• Published 10th Jul 2013
  • 2,985 Views, 273 Comments

Rebuilding the Dark BrotherHood - mineturtal247



fluttershy is a last member of a ancient assassin guild know as the darkbrotherhood

  • ...
30
 273
 2,985

Returning Home

It was a beautiful morning in Canterlot the sun was rising over the city the birds where singing greeting such a wonder full morning, the trees just stared to turn brown and gold on the leafs it was such a nice morning that many residents of Canterlot woke early to enjoy such a beautiful morning all but one.

Spike was sleeping in his bed dreaming of Gems,Rarity and a Gingerbread house.

"Oh Spike it so beautiful and thank you for the Gems there so lovely and that house it so beautiful" side Rarity.

"Well any thing for you Rarity" spike said with a smile.

"You know Spike there something i been meaning to tell you!" Rarity said

"yes Rarity?" spike ask his heart pounding like drum.

"I want you to know that its time to wake up."

"What?" spike said raising an eye brow.

"Its time to wake up Spike, wake up wake up."

"SPIKE WAKE UP!" Yelled Twilight.

Spike woke up nearly jumping out of his bed from twilight yelling at him.

"Spike the princess has invited us to breakfast along with every one else come on let go!"

"Ok,ok just give me a sec."

Getting out of bed Spike remember the Black Book was siting in his bag.

"Go on Twilight I'll be there i just gotta stretch first" Spike said stretching his arms out with a yawn.

"Ok Spike ill see you there but don't be late!." said Twilight

"Right"

Twilight left the room heading down the hall way to the Royal kitchen.

When Spike thought twilight was a good distance away he went back into his back to his bag to look for the black book to see if there was any thing more to the Dark BrotherHood, he search through his bag looking for the book but could not find it.

"That's strange i set in the bag and place it under the bed but it's not there?" Spike thought to him self.

"What if Twilight took it.. But she had nothing on her when she walk out so that means it just disappeared like it was never here in the fist place?"

"Spike ain't ya coming to have some breakfast with the princess?" Ask Applejack who was standing outside the door to the room.

"Ya i was just looking for something that was all" Spike said with a smile.

"Well come on what ever ya looking for it can wait, the princess is waiting for ever pony to come to the table and that includes you as well sugercube." Applejack started heading down the hall to the Royal kitchen not waiting on Spike.

Taking one last look at the bag Spike made his way out the bed room door closing it shut he made his way to the Royal kitchen to dine with the rest of his friends.

When he arrived every one was standing by a seat waiting for the Princess to show up for her morning breakfast.

Twilight was talking to Luna who was all ready siting down in her seat, Spike could not hear what they were talking about.

But if he had to bet on it he would bet it was about what Luna and Celestia have felt the evil presence that they can't explain he wanted tot tell them what he knew but something was holding him back from doing so.

Then the room got quiet Spike turn around to see Celestia entering the room making her way to her seat next to Luna she sat down cleared her throat she spoke.

"Every pony please take a seat" said Celestia.

Every one took a seat, waiters came out of the kitchen handing them pancakes, french toast, and Gems for Spike, each waiter poured a glass of milk for the Princess's and her guest they continue to bring out food till the table was full of breakfast delights.

"I hope that every pony is enjoying their breakfast this morning" said Celestia.

"We are princess and thank you for inviting us to dine with you this morning" said Twilight.

"I'm glad too here that" said Celestia.

" we have something to tell you every pony" said Luna.

"What might that be princess Luna" ask Rainbow Dash.

"We fear that we need more time to study this feeling that me and Celestia are having it might take longer to study" said Celestia.

Every one look at one another until Applejack spoke up.

"How much time do ya need and how long?" ask Applejack.

"About a week of study"said Celestia

"I hope im not being rude princess, but i have to return to my store i have a large order to fill in for many clients and i have no to watch Sweetie Belle for that long" said Rarity.

"My apologize princess but... i am so sorry but i...have to return to take care of my animals" said Fluttershy.

I'm sorry too Princess ya know i'll help you and Luna and time of the day but i do have to return to SweetApple acres, Them apples wont buck them self's and i'm sure my big brother can't do all the bucking by him self" said Applejack.

"If this get's me out of doing work i'll gladly help you Princess but i don't know how much help ill be tho"said Rainbow Dash.

"I'll help you princess find out whats going on" said Twilight.

"I'm super-duper sorry princess but he cakes want me back for the largest order of cupcakes and muffins like EVER!" said pinkiepie.

Luna and Celestia look at each other for a few seconds before speaking.

We understand if you need to go back to Ponyville for any reason that's for business or taking care of other living creatures we understand. said Celestia.

"Well where glade to help you any time princess" said Twilight with a smile on her face.

"Umm twilight are you forgetting that the mayor of ponyville needs that large order of books and maps, she paid a great deal for them." said Spike.

Hearing this made Twilight eye's go wide when she realized she forgot to give the mayor her books and maps for her next speech about opening an iron mine near ponyville.

"How could i forget about that!,Spike i need you to go back to Ponyvile and make sure that the mayor gets those maps and books." said Twilight.

"Ok Twilight ill be sure to give the mayor her package" said spike.

