• Published 2nd Jul 2013
  • 5,382 Views, 225 Comments

Two Hearts, Fall Apart - NintendoGal55



Fluttershy switches realities with an alternate Fluttershy while Twilight has to find a way to switch them back

  • ...
18
 225
 5,382

Alternate 14: Amends

“There, all done,” Fluttershy said as she finished up the dishes, wiping her hooves on a towel.

Rainbow smiled faintly as she approached her, “You know... I would have been more than willing to do the dishes if you didn’t want to, Fluttershy.”

“But you cooked dinner, Rainbow,” Fluttershy giggled, smiling. “You know our agreement. One of us cooks, the other does the cleanup.”

Rainbow Dash nodded quietly. “I-I know, but I just don’t like feeling like I’m making you do something. I know you said that this is fair, but I can’t help it... I like helping.”

“I know... so do I, but don’t worry about it,” Fluttershy kissed her forehead. “Now, why don’t we go curl up with a good book, hmm?”

Giggling, Rainbow lead the way into the living room. “What kind of book did you want to read? I-I kinda like old romance novels a-and little bits of fantasy... b-but we can read whatever you feel like.”

“I love fantasy novels... and lately more and more, I’m into adventures and mysteries!” Fluttershy admitted, going down toward the library section.

Rainbow looked about the different section before spotting a book that caught her attention. It was not really in her taste as it was a more adult themed book, but it did give her an idea. Taking the book, she made her way over to couch, she beckoned for Fluttershy to sit with her.

“H-How about this one?” Rainbow asked her, a slight undertone of playfulness in her voice. “I thought maybe you would like it...”

“Hmm? What did you find?” Fluttershy asked, sitting on the couch next to her.

Rainbow fumbled the book a bit in her hooves before holding it up for Fluttershy to see. “Just this...”

Much to Fluttershy’s surprise, it was an erotic historical fiction novel. The cover consisted of two beautiful mares interlocked in a passionate embrace on a grassy meadow. If that wasn’t enough, the title was Sensual Frenzy.

“Ooh...you want to read that?” Fluttershy asked curiously.

Rainbow blushed a deep shade of red, hiding her snout behind the book, “Well... maybe, but only if you want to.”

Giggling, Fluttershy nodded. “I’d love to.”

Passing her the book, Rainbow Dash settled into a slight cuddling position, waiting for Fluttershy to begin reading.

The creamy yellow pegasus did so, bringing one foreleg around her lover, holding the book open against her other hoof. She began to read, blushing ever slightly at the content.

Daisy carefully removed the silk robe from Passion’s toned body, allowing the garment to fall. Eager, the smaller mare lay sweet kisses along the strong neck of the other mare. Passion let out sighs and gentle coos, something only Daisy could allow her to emit. Wasting no time, Daisy carefully traversed her hoof further down Passion’s body...

Rainbow felt herself starting to heat up, blushing from the words. She grinned faintly, subconsciously running one of her hooves up Fluttershy’s hind leg.

Not really noticing, Fluttershy continued to read on, blushing at every turn. It was getting more and more passionate. She did, however, start to wonder if Rainbow had deliberately picked out this particular book. With a giggle, she looked at her lover for a moment, then went back to reading.

With each passing sentence Rainbow found herself ever more heated. Resting her head against Fluttershy’s shoulder, she started to nuzzle against her, her hoof slowly drifting to Fluttershy’s nether region in an unknown daze. Rainbow bit her lip, waiting for the next paragraph, only to notice that Fluttershy had stopped reading and was not grinning at her.

“Rainbow....” She said tenderly, smiling then. “You did pick this book on purpose...”

Rainbow Dash blushed, looking away nervously. “N-No... I just f-found it and thought it was an adventure book, like what you said you w-were wanting to read...”

“No, you didn’t... I can feel you getting frisky...” Fluttershy giggled. “Well, Rainbow.... if you wanted me...” She fell back onto the couch, exposing her body.

“F-Fluttershy!” Rainbow yelped, taken aback by her boldness, “A-Are you sure that this would a good idea? We’re not at our house, and we’re in the l-living room...” She looked down at her lover, blushing bright crimson. “E-Even if it’s really... really tempting...”

“You weren’t complaining earlier... besides, don’t start what you can’t finish, Dash,” Fluttershy said sultrily, giving her lover bedroom eyes and licking her lips.

Rainbow felt herself feeling weak, almost as if she could not say anything other than yes in the moment. “W-Well... I don’t want to disappoint you and I... really do want to.” She ran a hoof over Fluttershy’s chest, finding it hard to think clearly.

“Shut up and love me,” Fluttershy commanded, smirking lightly.

Before Fluttershy could comment more, Rainbow lunged down, pulling her into a fiercely passionate kiss, almost taking her breath away. She pulled her close, close enough to feel the other heartbeat, gently caressing her sides, lightly brushing against the feathers of her wings as she did so.

Pulling away slowly, Rainbow Dash muttered, “Like that?”

“Oh yes....” Fluttershy cooed, gazing up at her; eyes hazed over with lust.

Just as they leaned in to lock lips again, there was a loud sound of glass shattering. It startled both pegasi, who nearly fell off the couch in shock. A loud thump followed, along with groans of irritation and pain. Finally coming upon the sight, there were... another Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, sprawled on the floor, wings spread.

“What the hay just happened?!” Yelled out Fluttershy from the couch.

The Rainbow Dash on the floor stood up, trying to gather herself. She felt like she was spinning, as well as seeing stars in her eyes. “Urgh... H-Hey... you got in here, first...”

The short maned Fluttershy was attempting to stand, completely out of it from the crash. “I... I told you I was faster...”

“Nuh-uh....” Dash mumbled, attempting to stand as well. “I’m faster...”

“...Rainbow?” Came a soft, meek voice.

Almost immediately, Rainbow Dash’s ears perked as she followed that voice. That voice! There was no mistaking it now, now that she knew. She regained her sense of vision, looking to where the voice had come from. Right there, on the couch, sitting up, was none other than Fluttershy. Her Fluttershy. The long pink mane, yellow coat, soft teal eyes.

Dash took a step forward, a wave of emotions overtaking her, while tears pooled in her eyes. Her heart pounded, yet swelled with happiness, and her body seemed to melt. What had only been a few days felt like forever to her, along with her moments of just plain missing her so much. It felt too good to be true, to finally see her again. Regret, joy, relief and excitement coursed through her as she tried to gather herself.

