thinking something could've really scared the little fool.

"There's a fish monster in the library!" He said as he now pointed a spoon toward our robotic pal.

"Oh that's just my new friend Scalor." She said walking down the stairs seeing Scalor waving toward her.

"Yeah im a cool guy once you get to know me." Scalor said as he tried to look less intimidating than what he originally looked(even though he didn't look scary at all).

"If you want to go with him that's fine." Twilight said to Spike knowing he was done with his chores

"Ok thanks Twilight" Spike sais as he jumped up with glee and ran out of the door with Scalor.

"So what do you want to do today?" Spike asked his new pal.

"Me and my pal Outlook were gonna think of a way to get money." Scalor replied

"Well we could sell food." Spike offered.

"Na we tried that it ended up with Luna stuffed in a freezer." Scalor said as he lowered his head.

"Oh yeah I heard about that." Spike said remembering that story in the newspaper.

"The last thing we had for ideas was digging for gems but, I don't know." Scalor said running out of get rich quick scheme.

"Did you say GEMS?!?" Spike said as his mouth started to water

"Yeah My pal Slash asked Rarity if she knew any gem hot spots and she gave us this map. she said as long as she gets fifty percent of our findings she'll pay us two bits for every gem." Scalor said explaining the venture.

"Yo, Scalor you ready? Outlook asked flying in.

"You know it, come on spike we got some gems to find." he said as he grabbed a map and started to walk in a military like fashion. Eventually they ended up in a large decollate field with nothing filled with it but rocks and a few dead trees. "So where do you think we should dig first?" Scalor asked, but instead his pals just started to dig around like idiots.

"Oooh emeralds." Spike said as he started to jam it in his mouth like a fat guy, and with that Scalor tackled Spike like a football player.

"GAAAH SPIT OUT!" Scalor said as he tried to make Spike spit out the gem, but with little to no success

"Sorry I didn't have breakfast today." Spike said as he gulped the rest of the gem.

"What kind of natural selection makes a creature eat rocks?!?" Scalor screamed out thinking that a dragons diet was completely stupid."

"The same kind that made me short." Outlook said in response to Scalors question.

"Quick get the rope we need this guy restrained a bit." Scalor said as he kept holding Spike down.

"This so demeaning." Spike said as he looked like a dog.

"Well this works with pigs that look for truffles so why wouldn't work with a dragon looking for gems." Scalor said thinking his theory would work. His idea would soon be genius because Spike soon was restrained from eating the gems he dug up.

"Oooh diamonds, sapphires, and obsidian." Spike said throwing away the obsidian like trash.

"Anything else" Scalor asked.

"Nah, just gold" Spike said trying to pull up a large nugget.

"That counts as a find dig it up man!" Scalor said letting go of the leash to let Spike have more freedom in digging. Pretty soon they gathered enough stuff to return to Rarity's home.

"Rarity were back and we brought gems>" Scalor said in a musical tone.

"Oooh marvelous how did you find so many?" Rarity asked looking at the wagon.

"A little dragon helped us." Outlook said moving his head toward spike.

"Yeah they were delicious." Spike said rubbing his head.

"AW COME ON MAN HOW MANY DID YOU EAT!?" Scalor asked angered with the dragon.

"About fourteen." Spike said as he lowered his head down.

"Quick count!" Scalor asked.

"19..20..21..22 gems still here." Spike said as he counted the gems.

"Here you can have them all Rarity we found a large chunk of gold anyway." Scalor said as he gave the wagon to her with no hesitation. "Quick guys to the closet bank we can find." He said as the trio walked out of the door towards a bank.

"Let's see with a 1.5 bit conversion fee that leaves you with 880 bits." the bank teller said as he measured the gold nugget with a scale and weights.

"Wow that was some chunk huh?" Scalor asked his pals amazed at the amount of money that the thing was worth.

"Well to be honest this chunk of obsidian you owl friend gave me was worth about half of the amount you have." the bank teller told them.

"I thought we threw that thing away." Scalor asked Outlook.

"I kept it for safe keeping." the owl responded rubbing his wing against his head.

"Well here ya go spike have some bits for helping us." Scalor said giving Spike a bag of fifty bits.

"Wow thanks guys." Spike said as he ran back towards home.

"It feels good to give." Outlook said feeling proud of the generosity the two did.