• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 1,576 Views, 8 Comments

The Lightning Seven: Equestria Bound *Old story* - Barracuda cyborg



A group of seven animal mercinaries for hire are sent to Equestria.

  • ...
1
 8
 1,576

The end is nearing

"The plan is coming into its final stages. " Lord Jaggor said as he rubbed his claws together in a diabolical way that only either a true master mind or complete moron would do. Standing before him was seven metallic frames of his robotic army.

"Sir the projects are coming along nicely." An Ant-bot said as it pounding on some metal forming what looked like some sort of covering for a serpent android.

"Yes, but we're running low on metal so you know what must happen." Jaggor said as his claws transformed into hatchets.

"Why are you looking at me like that." the Ant-bot said looking scared. Jaggor was soon laughing maniacally as he moved closer to the worker and all other Ant-bots slacking from working.

A Few Hours Later

"They look even better than what I ever have imagined." Jaggor said looking upon the sleek machinery finally finished. "Now all I need to do is activate them, but with what exactly?" Jaggor asked himself as his claws tapped against his head plate. "I got it!" He yelled as he grabbed that weird wrench he found and waved it around, and soon a dark green aura came out of it and surrounded the robots.

"What happened?!" Blade Wing asked as he tried to grab the wrench only to see it crumble into dust.

"Blade Wing allow me to introduce you to your new family." Jaggor said triumphantly as the machines began to activate.

"What the...?" Blade Wing questioned as he saw the robots starting to move around observing the area.

"What are your commands master?" The largest one asked as it clenched it's fist in determination.

"Excellent." Jaggor said as he clicked his claws knowing that the Lightning Sevens clocks were about to be cleaned.

Author's Note:

Yeah I know It's a short chapter, but hey I just needed to continue off where Lord Jaggor was doing because I actually forgot about it when I was finishing the story.