• Published 10th Jul 2013
  • 2,989 Views, 273 Comments

Rebuilding the Dark BrotherHood - mineturtal247



fluttershy is a last member of a ancient assassin guild know as the darkbrotherhood

  • ...
30
 273
 2,989

A normal day

It was a fine morning in Ponyville the sun was up, there where not that many clouds in the sky, most of all Ponyvilles residents where working or buying grocery's for tonight's meal or just going to one of the local restaurants in town with friends.

The Ponyville Library was pretty busy this morning there where a few new book that came in the night before news spread quickly in this small town and every pony wants one of the new books especially the new Daring Do book. Daring Do and the lost temple of the Sun and the Moon.

Many Pony' where eager to get their hoofs on this book especially Rainbow Dash who waited anxiously by the library door.

Dash was existed but tired She got up extremely early for this book and where one of the few Ponys to star a line outside the library. She was waiting near the front door of the library the excitement in her was building she wanted to kick down this door take the book and go, she would have done such a thing if the owner was not one of her best friends and the student of the princess.

To Rainbow Dash luck the door finally be open.

Spike was opening the library door when the whole town came rushing into the Library trampling Spike as they ran into the establishment.

Twilight saw this running up to her assistant she asked if he was all right?

"Ya I'm all right" the young Dragon replied wincing in pain.

Helping Spike up Twilight made her way back to the check out counter where she was at before waiting for the horde of Pony's to check out there book's.

Spike grabbed a near by stool placing it by Twilight he too waited for the mass group of Pony's to come check out there books.

Rainbow Dash fought her way to the new Daring Do book's she could see them being pick off the shelf's at an alarming speed.

She began to panic as one whole shelf of Daring Do was gone turning to other shelf right next to it she saw with horror that the copy's on that shelf where all gone as well.

"NOOOOOO!" Rainbow Dash scream.

Rainbow Dash kept looking through the Library hoping that some Pony might have miss one or at least drop one on the ground. Not finding anything she felt defeated.

That's when she heard Spike yell for her coming to Spike with her head down in defeat she slowly walk to the check out center where Twilight was busy dealing with the horde of Pony's while Spike did nothing but wait for Rainbow Dash.

"Hi Spike" Rainbow Dash side in a disappointed tone.

"Looking for this?" Spike asked bringing a copy of the new Daring Do book.

Rainbow Dash lifted her head to see what Spike was holding her eye's widen with delight.

"Yes!"

"Well then" Spike took the a stamper opening the book he press the stamper down with the due date on the left side of the book" her you go" he said with a smile handing her the book.

Rainbow Dash let out a fan girl squeal of excitement looking back at Spike she told him he did not see or her that at all.

"Got it Dash" Spike gave her a thumps up and a wink.

Rainbow Dash left the Library glad to have a wonderful prize in her hoof's.

Spike was glad that he help Rainbow Dash seeing her depress like that is kinda sad "i can help who's next!" he yells out to the crowed of Pony's.

_______________________

At the Sugar Cubed Corner Piknkiepie was writing down customer orders and delivering them to the Cakes. It was a lunch rush hour Pony's where poring in to the store buying about almost every thing in the store including derby who was buying muffins by the hundreds.

"Pinkie we need you to go get the muffins and cupcakes from the ovens pronto!" Mrs. Cake yells from across the store.

"Okie dokie" Pinkie goes to the kitchen area where Mr.Cake was making a fresh batch of cookies.

"Hello Pinkie"

"Hello Mr.cake is the cupcakes and the muffins ready?" Pinkie asked.

"yes they should be ready Pinkie" Mr.cake answered.


"Thank you"

She put on oven mitts for both her front hoofs pulling down the oven door she reach in and grab a tray full of cupcakes,placing them on top of the oven she went and grab the tray full of muffins she place them next to the tray of cupcakes.

"Pinkiepie could you finish this batch of cookies for me I will take care of the muffins and cupcakes for you" Mr.cake said.

"Okie dokie" Pinkie moved to the table where there where two tray of cookies one was regular chocolate chip and the other dark chocolate.

Pinkie's mind just stop when she saw the dark chocolate chip cookies she began to think of the Dark BrotherHood.

She can't believe that Fluttershy,Rarity and Spike where members of this Family of Assassins and now she can't believe she is a member as well.

PinkiePie continue to think about this for quit some time she was deep in thought about it.

"Pinkie!" Mr.cake yelled.

"Huh" Pinkie snap out of her thoughts

"Did you not hear me i said can you please go help Derpy clean up all the muffins she drop on the floor" Mr.Cake said to the Pink mare.

"Sure" Pinkie smiled.

Mr.Cake nodded he went to his wife with a tray of new muffins in his mouth for Derpy.

Pinkie began walking to the kitchen door"i wonder what Rarity thinks about this now that Sweetie Belle has join the Dark BrotherHood?" Pinkie thought to her self as she left the kitchen.