Fluttershy...!” Rainbow Dash spoke out, her voice breaking with emotion. She didn’t waste another second before running over to her and hugging her tight.

“R-Rainbow Dash?!” Fluttershy half shouted, feeling herself locked in Dash’s embrace. “What... Why... How are you even here?”

“It doesn’t matter... I’ll explain later!” Dash said, shaking her head. “Fluttershy, I’ve missed you so much! I just-I’m so glad you’re okay!” She felt moisture leaking from her eyes, clearly the sign that she was crying. But for once, she just didn’t care. She just wanted to savour finally seeing her again.

Meanwhile, the meeker Rainbow Dash was staring with stunned eyes at the other Fluttershy. She trembled, as if afraid to approach her, as many mixed emotions coursed to her heart. On the one hoof, she felt so glad to see her, and missed her immensely. But on the other hoof, she wasn’t even sure what to feel.

“....F-Fluttershy?” She managed, her voice above a whisper.

Slowly regaining her senses, this reality’s Fluttershy shook her head, looking up at the meeker Rainbow Dash. “Rain-” she stopped before she could even finish saying her name. It was a feeling she had grown accustomed to over the past few days. A mixture of emotions too sporadic to account for overflowed in her mind. Her expression was mute, however, unable to express anything in this moment.

The bold Fluttershy’s words did not want to come, as if afraid to say something and cause her to run away. She was at a true loss, not only for words, but for emotion, expression, even tears. It was painful to be this happy and yet saddened at the same time.

“Yeah... it’s me,” she bit her tongue. Even now, after all of this, she could not bear to face the one pony she had wanted to see more than any other.

Recoiling, the meek Rainbow just took a few steps back, lowering her head. She glanced over her shoulder, seeing her counterpart hugging Fluttershy. In fact, the two of them were locked in a very passionate embrace. Her heart sank. She’d seen this coming... just didn’t think she’d actually see it.

With a sigh, she looked back toward the bolder Fluttershy, most especially when she noticed something shiny. Her eyes went wide. It was a wedding pendant, of her own cutie mark. Or rather, one of her counterpart’s obviously.

“...Y-You... two.... got married...?” She uttered, her voice breaking.

The entire room fell silent for a moment, not even the sound of breathing was able to be heard.

Wide eyed, Fluttershy pulled away almost violently from Dash, eyes locking with the pendant around her neck. “You... you got married after knowing her for only a week?” She casted her gaze back up to Dash, now in tears.

“We were drunk!” Dash defended, her cheeks pink.

Before anypony else could speak, Fluttershy shouted back, “Was I really that replaceable to you? Was I? And now, you show up here... I don’t care that you were drunk! You married her!

“Me?! What about you?! You sure had no problem shacking up and moving in with the other me right there!” Dash yelled, pointing to her meeker counterpart, who had by now had a “Keep me out of this!” look on her face. “Yeah, so I replaced you, and yet it’s okay that you replaced me? Hi, Pot! I’m Kettle!”

Their two counterparts looked as though they wanted to say something to stop this fight, but it was far too late, seeing the look in Fluttershy’s eyes. “I was all alone! My home wasn’t even my home! I had no money or income and couldn’t do this Fluttershy’s job,” she pointed at her counterpart, “so I needed a place to stay! She invited me, I didn’t beg! I needed a friend and she was willing to help me through this!” She exhaled heavily, then shot Dash a cold look. “You know, back when I got here, I thought about marrying this Rainbow Dash, but you know what? I didn’t! Why? Because I was still hoping to see you again, Rainbow Dash!

This was when the meek Rainbow Dash came forward, now coming up next to Fluttershy, “It’s true. And I did ask her. ..if she’d like to stay with me. I wanted to help her, even if I had no idea what was going on at first... But she... she just needed help, and I wanted to extend my hoof to help her... It’s true though, we are in love. Fluttershy here... She’s always been so kind and sweet, so understanding and... I just... I couldn’t help how I felt. I just...”

The meek Rainbow paused then, looking over toward the bolder Fluttershy. All of a sudden, she didn’t look so meek anymore. If anything, she could feel her own source of anger and resentment rising in her. Before she could stop it, it bubbled within her like a volcano about to erupt. A force of nature she couldn’t hold back, and had held in for so long.

“She’s everything you weren’t!” Meek Rainbow shouted angrily, tears in her eyes.

The bolder Fluttershy felt the sting of these words: they hurt. They hurt more than any other pain she had known. To see her Rainbow Dash this mad at her, to see that rage in her eyes directed at herself, it was too much. Dropping her low, her mane hid her face.

“Yeah, you know what? I said it! I’m not holding this back anymore!” Meek Rainbow yelled angrily, now advancing on her. “You were mean to me, you insulted me and you never appreciated anything that I did! You were always pushing me around or pushing me away! I’ve had it! But I always forgave you, I always came back because that’s what friends do! They forgive each other! But if you don’t want me to be your friend, why didn’t you just tell me?! Why did you string me along?! I don’t even know why I love you! Yes, I love you! I’ve loved you for as long as I can remember! If that’s such a horrible insult to you, then I don’t care! And then you replaced me! You go and marry the other me! Well, lovely! Congratulations! You have my blessing! Replace me! Like I care!

“Maybe I don’t want you coming back! Maybe I want this Fluttershy to stay! At least-at least she treats me well! She loves me! She’s everything you’re not! And you know what? I love her too! I love her so much! And I’m not giving her up unless she wants me to!” Turning to her counterpart, she added, “Until then, you’re going to have to pry her from my cold, dead hooves!”

There was deafening silence in the room. Not a noise was made until faint sound of tears was heard hitting the floor.

“You’re right...” The once bold Fluttershy spoke up, the tears fell freely. “You’re completely right. I was never worth it... I wasn’t worth the love you gave me. Look at me. I’ve been a horrible pony, a horrible friend for so long... I don’t even know who the buck I am... I just... I always do this. This right here. I hurt you. I hurt everypony around me. I even hurt myself,” She felt her legs tremble, against her will, almost falling over. “I was horrible to you, I know that, but I did it because... because...” She reared her head up, showing her face, “Because I wanted you to hate me! All I was gonna do is just hurt you again and again, over and over until you broke and I didn’t want that! I loved you so much that I didn’t want to make you suffer with a horrible pony like me!”

