• Member Since 25th Aug, 2012
  • offline last seen May 30th, 2014

Dexter Helix


T

Before Luna. Before Celestia. Before Discord, and even predating the Crystal Kingdom. Before the Wendigoes were beaten back by the First Six. Before those terrible creatures even came to power...

In the time of Starswirl, Equestria was a very different place.

Dr. Pruitt has been working for the TrotWood Institute for Scientific Research for almost a decade now. Every morning, he wakes up and he tells himself he's working for the greater good. He believes he'll be the one to turn TrotWood around; he'll work his way to the top, and then rebuild it.

But every night, he goes to bed, defeated, damaged, and knowing he's become a little more like the stallions he wants to replace.

Author's note:

This is the darkest thing I've ever written. I don't mean a comical overkill kind of dark, like 'Cupcakes'. I mean to say that it is dark in a very subtle, gritty kind of way. Reading this will probably make you feel bad. You have been warned.

Additionally, there's some harsh language. So if you don't like ponies swearing, it's not recommended reading.

Oh, and I don't have any kind of idea what groups this would fit into, so by all means, if you think you know of a group that would appreciate the story, by all means, let me know or add it yourself. I would be grateful for any assistance in this matter.

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment