• Published 6th Jul 2013
  • 2,423 Views, 31 Comments

Be the Weapon - Master4871



Alcatraz gets to Equestria through an unknown force when his personality passed away. Will he be able to link with his body again and save Earth from the Ceph, or will he wander this new land an unwanted guest...

  • ...
15
 31
 2,423

Nano Technology

Alcatraz slowly came to, the room now becoming more than just the black space his eyes brought forth when closed. He blinked a couple times, making sure he was alright after the ordeal he had gone through earlier. He tried to move, getting a better position to be in, but he was restrained down with the same sort of 'power' the purple horse from earlier used on him. Luckily the suit was able to, somewhat, sustain itself through all of the weird power failures he had been getting recently. He shifted again, now turning around, but he was sure someone else was making him spin. Sure enough, an armored horse with a...spear, observed him, most likely making sure that he was properly restrained.

"Tell, the royal highness that our prisoner has arrived." The, presumably, lower ranked soldier went and did the orders commanded. The guard still watching Alcatraz leaned in closer, squinting to get a better look. "What the fuck are you..."

Alcatraz ignored the guards benign comment and closed his eyes, trying to take in what had happened to him. The events were, eventful, but nothing that was out of the ordinary considering what was happening New York. New species and another threat to worry about, yeah, seemed pretty common now a days. The door to his little holding room opened, making a creaky noise that interrupted the Nano armored humans thought pattern. The next being to enter the room was rather tall, not taller than him, but still taller than the other inhabitants of this strange new world he has seen so far, apart from the hydra he battled with, but...

She leaned down to talk with the guard who had been watching him the whole time, she seemed to not want to take her eyes off of him, trying to get an identification on what he was. Her facial expression showed that she could not tell what on Earth he was, possibly a bad sign for him. She stood up straight now, walking towards him with a rather, genuine look upon her face.

"Hello." Alcatraz did nothing. "Can you understand me?" Alcatraz slightly nodded to confirm her suspicion. "Can you speak?" Alcatraz didn't' know what to do. Between all of the falls and bad run ins with Ceph lately, he never had time to talk. The suit brought up a report of the physical damage that had been laid upon him. The list included several punctures in his lungs and a broken trachea, so it was a safe bet that he couldn't talk. The regal horse asked again, "Can you speak?" Using a little more oomph, in her speech. Alcatraz slowly shook his head.

"Ma'am, Prisoner 24184233-a1 has not spoken a word since it has arrived." One of the guards chimed in.

"Thank you, you're dismissed."

"Ma'am." The guard walked out and away from the room, following direct orders.

The horse turned her attention back to Alcatraz, a look of sympathy on her face. "I'm sorry you cannot speak." Alcatraz just shrugged his shoulders at her comment. She changed topics almost immediately, surprising the bio-soldier. "If... I set you free from your restraints, will you attack me?" Alcatraz looked away from her for a moment, thinking over the actions he could take. Best bet was to assume that she was some sort of leader in this land, so attacking doesn't seem like an optimal option at this point. He shook his head. As a response, she 'unshackled' him, making him fall to the floor. Instead of an expected, fall on his face, he fell and landed on one knee, using one of his hands as a balance. He then stood at full height, making it rather obvious that he was taller than she was. "My, oh my." She commented. "Please follow me."


<.._________________________________________________________ ..>



Flash and Twilight walked the halls of Canterlot Castle, cuddling each other while on the move. The Crystal guard came to a stop, looking at one of the giant stained glass windows the throne room had. It had the five Elements of Harmony, all displayed in a hexagonal shape; Twilight was on top, Rainbow and Fluttershy were parallel to each other, Pinkie and A.J. were also parallel, and Rarity was on the bottom. In the center of them all were the Elements of Harmony. Flash looked around some more, enjoying the amazing artwork and architecture that was inside the castle. He nuzzled up closer to Twilight, making her blush a little and nudge back at him. Twilight and Flash could both hear the faint voice of Celestia coming down the hall, undoubtedly going to sit upon her throne.

"I wonder if Celestia could get anything out of the strange creature we found today." Twilight said.

Flash just waited to see if Celestia was alone or with said creature, just trying to prepare himself for the unknown. "Yeah, well, it seemed sorta...'friendly'." Flash remarked.

"Well, it didn't attack us...soooo..." Twilight replied.