All the screams out of her lungs, the short maned Fluttershy darted out of the room, not flying, but running. For the first time, she ran. Not out of fear, meekness, of anger, but shame. The sound of a door being slammed opened was heard somewhere, but never closed.

Yet another dead, uncomfortable silence befell the room. Neither knew what to say, what to do, nothing. Even the meek Rainbow Dash looked as if she were a mix of shocked and yet kind of sad.

“....I-I-I knew... about all of that...” Meek Rainbow uttered, trembling. “I knew it... and yet... I... I still... got angry... at her... even though I knew all along...”

Fluttershy looked between the two Rainbows, a mixture of feelings overcoming her. She wanted to be mad still, she wanted to yell at Rainbow Dash and say this was her fault, but a larger part was more concerned and worried. She was conflicted in every sense of the word.

“Rainbow...” Fluttershy called over the meek Dash. “I’m... I’m sorry...”

Said Rainbow Dash didn’t respond, she just stared straight ahead toward where the other Fluttershy had gone.

All the while, Dash had taken this whole thing in. While she’d figured why the bold Fluttershy had done what she did, even that still hurt. It made her wonder if she’d done the same thing all along, but it was hard to tell. At the moment, she just felt... hurt. No, more than that. She felt so many things, it was hard to even pinpoint what. It was as if her entire body was running on so much, about to explode from the emotional overload. She felt more tears stinging her eyes, her legs weak, and her heart just shatter.

“Flutters... I just... there’s another reason we’re here. It’s because in three days, you’re gonna lose your memories completely, and become the Fluttershy of this reality. We just... came back to try to save you and stuff. But you don’t even want to come home now, do you? Well... fine. I’m not gonna force ya. I just... I wanted you to know I’m sorry. I’m sorry about everything I said and did to you. All that stuff... And that, you do mean the world to me, you really do. I’m sorry I reacted the way I did the last time we saw each other. I lied. Completely. That kiss was awesome. Totally awesome. Everything we’ve ever done together was awesome. You’re my best friend, and I... never truly knew how much you meant to me until I saw I was going to lose you forever. I just.... couldn’t let this go without seeing you one more time. I wanted to tell you I’m sorry. And I... wanted you to know...”

Rainbow Dash sniffled, not even hiding that she was crying.

“I love you, Fluttershy. I love you more than life itself... I wanted you to know that. I’m sorry, Flutters... for everything,” she sobbed, then looked at her counterpart. “Listen, Other Me... thank you. Thank you for taking care of her, for helping her... and loving her. You did everything I should’ve done. I’m not gonna take her away. You have my blessing. I’m just sorry about what happened... We’ll just go when she’s ready. We’re gonna be in Canterlot.”

Without waiting for an answer, she went after her legally married wife.

Fluttershy reached out as if to stop Dash from leaving, but her voice would not come. She watched as Dash walked away from her, after traveling to this reality just for her. Her heart ached in the strangest way, like a nail was piercing through her chest, tearing at her insides. She knew all too well despite what she said, all that had happened, she still loved her. To see this played out like that of a scene from a novel was heartbreaking. Soul-shattering.

“Rainbow Dash...”

The meek Rainbow Dash looked at her sadly, then turned to her. “Fluttershy... can you wait here, please? I-I need... to go talk to her. I can’t-just let her go like that... Not like this. I-I hope that’s okay...”

Fluttershy did not say anything, she merely turned away collapsing onto the couch silently, curling up.

“...I’ll be right back...” She said softly, sensing that Fluttershy needed time alone, too.

Exiting, she made her way upstairs, finding the room she knew that her Fluttershy was in. Rainbow Dash was sitting outside of it, the door half ajar, and looked uncertain. Taking a breath, the meek Rainbow went to her, touching her shoulder.

“Rainbow Dash... let me go in there, please,” she whispered. “I need to go talk to her.”

Looking to her, Dash sighed and nodded, stepping out of the way. “Go ahead.”

“Thank you... Please, go back downstairs when you can. You and Fluttershy need to talk.”

Dash said nothing, but nodded as she went to the kitchen.

Without hesitation, the meek cyan pegasus stepped into the guest bedroom where this reality’s Fluttershy was. She closed the door behind her, slowly approaching the bed.

On the bed, Fluttershy lay there, facing away from her, curled up in the fetal position. Rainbow hesitated, but was not going to turn back, now. She took a breath, coming closer.

“Fluttershy?”

“Really messed up, didn’t I?” The once bold Fluttershy cried sadly, assuming that she was talking to the other Rainbow Dash. “We come here and I was gonna try to do better... I really was. I didn’t want to hurt her again, but I did anyway!” She sniffled to herself. “I just... I wanted her to know I was sorry! That's all... I knew she would find somepony better than me one day, and she deserves it. I was never worth anything... I told you no pony would miss me... Me, the stupid pony, the prankster, the racer... the complete faker! Who in their right mind would ever miss me? And Rainbow... she was so mad. I guess she really does hate me now, huh? Just when I finally figured it out... that it was okay to love her... she hates me.”

“...She doesn’t hate you, Fluttershy,” Rainbow said softly. Now that she saw that Fluttershy assumed who she was, maybe it was time to play up to that. “I think she was just letting off steam, y’know? We all do that sometimes. Besides, I think she knows a bit more about what’s going on than you realize... It just took her awhile to get it all out. But she can’t hate you like that. You still had those great times with her, all of it. You don’t just stop loving somepony. If anything, she was really upset by the time you left the room.”

Fluttershy only sobbed more. “Great times? What do you know? Yeah, I enjoyed all those time I had with her... I still keep all our photos in case. But do you really think she liked just watching me fly around? Or going to shows and stuff she didn’t even like? I’m sure she hated it, even if I did like every moment... She’s better off without me...”

“Fluttershy... Sometimes we do things together with those we like, because spending time with them is more important than what you’re doing,” Rainbow murmured. “And you really have to stop saying things like that. You should let her decide that for herself. You never know. Maybe if you two just talk to each other, be honest and get it all out, she might... well, be willing to give you a chance. Because she still loves you. You just... have to try.”

“Decide? It’s pretty clear who she wants to be with... You didn’t see her face the way I did. That was hate in her eyes... hatred of me. I never want to see her like that, really. I was just wanting her to move on, to find a nice stallion or mare to take care of her the way I should have. But it’s too late for me to even apologize... She hates me...” Fluttershy laid there frozen with those words hanging in the air.

Tears in her eyes, it took all of Rainbow’s strength not to break down herself. This was all too much. She couldn’t possibly hate her. Not like this. All she felt was sadness, love, and hope. Even regret of her own. Very slowly, she came closer to the bed.

“Can I... just ask? What if she still loves you? What if... she actually knows a lot more, and I mean a lot more, than you think? What if she knows a lot of what you did and why you did it? What if she wants to give you a chance? I mean... You did still come all this way, to come back, to come home... And to own up to what you did wrong, to apologize. That’s amazing, it really is... It’s never too late, Fluttershy. Maybe she wants you to know that. If you’d let her... she’ll let you, too.”

Crying softly, Fluttershy tried to answer her. “If any of that was true... I would spend the rest of my life trying to be a better mare for her. Trying to make up for all the stupid stuff I did. I would fly up to the stars in the night sky and bring one down for her if she asked... I’d do anything to have that chance... just one last chance to do better.” She slumped down even more, hooves shaking. “But I know I never will... So, I guess... I just want her to be happy, that’s all.”

All at once, Rainbow smiled warmly as more tears pooled in her eyes. She came to the bed, mounting her forehooves onto it. Emotions ran through her as she took in the other mare’s words, and felt so compelled. Gone was her anger, gone was her resentment, everything. It all made so much more sense now. She felt a warm love swim along her body, making her heart pound and swell. Everything was slowly looking up.

“Fluttershy... can you turn toward me?”

Fluttershy did not move, even feeling the presence now beside her. “Dash... I just want to be alone right now. I know you mean well, but I... I can’t. I just can’t... It hurts too much to move.”

“....Okay, then I’ll come there.”

Before Fluttershy could respond, Rainbow Dash made her way to the other side of the bed, completely in view of Fluttershy. Making sure her braid was in view, she sat down before her, meeting her saddened gaze.

The moment her eyes saw just who she was speaking to, Fluttershy felt her body tense. Pushing up a bit only to have her forelegs give, she felt every part of her tremble with emotion.

“Rain-” she froze yet again, too afraid to speak. The events from just a few minutes ago replayed in her head. She was scared, honestly scared. She dared not move, speak or even breathe. All she could do was stare, stare at the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

With a sad, but warm smile, Rainbow leaned in toward her, “...I love you, Fluttershy... and I forgive you.”

Starting to cry once more, Fluttershy moved towards her slowly, before almost completely collapsing into her. “I’m so sorry! I really am! I’m sorry I never told... I’m sorry that was just a jerk... I’m sorry I did all those stupid things... I loved you for so long! I’m sorry I never said that before... I’m sorry...”

Laying her back, Rainbow cuddled against her and embraced the crying pegasus. She nuzzled her wet cheek, kissing her tears, rubbed her back and her mane.

“I forgive you, Fluttershy... You see, on top of that... the other Fluttershy had seen some things you had. Your dream journal, and your actual journal. We-We’re sorry we went through them...well, she did... I just read a bit... And... And we found your love letter to me... I... I’m sorry about that... But you do need to understand that we had no idea if this could be fixed or not... And even though... I knew all of that... I still got angry... even if I knew better. I’m sorry for that, Fluttershy... for all of that. I love you, and I forgive you...” She whispered, crying a bit herself.

Fluttershy didn’t look the least bit affect by this in a bad way, not even moving away from her, but holding her closer. “It’s okay, you had every right to be mad at me... I wouldn’t have blamed you if you did hate me... and honestly, I always kinda hoped that you’d find that letter one day. I just- I’m sorry it took me so long to say this.” She sniffled, nuzzling against Rainbow’s shoulder.

“I-I almost didn’t want to read it... I just... I couldn’t do it, for a lot of reasons. But my curiosity and desire to know got the better of me,” Rainbow whispered, stroking her mane. “But I’m glad I did... I’m glad I found it... It was written so nicely. We took it to my house... it’s all still there... I’ll bring it back for you later.”

“You can keep it...” Fluttershy said trying to not cry further.

“Are you sure? It’s still your stuff... it’s all the memorabilia you’ve collected... I didn’t know you kept all that stuff... I-I was... so surprised. It was touching...” Rainbow murmured, managing a smile.

Fluttershy shook her head, pushing her up enough to look into Rainbow’s eyes. “I won’t lie to you, not anymore, so... I’ve waited what feels like a million years just to say this. You’re the most important thing in my world, in any world, to me. You’re... everything to me. You’re the way my heart beats, the words my tongue speaks... I couldn’t live without you in my life. As long as I have you, I don’t care about anything else.”

Trembling, Rainbow Dash felt more tears come to her eyes. She’d longed for this moment since forever, and while the circumstances were far from what she imagined, it was still everything she’d hoped for. Finally, they could be honest together, and just get it all out on the table. Her heart swelled, insides burst, and smile grew. Everything just felt as if it were lifting, making her feel more light. She felt so peaceful.

“Fluttershy, you’re important to me, too... You always were. And I was lying, earlier, when I said I didn’t want you to come back. Please don’t believe that, I was lying. I was just angry. I want you here, with me... I want you to come back. I’ve missed you ever since you were gone. I-I know I did... fall in love with the other Fluttershy, and I was happy with her, I still am... I love her... But I never stopped loving you. I never stopped thinking about you. M-Maybe I was hurt by you, but I still love you. And I... have to tell you one last thing. During the last time we saw each other, while you were sleeping....”

Rainbow shook hard as this admittance was rising to her mouth. She had to say it, just had to. There was no way she couldn’t tell the truth about it, especially not after all of this. Her body now tensed, trembling ever slightly, as if terrified of what could happen. But it came out, it had to, and she couldn’t let it sit with her guilt anymore. Taking a breath, she spoke once more.

“I-I kissed you. While you were asleep. I’m so sorry for that... I should never have done that. You don’t just kiss somepony while they sleep... I’m sorry, Fluttershy... I’m really sorry for doing that.”

Fluttershy managed to smile faintly, shaking her head. “First off, I completely understand what you mean... I had a lot of stuff to me, too. I thought that I was finally figuring out things only to have reality slap me in the face. I was stupid... but now I get it. So, I guess it’s all right. Secondly... I wasn’t actually asleep. I kinda knew what you did, and just didn’t say anything... Sorry.”

Eyes wide, Rainbow felt a tinge of fear course through her then. “Y-You... You weren’t asleep? You... oh... i-is that why you were mad at me and just left?”

“Mad? No, I was pretending to be asleep because I, um, wanted you to do that... I was mad because when I got up, I saw those dimwits were trying to start the storm without me, knowing none of them knew how to without making it a thunderstorm...” Fluttershy gave a very weak, nearly sickly chuckle.

“...Oh...” Rainbow murmured, feeling relieved, yet still slightly unnerved. “I... well... I... Fluttershy, can I... give you a proper kiss? ...Please? I-If that’s okay...”

Fluttershy smiled warmly down at her, trying not to tear up again. “I was about to ask you the same thing... I figured, I own about, I don’t know... a lifetime's worth of kisses to make up for all the ones I stole from you while you were sleeping...”

“You mean you-” Rainbow squeaked, then blushed immensely. “Aww... I missed them, then... Well then, we have a lot of making up to do...”

“I guess so...” Fluttershy blushed as well, looking away for a second, then smiled. “So... do you wanna start now or let interest build up? Either way, I think I’ll be here awhile...”

“Let’s start now... I think I can let interest build up later...” Rainbow cooed sweetly.

In a bold move, but still taking it slow, the cyan mare leaned in and touched their lips together in a tender kiss. A moment in which they’d longed for, a moment that couldn’t have come at a better time. With nothing to hide, nothing to fear, Rainbow Dash kissed the pony she loved, the true Fluttershy of her world, with all the love she had.

This kiss was by far the sweetest, most genuine, and loving thing Fluttershy had ever experienced. She relaxed, gently pulling Rainbow Dash closer to herself, and for the first time, she could feel the other pony’s heartbeat. It was a wonderful, warm feeling that eased her mind more than any other feeling in all her life. She knew this was where she was supposed to be, in this single, perfect moment.

XXX

Rainbow Dash walked solemnly down the stairs, thinking over the situation at hoof. She was so confused as to what to do. She was scared, upset, and concerned about what was going to happen to Fluttershy. When she looked up, she realized she was now at the entrance to the living room. For a moment, she considered turning around and going back upstairs, but something told her otherwise. It urged her forward.

Knowing all too well that she may make things worse, she sighed heavily, and walked into the open room. “Fluttershy...?” She called out weakly.

Still laying there, curled up on the couch, her back to her, Fluttershy trembled ever slightly. “R-Rainbow... I really... I can’t believe I said those things to her... When all of those words... left my mouth... the very moment that they did... I-I just wanted to reach out and take them back! How... How could I have gotten angry at her? I practically did what I accused her of... replacing her... I may not have married you, but that still shouldn’t have meant I had the right to yell at her...”

Realizing that Fluttershy must have assumed that she was talking to the other Rainbow Dash, she could not find it in herself to tell her otherwise. Dash thought it might have been better to just leave silently and not say a word, but her own desire to want to make sure Fluttershy was all right was strong. Against her better judgement, she decided to speak up, but acting as her other self.

“Fluttershy... I, um, know this must be hard on you... but you can’t just blame yourself. You... you do have every right to be mad at her,” Dash choked on the last phrase, but pressed on. “I think that... maybe tempers just got a little flared, that’s all... I know you’re not like that.”

“M-Maybe... but...” Fluttershy sniffled, trembling. “I still love her... And what she said... about having three days.. .b-before...s omething happens... I-I think... maybe it is best if I go back home... and I... just... I didn’t know what to think... but I knew I was still in love with her... And now she loves me, too... She-She even... came all this way... just to find me... to warn me... to try to make amends with me... If that isn’t love, I don’t know what is... And all I did was bite her head off... When all she wanted to do was help... Because she loves me...”

Rainbow Dash blushed a bit, shaking her head as she tried to come up with a response. “I-I’m sure if you wanted to, Dash and you could probably sit down and... talk this all out. I bet she would be more than willing to listen... After all, she did all that stuff for you, so she would definitely want to talk to you. Just... give her a chance to explain everything. Maybe this can be solved a-and everypony can be happy.” She tried to sound a little more upbeat with that last part, hoping that she still sounded like her counterpart.

A little whimper sounded from Fluttershy before she responded, “Yes...you’re absolutely right. I will listen to her if she wants to talk to me... I want us to sit down and talk... I want her to know that I love her... If she wants to talk, I’m ready to...”

“But, um... How will she know that if you don’t tell her?” Rainbow Dash asked in a sweet tone. “You have to let others know what you want so that... they can do the right thing...”

“I-I’ll tell her... I’ll tell her right now...” Fluttershy sniffled, managing to get up. “Rainbow, thank you for that... I needed this talk. I need to-”

The moment she turned around, facing Rainbow Dash, she froze. For a moment, she hadn’t quite registered that something was off, but as she gazed at her friend, she realized. It was her Rainbow Dash, there was no mistake. Where had-no, she’d been there all along. Everything she had said was right to the source. Her heart stopped, with her body tensing a bit.

“R-Rainbow Dash...?” She managed, her voice breaking.

Dash tried to force a small smile, blushing as she spoke. “I guess... you don’t gotta tell me this time, Flutters, but yeah... I really do wanna talk to you. Not just about this, but everything. I-I’ve missed you so much, ‘Shy, I don’t even know where to begin...”

Tears flowed down her cheeks as Fluttershy practically flew to her best friend and enveloped her into a loving hug. She sobbed quietly, both in a mixture of regret and in joy, but was overall just so glad to finally be with her again.

“I-I’ve missed you too... I’ve missed you so much... There wasn’t a day that went by that I didn’t think about you...” Fluttershy cried, nuzzling her. “I’m so sorry about this... You came all this way to find me, to see me, to warn me about all this... But... But we should talk, yes... about everything.”

Bringing her forelegs around Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash could not help but feel her own tears slowly forming up behind her eyes. “It’s okay, ‘Shy, I was being real stupid earlier. I shouldn’t have done any of that stuff I did... If anypony needs to apologize, it’s me. So, I’m sorry, Fluttershy. I’m sorry it took us this long to just talk about all this... for me to really say all that stuff that was on my mind...” She tightened her embrace, nuzzling against her. “I really am and... even if you do really want to stay, I just...”

“...I forgive you, Rainbow... I forgive you,” Fluttershy whispered, pulling her head back a bit to look into her eyes. “To think this all seemed to happen because I was upset about what happened between us the last time we saw each other. I just... I don’t expect you to change yourself drastically, I would never make you do that. All I want... is for you to be honest with me about how you’re feeling. That’s all I ask.

Dash closed her eyes, trying to hold back the urge to cry, “I know, and I don’t know how good at that I’ll be, but I’ll try my best... I’m sorry about that. I guess, even after all these years... I’m still scared to let anypony in, ya know? I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately about who I really am and, while I still kinda don’t know everything, I do know that if you’re not in my life... I don’t think I could call it a life at all.” She sniffled, holding onto Fluttershy tightly, “So, from now on, I’m gonna try to be more honest with you about how I feel. No more running away, or lying, or any of that stuff... I love you, Flutters, I really do.”

With a bright, warm, loving smile, Fluttershy leaned in and kissed her sweetly. After a moment or two, she pulled back, laying their foreheads together.

“I love you too, Rainbow...” She cooed softly. “And I’ll come back home with you. When you said, just now... about how I’m slowly becoming the Fluttershy of this reality, and will lose my memories... That was a possibility that was brought up before, while I was here. We just didn’t know for sure if it would really happen. But lately, I’ve had moments of acting just like her, and I never really knew why. But if that is the case... I think I should go home. She’s back here where she belongs... And I really have no right to take her life away. I’d rather die right now, than live without my memories, and without you...”

Dash pulled Fluttershy back into a full embrace, holding her gently as she felt her tears running down once more. “Then, let’s get you home, Fluttershy. I’ve got a lot of making up to do.”

“So do I...” Fluttershy smiled more, nuzzling their noses. “Let’s go home, Rainbow.”

“W-Wait! Please don’t go yet...”

They turned, seeing the bold Fluttershy and meek Rainbow Dash entering the room. Given their closeness, and the fact that Fluttershy had her wing over Rainbow’s back, it was quite obvious what was going on between them.

A relieved smile crossed over Fluttershy’s face. At least she knew that the meek Rainbow was finally going to be happy.

“Oh, uh, hey other me and um, other Flutters,” Rainbow Dash attempted to reply, but found it a bit awkward considering she was addressing her other herself and another version of her friend. “What’s up?”

“...We... we just wanted to say goodbye, before you left...” Meek Rainbow said softly. “And um... Thank you for everything, Fluttershy. I really... d-don’t know where I’d be without you having been here.”

“And there’s one other thing too, ya know?” Bold Fluttershy said with a half smirk. Taking off the pendant around her neck, she held it up. “I can’t really say this is mine. So, why don’t you give this to its rightful owner, eh?”

“...Thanks, other Flutters,” Dash chuckled, taking it. She looked over to her Fluttershy, blushing a bit with a sheepish but loving smile. “So, yeah... I was drunk when I married other you over there. It’s a bit of a long story. But we were in Las Pegasus with Pinks and Twilight, for a weather convention thingy. We got drunk there, decided to get married while being drunk, and so we did... We’ve got pictures and everything. But I’ll tell ya, when I looked back at that footage, it kinda... Well, it sounded more like I was talking to you....” She looked over at the counterpart, who nodded with agreement. “She kinda did too, only with other me. But anyway, if you want, Flutters... We’re actually legally married back home. We can get it annulled if you want, but if you want to go with it... You can wear this...”

Fluttershy was at first shocked by this information, but soon realized that it only made sense. After all, Rainbow Dash did marry a Fluttershy from a town called Ponyville, so in all legal terms, they were the ones who got married. Blushing from the thought, Fluttershy giggled as her eyes fell over the pendant.

“Well... since it is legally us that’s married, I suppose I don’t have much of a choice, but to wear it, do I?” Fluttershy teased ever so slightly. “But I would love to, Dashie.”

“Awesome! And, uh... eventually, we can have a real wedding of our own, if you want...” Dash said, blushing slightly. “To make it more official, and so both of us can actually remember it. So... uh, let me do this right.”

With that, even with their two counterparts witnessing, Rainbow Dash knelt before Fluttershy and presented the pendant to her.

“Fluttershy, there’s a ton I can say, and so much I want to say, but you already know it all. Plus it’s kinda hard to sum up how I’m feeling. But, as part of my promise to do better, for myself, for our friends, and for you... I know, now more than ever, that I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side. It’s a real huge step to take, but I’ve got a ton of making up to do, and this is perfect for it! So... I love you, and I want to spend forever with you,” her voice then became soft and loving as she gazed into her eyes, “Fluttershy, will you marry me?”

The room was silent, but it wasn’t awkward or filled with tension. It was more about letting it all sink in. The bolder Fluttershy looked amused, but still happy, while the meek Rainbow Dash looked happy and excited. Dash herself waited anxiously, but knew that there was nothing to worry about. But, it still set off butterflies in her stomach.

Fluttershy, though expecting it, was deeply moved. Tears pooled in her eyes, her heart swelled with delight, and she felt as if her body became lighter. She’d dreamed of this moment for such a long time, to which it came to be through such different circumstances.

“Yes! Oh, Rainbow Dash, yes... a thousand times, yes!” Overwhelmed with emotion, Fluttershy brought Dash into a loving embrace, almost pulling the two of them down to the floor. “Of course I’ll marry you!”

Grinning widely, Rainbow Dash hugged her tightly, laughing. “All right! Awesome!” She placed the pendant on around her neck, securing it. “There you go, we’ll be officially Mrs. and Mrs. Dash by the time we get home!”

Smiling brightly, Fluttershy pulled away just a bit to give Dash a small kiss on the nose. “This is so exciting! Oh, I wouldn’t have ever dreamed that you ever want to propose...”

Blushing a bit, Dash giggled, nuzzling their noses, “What can I say... You really know how to bring out the mushy side of me.”

She looked over to their counterparts, realizing exactly what was going on now, and what they had to do. Kissing Fluttershy’s forehead, she released her and turned to them.

“Well, other Fluttershy and other me....we’d better go, time’s a wasting, and we still gotta get back home. But uh, you know... I do want to say thanks for everything you’ve done. And, other me... like I said, thanks so much again for taking care of Fluttershy like you did. I do appreciate it, you know... Um, you know...” She turned to her Fluttershy. “You can go say goodbye to her. I know I have to say goodbye to her,” she indicated to the bolder Fluttershy.

