• Published 18th Feb 2012
  • 4,493 Views, 130 Comments

Professor Layton and the Equestrian Silence - Crystal Blue



Professor Layton is drawn into Equestria by the Royal Pony Sisters, for a unique mystery...

  • ...
3
 130
 4,493

Solutions 3

Puzzle 020

Thanks to Venn for finding the second solution.

Puzzle 021

The professor must head west.

If it takes 4 hours to get to Dodge from Canterlot, and 7 hours from Ponyville, that means it must take 3 hours to get from Ponyville to Canterlot. If it takes 10 hours to travel from Canterlot to Appleloosa, then the entire journey must take 13 hours. If you needed to arrive in Appleloosa at 10 o’clock, then you must leave Ponyville at 9 o’clock in the previous half-day.

9 o’clock on a watch is equivalent to west on a compass, so that is the direction in which the professor must go.

Puzzle 022

Zapapples.

Puzzle 23

Using this route, only one button is pressed. The one point to remember about this puzzle is that you must press a button to access Applejack at the centre. Once Layton found the route, he needn’t remember the path, just to not cross any buttons unless he was within sight of Applejack and had only one button to cross in order to reach her.

Puzzle 024

The last circles on each of the rows and columns are made up of the contents of the circles above or to the left. However, if they share an identical shape, i.e. a yellow circle at the top, then they cancel out in the resulting circle.
The indicated circle is wrong, because it should have the circle shown in white in order to achieve the right answer in its row and column.

Puzzle 025

My name alone, total the acronym – Hershel Layton
H = 8, L = 12, Total = 20
Next turn forever on its side – the infinity symbol.
∞ turned on its side = 8
Finally, a baker’s dozen five-fold, less a pair.
13 x 5 = 65, 65 – 2 = 63
The code is 20-8-63.