__________________________________________

At the Carousel Boutique Rarity was giving orders to a team shippers who were here to take the clothing that Rarity has been working on for over the last few weeks the one that are being sent to Fillydelphia,Manehattan and the smaller towns near them.

"Miss.Rarity sign her for Fillydelphia,Manehattan and those other towns" one of the shippers who was an earth Pony with a dark green coat with brown eyes and a long mane like Twilight's, the mare was holding a clipboard between her teeth with a yellow piece of paper that had a huge signature line at the bottom of the paper.

Rarity used her magic to write her name down on the yellow paper with her special quill she only used to sign her name with.

"There that should do it!" Rarity said to the mare.

"Thank you All right boys lets pack this stuff up and put in the cart!" the mare yelled to the other workers.

"Rarity is there any way i can help?" Sweetie Belle asked wanting to help her big sister out.

Rarity was about to say no but Sweetie Belle made such a sad face that said please let me help you big sis Rarity could not refuse.

"Ok dear you can help by...umm" Rarity looked around trying to find something that Sweetie Belle could do to help her with "ah ha" Rarity walk over to her desk where there was a stamper that had the Carousel Boutiquename as the ink stamp.

Giving Sweetie Belle the stamp she told her to go to the cart and stamp any part of the crate's as long as the shippers can see it.

"Thank you Rarity!" the filly ran off to the crate stamping about every crate in there that look like it belong to Rarity.

Rarity could not help but smile at her little sister she was proud of her for wanting to help her with her business.

Rarity smile began to fade as she remembered that Sweetie Belle and her friends join her along with Pinkiepie in the Dark BrotherHood.

She did not want Sweetie Belle to be apart of the BrotherHood she did not want her little sister be exposed to such things that the BrotherHood dealt in.

Rarity could only think what Applejack would say and react if she found out that AppleBloom was member as well.

_______________________________________

AppleBloom was helping Applejack and Big mac in the Apple orchard she was placing down baskets next to the trees that the apples where ready for picking.

Placing one of the baskets down AppleBloom look to where her big brother and sister where at.

She smiled at them they where working very hard today and they seem to be in a rush to get all this apples pick, usually they would take their time to admire the hard work they put into the orchard and all its Apples but not this time.

The last time AppleBloom could recall that they work this fast and hard for was when last years crops failed do to some bugs that infected the Apples the darn bugs nearly destroyed their entire crop field's.

AppleBloom's mind then drift to the Dark BrotherHood she wanted to tell her big sister and brother that she and her friends along with Pinkiepie,Rarity,Fluttersht and Spike are members of this group.

She also wanted to tell them that they could make more Bits working for the Dark BrotherHood,she remembered that Spike told her that he made one-hundred and ten Bits for a job he did with Fluttershy that's way more than what the farm makes in one season.

"AppleBloom stop day dreaming and star putting down them baskets ya hear!" Applejack halurd.

"Wha? Oh ya sorry Applejack" AppleBloom halerd back.

She continue to go down the the orchard placing baskets at the right tree's " I wondering what Scootaloo is doing?" She thought to her self.

_____________________________

At the Ponyville orphanage Scootaloo was having a pretty normal day she got up made her bed she did her chores for the day and was allowed free time to do what ever she wanted.

She spent most of her free time drawing pictures of her and her friends along with Rarity,Fluttershy,Pinkepie,and Spike standing to gather holding hands with big words that said Family with a big pink heart around the them.

She was to focus on the final details of her drawing when a Filly and a colt walk up to her snatching the piece of paper away from her.

"What is this?" the pink filly asked raising the picture up with her magic.

"Daww she thanks that her and her friends are family" the young dark blue colt mock.

Scootaloo look to see two of the orphanages most powerful bullies standing in front of her mock her drawing and her hopes.

"Darries,Zara give me back my picture" Scootaloo pleaded reaching out with her hoof to grab her Picture away from the Bullies.

"Nope" Darries said.

"Ya try to get it you chicken!" Zara mock.

Scootaloo hated Darries and Zara with a burning passion.

Zara was a unicorn her coat was a light pink and her main was sunny yellow her eye's where an ocean blue color. She was the meanest Pony Scootaloo had ever met she bullied the other fouls around but she mostly pick on her because for what ever reason she though that Scootaloo was a over sized chicken. She played the meanest prank's on her all the time getting her in trouble by the staff when ever she got the chance.

Her friend Darries was an earth Pony he had a dark blue coat with long black mane and a very light green eyes,he was Zara partner in crime what ever Zara did he did what ever Pony Zara did not like he did not like. He is one of the most tough's Colts in the orphanage and one of the most biggest one's too he was about four more inches taller than Scootaloo and Zara and he always had a mean look to him no matter where he was or who he was talking too.

Zara laugh at her friends hurtful joke to Scootaloo.

