• Published 18th Feb 2012
  • 4,493 Views, 130 Comments

Professor Layton and the Equestrian Silence - Crystal Blue



Professor Layton is drawn into Equestria by the Royal Pony Sisters, for a unique mystery...

  • ...
3
 130
 4,493

Solutions 6

Puzzle 040

The reverse also applies.

In order to avoid hurting Pound Cake, you would want to avoid using the corner squares. As you cannot place the seeds adjacent to each other, even diagonally, that leaves only two solutions.

Puzzle 041

Three weeks.

If the lily pad and the lake share their centres, and the reaches a quarter (1/4) from the centre to the lake's edge, this must mean the lily pad is one sixteenth (1/16) the size of the lake. As the lily pad doubles in size in one week whilst retaining the shape, one week will bring the lily pad to one eighth (1/8) of the lake's size, a second week would cause it to grow to one quarter (1/4) of the size of the lake. At the third week, the lily pad doubles from 1/4 to one half (1/2) of the size of the lake.

Puzzle 042

There could be many solutions to this puzzle, if it weren't for the fact that you had to use all of the mirrors!

Puzzle 043

Just because all of the poles had to be stood up straight, it doesn't mean they all had to be the same way up, as shown.

Puzzle 044

FLEETFOOT (of the Wonderbolts).

Puzzle 045

The key point here is to start with the blue key, Once you have placed it, the the pink key can only go in one place, which is the top-right corner. Following this, if the purple key and the yellow key are to be as far away as possible, then the purple key must be in the bottom-right corner, the yellow key in the top-left corner and the white key in the top middle. This leaves the orange key to slot into the bottom-left corner.

Puzzle 046

There was a reason why Twilight named her keys rather than numbering them. With this in mind, Twilight just needed to remember that she lived in a library, where books can be stored alphabetically. The named spells are thus put in alphabetical order, following the arrows.

Puzzle 047

Book T.

This is a process of elimination. As the book must be directly above a row with a vowel in it, this cuts out the third and fifth rows (marked in red). Next, we eliminate all of the books that are not directly below a mirror-reflective letter (marked in blue). Now we take out all of the books that aren't to the right of letters that can be rotated a half-circle to read the same (marked in green). This leaves us with three books. As book I would be caught under the diagonal threads, that book is eliminated (marked in grey). Finally, book J is boxed in by mirror-reflective letters on its three exposed sides (marked in purple), whilst book T has its saving grace in its neighbour, book S.