• Published 17th Feb 2012
  • 2,149 Views, 57 Comments

Dragonball pony - Thy Obsessive Freak

  • ...
11
 57
 2,149

The Shadowbolts

They almost reached the castle.

“Darn! It’s Trixie! Caught up with faster than what we though!” Applejack tossed Applebloom to Pinkie Pie. “You fellas go on ahead, get my sister and Sweetie Belle save inside and have Princess Celestia awaken all your powers. I’ll hold off Trixie until you do.”

“Will Princess Celestia awaken our powers fast enough?” asked Rarity.

“She’ll do it in the blink of an eye.”

“Alright Applejack, we’ll be back before you know it,” replied Pinkie Pie.

“Get going then!”

They left Applejack and rushed up to the castle. Knocking on the door, they were soon greeted by Daring Do next to Scootaloo.

“It can’t be?” asked Spike.

“Before you ask, no, I’m not this Rainbow Dash, but I take it you’re the ones trying to back us up?”

Rarity spoke. “We are and we’re in a tad bit of a hurry, you don’t mind-.”

“Let us in quick!” shouted Pinkie Pie.

They were later awed by the beauty of Princess Celestia.

“Greetings, it’s a pleasure to meet you all.”

“Many thanks; it’s a pleasure to meet you as well. I’m Rarity.”

“I’m Applebloom.”

“Sweetie Belle.”

“Pinkie Pie!”

“Spike.”

“Spike? Then you are the one who freed Rainbow Dash of the evil in her heart. I thank you for doing such a great thing.”

“You know about that?”

“Some of it. But I see you’re in a hurry, come, let me unlock your hidden power.”

He allowed Princess Celesita to rest her horn on him. “Um, so how does this woah!” Power rushed through him, he had become stronger.

*

Applejack could just feel Trixie’s rage coming this way. Just as the sun had risen, she saw blue aura zap in front of her to unveil Trixie.

The unicorn’s hair stood on ends, her eyes wide and her teeth bared. She huffed up to Applejack and growled angry in her face.

“Where’s my Orb of harmony? Where!”

“I got no clue to what you’re on about Trixie, you took our-.”

“Don’t play dumb with me, trust me you really don’t want to make the great and powerful Trixie anymore angry-.” Trixie she shuddered. She noticed the castle. “It’s there, isn’t it?”

“No, wait-!” yelled Applejack. Trixie went straight for the castle. Applejack caught up with her at the door. “Hold on Trixie, you want in there, going to have to go through me first.”

“Oh please, the great and powerful Trixie would like to enlighten you of the our comparison in strength, but she doesn’t have time, her wish has been denied for long enough.”

The door opened and Daring Do stood before Trixie glaring. “What do you want?”

“My Orb of harmony please. Be a nice pegasus or I’ll slaughter you, just like I did with others like you.”

“You’re about to regret those words.”

“To a pony like you? I highly doubt that.” Trixie braced herself. But her body shook. “Im-impossible, they’re here!”

“What’s going on out here!” asked Spike. He was followed by Pinkie Pie and Rarity, all coming to Daring Do’s side. The pegasus was discomforted, Applejack cringed, but Trixie trembled. “What’s that huge power we’re feeling?”

“The Shadowbolts,” spoke Trixie.

“Who?” asked Daring Do.

“Nightmare moon’s most elite fighting squad. They are force to reckoned with and never to be underestimated. Nightmare moon sends the Shadowbolts just by themselves to continents that has pushed her too far and they have never taken longer than a day to eradicate entire populations. They are a team of super-powered meances.”

“Do sound like mighty powerful bunch,” said Applejack.

“They are and I don’t have a prayer of beating any of them by myself.” Trixie turned to Applejack. “Therefore, I the great and powerful Trixie extends her hoof to you as a temporary alliance proposition.”

“What!” Everyone yelled.

“You heard me! The only hope I have or we have is allying together.”

“How can we trust you?” asked Applejack.

“You’ll trust me when I say it’s worth the risk. You also felt their power, there’s no chance you have without me and there’s no chance I have without you.”

“I hate to say it, but if that energy are these supposed Shadowbolts then Trixie could be very well right,” said Rarity.

“You can’t be serious?”

“I’m with Rarity, we’re way over our heads against a power like that, we need someone like Trixie if we’re to have a hope against that,” said Spike.

“Sorry Applejack, but I’m also with Rarity. These guys are pretty strong and they seem pretty scary.”

Applejack gritted and turned to the pegasus. “Daring Do, would do you think.”

“I think this unicorn’s a lousy piece of scum. But I think if you are to succeed against such a force, you will need her assistance.”

“I’ll just ignore what you just called the great and powerful Trixie, before you,” said the unicorn.

“Fine, but don’t think I’m putting my guard down. So what do we do?”

“Get to the other Orb of harmony before the Shadowbolts find them. They’ll have scouters now to help find them. Bring yours as well, so that we have all of them together.” Trixie burst off to lead them.

“Darn it! Just do as she says and bring the Orb of harmony,” said Applejack. “Daring Do, are you fine about looking after Applebloom and Sweetie Belle?”

“I can’t make any promises, but I’ll protect them with my life if I have to.”

“Thanks a million, let’s go now!”

They hurried after her.

With Trixie up ahead watched five meteorites descend upon Cloudsdale.

*

Nightmare moon stood outside her ship with her minions behind her at attention.

The meteorites plummeted over the cloud valley and crashed before the army.

The smoke cleared to reveal chariot aircrafts. Ascending from them came four ponies and one hulked humanoid with horns. They all wore tight black uniforms that even strapped over their heads, on top of that they had purple unicorn armour with yellow trimmings and had over their eyes goggles.

They stood quiet, until the tallest pony howled, swinging his upper legs and then pointing them to the group. “Cremetop!”

The tall lean one on the opposite reflected him. “Buttersly!”

The shortest one next to Cremetop spaced out his back legs and stretched up his upper legs and chopped them at his flanks. “Yogut!”

The one next to Buttersly waved his mane then copied Yogut’s pose. “Chester!”

The final one, the minotaur had his back turned, but then ducked his head between his legs and showed his hands. “Iron Will!”

They began to dance and then finally stomp into a final position. “And together! We are the Shadowbolts!”

There was a gust of wind as the army gawked.

Nightmare moon stuttered. “Greetings Captain Iron Will, I am thankful that you have made it.”

The minotaur stepped forward. “The pleasure is mine! Captain Iron Will and the Shadowbolts are here! To solve your day!” He flexed poses as he finished a sentence. “Just tell us what you need doing! And we’ll get right on it!”

“Uh, yes well, did you bring the new scouters we asked for?”

“Indeed! We have! Show our highness! Chester!”

The pony presented a cask of scouters.

With a delighted snicker, Nightmare moon’s horn glowed and a scouter fitted onto her. “Excellent and are they the new updated scouters?”

“New and improved! Yes! More reliable! More accurate! But the boys! Back at the base! Were not sure if you wanted the latest fashion?”

“Um, latest fashion?”

“We may look like we’re wearing goggles! But really! These are the latest scouter designs! And they go so well with outfits! That we thought! They’d go well with you! My highness!”

“That’s okay. For now, as you understand there’s a very important mission.”

“Whoever’s upset you this time! We’ll make sure they pay double this time!”

“Make sure you do. Our little unicorn pet Trixie appears to have gotten rabies and has turned against us.”

Yogut flinched, giving an ugly snarl. Cremetop leaned close to him and whispered. “Yo, Yogut, something up?”

“Oh nothing.”

“Trixie you say! I knew it was a matter of time! Captain Iron Will and his team will personally make sure she suffers big time!”

“There’s something though I’d more preferably you focused on.”

“And what is that! Your highness!”

“Trixie stole what’s called the Orbs of harmony, four of them to precise and has a fifth one as well.”

“Orbs of harmony! You mean the ones that grant any wish! If all six are gathered!”

“Exactly, gathered. Get them back for me and I promise you Captain, you’ll be richly reward.”

“Trust me your highness! Serving you as the captain of the Shadowbolts! To work on a very important mission! And to bring happiness to you! Is reward enough that I will not regret!” Iron Will turned to his squad. “Alright Shadowbolts! You heard your highness! Let’s move it out!”

“Yes captain!” The squad circled around one another and started to running in one place. They came next to each other butted shoulders against one another. They then got into a circle and roared as loud as their lungs could. After they made several roars, Iron Will shouted. “Who are we!” and his team shouted. “The Shadowbolts!” They then aligned themselves into a zigzag line. “Shadowbolts go!” yelled Iron Will and all flew off.

They had left Night mare moon and the diamond dogs completely gawked.

*

The heroes caught up with Trixie.

“The great and powerful Trixie asks if Twilight is really not here and if not is, she on the way?”

“Sorry to be the one to tell you she isn’t here and I don’t know if she’s coming. We didn’t exactly count on having you and this big evil organisation on going on here,” replied Applejack.

“Truly? So she just sent you and stayed home to admire herself or something!”

“No, she was still recovering from the damage you inflicted upon her.”

“Trixie thought you had something special that regenerated your people instantly? “Wait! Here we are, down there. Hurry let us all get six Orbs of harmony together.”

Trixie had landed back down to the ground and rushed over to her collection of Orbs of harmony. Facing around, she saw the group glaring at her. Pinkie Pie tucked away her orb.

“Please don’t tell me what I think you’re doing.”

What happens when we put all six Orbs of harmony together?” demanded Applejack.

“I’ll tell you what I will do if you don’t. Now hand them here, so that I can wish for infinite power and save us all.”

“We came to wish our friends back! Not to help you!” shouted Spike.

“Really? Just so they can die all over again because you didn’t make the right decision!”

“Watch how you speak!” yelled Rarity.

“Or you’ll what?” Trixie saw the group suddenly tremble and look over her head. The unicorn’s heroes flopped down. “They’re right behind me aren’t they?”

“Captain Iron Will says hallo to Trixie and to all her new friends!”

“And someone speaking worser in third person worse than me.” Trixie turned to see the Shadowbolts forming a wall from her orbs.

“Captain Iron Will has to ask what you have to say for yourself Trixie, before you face the might of the Shadowbolts?” The minotaur had his chest out.

“One thing already came to mind.” Trixe twisted around and used her magic to fling the orb she had. “Catch!”

Buttersly had the thrown orb in his hooves and was back where he was like that. The group was stupefied.

“Nice try Trixie, but you’re dealing with Buttersly, one of the fastest ponies in the whole universe.”

“Darn it! You!” snapped Trixie at Pinkie Pie. “Destroy it or else!”

Pie dropped the orb to the ground. She stomped down on it, but it was gone.

“Looking for this?” Yogut had it in his hooves.

“How’d he do that? Is he like the second fastest pony among them?” asked Spike.

“No, the shrimpy one there actually knows how to stop time somehow,” explained Trixie.

“Don’t call me shrimp! You have no right to even talk about me!”

“Don’t tell me you’re still upset that I wouldn’t go out with a worm like you?”

“Woah? You actually asked the unicorn on a date?” asked Cremetop.

“Shut up! All of you shut up! I thought she was really pretty! And I thought you and I would make a really good team together! You didn’t even give enough of an explanation to why you wouldn’t go out with me! Just called me stuff like shrimp!”

The Shadowbolt ponies clapped Yogut. “It’s alright, Yogut, we don’t blame you for wanting to date Trixie. She is really pretty and she has no idea on what a guy she’s missed,” said Chester.

“Thanks you guys,” Yogut sniffled.

The heroes moved their eyes at each other snorting. Trixie sizzled and blushed.

“Alright, that’s enough with the waterworks! Time we got down to business!” yelled Iron Will flexing and posing. He clicked his goggle scouter and watch numbers shuffle in front of him. “Iron Will is impressed! You! Trixie! Have a power level of fifteen-thousand! That is so amazing, I’d offer you a place on the Shadowbolts if you hadn’t upset my team and our highness!”

“Ah well, it’s the thought that counts,” replied Trixie sarcastically.

“As for your friends! Their powers range from four-to-five thousand! That is arguably good allies you have! But here’s what we’ll do! We’ll divide you into two groups! One will be Trixie! One will be all the rest and-!” He spotted Pinkie Pie raise her hoof ecstatically. “Um yes! You at the back there!”

“Can our group be called Marshmallow and jelly!”

“Sure why not! This group will be Marshmallow and jelly! The other! Trixie!”

“Could that be the great and powerful Trixie.”

“Um, does it really matter?”

“It’s a big deal.”

“Fine, one groups Marshmallow and jelly! The other’s the great and powerful Trixie...!” Pinkie Pie raise her hoof. “What now?”

“Sorry! What group am I in again?”

“The one that Trixie’s not on!”

“That’s Marshmallow and jelly right!”

“Pinkie Pie, mind not making the monster anymore angrier?” asked Rarity.

“I’m a minotaur! Why doesn’t anyone-!” He slapped his face. “Okay, I’ll just leave you to sort yourselves out. I’m taking these off back to her highness, Nightmare moon!” Iron Will grabbed the Orbs of harmony flew off.

“Let me have the Great and powerful Trixie group! I want Trixie!” snarled Yogut advancing on her.

“Oh no Yogut! We all want a piece of Trixie, she’ll be the most fun. We’ve never liked that attitude of hers and it’s rare we have a one on one fight with someone outside the team,” said Chester. The Shadowbolt pinched strands of hair off Cremetop, making him yelp. “Alright team, here’s how we do this, shortest hair gets Marshmallows and jelly, longest one gets the best one, Great and powerful Trixie.”

The Shadowbolts eagerly took a strand of hair. Everyone then frowned except Cremetop.

“Yahoo! I got Great and powerful Trixie!”

“Come on! Can’t we swap Cremetop! You can get all the runts that way!”

“No thanks little buddy. I cut you a solid the last time, I’m not doing it again! I’ll let you go first though afterwards you can watch me pummel Trixie and I’ll probably let you have what’s left afterwards.”

“Grr, fine!”

“Alright! You heard you small fries! We’ll see how long you can survive against Yogut here!” yelled Chester.

The heroes stepped out.

“There wouldn’t be any advice you’d like to give us about Yogut, Trixie?” questioned Rarity.

“Only that if Yogut didn’t have his abilities, the diamond dogs wouldn’t even take him in.”

“So he relies on his abilities.”

“Enough talk, come on you losers.”

“Guys he’s just one pony, everyone surround him!” shouted Applejack.

All four of them vanished and reappeared around Yogut. They then assaulted him, but he held his breath and disappeared.

“Where’d he go?” asked Pinkie Pie.

Yogut was about to trample Spike, but the dragon smacked Yogut with his tail. The Shadowbolt was knocked metres away.

“How’d you know I was there?”

“Quick everyone! Now that he’s down!” Applejack led a charge. Yogut panicked to hold his breath.

After he vanished rocks fell on the group.

“Ouch!” cried Rarity. “What did he just do?”

Yogut laughed from behind the mountain. Applejack raised his right hoof, silencing everyone.

“Get him!”

“Pinkie Pie!” yelled Applejack.

Spike fired an energy blast. But Pinkie Pie appeared in the way and was struck.

“Pinkie Pie!” screamed Spike.

“Cough- cough! I’m okay!” responded Pinkie Pie staggering out of the smoke with messed up hair and her body singed. With a simple shake, Pinkie Pie was back to fine. “Good thing it wasn’t too serious a blast.”

“Focus! Where’s the little rat now?” demanded Applejack.

“Here!” Yogut stood before Applejack then disappeared and reappeared on the cliffs. “No wait here!” And shortly reappeared on the field. “I mean here!”, “Here!”, “Or maybe I’m here!”

“This isn’t going well; he can use his abilities in a flash and go where he wants,” said Rarity.

“There has to be a way! We’re just not thinking! Rarity, see if you can use Astounding flare on the little creep?”

“If you think it will work.” She saw Yogut on a cliff snickering. “Astounding flare!”

The flash burnt blinded him. He was now fumbled aroun. “My eyes!”

“Now that was a dirty move,” said Chester.

“What can I say, all Yogut does is use dirty moves as well,” replied Buttersly.

“Good point.”

“Everyone charge!” yelled Applejack.

They ran at him, but Yogut vanished again.

“Darn it! He could still use his abilities to get away.”

“That wasn’t funny,” said Yogut. He came out from behind a cliff and growling.

“Would you stop messing around Yogut? I want my turn against Trixie!”

That boiled him.

“Don’t give up sugarcubes, we’ll-.” Applejack was paralysed and so were the rest of the group. They were only able to move their eyes to see Yogut lift his upper hooves.

“You’ve lost now. I’ve used my mind freeze ability, another mysterious trinket of mine that doesn’t require me to hold my breath. Although I admit it requires me to hold up both my upper hooves, I won’t have to do it for long.” Focusing his mind, Yogut summoned forth energy forming into a crooked spear. Yogut huffed. “You all are maybe pretty strong. But trust me when it won’t matter, my mind freeze makes you all defenceless. Therefore just one good job of this and we’re going to get a big mess.”

The four struggled, but couldn’t budge.

“Not going to say goodbye to one another, ah well su...” Yogut was about to throw the energy attack, a beam fired through him. “Trixe... how could you... I truly loved-.” Yogut exploded.

The four were released. Theysaw with her right hoof raised out, Trixie who staring at the cloud of smoke without any remorse.

“Did Trixie just take out Yogut!” screamed Chester.

“It was so cold the way she done it too!” said Cremetop.

“Did you just save us Trixie?” asked Pinkie Pie. “Are you a good guy now?”

“Keep dreaming. I just did it while I had an opening. We need every opportunity we can get.”

“Guess that makes sense for a lowdown pony like yourself to take such a low blow,” said Applejack.

“Remember, we’re allies here and it’s best you addressed me as the great and powerful Trixie or at least just Trixie.”

“Well, Trixie guess who’s up next.” Cremetop frowning. “This here is personal now and just so you know, you aren’t going to get any openings this time.”

“You sure you’re going to be able to handle a ruffian like him?” asked Rarity. “I can feel his energy, he’s quite the menace.”

“The great and powerful Trixie is too great to be brought down by someone like him.”

“Does that mean you have a plan or something?” questioned Spike.

Trixie grouched. “Just sit here and watch as I handle things.”

*

Daring Do arrived back and saw the three little ones play nearby. Celestia watched them fondly. She turned her head though and gave a disappointed look.

“You didn’t go with the others?”

“Of course not, I’m here to protect you princess Celestias.” Daring Do laid down.

“I am both honoured and flattered by your dedication Daring Do. But those four are our only hope to defeat Night mare moon. They need you though.”

“It’s not my problem.”

“It is Daring Do. With them gone, who is to go out there and stop my sister from gathering all six Orbs of harmony. If she does, all hope if lost and it will mean the end of us all.”

“You know that’s not fair.”

“Is it fair to them? Daring Do, they need you. I have nothing left to offer them. Only you, on behalf of the pegasi have something left to give.”

Daring Do looked at the ground. Her eyes were fixed. Eventually she pulled her head back up to Princess Celestia, staring. “You promise to be alright while I’m gone?”

“Nightmare moon can’t do anything to me. She needs me to live in order to gain her wish. Besides, I have three young ponies here to help protect me.”

“Fine then, I’ll get going.” Daring Do got up and exited. Just as she opened the door though, Scootaloo ran up to her.

“Hey, Daring Do? Where are you going?”

“Just gone to help the others, I’ll be back I promise.”

“Can we come with?” asked Scootaloo and the two other young ones.

“Um no, I need you to stay here and protect princess Celestia.”

“Oh, alright,” they moaned

Daring Do mussed Scootaloo’s hair. “Hey, your tasks more important, your guarding the princess here. Make sure she’s alright when I get back.”

The three gave a fake smile to her and Scootaloo responded. “Okay, we promise.”

“Good, catch you later then.”

*

Nightmare paced outside the ship impatient.

“Your highness!” shouted a diamond dog, on top of the ship pointing.

Iron Will arrived back with all six of the Orbs of harmony under his arms.

“You’ve done it captain!”

“Not a problem your highness!” shouted Iron Will. He placed down the Orbs of harmony before Night mare moon and started to flex and pose. “Captain Iron Will and his Shadowbolts do not disappoint! We bring back one-hundred percent satisfaction! Guaranteed!”

“Excellent, though where is the rest of your team so I can congratulate them?”

“They are in the middle of providing one-hundred percent satisfaction! They are dealing with Trixie and her friends and giving them what happens when you cross Nightmare moon and her Shadowbolts!”

Nightmare moon was distracted movements and poses Iron Will made. Shook herself out of it. “That’s fine then. Now is the time to make my wish and be granted infinite power.” She saw the orbs begin to radiate. “Greetings dragon! I beckon you! Rise and grant me my wish!”

Iron Will showed a bit on anxiety while Night mare moon grinned in delight. Nothing happened.

“Um, Captain Iron Will would like to ask if this is meant to happen.”

“In matter of fact it isn’t. My sister must’ve changed the summoning chant required to awaken the dragon!”

“Your highness! Allow Captain Iron Will to find your sister and get the chant out of her!”

“Not necessary captain. In matter of fact, a little family reunion between us does interest me. I’ll leave you to guard the Orbs of harmony. You have my diamond dogs minions under your command if you need anything while I’m gone.”

“Captain Iron Will will not let you down!”

“Good to know. For now, farewell.”

The alicorn left. Once she was gone, Iron Will turned to one of the diamond dogs nearby.

“You! Gather the other foot soldiers! Due to the fact Iron Will is here! He can’t just sit around! He must strive for Nightmare moon and the best way to do that will to give her minions some personal training!”

“Uh- yes sir! Right way!”

*

Trixie glared at the large pony Cremetop. The shadowbolt towered over with a goofy but malicious grin. After a gentle breeze cut through, Cremetop spoke.

“Well, Trixie, what are you going to do, I’m giving-.”

The unicorn punched Cremetop, then delivered a second striking him off his upper hooves. Trixie then sprung up and gave a round house kick to the face. She was frustrated twhen she saw it only nudged Cremetop’s head slightly.

The Shadowbolt made a devious smile and grabbed Trixie’s hooves. “That wasn’t very nice Trixie.” Cremetop slammed Trixie against the surface. The unicorn screamed. Cremetop kicked Trixie into one of the cliffs.

Climbed out from the wreckage coughing and bruised, Trixie jumped over Cremetop’s charge. The large pony was then hit by a barrage of energy. Burst through the smoke, Cremetop speared into Trixie, hitting her higher into the air. Cremetop appeared above Trixie and kicked back onto the ground.

Trixe was already a mess, with her hair frizzled and movements hindered. Cremetop barfed an energy blast. Trixie just managed to jump back from the attack, letting it explode violently.

She gathered energy and fired at Cremetop. Cremetop chopped the beam in half. He was then punched by Trixie. The unicorn hammered with every hoof. But Cremetop kept he just smirk, looking as if he enjoyed it. The Shadowbolt eventually blocked her.

“You might as well just give up Trixie, if this is all you’ve got.”

Before Trixie could angrily react, Cremetop kicked her, doubling her over. He spun Trixie around and squeezed her in his arms, they then descended headfirst towards the ground.

Cremetop smashed her head into the surface. After the Shadowbolt jumped back, Trixie flashed back up viciously jabbed Shadowbolt, but he parried her blows.

“Darn it, Trixie is doing impressively well, more than I thought against a much larger and stronger opponent, but there is little hope, with the way things are going,” said Rarity.

“We have to do something!” yelped Pinkie Pie.