With that every pony Continue to have breakfast when it was over every one side there good byes to Twilight Rainbow Dash and the Princess, they made their way to the train-station.

They all aboard the train heading to Ponyville pinkie was jumping up and down unable to control her self talking about how much fun it is going to be to make all of that sugary goodness,Applejack was taking a nap,Rarity was drawing on a piece of paper, and Fluttershy was siting down in her seat staring out the widow watching the landscape go by, Spike was reading a book on how to bake Gems in a cake.

When they reach ponyville they side there good-byes and parted ways they stared to head home.

Spike walk into the library he made his way to the back of the library, he stared garbing the books and maps for the major when he heard the voice speak to him again.

"Go to the location where... your sister... told you to go little Dragon."

"I can't the mayor is showing up and she needs these maps and books and..."

"DO NOT DISOBEY MY ORDER!"

Spike covering his ear's from how loud the voice yelled at him he was scared now more scared than he has ever been in his whole life.

"Ok ok I'll go but if i don't give this to the mayor and she tells Twilight that she never got her books and maps it wold be very suspicious now would it?"

Hearing no reply Spike grab all the maps and books when he heard the door being knock on he place them on a table and went to go see who was at the door.

"Hello?" Spike said.

"Hello Spike im here for my books and maps" said mayor mare.

"Oh ok there in the back ill go get them right now!"

With a nod the mare waited by the door as Spike went to go get the package that the mayor ordered.

When he came back he had a large bag, he handed to the mayor she said thank you and went on her way back to the town hall.

"Now DRAGON go to where your sister told you to go"

Spike did not want to go but he knew who was talking to him now and he did not want to disobey the Night Mother or anger her any more than what he all ready did, he grab the we are close sign went out the front door placing the sign on the door handle he started heading North of Ponyville till he came upon a well hidden path he would have miss it if it weren't for the Night Mothers kindness leading him to the hidden path.

He stated heading east of the Everfree still on the hidden path that he was told to go on, he continued to walk till the path split into two parts one heading north the other west,Spike thought for a moment and remembered that he is to go north till he sees a cave.

He took a deep breath and continue to head north.

He continue to walk not seeing a cave he thought that he made the wrong choice till he spotted what he was looking for.
It was a small cave look to be pony made instead of natural made he walk inside he taking a few steps in he notice a door that had a skull carved in the door with the horseshoe symbol carved in the middle the skull, he also notice a Mare with a dagger in her moth holding a foul in one hoof looking down on a group of mix beings of pony's griffins zebras all bowing down to the mare like they where worshiping her.

Spike continue to study the door till he heard a male voice come from the door, he look around to see if any pony was there when he did not see any one he ask who was there he heard the voice again it came from the door like it did before but he heard what it ask.

"What is life's greatest illusion?" it ask.

Spike remembered that the mare side something like this before he pass out he thought hard to remember the word she side that open the door when it hit him like a bolt of lighting he gave the answer to the door.

"Innocence...my brother" Spike said to the door.

"Welcome home" the door said in a whisper then open up for Spike.

Stepping inside Spike made his way through a short hall way before coming to another door this one was made out of wood and looked to be rotting away, he grab the handle of the door and pulled towards him opening the door to review the sanctuary he was in just a few days ago.

He made his way further into the sanctuary till he came to the spot where he murdered the griffin by accident he stop in his tracts staring at the floor where the body would have been.

"Man what am I doing here I should not be here!" Spike thought to him self.

He was about to turn around leave when he spotted a letter sitting in a chair.

He made his way to the chair, he pick up the letter it had his name on it and it was for him, he open it up took out the note that was inside it and read it.

I will be with you shortly Spike that's all the letter said.

Spike did not know what the letter met until he heard what sounded like a door opening up, he turn around to hear hoof steps coming down a flight of stairs and some one talking to him.

"I knew you'll be back Spike it was only a matter of time before you came back home to your family" said the mare.

Spike knows that voice he heard it before but not when he was foalnap by her it was a voice he knew all too well.

"Fluttershy?" Spike said surprised.

stepping on the last step on the stairs Fluttershy was standing there, she was not in her armor ,she wanted Spike to see her with out it on,to review big shocking secret she has kept from all of her friends.

"Hello brother welcome home" Fluttershy side with a smile on her face but it was more of a dark smile not one of her normal happy smiles.

"But why" ask Spike confused.

"Why what brother?" ask Fluttershy a bit confused at his question.

"Why are you a assassin of the Dark BrotherHood and how did you become one surly you of all pony's would never be or join such a thing?" ask spike.

Fluttershy pulled up a chair and sat down.

"Sit down spike and pull up a chair im going to answer that question" said Fluttershy with a grin.

Spike pulled up a chair and sat down waiting for Fluttershy to begin to answer his question.

"It was a long tome ago I don't know where to begin,Ah I know lets start from the very beginning".

Author's Note:

I hope you guys like this chapter i spent about 4Hrs making this thing with breaks to gather thoughts on what to do, i truly hope you like it.

leave a comment on what you think i like reading them good or bad i like to read them no matter what but please tell me how i did on this chapter.

for the next chapter you will know Fluttershys past on how and why she became a member of the Dark BrotherHood.

Thank you every one and have a nice day or night depends on what time i publish this at.