• Member Since 13th May, 2012
  • offline last seen Yesterday

Regidar


irresistible

Comments ( 57 )

I can assure you, none of these stories are true accounts of anything that happened with my boyfriend and I.

2987387

I bet. Still... This should be fun.

~Skeeter The Lurker

Brilliant. Brilliant brilliant brilliant with a side order of high intelligence. I haven't even read it yet and BRILLIANT.

Well that took an unexpected turn...

2987387 >sees new regi fic
>Nirvana starts playng in pandora

Twilight giggled. “Well, here’s to hoping that this date goes exactly as planned!” The mare levitated her win glass,

>The mare levitated her WIN glass
>her win glass
>WIN
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the barrel needs to be on the pony version of the Maury show for a DNA test asap!

>description
what did i just read?....

Wait a minute....69 Love Stories....69th story uploaded.

Regi, did you plan this you sly devil? :trollestia:

Comment posted by Das Huund deleted Aug 4th, 2013

Pewdie's response:

BARRELS! I KNEW YOU WERE BEHIND THIS!

2987697
The opposite of lose glasses.

What the fuck am I reading? :derpytongue2:

The writing is a bit weak here and there, but thankfully no chapter outstays its welcome. Thumbs up! :raritywink:

I am liking this Fic just for the name.

Caution: To prevent electric shock, do not remove cover. No user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personnel. :pinkiehappy:

What a great way to spend too much free time.

This reminds me of that time Tom Cruise went on Oprah, and flipped the fuck out and went insane.

Nice.

I want a room next to Flash Sentry's, he sounds like fun! :pinkiecrazy:

I have a working theory that authors write better when drunk.

Mind you, it's just a blob of squishy thoughts that haven't quite congealed into a true theorem. And I'm probably missing something like...
Cherries! Yes, thank you Pinkie. I'm missing cherries. Mmm, missing some of that sexy flanktascious Cherrilee too. Teachers are hot.

What?

Oh! Yes, drunk writing. Don't drink and write! It's against the law! Um. I'm sure it is somewhere. If you're going to drink that Tartarus cursed firewater Luna calls "moonshine" then have the decency to hand the keyboard to someone else before pickling your liver.

And knowing is half the battle!

2989252 It's a shame I don't drink.

2989799

I do, all the time. Granted, it's Mt.Dew by the 2lt (I'm cheap and 2lts are the cheapest price per unit). Usually room temperature.

“Why wouldn’t I want to go on a date with you? You’re charming, handsome, and a third thing!

Yes, everything must be in threes! :pinkiecrazy:

:rainbowlaugh:

“Shh... if you speak, you might want to end the date, and if you end the date, I’ll get depressed, and if I get depressed, I’ll have to kill myself, and if I kill myself, my friends will blame you, and there’s no telling what they’d do to you,” Flash Sentry said in a massive run on sentence.

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

MOAR! :flutterrage:

Suddenly, a douchy looking human jumped out from behind a barrel, playing a song on his electric guitar. “I walk this lonely road, the only road that I have ever known...”

“Go the fuck away, Billy Joe Armstrong, I’m not in the mood,” the rejected unicorn said, levitating a nearby barrel and smashing it into the rock star.

Finally, someone tells that douchebag off! :twilightangry2::moustache:

Another glorious chapter. :twilightsmile:

This will be mite interesting. I have yet to read this, but I will soon. For now, 'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope les-Dash won't be in this...

Regi, I have known you long enough to only make this story to roll on the floor and clutch my sides for 20 minutes all the while laughing. Another great chapter.

You should probably stop writing now, seeing as how you have 69 stories.
Or write 100 more, that works too.
Or any multiple of 100, even- we aren't picky. :pinkiecrazy:

Regi is the master of wut. :rainbowhuh::rainbowderp::rainbowlaugh:

3044039

There's no earthly way of knowing. Which direction they are going. There's no knowing where they're rowing.
Or which way the river's flowing... Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing?
Not a speck of light is showing. So the danger must be growing...
Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly Reaper mowing?
Yes! The danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing.
And they're certainly not showing. Any sign that they are slowing!

Huh?, wait.....WHAT???

How come all but the first chapter include some unlucky stallion get killed and/or have a body part removed/eaten

Twilight opened her mouth to speak, but was silences as the crazy stallion shoved as many breadsticks as he possibly could in her mouth (five).

Apart from that, loved it:rainbowlaugh:

So that's where my box went

Login or register to comment