“Pinkie Pie’s right. Trixie’s our star player, we lose her, our chances are seriously dropped,” said Applejack.

“What can we do? If group Marshmallows and jelly jumps in, the rest of the Shadowbolts might jump in,” said Spike.

“Okay for a starter, let’s not call ourselves group Marshmallows and jelly. I’d more prefer we were called team Applebuckuroos or something,” replied Applejack.

“Let’s just forget the names in general. I bet if we just mosey on over there to the other fiends, we can maybe politely ask if we can jump on in.”

“I think we should go for Rarity’s sweet idea.” Spike raised his hand in support.

“Well, better than what I can up with, so might as well give it a shot.”

Rarity tided her hair a bit and trotted over to the Shadowbolts. “Um, yo-hoo, boys.”

“Huh,” responded Chester and Buttersly. They were suddenly entranced.

“The fight over there is a little unfair at the moment. We thought that we’d mix things up a bit if little young me and my friends were allowed step in to make things a little more fair, if that’s alright with you two gentlemen.”

The two gawked for a moment, but Buttersly eventually nudged Chester. The shadowbolt cleared his throat and speak. “Uh sure, no problem. Though you know you could fight against me if you wanted, I’d go easy on you.”

Buttersly jumped on Chester “Or me, heck why fight when-.” The two wrestled with each other.

“Oh that’s alright boys, thanks for the offer, but I’d much rather help level the fight with that’s going on.” Rarity swung back around to her friends, but left the pair with a wink.

Trixie was flipped back by a punch, then received a kick. Trixie tumbled across the ground, but eventually managed to catch herself, skidding backwards.

Cremetop charged, but Trixie’s horn radiated and Cremetop was frozen and glowed with a similar colour.

“Caught you in my magic,” said Trixie. She gritted in pain. The island trembled as she began to build up immense power that striking blue aura appeared over her. “You thought just like everyone else that you could just defeat the great and powerful Trixie, but your wrong. I am one of the last unicorns and it’s me who is destined to return my ponies back to greatness!” She lifted up her two upper hooves and power surged in front of them. “Now behold my wonders as I eradicate you from existence. Great and powerful cannon!”

The attack erupted a great beam, grinding against the surface roaring. It struck against Cremetop and washed against him until it exploded. The impact swept across everyone on the island.

Huffed and gasped, Trixie smirked.

“Oh Trixie.”

The unicorn was horrified. The Shadowbolthis uniform was now torn, his hair looked as if it was put through a blender and his glasses of his goggles had broken, showing his slated eyes. Other than a few bruises as well and face expressed he was perfectly fine.

“That wasn’t very nice Trixie, just like it wasn’t very nice how you killed Yogut. I may as well just finish you before you do anything else that isn’t nice.” Cremetop took a deep breath and an aura formed around him. Trixie huffed and panted barely able to stand.

Just as Cremetop was about to fire, Applejack and Rarity had appeared on his flanks and bucked. He spewed out the blast haphazardly. It was still aimed at Trixie, but snatching her out of the way was Spike and Pinkie Pie. The blast went pass and struck into one of the islands, destroying it completely.

“You shouldn’t have done that,” cringed Trixie.

“Don’t worry, Rarity talked to the other two guys and said they’d let us jump in,” said Pinkie Pie.

“Not that, you’ve ruined my pride for interfering in my affair!”

“Sorry Trixie, but I’m pretty sure your life’s more important than your pride,” said Spike. They rested Trixie on the surface. “Stay here and recover, while we try and have a go against him.”

“You, little punks,” growled Cremetop, holding his gut. The girls prepped to buck him again, but were blown back by his aura.

“Hey! Cremetop, could you go easy on the cute one there?” shouted Chester.

He moved his head side to side at all four of the female ponies. “Um, which one, they’re sort of all cute?”

Spike delivered kick onto his head, driving his face into Pinkie Pie’s buck kick. He was then dazed long enough for all four of them to appear in his face and fire point blank energy blasts that threw him into the river.

“I’ll take what you said as a compliment,” said Rarity.

“The one with the dazzling purple mane!” yelled Buttersly.

