• Published 2nd Jul 2013
  • 5,382 Views, 225 Comments

Two Hearts, Fall Apart - NintendoGal55



Fluttershy switches realities with an alternate Fluttershy while Twilight has to find a way to switch them back

  • ...
18
 225
 5,382

Original 3: Left in the Dark

“...What?! Why are you staring me all weird?!” Fluttershy said irritably, frowning. “And what’s with your hair, Pinks?! You never curl it! You look weird! Twilight... what’s with your hair? You always wear it up and it’s much longer than that! What’s going on here?!”

Twilight stared at the sight before her with a look of utter confusion. ‘Is that really Fluttershy?! No, no, no... That’s... It can’t be...’ She quickly looked over the pony in question. All too soon did she note the differences in her physical appearance. Her mane was much shorter and less well kept, her tail was considerably thinner and she even had several piercings in her ears. ‘That’s definitely not Fluttershy...’

“No, no, no, no, no, NO!” Pinkie yelled, shaking her head. “That is NOT how you’re supposed to act, Flutters! You’re supposed to be all sweet, meek, complacent and kind! Now you’re just acting like Dashie on a bad day! That’s not right! Even in your worst mood, you’re just a little irritable! But not like this!”

“...Rainbow Dash? On a bad day? Please, that pony is afraid of her own shadow!” Fluttershy said, rolling her eyes. “What the hay are you on, Pinkamena?! You don’t act like this at all! That’s what Twilight’s supposed to do!”

“What I’m supposed to do?!” Twilight finally responded in a slightly irate tone. “What’s gotten into you, Fluttershy?”

The yellow pony looked at her incredulously. “What’s gotten into me?! I’m fine! Your magic must’ve really ratted out your brain! Nothing’s making any sense! Why’d you guys change your manes and why are you acting all... weird?! Could somepony PLEASE tell me what’s going on?! If it’s some kind of prank... yeah, Twilight, it was lame! LAME! You’re better at pranks than this!”

Twilight looked beyond confused at this statement. “... Pranks? I’ve never so much as attempted- Fluttershy, I’m beginning to think that spell did something to you... You’re not acting like yourself.” She said in a worried tone.

“Why do you keep saying that?” Fluttershy groaned. “I’m fine, really! Look... can I just go now? I’ve got some weather duties to take care of, anyway.”

“Weather? Flutters, since when do you do weather jobs?” Pinkie asked, looking curious. “I didn’t think you were into that kind of thing!”

“...Uh, Pinks... I’ve been working the weather in Ponyville since I moved here! You know that!” Fluttershy said, shaking her head. “Whatever... I-I just gotta go now! This is getting too weird.”

With that, the attitude-prone mare trotted down to the door. She spread her wings, preparing to take off, and opened the front door. Only to be greeted by rushing wind, rain, and the sound of thunder going on outside.

“What the hay?! They started the storm without me?! But I told them to wait!” Fluttershy yelled, about to go out. “They know better than that!”

Twilight moved over to Fluttershy with a look of concern. “Fluttershy, you never told anypony to do anything. To my knowledge, you were with Rainbow Dash all this afternoon, and came here prior to my request. It started raining almost fifteen minutes ago...” She gave her friend a questioning look. “And you don’t work on the weather patrol.”

“...What? Well, yeah, I was hanging out with Rainbow Dash for a while...” Fluttershy frowned. “I took a nap, I woke up, then I went home... All of a sudden I was feeling really weird, and this strange bright light came on, I didn’t know what was going on... next thing I knew, I was here! Love to stay and chat, but I gotta run! These weather ponies are not doing their jobs right!”

“Pinkie,” Twilight called over to her pink maned friend quickly, “I know I’ll regret this... Pony pile on Fluttershy!”

“ON IT!”

Before Fluttershy could move, the pink earth pony had leaped into the air, as if on a spring, and tackled her to the floor. Yelping, Fluttershy tried to escape, but Pinkie was far too strong and managed to hold her down pretty well.

“Get off me!” Fluttershy yelled, struggling. “I’ve got. My. Job. To. DO!”

“We’ll let you go on one condition,” Twilight said as she walked over, “you have to listen to what I’m about to say. Understand?”

“Or else you’re staying right there, Fluttershy!” Pinkie giggled.

‘Guess I may as well... these crazy pranking ponies won’t leave me alone otherwise...’ Fluttershy thought bitterly. “All right, fine. Just get off me.”

Twilight gave a gentle smile. “Okay then... Pinkie, you can get off her... for now.

Pinkie nodded, getting up off of Fluttershy. Said pony groaned, standing up on all fours and stretching her muscles. Casting an annoyed glare to the other two, Fluttershy sat down on her haunches.

“Now tell me what the hay’s goin’ on here. Frankly, none of this is making any sense and I’d sure like a simple straight answer!”

“Sadly, I’m afraid that this will be anything but simple...” Twilight sighed. “Considering how you act, your reactions, and your overall appearance... I’m going to go out on a limb here and say you’re not Fluttershy. Or at least, not our Fluttershy...”

“...What are you talking about?!” Fluttershy looked at Twilight as if she were insane. “I am Fluttershy! I’m the fastest flyer out of Cloudsdale! I moved here to Ponyville a few years ago with Rainbow Dash, I took a job in the weather patrol division, and I work on awesometastic tricks! You all know that!”

Pinkie blinked, staring at her weirdly...all before bursting out laughing. “Hee hee! You sound just like Dashie! That’s adorable! Hee! You’re so clever, Flutters!”

“...Just like her?! Hello?! That pony’s quieter than a mute mouse!” Fluttershy protested. “I should know! I’ve known her since I was a filly! She’s my best friend! Why wouldn’t I know that?!”

“Perhaps you are, but the Fluttershy we know isn’t anything like that...” Twilight began. “And believe me when I say I wish Rainbow Dash did act like that sometimes... The point is, something went wrong. You remember seeing a flash of light, correct? Well, that was in fact us, but not directly us. It was our Fluttershy. She must have become tethered to you somehow through the rift and when it closed, the vacuum it created switched the two of you around!” She stopped to consider what she had just said. “Oh dear Celestia! I sent one of my closest friend’s into an alternate reality against her will! How am I going to fix this...?”

“...What?!” Fluttershy and Pinkie shouted with unison, wide-eyed.

“That’s crazy! I don’t even know what you’re talking about!” Fluttershy sounded a mix of angry and worried. “This is nuts! I must be dreaming!”

Twilight looked mildly irate by this. “Pinkie, you know what to do.”

Coming up beside the creamy yellow mare, Pinkie raised her hoof... and tapped her lightly on the face, as if slapping her.

“Hey!” Fluttershy recoiled, as if in pain.

“Nopey-dopey-lopie! You’re not dreaming!” The pink earth pony grinned widely.

Twilight exhaled as she looked back to her book. It was badly charred from the spell somehow, as now many of the pages, including the one with the spell, were gone.

The alicorn looked over Fluttershy with a sense of worry. “Let me explain... I was conducting research on multi-verse theory and was seeking assistance from two of my friends. The spell backfired and overcharged, somehow switching you and my friend around into the other’s reality. I can’t for sure how, but as it stands... I have no idea how to fix this.” She placed a hoof on the yellow mare’s shoulder. “You can choose to believe me or not, but that’s the truth...”

Fluttershy took this in, unsure of what to make of it all. It somehow made sense, considering that nothing around her felt or looked familiar, despite that this was still Pinkamena and Twilight... just with different personalities, who were used to another Fluttershy. A Fluttershy who was apparently just like Rainbow Dash... whom she herself was apparently reminding them of. But that still begged the question as to what she was going to do now. She felt tense, trying to hide it, looking away from the two ponies barely resembling her friends.

“Then what am I supposed to do?!” She wanted to know the answer, but feared it at the same time.

“Well...” Twilight began, but quickly halted. She mumbled something to herself before continuing. “ I suppose you should lay low and not draw attention to yourself. Maybe go home- our Fluttershy’s home, and stay there for a bit until I figure out how to fix this... But then there's Fluttershy prearrangements like Rarity’s spa days and Dash’s practice runs... and our sleepover tomorrow... Um... Just, I guess, don’t do anything that you wouldn’t do. I mean, that Rainbow Dash... no, I mean, our Fluttershy wouldn’t do... This is making my head hurt...”

“Mine too!” Pinkie complained, holding her head. “Owie! This is no fun, Twi-Twi!”

“Ugh... Is my cottage at least in the same place?” Fluttershy asked irritably, holding her head as well. “W-What, spa?! Spa?! Oh, no! No, no, no! I don’t do spas! I don’t like them! Forget that!”

Twilight sighed as she did her best not to groan. “If it’s on the edge of Everfree Forest, then yes... And as for the spa... hopefully, I’ll have everything fixed before that. If not, either play sick or put up with it... Uh, I think I need ice pack...”

Pinkie zipped out of the room, then came back, an ice pack in hoof... all in a matter of a few seconds.

“Here you go, Twilight!” She said cheerfully.

Twilight looked at her rather surprised, but took the ice pack with a minor blush. “Oh, uh, thank you Pinkie...” She said as she applied the pack to her head.

“Whatever... I’m just gonna go home...” Fluttershy grumbled, heading to the door. “See you... later or something, I guess.”

“Flutters! There’s a storm out there! You can’t go out in it!” Pinkie protested, blocking the door. “You’ll have to wait until tomorrow when it clears!”

“One, stop calling me that,” Fluttershy said pointedly. “And two, I’ll be fine. I can fly faster than this storm can move.”

“At least take a raincoat or umbrella so you don’t get completely drenched, Fluttershy.” Twilight asked her kindly.

Pinkie shook her head. “The wind is really strong, Twilight. It’ll either flip the umbrella or blow it away. She really shouldn’t take one out in this weather, even if against resistance of the wind.”

“... Oh, yes... That is true.” Twilight blushed a bit from embarrassed by her friend’s correction. “Then, if you insist on going out, take a raincoat at the very least.”

Looking out the window, Fluttershy could see just how strong the storm was, and sighed, slumping over. “Okay, fine. I’ll wait out the storm until it’s either lessened or finished. Just let me-”

“WHOA!”

One of the windows burst open, a flash of blue and rainbow flying in, crashing onto the floor near the bookshelves.

Fluttershy suppressed a chuckle, ‘Dang, even in this reality she can’t go more than five minutes without crashing into something!’

Twilight jumped in shock from the crash landing as she looked over the now, upside down cyan mare. “Rainbow Dash! Are you all right?”

“Yeah, I’m fine!” Rainbow Dash responded, rolling over onto her stomach. “Just thought I’d drop in!” She noticed Fluttershy, recoiling ever slightly. “Uh... h-hey, Fluttershy... why uh... what are you doing here? I-whoa! What’d you do to your mane?!” She stood right up, overlooking her. “And you have piercings?! What the hay?! You did all of that in less than half an hour?! How’s that even possible?!”

Fluttershy gave a smirk, “Well, I could ask you the same thing, Dash.” She brought a hoof up, pointing Rainbow Dash’s head. “Your mane ain’t no picnic, either! As for earrings, you can get them pierced in less than five... If ya got the guts to handle it.”

This rendered Dash with wide, surprised eyes. She knew Fluttershy could be snarky and/or sarcastic if she wanted to, but this was... beyond that. Whatever Fluttershy did to her looks and attitude... it was weird.

Pinkie grinned widely, and pulled away a silently protesting Twilight to go upstairs.

“What’s wrong with my mane?! It’s fine! And seriously? You did all of that?! Why?!” Dash exclaimed, loudly. “What are you trying to prove?!”

Fluttershy just chuckled at this. “Well, for one, that thing you call a mane looks more like a mop that’s been sitting bucket of water for a week!” She snickered a bit as she relaxed against the wall. “And I’m not trying to prove anything. Maybe I just like the bad girl look. What do you think?” She said with a wink.

“What do I think?! What do I think?!” Dash half-yelled, coming closer to her.

All at once, a barrage of mixed emotions fell over her. She had no idea what to make of anything that was going on now. Fluttershy had somehow gone from her usual, sweet, kind, and quiet demeanour... Into a rough and tough, wisecracking delinquent. Her mane, once so long and beautiful, was now cut unevenly, barely resembling her own style. Her normally soft and warm teal eyes were hard, but bright and fun. Along with that were the piercings on her ears, and her tail. Everything about her was completely warped. Changed for... what? It didn’t make any sense. Not only in the sense of timing, but the entire reason for it all.

“You look.... weird!” Dash burst, feeling her heart pounding madly. “Yeah, you look WEIRD! Your mane looks like you cut it with hedge clippers! You’re like some insecure pony trying to act all cool and tough, but instead you come off insecure and jerky!”

Fluttershy smiled as she pushed off the wall and walked right up to Rainbow Dash. “Insecure and jerky? Really?” She leaned in close the cyan mare’s face with a wide grin on her face. “Is that the best you got, Dash?”

‘Oh jeez! Sweet Celestia, this is so HOT!’ Dash thought, wide-eyed. Her body trembled, burning with desire, but she remained as she was, trying to ignore just how much this was getting to her.

“N-No! I’m just getting started!” Dash leaned in closer, their snouts touching. “It’s like you’re trying too hard! Going around and shouting ‘Hey, look at me! I’m not the same little Fluttershy anymore! I’m totally cool and awesome! Worship me!’ and all that! Well... you’re not fooling me! You’re just... just... acting all like you’re cool and stuff! But... but you’re not like that! I know you, Fluttershy! You’re a lot different than that!”

Fluttershy nuzzled her nose a bit. “Ooh, getting better!” She said before pulling away. “I’m not trying to shout it that I’m cool. Why should I? After all, you either got it, or ya don’t. I cut my hair myself because I don’t need any help! I got my ears pierced because I wanted them pierced! Somepony wanna worship me? Let ’em. I don’t really care.” She moved back to the wall once more, “So tell me, Dash, how much you know about me... How different am I?”

The nose nuzzle sent a jolt through Dash. Everything about this was maddening. She felt so conflicted, like never before. Something about the entire situation felt so wrong to her. Yet, there was an undeniable gravitation that came with it, and she couldn’t ignore it.

‘What’s happened here?! I feel weird... like something’s not right... and yet I’m so turned on at the same time!’ Dash thought, trembling a bit.

“A lot different, that’s what! You don’t act like this, and frankly, this freaky transition you’re making doesn’t feel natural! It feels like you’re trying too hard! Like you’re just... not understanding any of it! You just... took what you see and hear from others, like me, and just... ran away with it! Like you’re quoting stuff from a movie! You went from being cute, pretty, and soft... to just...” Dash found herself trembling again. Even her voice was beginning to lower, yet crack. “...That! You’re... you’re hot!

Fluttershy looked mildly surprised by that last statement, but grinned even more. “Oh, I’m hot, am I?” She turned around facing away from Dash. “Well now, that is news to me! So, if I’m hot, what do you really think of my looks? Eh, Rainbow Dash?” She teased out her name, but didn’t look back. ‘This is... really turning me on now. I was just messing with at first, but this is...’ The yellow mare thought.

As her breathing grew heavy, Dash could feel the heat pooling in her stomach; along with a coiling sensation in her gut. Her heart pounded, and she could feel a clench between her legs. Whatever was happening here, whatever Fluttershy was doing, she loved every second of it. All impulse in her body took control, which she didn’t even try to resist.

Dash practically sprang forward, grabbed Fluttershy, turned her around, and held her to the wall! That feat in itself was shocking, considering she’d never, ever done that to her before. Getting physical with passion was not something she actively tried to do against Fluttershy... and yet, right now, it was all she could think to do.

“Yes... you’re hot! Sweet Celestia, you got hot, Fluttershy! I don’t know what you did, but frankly, you look... awesome!” Dash managed, her breathing laboured. “Your mane is so cool, the way it’s short and frames your face, it’s edgy and awesome! I don’t know what happened to your eyes, but they’re just piercing into me like they never did before and I freaking like it! Those earrings of yours, I never really thought about earrings, but you really pull ‘em off pretty cool! You look totally awesome, and right now....!”

She looked into the other mare’s eyes, her own hazed with lust and passion. There was no denying any of this now. None of it. All that her mind could conjure was what she wanted, what she could see reflected back in the normally timid mare.

The cyan pony’s voice lowered, almost to a whisper, “Right now you’re turning me on.

‘Oh dear Luna, that was... Mhmm... I’ve wanted Rainbow Dash to act like this for years! I’m starting to like this place...’ Fluttershy’s thoughts raced as she rested her forelegs around Dash’s shoulders.

“I’ve got a little news for you, Dash... The feelings mutual.” Fluttershy teased. “No, that’s a lie... I’d say I’m more than just that...” She cocked her head a bit as she locked eyes with the cyan pony with a playful look. “So, what'cha gonna do about it?”

Even more so, Dash’s breath hitched when she felt one of Fluttershy’s hind legs stroke against her inner thigh, dangerously close to her nethers. She let out a breath, holding back the urge to moan. Her grip on the creamy yellow mare tightened, while her eyelids lowered to half-mast.

This was all when something inside of her just snapped like a twig.

“Aside from throwing you down onto the nearest surface and having my way with you.... I’m gonna do this!

With that, Dash leaned in and kissed her hungrily, not holding an ounce of her passion back. All at once, everything just released, putting her all into this moment. Her hooves coursed either through the rough, yet soft, pink strands of Fluttershy’s mane, or wandered her sides, going down, and then back up again.

Fluttershy could only pull her more into the kiss as she wrapped her forelegs around Dash, her eyes rolling back slowly as she lost herself in the moment of lust and passion. She fought the urge to push Rainbow Dash back and pin her down, but something in her wouldn’t allow it. Gentle moans escaped from both mouths as they were held in place.

Every moment of this felt a combination of awesome, right, yet wrong. But Dash ignored anything that would prevent her from going through with it. Fluttershy’s responses to the kiss were only encouraging her, to which she wanted so much more of. She growled sensually, running a hoof through her mane, while the other wandered the toned body of her companion.

‘This is AWESOME! Best. Kiss. EVER! I don’t know what happened to Flutters here, but she’s ten times more awesome now! I don’t know how she got over being all meek and shy, but she’s just so sexy when she’s acting cool!’ Dash thought, completely lost in a haze of lust.

She ran her tongue along Fluttershy’s lips, demanding entrance, only for Fluttershy’s tongue to shoot out and overtake hers almost immediately. Groaning, their tongues engaged in a battle for dominance, adding further to the passion and lust growing between them.

‘Oh, Rainbow Dash... why couldn’t I ever get you to be like this where I’m from?! You were always so darn shy and meek, but now... This just so... Oh, holy mother Luna! If you don’t take me, I will make you! I will drag you off and make you want me!’ Fluttershy’s thoughts screamed.

Feeling the bolder mare slip her hind leg between her legs, Dash groaned loudly between kisses; actively grounding their hips. A growl sounded from Fluttershy, to which she pulled Dash even closer and kissed her roughly. She even bit down on her lip, painfully, but awesomely. Their tongues dueled all the more, exploring each other’s hot mouths.

‘Where’d Fluttershy learn to kiss like this? Earlier she was so... gentle, and kinda slow and more like being cute... Here, wow! She’s raw, passionate, daring... it’s awesome!’ Rainbow Dash thought, her mind hazing over with the raw passion between them. ‘Why’d she never do this before? If I had known she could be this awesome, I’d have tried this a long time ago!’

The more their kiss grew, the more rough they became, and the more turned on Dash was. Moisture was building up between her legs, her inner muscles clenching and responding to everything. The cyan mare growled sensually, almost in a primal way, burying her hoof against Fluttershy’s head, while the other grabbed at her hip.

‘Getting a little wild here, are we?!’ Fluttershy could barely contain herself as she started wrapped her hind legs around Dash’s waist. ‘I can play that game too, Dash.’ She was beginning to grip the back of Rainbow Dash’s head, forcing the kiss into a wild frenzy of lust.

The slight change in position alerted Dash a bit, but she all too gladly accommodated as best she could. It even caused a little more delicious friction, and it wasn’t hard to tell that Fluttershy was definitely getting off on this; the telltale scent and mild hint of moisture were all she needed to know.

Using her hooves to hold her up further against the wall, Dash then pulled back a little, their lips just barely touching. She panted hard, trying to regain her breath, as she gazed with a lusty, suggestive smirk at Fluttershy.

“Buck... that was....” Dash panted out, locking eyes with the other mare, her own glazed with lust and passion. “...Awesome... All right, Flutters...” She leaned a little closer, dropping her voice to a whisper. “My place or yours?

Fluttershy’s breathing was labored as she grinned up at Dash. “Why wait? I bet there’s some great places to play in the rain.”

Heart jolting, Dash grinned widely. While she usually wasn’t one to have romantic fantasies (or so she told herself), she did admittedly find the idea of getting wild and romantic in the rain pretty appealing. And to think that Fluttershy was being that adventurous, especially after their hot, raw, passionate make out session.

“I’m already soaked enough as it is... like the rain’s going to make any difference...” Dash smirked, licking her lips. “Why don’t we race outside...”

“A race?” Fluttershy questioned her with a confused look. ‘Is she serious? Wait... this Dash is suppose to be like me, so...’ A playful smirk played on her lips.

“You honestly think you can keep up with me? As if you could even touch my dust...” Fluttershy roughly grabbed Rainbow Dash’s head once more. “Sure, we’ll race! I’ll even give you a head start... Of course, the loser has to give one after the race...”

Taken aback by the response, Dash half grinned and half smirked as she squeezed Fluttershy’s hips closer to her own. “You got it all wrong, Flutters... I think it’s a question of whether or not you can keep up with me... I am the fastest flyer out of Cloudsdale, after all. You know that....” She licked her lips sensually. “But I accept your challenge. You’re gonna regret giving me that head start... I won’t go easy on you... But that’s good loser consolation...”

“Fastest flyer out of Cloudsdale, huh?” Fluttershy teased as she pulled away. “Well then, I guess you’re about to lose that title, aren’t you?”

Hot, bothered, aroused beyond belief, Dash all but lost control of herself. ‘THAT’S IT! I’M TAKING HER NOW!’

“Darn it, Flutters...! Forget that, I want you now!!” Dash growled, advancing once more and holding her to the wall like before.

Just as they leaned in, about to kiss once more-

“WHOA!” Came a shrill cry from nearby. “What are you two doing?!

Both pegasi turned their heads in surprise, seeing a shocked, wide-eyed Spike in the doorway of the basement. Obviously, he’d been down there this whole time, and only just came up... now. Of all the timing in the world, it had to be right now. Neither said a single word, especially since there was definitely no other way to explain this. Their position was compromising, and Dash had a very good feeling that she spoke loud enough for him to hear what she’d just said.

‘Oh, you’ve gotta be kidding me! I was this close to getting to taste the rainbow...’ An annoyed Fluttershy thought to herself. She wasn’t just mad, she was irate and turned on. She shot Spike an annoyed look.

“Spike, you've got less than ten seconds to turn around and disappear before I make you... got it?!” Fluttershy shouted at the baby dragon.

Dash’s gaze snapped right back to Fluttershy then. ‘What...? She’s never reacted like that before!’

Even Spike looked stricken for a second, but then bit his lip. “Right... um... I’m just gonna... go see if Twilight needs me for something... over there...”

Without waiting for an answer, he dashed upstairs, not looking back.

Fluttershy sighed a bit. “I guess that killed the moment...”

Nodding, Dash gently released her, feeling a mixture of irritated and turned on still. She trembled, trying to keep herself in check.

“Guess so... Doesn’t mean I’m backing out, though. Just gotta... take a rain check,” she said, a little smirk on her face.

“Oh, where's the rimshot sound effect when you need it?” Fluttershy giggled a bit at Rainbow Dash’s remark.

That made Dash snicker, to which she grinned at. “Whatever you say, Flutters. C’mon, let’s get a snack or something. May as well wait out for a bit...” She leaned to one of the creamy yellow mare’s pierced ears, “before I finally make you mine...”

“Oh, really now?” Fluttershy as she met her gaze with toothy smirk. “Well, I think I know what I want for a snack then...” She turned and began to back her way into kitchen area, but stopped before turning back. “Skittles.

Dash watched her go, wide-eyed, even trembling a bit. Whatever had just happened in the past little while, especially to Fluttershy... she had no idea. But at the same time, she didn’t care. Basking in the moment’s awesomeness was by far the best she’d felt all day.

‘Oh, she’s REALLY going to get it...’ Dash thought, licking her lips as she followed the sight of Fluttershy’s retreating flank. With that, she went after her toward the kitchen to join with the others.

‘Weird... I don’t remember her body being that toned...’

---

“Care to explain why you dragged me up here, Pinkie?” Twilight asked with a mixture of concern and irritation.

Pinkie gave her a look, before lowering her voice, “Well, duh! There’s a whole ton of belligerent sexy tension between them... we had to leave them alone!”

Twilight stared at her companion in utter confusion. “Pinkie I have no idea what you’re talking about right now. From where I was standing, it looked like the two of them were going to kill one another.”

“To the untrained eye, maybe!” Pinkie said, shaking her head. “But Dashie was attracted to Flutters acting all... different! There were sparks flying and so much raw sexual tension between them, like you wouldn’t believe! As for Flutters... I think she has a Dashie back home, and wanted her!”

Twilight was once more held in a state of bewilderment. “Don’t you think that’s a bit presumptuous to assume that? Aside from acting like Rainbow Dash, we don’t know anything about this Fluttershy!” The alicorn tried to hold her voice down. “... But that’s beside the point. We have to think... How do we solve this...”

“Um... don’t we just do the spell again, and send her back the same way we switched them?” The pink earth pony said, pointing to the spot where the spell had originally been cast.