Nodding, the meeker Rainbow Dash walked over to Fluttershy with a sad, but happy smile. “So... I guess this goodbye? I-It’s kinda funny though, I knew we would eventually have to say goodbye, but, I guess, I didn’t think it would be like this... I thought I would be crying, but I’m not. I’m really happy for you, Fluttershy.”

“...You know, I thought I would be crying too... But I’m not...” Fluttershy murmured, smiling sweetly at her. “I thought I would even be worried... But I feel a lot better about this, and I know you’ll be all right. That’s... what matters. And I... I really did enjoy our time together. I have to thank you so much for helping me and being there... I’ll never forget you, ever. And I’ll always love you, no matter what. So...” She leaned in, bestowing a sweet, gentle, and final kiss to her lips. “Goodbye, Rainbow Dash... Thank you for loving me.”

Blushing, the meek Rainbow Dash gave a weak grin. “And thank you, too, Fluttershy... you helped me out in more ways than you know. I’ll always have a special place for you in my heart as well. Please, do take care.”

“I will... you take care, too,” Fluttershy grinned as well.

Observing the scene, Rainbow Dash then went over to the bolder Fluttershy. “So, yeah... this is goodbye, isn’t it? Call me crazy, but I’ll sure miss you.”

The bolder Fluttershy rolled her eyes, chuckling. “Yeah, I’ll miss you too. We sure had a lot of fun while it lasted, huh?”

“Yeah, tons of fun...” Dash chuckled. “And y’know, you really did help. I felt like a wreck sometimes, and you always knew how to make me buck up and start doing something.”

“Eh, you just needed a little kick in the flank to get up and see the light.” Bold Fluttershy waved it off, smiling. “And also, about the whole, love and all... gah, I don’t like talking about stuff like this, but you’ll have a place with me. Not as big as my Rainbow Dash, but a place nonetheless.”

“I get ya,” Dash laughed a bit, grinning. “Same here, so do you. Not as much as my Fluttershy, but you still definitely have a place in there. I’m not gonna forget you or toss you aside like that, anyway. So you know, I’m glad I met ya! It was great.”

The bold Fluttershy nodded, smiling. “Same here, but it’s for the best. You got your world and I got mine. Besides, it would have never really worked out between us anyway,” she tease playfully. “You’re too stubborn and so am I... that, and I still think you're uglier than sin.”

“Riiight, yeah, and you’re ugly, too.” Dash grinned, sticking her tongue out at her. Nonetheless, she gave her a little hug. “Take care of yourself. And you keep going fast! Maybe someday in a strange kinda way, we’ll race again.”

“You too, Dash. And who knows, maybe I’ll let you win again.” Bold Fluttershy flashed a toothy grin. “Just take of yourself... and the other me.”

“Will do, and you take care of the other me, too!” Dash winked, grinning more. She looked at her counterpart. “Hey, other me! Never really had a chance to meet, huh? Oh well... You keep up being awesome too. And your braid? ...I actually kinda like it. Looks nice. I might have to let it grow like that sometime. Oh, whatever! You take care.”

The meeker Rainbow Dash blushed a bit, feeling a little odd hearing herself give her a compliment, but nodded nonetheless. “O-Okay, thank you, other me... Maybe we will get to meet one day more formally. Oh, a-and... your mane looks, um, kinda awesome too...”

Dash laughed, flipping it dramatically. “Thanks, other me! I think so, too!”

Fluttershy giggled with delight at their interaction. “Oh, you two...” She looked over at her counterpart. “Hi, um... other me... I just... well, want to wish you the best, of course. And... you had better take care of her, or so help me!” A threatening look overcame her features, but then she smiled. “Well, okay, I’m just being silly. But I can see you’ve learned your lesson.”

The bolder Fluttershy smiled nervously, scratching the back of her head. “Yeah, I know... Don’t worry ‘bout a thing, me, I know what I gotta do, trust me… Well, yourself, I guess. Gah, talking like this is confusing...” Exhaling, she leaned over to whisper something to her other self. “Also, just between us, consider getting your ear pierced. I gotta feeling your Rainbow Dash likes them. Oh and she’s totally into the whole you wearing green thing. Trust me- yourself, I read her diary.”

“...Oh!!” Fluttershy squeaked, blushing a bit at these ideas. “I-I’ll remember that...”

Walking back to stand beside her Rainbow, the bold Fluttershy snickered to herself. “Well, you two better head out. You guys gotta get back to Canterlot before Pinkamena sets up the spell and all. So, watch yourselves out there, and when you get back to your reality... totally pull a prank on AJ for me, ‘kay?”

“Sure!” Dash grinned, then picking up Fluttershy bridal style. “Thanks for everything, other us! You gals take care!”

“Goodbye... and thank you both!” The meek Rainbow Dash smiled brightly, lifting her hoof to wave them off.

“Goodbye!” Fluttershy called out before Dash readied to leave. “Be sure to take care of one another!”

“See ya gals!” The bolder Fluttershy said.

With a wink over her shoulder, Rainbow Dash flew out the window with her precious cargo; that very moment being the last they would likely ever see them. It was surreal, given everything that had happened. Everything was falling back into place, even after it seemed like it never would be the same way again. Now they’d seen their alternate counterparts, who were now gone, as if never there in the first place, even with the memories, and having just seen them there a few minutes ago, as real as can be.

A soft sigh escaped Rainbow as she looked to her companion, then embraced her. “I’ll miss them... but I’m happy you’re back, Fluttershy...”

Fluttershy chuckled a bit, bringing a foreleg over Rainbow’s shoulder. “And I’m glad to be back! Yeah, I’ll kinda miss them too, but I’ve got you.”

“So we... still have to watch over the library until Twilight and Pinkamena get back... But um, if you would rather go home, I’ll understand...” Rainbow murmured, averting her gaze slightly.

“Oh no, you’re not getting rid of me that easily, Rainbow!” Fluttershy snickered, “I traveled between dimensions twice to figure out what I’ve been missing and get back. There’s no way you’re leaving my side.”

Blushing immensely, the timid mare giggled, “Hee... I-I wasn’t saying that, of course... I was only giving you the option... Of course I don’t want you to go! Um... As you heard, the other Fluttershy was living with me, so a few of your things are at my home... We can bring them back to your cottage after Pinkamena and Twilight come home.”

Fluttershy shook her head, grinning. “Didn’t you just hear me? You’re not leaving my side. Period. That means, until I’ve ‘recovered’ from the post-traumatic shock of everything that’s happened, I’ve got to move in with you.” She blushed faintly, trying to hide it, “Don’t you know anything about taking care of sick ponies? It would be bad for my mental health and stuff if I was to go anywhere without you after all this...”