They both watched Celestia round the corner of the main hallway, and with her, two guards and the strange creature. Not too surprising given the fact that Celestia can sweet-talk anything into happening. Almost anything... The creature seemed to be observing its surroundings, getting a feel for the castle and her interior. Flash was a little on edge, nervous that a six-plus foot tall creature was walking towards him and his newfound girlfriend. By this point, Celestia and, it, were in the throne room. Alcatraz almost immediately recognized them both and instantly, went into a battle stance, both fists up. Celestia saw this and stood in front of Alcatraz, cutting him off from there view, and vise versa.

"Please, they didn't mean you any harm when you wandered into Ponyville. They were just protecting their friends, and other citizens." Alcatraz put his hands back down and looked at the guards who were holding spears to his back. They lowered them slowly, but surely. "Thank you." Celestia said, moving out of the way between Alcatraz and the two ponies.

"It seems, a little aggressive don't you think?" Flash asked Celestia.

Alcatraz looked through the suit's files and found the audio section. There were 3 file dumps he could use to get their attention. Not knowing what the function did, he thought of a sentence and the suit amplified it through the suit itself. "Please, give me a pencil and paper." All of the ponies were shocked that the creature was, for a lack of a better term, speaking.

"I thought you said you couldn't speak." Celestia inquired.

"This isn't speaking, and I need the pen and paper soon to communicate with you." The suit vocalized. Alcatraz suddenly glared at Flash, "My name is Alcatraz." Not being able to use the vocalization any further, Alcatraz just waited on the pencil and paper that Celestia had a guard go and fetch. The guard brought back a clipboard with twenty sheets of paper and two pencils. Alcatraz took them and began to write. ' I can no longer vocalize myself to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but if I could, I would.'

Celestia had a smile of understanding on her muzzle, "Oh it's okay Alcatraz, but may I ask why?"

Alcatraz went through his memory again writing what he remembered. I have a severed larynx. Also, speaking would be difficult anyways. I have multiple lung punctures, so I would suffer for air.

"I am, sorry to know that you are in pain." Celestia sympathized. Alcatraz just shrugged his shoulders.

The suit keeps me alive and it makes it so I don't feel pain as much as you would think. He wrote. It also is keeping my broken spine, and other broken bones...together, if you will.

"What kind of suit is that?" Flash asked, interested in such a powerful suit.

A Nanosuit.

Comments ( 13 )

2836761
Yes, that they do.

2836061
Ha ha!:rainbowlaugh:

2837309
Don't be too sure about that...:duck:

i am liking how your writing Al, hes smart, probably not actually looking to start a fight. the pen and paper is a nice work around his muteness, along with the premade voices that the suit has.

2840168
I had to find a way to get him to speak, so I made up the audio dumps as a way to get their attention. Again, this is not what is in-game, but what my own take on Crysis is. (Somewhat) I do try to stay within the game universe though, however, need to make some stuff of my own to use in the story. Thank you for liking the story though.:pinkiehappy: Perhaps Pinkie's new sense will make a comeback...

Oh come on, it just got interesting and then, end!
:ajbemused:
Anyways, it was a good chapter, only it was short and could use a lot more descriptive parts.
But the reactions in this chapter are in fact the ones I expected, you got them just right.
So, keep it up and write longer chapters!

[angry nerdy ranting]
Rah rah rah, Amazon's a desert these days, most of Alcys organs've been turned to mush (he's p. much mush, nervous system and eyes) rah rah rah
[/angry nerdy ranting]
And here's how I feel about myself now
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12875849/reactions/mrperfect.gif
:raritycry:

But yeah, so far so good and going to keep an eye on this.

Awesome!

2841813 love that pic, Dumb and Dumber is a great movie xD

This story moves forward like a train at full speed. And the train is stuffed with nothing going on inside of it.

What I'm saying is that you rush the story too much and almost nothing is happening, at least we never get to see much of it anyway. Like his arrival in Ponyville; you could make room for loads of stuff there. Sure, we've established that Alcatraz was taken captive but he is now no longer a captive. What happened between there? Suddenly he was just in Canterlot and made friends with everybody.

Alright, I have to say, this is great. There was only two Crysis stories before, I made one of them. Looks like we got a badass story over here. You should join the CRYSIS group, other than that, I'll enjoy the upcoming chapters.

No more chapters? This is a great story.. :applecry:

All the good stories :fluttercry:

Any updates going to come around to this story?

COME ON COME ON I CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER IS OUT :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment