• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 9,885 Views, 58 Comments

Orange Glow - ShamefulHorsefucker



After Night Light has a fight with his girlfriend, he and his best friend Mosely Orange have a guy's day in.

  • ...
17
 58
 9,885
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

Was okay.

Have a thumb.

Loved it. Glad you wrote more!

Well, considering that the N64 has 4 controller ports and Mosely has a wife too, middle-aged fourseome?

images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120806145646/mlp/images/thumb/5/5a/Aunt_Orange_and_Uncle_Orange_at_the_door_S1E23.png/500px-Aunt_Orange_and_Uncle_Orange_at_the_door_S1E23.png

I'm surprised Aunt Orange (there's no official surname) didn't appear in this.

3006137
She was feeling sexually deprived from all the vanilla sex she's ever had, and the thought of a threesome with two guys clouded her judgment.

It's senseless porn, I don't give a fuck.

3006166
I didn't tack her on 'til the very end.

Even still, I didn't give her any lines because... I didn't know what the fuck to call her.

3006951
Enh, it's alright, I suppose. This is coming from a guy who, despite reading countless amounts of horse sex fics, has no idea how the female body actually works.

3007028
I think you did pretty good. If you want you could do more research to give a better depiction but as it stands its pretty damn close (also never go to porn for anatomy help)

3010440
It's porn. Sex solves ALL problems.

3013719

Well if it's just porn then yeah, I'm not gonna argue with that logic. :rainbowwild:

Perhaps I'm just too much of a pretentious prude... now I'm sad...

3006137 I'm not sure it can be construed as "cheating" seeing as night light had been with Mosley before twilight...

I gotta agree that the cheating should have been addressed, but other than that, very nice. :rainbowwild:

4361821
Yeah, I apologize to those who thought that the resolution felt incomplete and unsatisfying, it's just... I'm not a very good writer.

At all.

4363663

Naw, I wouldn't say that! This was pretty good overall; that one flaw just stands out. I think a few paragraphs of discussion about the cheating would have made it better. Still got a fav from me though. :twilightsmile:

4363688
I think that addressing the cheating would only end realistically in one way. For the alternate ending in which this issue is addressed, begin at the second chapter:

Twilight Velvet storms out of the apartment at the sight of her now ex-boyfriend cheating on her with his best friend, and never speaks to Night Light again. Twilight Sparkle is never born, and Nightmare Moon takes over Equestria when the time of her return comes.

Happy end.

...For me.

This was a pleasure to read. I'm not a fan of the actual description of the events in the video game, it doesn't seem to fit with the pony scenario, but the actual sex writing was an absolute joy to behold - NightOrange has long been one of my favourite ships and it's good to see it get some love! I agree with some of the others, it would have been nice to see Clementine/Aunt Orange's take on this lovely relationship. This goes straight to my faves.

Well if they fucked then LET US READ IT!!!

4363716 The way you wrote the second chapter was reasonable enough. Twilight Velvet seemed more confused than upset. I've actually seen people like Mosely talk their way though worse and come out ahead. While unlikely within our(?) society that this would happen story-wise in real life, it's real enough.

Neat.

Someone call the Ghostbusters! My room got attacked by a spooky ghost! :trollestia:

8855429
I used to be on the metric bandwagon, but I changed my mind a couple years ago. The imperial system isn't perfect, but base 12 is superior to base 10 for mathematics, and we as a civilization may switch to it in the future. The foot is a great measurement for craftsmen. For one thing, it can be rationally multiplied by 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, and 1/6, whereas for 10 only 1/2, 1/4, and 1/5.

Login or register to comment