“O-Oh... Oh... I’m sorry...” Rainbow’s ears drooped a bit. “I-I wasn’t... I didn’t think... Oh, dear... I don’t mean to be so thoughtless! You’re absolutely right. You should stay with me, and you’re not lifting a hoof! I’ll take good care of you, Fluttershy... I promise! I’d best make up for my thoughtlessness, too... So don’t you worry, you’re going to be just fine. We’ll even go back to your cottage sometime, together, so you can have a chance to sleep in your own home.”

Fluttershy, playing up the moment, place a hoof on her head. “Yes... that would be very good. However, I don’t think I’ll ever fully recover from this ordeal. Ever. Not gonna happen. So, I guess you’ll just have deal with me living with you for the rest of our lives, ya know? Sharing all our meals, sleeping in the same bed... showering together... Oh yes, I don’t think I’ll recover at all.

Blushing quite a bit, but managing to smile as she caught on, Rainbow Dash giggled with delight. “You’re right... You look awful, you’re going to be in for a very long recovery... So much so that I’m going to have to stay by your side for the rest of our lives! Why, with all the mental stress you’re going to have, you’ll need somepony to talk to a lot! So, sharing our meals, sleeping in the same bed, and... oooh.... showering, excellent ideas! Um... and you know, perhaps one day, because you’ll need to stay with me, and I certainly don’t want to be with anyone else... We’ll have to... m-make it official...”

Trying not to laugh out loud, Fluttershy wandered over to the couch, falling onto it. “Yes, a wonder idea! This way, no pony will question as to why, for the story is far too unbelievable... So, we may need to do that in the near future instead. And can you imagine how our lives would be from that point forward?” She looked over at her and gave her a goofy smile.

Giggling, Rainbow followed and crawled onto her, nuzzling her. “I can imagine, Flutters... Um, I... had seen your dream journal, with that one you had about us getting married... That was so sweet...”

Breaking the rouse, Fluttershy giggled wildly, “Is Pinkamena even a pastor? I’ve asked almost half of Ponyville and no pony seems to know!”

“No, she isn’t a pastor...” Rainbow shook her head, giggling. “But it was an interesting thought.”

“Yeah, I should have guessed.” Fluttershy gestured for Rainbow to come closer. “Well, that part aside, we can totally make that happen.”

“Yay!” Rainbow squealed, embracing her. “Oh, Fluttershy, yes! I’d love to!”

Laughing, Fluttershy hugged her back, snuggling up to her as she did. “Hey, come on now! If you want a wedding like that, it’s gonna cost a pretty bit, so it might take a little time to raise up the funds, but we can do it.”

“That’s all right... it’s already been this long, what’s a bit longer?” Rainbow nuzzled their noses. “We’ll just put money aside for it, then.”

Fluttershy giggled, trying not to blush. “Aww, don’t start up with the cute act, Rainbow! You’ll make me work harder to get this dream turned into a reality!!”

Shaking her head, the cyan pegasus snuggled against her. “I’m sorry... You don’t have to rush this, Flutters.”

“And there you go thinking you were gonna rush me more than I was gonna myself, you silly little thing, you!” Fluttershy nuzzled her back.

“Hee hee...” Giggled a very giddy Rainbow, kissing her cheek. “I’ll be your lovely bride any day, Fluttershy...”

“I know ya would... but if you’re the bride, then what am I?” Fluttershy teased.

Rainbow looked a little puzzled. “....The other bride?”

“Eh, works for me.” Fluttershy shrugged, then kissed the top of Rainbow’s nose.

Right then, Rainbow couldn’t help but recall another factor to this. Her demeanour then shifted as her ears drooped, a sinking feeling coming to her heart. With a tremble, she lifted up a bit.

“Fluttershy, I.... have something else I have to tell you. I... um... this isn’t going to be easy, but I just hope you’ll understand. I... I was.... well, I was... I had been.... fornicating with the other Fluttershy,” she confessed.

“Oh, okay.” Fluttershy looked at her oddly, “What does fornicating mean again?”

“...Making love,” she elaborated, then proceeded to try to get off of her.

Blushing now, Fluttershy looked at her stunned, “So... you and the other me... had sex?

Rainbow nodded, looking away from her as she turned away in shame. “...Yes... w-we did... I’m sorry...”

Gently bringing a hoof up, Fluttershy got Rainbow to turn her head back. “Hey, I’m not mad at you, Rainbow... I uh, well, I can’t say I didn’t buck hooves with other you either...”

“...R-Really? Oh....” Rainbow blushed a little bit, managing a relieved smile. “Well... it’s okay, I-I guess... It all just kind of came when we needed it...”

“I guess so...” Fluttershy gave an almost shy smile. “You know what’s really weird though? In all technicality, we still kinda did it with one another, since they were us and we were them, so... does that count as cheating still, or what?”

“...I don’t know...” Rainbow looked a bit uncertain. “We weren’t... together before then, so I... I suppose it wasn’t. Not essentially. Maybe just.... e-emotionally? I don’t know... It really doesn’t matter. But I.... well, whenever you... may feel ready for it.... we can make up for that, too...”

“Oh, really now?” Fluttershy teased, playfully pulling away. “And how do you suggest we make up for that... Dashie?

The timid pony blushed immensely. “Um... well, we were reading an erotic book before you two came in here...”

Fluttershy was once more surprised by this, “Now hold up. Little ol’ you was reading an erotic book? Oh, do tell.”

“I-I-I-I just wanted to try....” She said, indicating to a book on the floor near the couch. “It’s right there...”

“So... where did ya leave off, Dash-ie?” Fluttershy teased, picking up the book and opening it up to the first page.

“...I don’t remember?”

Almost beaming, Fluttershy held the book up. “Then I guess we better start from the beginning.” Then, she placed the book down, a seductive smile playing on her lips, “Or would you rather... re-enact it with me?”

Her response was Rainbow Dash practically pouncing on her with a barrage of kisses.

Author's Note:

Yay! It's all okay now! They're back with their proper lovers! ^w^ We did it! Yay! So now we just have to get Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Twilight and Pinkie back to the future-I mean, their reality!

All while Rainbowshy and Flutterdash make sweet, sweet love...

Next chapter will be the final chapter, followed by the two epilogues!