Twilight sighed as she shook her head. “That’s part of the problem, sadly... As it stands, I have no idea how they switched places, just the why. I also don’t know why it was this Fluttershy either out of all the other possible Fluttershy’s. Then, there’s matter of actually getting ours back... as I’m not sure how the two were tethered together in the first place or if they still are...” She looked over to her companion.

“Didn’t it have to do with her thought process?” Pinkie asked, tilting her head cutely.

“I believe so...” Twilight nodded in agreement. “It had to do her thoughts, but that’s also a problem. It had to do with our Fluttershy’s thoughts, not this one.” She pointed over to the partly burned tome. “But even if I figure out all of this, the biggest problem still remains... The actual page the spell was on was destroyed...”

Looking down at the book in question, all Pinkie could do was sigh sadly. She then curled her forelegs around Twilight’s neck, hugging and nuzzling her.

“I’m sorry, Twi-Twi... this was all my fault... I never should’ve moved...”

Twilight hugged her back. “No, no, Pinkie... I should have been more careful. This was just as much my fault as yours. But we will fix this.”

“But I moved... I was told not to, I knew better... I know better, and I didn’t listen,” Pinkie said sadly, her mane now going flat at every passing second. “And now Flutters is gone...”

“She’s not gone, just... misplaced.” Twilight said calmly, holding her friend closer. “We can fix this. I’m sure Princess Celestia has another copy of the book somewhere and I’ll study it more carefully this time... and you’ll help me.”

This made Pinkie smile a bit, nodding. “Of course I will. I’ll do anything I can to help you, Twilight! Just like when we tried to find that timey-wimey spell!”

“Yep, you sure will.” Twilight spoke up with bright smile. “And we’ll get this all under control! Until then, we shouldn’t panic or get worked up. We should take this opportunity to learn what we can about this Fluttershy and her reality. After all, this is literally a once in in a lifetime experience!”

The curls poofed back up again, to which Pinkie hugged her alicorn friend tighter. “Okay, Twi-Twi! We’ll do it! We’re gonna bring back our Fluttershy and send the other Flutters back home where she belongs!”

“Gah... Pinkie... You’re crushing me again...” Twilight struggled to mutter out.

Giggling, Pinkie released her and then kissed her cheeks. “So! What’s the first course of action, my Princess?!” She looked at Twilight with bright, sparkling cerulean eyes, her smile growing.

This simple phase, accompanied by Pinkie’s light kisses, made Twilight blush almost uncontrollably. She was not used to such treatment and always felt rather odd when her friend acted this way. In the past, the alicorn would write this off as Pinkie Pie just being herself, but she was beginning to feel that this might be something else.

“W-Well... I suppose the first thing we should do is wait out this storm, then I’ll send a letter to Celestia asking for the book...” Twilight tied to hide her blush.

“Okay! And I’ll stay right here with you all the way!” Pinkie clapped her hooves. “We’ll have an epic sleepover!”

Twilight turned away from her friend nervously. “You mean... just the two of us?”

“Yes! I mean, aside from tomorrow, since we’ve got the sleepover with our buddies then!” Said the excitable mare, giggling with glee. “But until we get this solved and done, I won’t leave your side!”

Twilight was stunned by this declaration, but felt something comforting about knowing her dear friend would be by her side. ‘If Pinkie Pie wasn’t the Element of Laughter, she would have been Loyalty, I swear...’

Her cheeks still red, Twilight tried to chuckle. “Thank you, Pinkie.”

“Anytime, Twi-Twi!”

The earth pony proceeded to stand them up on their hind legs, dancing around a little. From what they could hear now, the downstairs was quiet. This made Pinkie pause, then she began to shake a bit.

“Oooh! Both my hind legs buckling! That means something very intensely romantic is happening!” Pinkie declared.

“Pinkie Pie, I’ll never understand how your ‘Pinkie Sense’ works...” Twilight facehoofed.

“You don’t have to!” Pinkie proceeded to dance with her some more. “Soooo! What do you want to do now, Twi-Twi? We still have a storm to wait out!”

Twilight was not sure how to respond this. “I don’t know... I guess, hmm...” Twilight place a hoof on her chin. “I’m really not sure what we should do... What do you think?”

Pulling away, Pinkie began to pace the floor. Pace, pace, pace. She went at it for a couple of minutes, humming to herself as she tried to think of something they could do. However, before she could say anything further, Spike came rushing in. He looked dazed, even surprised, as he barely looked at them.

“Oh, there you are, Spikester! Where were you?” Pinkie asked.

“...Basement...” Spike blinked, leaning against the wall.

“Spike, that doesn’t really explain why you look like you just saw Nightmare Moon.” Twilight spoke a bit concerned. “What’s wrong?”

“It was... weird... I saw Rainbow Dash holding Fluttershy to the wall, and they looked like they wanted to eat each other! Rainbow was saying she wanted Fluttershy... for something! And Fluttershy was acting mean, telling me to get out of there!” Spike exclaimed, not even really looking at them. ”I think they were... getting intimate or something! I just walked in on them!”

“...I’m sorry, but what?” Twilight stared at Spike with wide eyes.

“I knew it!!” Pinkie giggled with glee. “I knew they’d be all over each other, and my Pinkie Sense just proved it!”

“What?!” Twilight Sparkle shouted. “They’re... doing what in my library?!” Her mind reeled. ‘Doesn’t Rainbow Dash understand that... that’s not our Fluttershy! I have no idea what that might mean for the space time dimensional flow of reality! AH!’

