• Published 6th Jul 2013
  • 1,369 Views, 38 Comments

The Courier - quill and ink



My name Darius Claw but most people know me as the Curier because of what I do but thats not important. Whats important is that for the past wekks a broadcast has been playing across most of Arizona and the Mojave and i,m here to find out why.

  • ...
16
 38
 1,369

Preying eyes

You survived. The chosen one cannot be weak or we are all doomed. Are you ready for your quest ?

-Arroyo elder

The group of six pony's and one human pressed on further out of the forest to there new destination. Canterlot. Though as they continued the Courier was wondering what kind of weird name is Twilight, that name was usually the name of some chem addict who thought that they were chosen for some brahmin shit. He also wondered what other names the rest would have other than Rainbow and Fluttershy and speaking of Rainbow he occasionally caught glimpses of her eying him with a suspicious look a Centurion would give his Legionaries.

He didn't blame her though. he thought maybe Fluttershy and Rainbow were siblings, either that or they had been through allot together. After a few minutes of walking the Courier turned to Twilight and asked.

"So Twilight, are we there yet ?"

"No I,m afraid not. We still have some ways to go." Twilight said wearily.

The Courier sighed and looked to his left. He noticed the white pony seemed to be limping on her hind leg.

"Are you okay ?" The Courier asked with concern.

"Oh. When we first were on our way here we encountered some Timber wolfs, I suppose one of them cut me with its claw."

"Do you need medical treatment ?" The Courier said stopping and going into his pockets and pulling out a Stimpack.

"No I assure you I am fine." She said with a dismissing hoof.

"Fine." The Courier said putting his Stimpacks back in his dusters pockets. When he did so he noticed there were some yellow eyes looking at him and the group from the tree line.

He turned to the white pony "So misses ?" The Courier said to her

"Rarity." She said with a smile

"So Rarity exactly how did you and your friends escape these Timber wolfs ?" The Courier asked slowly drawing his Sequoia from inside his duster.

"Well," Rarity began "When the wolf's attacked Twilight tried to put up a defensive spell while Rainbow attacked from above. Pinkie Pie attacked with her cannon and I fired bolts of magic, but I did not notice the wolf that had came from behind which was the same one that cut me. Then after that we fell back until we lost them." Rarity said explaining the story.

"Well I wouldn't say you lost them." The Courier said pointing to the eyes that watched there every move.

"What !?" Twilight said in disbelief "I thought we lost them."

"Well you thought wrong obviously." The Courier said taking a defensive stance and aiming his pistol at the eyes

"Well we wont have to fight this time, because I now have enough magic to teleport us back to Pony Ville." Twilight said her horn starting to glow but when this happened the Couriers Geiger counter started to go off.

"Wait, your giving off allot of radiation, if you teleport you might kill me !" The Courier said to Twilight.

"Well that's just great. Then I guess we will have to fight again." As Twilight said this the pony's got into a defensive stance and were ready for a skirmish.

The Courier was not going to let the wolf's attack first so in his other hand he pulled out an incendiary grenade and threw it into a large group of wolf's who began charging out of the trees, when it detonated the napalm landed onto the wolf's making them howl in pain. Then the Courier pulled out two pistols one was the Ranger Sequoia and the other was called Lucky he dual wielded both pistols and fired shots with supreme accuracy.

The Courier was out of bullets and he began reloading but when he did a big Wolf was coming his way so he dropped both his pistols and pulled out his best knife dubbed Chances Knife and side stepped to stab the wolf in the neck which he did as fast as the wolf was coming.

5 minutes later...

After the first wave was done the wolf's fled further into the Everfree fearing for there life's. The Courier had hardly gotten a scratch on him, and he was covered in sap which he would have to wash off later. When all the wolf were out of the area he noticed that the pony's were starring at him with pure fear in there eyes while they were shaking as if he was a monster. Even though some people called him the Monster of the West. The Courier began to pick up both his revolver's and put them back in there holster and his knife back in its sheath.

"So shall we continue on our merry way." The Courier said to the group

"Wha how. How did you fight all of them with a knife ?" Twilight said flabbergasted

"The New California Republic taught me" The Courier said to Twilight who had now must have been thinking.

"So can we get moving ?" the Courier said to a now silent Twilight.

Twilight was now officially scared. Not even her brother fought like that and he was commander of the royal guard. She would be even more afraid if Darius got angry with some pony and fought them. Then it would be her fault for unleashing something like that unto equestria. With those thoughts in her mind Twilight would have to ask if Darius would relinquish his weapons. But she would have to be careful, she didn't want him to become hostile. So Twilight built up enough courage to ask.

"Darius. Would you please relinquish your weapons, just to be safe ?" Twilight said gently

Darius was silent for a minute which made Twilight worry, but then he finally spoke "Alright, but they better be safe and you can't let anyone get to them." Darius said with seriousness. He then opened his duster and took out, Dinner Bell, Sequoia, Lucky, Chances Knife and All American.

"Is that all of them ?" Twilight asked the Courier to which he nodded

Twilight levitated the weapons with her magic and Teleported them to the basement of her house. "Alright now we can be on our way." Twilight said and then with the frightened and tired group walked to the exit of the of the forest with the Courier in tow.

But what the pony's didn't know was that the Courier secretly had a 22 pistol hidden in his briefs. As they were walking the Courier thought better safe than sorry.

Author's Note:

So sorry about making this chapter late I was busy.

Also I might Rewrite this chapter if you guys and gals would want me to make the fight with the Timber wolf's longer and more in detail, and that's all I have to say and I almost forgot there might be another chapter tomorrow but no promises.

Also i,m sorry this chapter is so short the next one should be longer but no promises.

Quill and Ink out.

Comments ( 20 )

2888051 I highly appreciate your comment. So here is a new chapter.

Comment posted by Vidatu deleted Aug 7th, 2013

2893257

1 I,m not taking it down.

2 This was not done ironically and you insult me by writing that.

and 3 How are you going to judge someone when you haven't written one story. And you mainly just post blogs.

Not to make this comment seem rude but I believe I made my point. :twilightsmile:

2893342

The group of six pony's
No I,m afraid not.
"So misses ?"
When the wolf's attacked
"Wait, your giving off allot

I,m not taking it down.

[youtube=www.youtube.com/watch?v=moK7nE_UCqU]

3004140 You know what I don't see anyone else complaining.

And if you have such a problem with my story then don't read it.

I know this may come off rude and I'm sorry for that but still. I know you must have edited many story's in your time but this is how I wright my story's. So now I bid you adieu.

Quill and Ink out.

Comment posted by quill and ink deleted Aug 7th, 2013

Note I must finish the the new chapter.

3004282
That's because nobody's reading your story.......:facehoof:

3251031. Eh I'm not doing it anymore sooo.

2888051
Sure, who cares about the opinions of people like tony1685, it's not like he's one of the best Fallout writers on this site or anything...

4062205 I wasn't but if you want me too I might as well.

4170336 Thats fine if you don't want to continue, I actually forgot about this until now

4172905 Well I just got a new computer and now it will be easier for me to write.

new computer?? :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: then i am expecting new chapters...soon

2834299 dude you are like a freaking hero here
*Makes constructive criticism CHECK
*Is not a complete dick CHECK
*Doesn't CHEER FOR MISTAKES NOR DOES HE AGREE TO THEM
2888051 *cough *cough

7516794
Huh, for some reason that didn't show up in my notification. But yeah, glad someone appreciates my work.
*Flies off into the sunset*

7710951 looks at the magnificent sunset
"God speed, magnificent bastard"

Login or register to comment