"Ya i bet she even thinks they will adopt her" Zara laugh at her own joke.

Darries could not help but laugh with her too.

Scootaloo began to tear up.

"Aww look the chicken is going to cry!" Zara was holding her sides laughing even harder now.

" SHUT THE BUCK UP!" Scootaloo yelled at the bullies with all her anger.

"Scootaloo! Go to your bunk and stay there the rest of the day!" Miss,Vail one of the care takers at the orphanage yelled.

Scootaloo knew arguing with miss.Vail would be useless that old mare was stubborn and would not listen to reason even it came up to her and buck her right in the face.

Scootaloo was siting on her bunk small tears began to form in her eyes she hated this place and wish to leave but no Pony has come to adopt to this place in ages.

"I hate it here!" Scootaloo said to her self. "I wish i could just run away and never come back"

Run away that's a great idea but where would i go? Scootaloo pounderd for a while.

"I got it the place under Fluttershy's house, i could live there!" Scootaloo said excited by the very idea.

She began to pack her stuff in a Pillow case to night "I will leave and go live in that basement that Fluttershy has, i wounder what Fluttershy is doing right now?" the young Filly thought looking out the window from her bed she could see the path way to Fluttershy place.

__________________________________________


Fluttershy was attending her animals giving them food,fresh water and replacing any old news paper's with new one's for her animal friends. Working as a care taker for this animals is hard work and expensive one too.

Fluttershy was cleaning out a squirrels home she was having trouble cleaning the den out there was so much stuff in here that the squirrel used to make a nest it had tons of old news papers a whole corner was filled with nuts for storing over the last winter and there seem to be old gum raper's in there as well.

Fluttershy was too preoccupied to notes a spider slowly making its descent down the tree towards Fluttershy,the spider landed on Fluttershys right front hoof.

Fluttershy felt something crawling on her right front hoof she look too see what it was when she saw the spider she nearly jump out of her skin making an ear shattering shriek from fear.

she swipe the spider from her hoof and ran to her house hiding behind her couch. Shaking with fear from the scary spider Fluttershy look over her couch to see if it fallowed her inside seeing there was no spider in her house or on her she slowly came out from behind the couch looking around for the vicious deadly daddy long leg spider.

Fluttershy felt something tapping her back legs "Eeeep" Fluttershy jump turning around to see what was touching her she look at a little black Rabbit with a piece of paper in its mouth.

You startled me please don't sneak up on me like that again" she said a soft kind voice that still had a bit of fright in it.

Taking the paper from the rabbit she read it over till she heard the sound of what sounded like wings from a bird coming in from her window that was wide open.

She was right there was a pigeon with a blue ribbon tided around its left leg holding a small message in its talons.

Fluttershy put out a hoof the pigeon drop the message in her hoof she read what was on the message and a smile came to her face.

"Well it looks like i found a contract for Rarity and Pinkie after all!" Fluttershy said to her self.

Fluttershy told the two animals to wait she went to her room she moved to the desk near her bed and pulled open one of the drawers open reviling a quill,ink and paper.

She took all three things from the drawer dipping the quill in the ink she began to write three letters saying: Come to the sanctuary to night i have something special for you.

Going back down she handed one to the black rabbit the other to the pigeon. Fluttershy called for angel the little white rabbit showed up right next to her.

"Angle can you get one of the night hares for me please?" Fluttershy smiled.

Angle rolled his eye's but complied he dash off to one of the many holes in Fluttreshy'a house.

A few minuets later he came back with a black rabbit like the one standing in the room but his one had a long scare on it side.

"Can you take this to PinkiePie please she is the pink mare with a curly mane and tail" Fluttershy instructed.The night rabbit nodded and took off to Ponyville.

And can you go get Spike mr.pigeon the little purple dragon at the Ponyville library" The pigeon took off before Fluttershy could say more.

"And you can you take this to Rarity at her shop in Ponyville as well" she said still smiling.

The small night rabbit took the note than dash out threw one of the holes that lead to Ponyville.

"Pinkie is going to want to throw a party when she completes her first contract" Fluttershy thought to her self. "Oh well it should be fun sense it is at a party" a small smile formed on the yellow mare face.

Author's Note:

I hope this chapter was good for you guys I tried to explain that while members of the Dark Brotherhood are assassin's they still do there jobs that there cutie mark gave them.

And the reason Fluttershy was scared of the spider is because her personality changes when she has a contract or when she is wearing the Dark BrotherHood armor she is still the yellow mare we all know and love and is still afraid of things just when a contract appears she changes to nice Fluttershy to Dark BrotherHood Fluttershy.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter leave a commit good or bad and tell me what you think and if you have any targets in mind let me know.

The only Ponys that cant have a contract on them for reasons are: Vinyl scratch, Octavia, both princess's,Shining ( debatable) discord,Zecora,and any of the Apples ( debatable for some characters) other then that every one is open game.