Storming back out of the river, Cremetop appeared in front of the group with a chilled grin on his face. “But I get to pummel the rest as much as I want right?”

“Might want to leave one for Buttersly here.”

“Hey! You mean for you!”

The two started to squabble with one another.

“Animals,” hissed Rarity.

“Alright, everypony, let’s get him with an old fashion roundup!”

They came at Cremetop then started to circle him. The Shadowbolt was befuddled until he was punched. He then got hit again and again until he saw Applejack with large amount of energy shaped in a red apple over her upper hooves.

“How’d you like the Apple family speciality?”

She bucked the apple into his face and it exploded against him.

When the smoke cleared, they were shocked to see Cremetop unharmed, pinning Applejack’s head to the ground. Her hat had fallen a distance from them.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you all were starting to get on my nerves.” He compressed his weight on Applejack harder, making her scream. “Let me see, should I leave you for those guys or should I just squish you and leave the pink one.”

“How about neither,” snapped Pinkie Pie. She dashed up to Cremetop, but he fired a mouth blasts that threw Pinkie Pie back.

“You brute!” Rarity ran at him, but Cremetop stamped her onto the surface.

“Got you both now.” Cremetop looked around. “Now where’s that dragon.” He saw the baby dragon petrified, eyes wide and shaking. It made Cremetop laugh. “Oh aren’t you going to do anything about your friends? Or at you just going to stand there and be the baby dragon you are?” He crunched down harder, making the girls wail.

“We told you to go easy on the purple mane one you idiot!” yelled Chester.

He continued to grind down on Applejack and Rarity, causing their eyes to roll to the back.

Something happened. A massive aura built over Spike, ground cracked and he grew three times his size and gave out a monstrous roar at Cremetop.

The large pony was stupefied by what happened. The dragon appeared over him and slugged Cremetop back. Spike caught him by the neck and whirled him over his head. He then slammed down the Shadowbolt and tossed him into the river. The dragon then breathed fire after him that sent the river ablaze.

When Spike was done, he shrunk back down into his original form and landed confused.

“Did that dragon just grow big for a moment to kick the snot out of Cremetop and then turn back to normal?” asked Chester.

“I think so.”

Sprung back out of the water, Cremetop was smirking with a bruise on his face.. He was disappointed to see Spike shrunk down.

“This guy’s- a monster,” Pinkie Pie jittered. She limped sizzling with smoke.

Applejack and Rarity weren’t much use either, they hadn’t moved even after Spike had save them.

“I have no idea what that was, but looks like it was a let-down. Ah well, if you’re just going to stand there like that, might as well just make you roadkill.” Cremetop lifted his upper right hoof. Ramming into his side though, was Trixie, knocking him back.

Spike was amazed, but Trixie was standing weakly unable to control her breath.

“Uh, thanks for saving me Trixie.”

“Shut it!”

“Wow, Trixie you are impressive,” said Chester.

“She went for another dirty opening there though.”

“That’s true.”

Cremetop had caught himself. He turned to Trixie with a wide smile.

“Your fights with me remember, not these worthless trash.”

“Oh don’t worry there’s enough fight to go around from me.”

Cremetop struck Trixie and shooting her into the mountains.

“No!” cried Spike.

He jumped at but Cremetop bucked him back. Cremetop shoved him into the ground, the force created a wide crater and for Spike to scream out.

Barely conscious anymore, Cremetop simply trotted over him and observed his hand work. “I think this fight’s almost over.”

The Shadowbolt duo snickered. But a roar hollowed through the sky and everyone saw an aircraft descending.

“Twilight,” whispered Pinkie Pie. “She’s here.”

*

The purple unicorn rose from her seat. “I’m here.”

Twilight trotted over to the door. It opened up for her and she saw the land before her. She smiled.

“I didn’t think this place would be this beautiful. It’s amazing.” She felt something then frowned. “I can’t think about that now, my friends will be needing me.”

Twilight levitated into the air and concentrated. “I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m going to take a hunch that my friends are that way.”

Twilight powered up and hurried.