“...I think they were gonna do it...” Spike mumbled, shaking his head. “But more importantly, Fluttershy was acting all weird, her hair was different, and she... what’s up with her?!”

Pinkie snickered, turning to Twilight. “I think our little baby needs an explanation, Twi-Twi!”

Twilight blushed as her mind slowly started to realize to the full extent of the situation. “.. Oh dear Celestia...”

“Hey, guys!” Rainbow Dash announced as she and Fluttershy appeared into view. “Did we miss anything?”

Pinkie giggled behind her hooves, grinning. “Nopey-dopey-lopey! So! You girls must be hungry! It’s going to be a looooong storm, and it’s time for lunch!”

“It’s two in the afternoon,” Spike pointed out.

“Shush! We’re going to make a nice lunch!” Pinkie said cheerfully. “Flutters, what do you want to eat? You’re going to have to tell us what you want!”

“Oh, nothing too difficult...” Fluttershy waved it off. “Something sweet, juicy, and multicolored... Skittles would be great!”

“Ooooohhh!!” Pinkie laughed, scooting over to the creamy yellow pegasus. “Well we’ve got plenty of Skittles that you can have!” Lowering her voice, she leaned in toward her, whispering, “The closest thing you’ll have to Dashie for now, won’t you?”

“For now...” Fluttershy responded with an equally low tone. “So yeah, that would be great.”

Rainbow Dash spoke up then, grinning. “I’ll just have some of Spike’s bread! I thought I smelled that a mile away when I came in!”

Despite earlier, Spike did look a bit cheered up. “I made a fresh batch today!”

Fluttershy reeled at this. “You cooked something? Hm, I think I’ll take a pass on that.”

Everyone stared at her, while Spike looked offended. Pinkie scooted over to Fluttershy, whispering into her ear.

“Uh, Flutters? Spike’s an awesome cook in our world! He gives my baking a run for its money!” She whispered.

Fluttershy looked at her oddly. “Seriously?” She looked back the dragon. “Well, I guess I could give it shot! Hit me up with some of that bread.”

Spike looked over at Twilight, who in turn gave him a look as if to say she would explain later. Shrugging, the baby dragon went into the kitchen area, with the rest of the ponies following. They all sat at the table, while Spike went to retrieve some freshly baked bread, all while Twilight helped him out and set the table with what they needed.

Now sitting at the table, Dash felt the presence of Fluttershy next to her, all too aware of the other mare’s eyes on her. Since she had some time to think a bit, there was now the matter of what was going on.

‘What made Fluttershy do this? Why’s she acting all...unlike herself? Not to say she’s not awesome and it’s not... hot... but, why? I still don’t get it. She just pulled a 180 out of nowhere!’ Dash thought, staring down at the table. ‘Seriously... something’s not going right here. Did Twilight put on some kind of personality-warping spell? ...Wouldn’t put it past the unicorns to make a spell like that! Let alone for Twilight to try it... Now we-oh, right... We were about to pretty much buck each other’s brains out! Never thought I’d see that happen with Fluttershy... She DID kiss me earlier today, and just now... she does want me, and I want her too... But why didn’t she say anything before? Man, this is all confusing...’

Looking over at her best friend, the mare in question was giving her a smirk, while licking her lips. Dash blushed, but grinned widely in response.

‘But she’s awesome! Can’t wait to get my hooves on her...’

Fluttershy looked over the table from Rainbow Dash to Pinkie Pie. “So... I’ve had a great day far, so how about everypony else?” She flashed a toothy grin at Twilight. “You and Pinkamena hit it off upstairs, Twi?”

“Pinkamena?” Pinkie then said, giggling, “Silly Flutters! Twi-Twi doesn’t call me that! Nopony does!”

Twilight on the other hoof did not take that comment as light hearted as her friend. ‘Me and Pinkie?! A couple? That’s absurd! That would never work... Would it? I mean, could it? No, no, Pinkie Pie is one of my closest friends and... I...’ The alicorn sat quietly as a blush rose on her cheeks.

Fluttershy chuckled a bit. “So, tell me... what’s so good about this bread?”

“Try some, silly!” Pinkie said, indicating to a slice of it having been placed in front of her on her plate. “Just cut it up and put on some warm butter! It’s super-duper yummytastic!”

They all started to eat, while Fluttershy took her sweet time in trying to decide how she wanted to.

Dash meanwhile took a knife, cutting her own slice in half down the middle. She pried it apart with her hooves, exposing the white, warm, chewy centre.

“Mmmm...” The cyan mare smelled the warm, fresh scent that steamed from the opening.

Taking the butter knife, she proceeded to spread in some warm butter, all along the sides and middle; going along pretty quickly. Once done, she took a little lick along the slit, and then proceeded to eat through it. Slowly, she started from the bottom, working her way up.

‘You’re kidding me... Oh, Dash! You’re a naughty little thing, aren’t you? I might just have to take you with me when I leave...’ Fluttershy thought to herself. ‘If I leave... Well, if nothing else, I’ll take you back to teach my Rainbow Dash to be like you... Hmm... I think I got a little idea here...’

With that, Fluttershy mimicked Dash’s idea, doing just what she was doing. Only, her movements were slow, deliberate, as she cut the bread down the middle. Making sure Dash could see what she doing, the yellow mare spread in some butter, especially along near the top, and then a little more along the inside... just enough to make it appear as though it were leaking out. She then began to slowly lick and suckle along the bun, even chewing a bit. It looked more like she was performing a sexual act than eating a bun with butter.

Dash’s breath hitched as she watched Fluttershy do this. Given the look on her face, as well as continuously looking at her...

‘She’s.... oh Celestia, she’s doing that on purpose! She’s eating that bun out like she’s-what!’ Dash tried to look away from the display, focusing on eating her own bread. However, she just couldn’t avert her gaze completely, she was far too intrigued by the way this new Fluttershy seemed to be acting.

Twilight tore her vision between the two pegasi and their display with a look of curiosity before leaning over to Pinkie to whisper something. “...Did I miss something here? What’s going on between these two?”

“It’s simple! They’re trying to seduce each other! Especially Flutters... see the looks she shoots Dashie? That sexy, ‘Come Hither’ smirk while she eats out her bread? She’s pretty much telling Dashie that’s exactly what she’s going to do to her later!” Pinkie whispered, winking at her.

“But... I still don’t understand.” Twilight whispered back, even more confused. “So... this Fluttershy wants to spread butter all over Rainbow Dash? And then... nibble on her?”

Now Pinkie was giving her a look of disbelief. “...With all the books you have, you don’t know? Well, okay, maybe the butter... I don’t know what Flutters’ kinks are... But what she’s trying to do is tell Dashie that she wants to go down on her...”

Twilight was beginning to feel very out of place. “What do mean 'go down on her,' Pinkie? If she moved downward during a conversation, what would that benefit?” She could not understand the phrase.

The look of surprise on Pinkie’s face was priceless. She then turned to the others, excusing her and Twilight, before taking the alicorn into the other room.

“Twi-Twi, my dear little Princess.... I’m going to have to explain it to you better, then,” Pinkie said, looking at her pointedly. “I mean that Flutters wants to give Dashie cunnilingus. Eat her out. Perform oral sex. Munch a mare. She wants to get sexy intimate with Dashie, and Dashie wants her too! Right now she’s seducing Dashie by pantomiming giving oral sex, and using the piece of bread in order to do so!”

“Ooh, well that makes sense. They just want to- WHAT?!” Twilight shouted louder than she had thought possible. “Don’t you understand what that means!? I don’t know how that might affect the space-time dimensional reality flow! It might change the flow of our future! It might lock this Fluttershy in our reality! It might destroy all of the multiverse! It might... do something I don’t know!!!

Unfazed, Pinkie giggled and patted her shoulder. “Silly Twi-Twi, they were already doing something before, and everything’s fine! It’s not like time travel!”

Twilight was hyperventilating by this time. “But that’s a bad thing! I don’t how this works! I don’t know if this will affect us or not!” She was shaking her head furiously. “I don’t know the rules of interdimensional travel! It might... It... It might...”

Twilight.” Pinkie said seriously, and then drew the lavender alicorn into a sweet, full on kiss. She kept it gentle and slow, but just enough to calm Twilight and keep her quiet; she still gave her space to move away.

Twilight was stunned by this. Her body froze up, her legs stiffened, her wings shot up and locked in place, and every single inch of her body went numb. She could not react, and oddly, she did not want to. There was a foreign sense of comfort in the gentle kiss, something that Twilight could not place, but she could not deny it either. It was the single most illogical, unknown, and strange moment she had ever been in personally and she liked it.

Holding the kiss a few more moments, Pinkie then pulled away, grinning widely. “You need to calm down, Twi-Twi. So far nothing’s happened since Flutters has been here, and I think jumping to that kind of conclusion won’t help anything. We just need to figure a way to switch them back like we planned.”

All Twilight could do was nod in agreement as her eyes were wide. Her voice was lost in her thoughts while her thoughts were lost in the moment just a few seconds ago. Her blush was covering whole face now. Against her will, her horn began to glow as a weak spell shot out and struck out the lights, leaving the two in the dark.

“Twilight!” Spike called from the kitchen. “What happened?! It’s dark!”

“The storm must’ve knocked out the power!” Dash said.

“What’s wrong, Dash? You afraid of the dark?” Fluttershy called out teasingly over the two.

“No! But you are!” Dash shot back in the darkness.

“HA! As if!” Fluttershy called back.

Dash snorted with disbelief. “What do you mean ‘as if’?! I know you’re scared of the dark! When we had sleepovers, we had to keep the nightlight on because you wouldn’t go to sleep in the dark!”

As the two pegasi carried on with their banter, Twilight was far too lost within the labyrinth of her own thoughts. 'Did... Pinkie just kiss me? She just... did. She kissed me... Why? Why did she did she kiss me? Why? Did she do it just to calm me down or... or... Did it mean something more? Does Pinkie like me? As more than just friends...? But why? Why would she...? Would it even work? We’re too different, aren’t we? Or...?’

Author's Note:

Not much to say about this one, except that things are getting crazy! XD And this is where the sparks of Twinkie in the original 'verse come about! :P

So you're probably wondering about RariJack, right? Well, I will say that they get a bit in a later chapter. But not by much. XD The focused pairs are FlutterdashDash and FlutterRainbowshy. ...Yeah, we gave the alternate Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy nicknames. XD Rainbowshy and Flutterdash. :P