• Published 17th Feb 2012
  • 2,149 Views, 57 Comments

Dragonball pony - Thy Obsessive Freak

  • ...
11
 57
 2,149

Trixie vs Blueblood

Nightmare moon gazed through the ships window in her private dark chambers filled with trophies and trinkets. The ship itself was big as a house and shaped like a ring. In and outside the diamond dogs patrolled.

Nearby her, Nightmare moon had all four of the orbs of harmony.

Blueblood entered through the slide doors. “I have transmitted a message my lady to one of the nearby bases for new scouters. We’ve hit a problem however. They’ll be taking a few days to manufacture some more.”

“Curse that pegasus,” hissed Nightmare moon. “And what of Gilda! Has she returned yet?”

“Um no my lady.”

“You don’t think it’s anything to do with Trixie do you?”

“I’d go with more likely those earth ponies we sent her to chase after my lady.”

“I wouldn’t underestimate Trixie, Blueblood. But fact remains that Gilda should’ve returned by nowm and I don’t want us to be just sitting around here, therefore I want you Blueblood to go out there and scout.”

“Me? Why not send out a couple of diamond dogs?”

“Because, there aren’t that many diamond dogs remaining to do the more menial tasks and if they get attacked by someone like Trixie, I’ll have even fewer. Therefore I need someone I can count on, which is you. However...” Her tail clubbed the floor, leave a large crack. “Bring me even further bad news or question my orders like that again, I will have to let my anger out on a little someone who is right now on thin ice.”

“I’m on it my lady!”

*

Trixie flew in the air and closed her eyes and concentrated. She opened them again and smiled diabolically. “What’s this, I have ten… fifteen, oh no wait, twenty power levels, perhaps more. I wonder what they could be.”

She came to a Pegasi village. There were fillies sat in front of teachers, there were adults working on crops up on the clouds and there were elders conversing.

She lowered herself before them. The village silenced, gazing at her tense. Their mayor stepping forward with a warm smile and the village followed her lead.

“Greetings, I am the mayor of this village and I am pleased to meet your acquaintance.”

“Actually you should be honoured to meet my acquaintance.”

“Um very well. May I ask your business?”

“I’ve came looking for the Orbs of harmony, may you tell me where I, the great and powerful Trixie may find them?”

“We have one of the Orbs of harmony right here, but I’m afraid you may not have it. Only those with permission from the princess may take it.”

“Sorry, but someone as great as me doesn’t need permission, I just take or am presented. You can choose how it’s going to be.”

The pegasi gritted their teeth and readied themselves.

“Have it you way,” said Trixie.

*

Trotting out of the cave yawning, Applebloom and Sweetie Belle had already made good friends with Scootaloo, but the poor pegasus was still down. Everyone then gathered and sat.

“Alright, we need to start coming up with a plan of action. We’re dealing with hombres that are times stronger than us, but we understand that they can’t search for any of the Orbs of harmony at the moment because they don’t have a method. Good thing we do however,” said Applejack. She then pulled out from her a large round device with a graph screen on it. It had on it three yellow dots.

“What is that?” asked Spike.

“It’s the Orb radar! It’s something Mr Cake made to locate the Orbs of harmony,” said Pinkie Pie.

“Why do you guys want to find the Orbs of harmony?” questioned Scootaloo.

“Well little fella, we lost some friends and lot of other ponies from a unicorn attack and we just want to revive them back so that things can go back the way they were before,” answered Applejack softly.

“Are you telling the truth?”

“Of course we are dumpling, why wouldn’t we be?”

“I just need to make sure your intentions are good, princess Celestia only wants to see those who mean no harm.”

“Whose princess Celestia?” asked Pinkie Pie.

“She’s an alicorn, like Nightmare moon, they’re both sisters I think.”

“Sisters?” blurted everyone.

“Yeah sisters. I don’t know how, but the two are probably the only two alicorns in the whole wide world and happen to be related. Princess Celestia’s really nice though. It’s said that there was an age when Cloudsdale was in turmoil and we were all in danger until Princess Celestia arrived. She had used the Orbs of harmony to restore our home and save us. This then allowed us to stop all the floods and hurricanes from happening on your worlds.”

“Wow, but wait, if this princess is Nightmare moon’s sister, shouldn’t she be able to take her own?” asked Applejack.

“Supposedly she did, but she had been crippled in battle against her years ago, which is why we took her in after she saved us. We see her now as our ruler and guru to all of us, but due to her condition, I don’t think she’s able to fight Nightmare moon.”

“Why are you telling us all this, if I may ask?” questioned Rarity.

“Because she has one of the Orbs of harmony and maybe able to help us figure out how to beat Nightmare moon.”

“If we can secure the Orb of harmony that’ll be enough help,” said Applejack. “But are you sure that this princess will be okay and not already attacked?”

“Not really, but that’s what I’m worried about and why I want to go. I want to make sure she’s okay. But I do promise that she has an Orb of harmony and always knows what to do, please.”

“Alright, cool your horses; it’s just that it’s best if only one of us go with you because it won’t be safe with those goons at there. There’s a good probability that they have thugs searching all over for the Orbs of harmony and we don’t want that search party finding us out in the open. Our odds are more in our favour if there are only two of us. Harder to see and getaway and all.”

“That sounds fair to me, so which one of us should go with Scootaloo?” asked Spike.

“Pick me!” yelled Sweetie Belle.

“No pick me!” shouted Applebloom.

“Neither of you can even fly!” shouted Rarity in both their faces.

“I should go. I didn’t have a chance to go out yesterday, so should be only fair.”

“That’s fine Applejack, we’ll keep an eye here,” replied Rarity.

“Okay Scootaloo, let’s move but take it easy, don’t create any auras. It’ll make it easy for people to spot something that looks like a comet going across the sky.”

“But princess Celestia’s really far from here, it might take us until the end of the day if we go that slow!”

“Better safe than sorry, now like I said, let’s move.”

The two lifted off and gently flew onwards to princess Celestia.

“Good luck big sis!” cried Applebloom.

*

A pegasus pulled his hoof back, but Trixie punched him and shot him into a building.

The entire village had become a scene of carnage. The only pegasus that remained was the mayor, guarding the fillies. Tears ran down her face and viciously asked the unicorn.

“How can you do all this?”

“What a trivial question, it’s because I’m that superior to all of you.”

Trixie fired an energy blast and wiped them out instantly.

Trixie observed the wreckage. “Now I wonder where the Orb of harmony is.” She went into the homes. After looking into a few homes she found the orb being used as a throne ornament.

With a wolf like grin, she used her magic to bring the orb over. “Now that was too easy.” After she observed it, she up to the rainbow coloured river and chucked the Orb of harmony in. “Heh and now I’m the only one that can track the Orb of harmony, per-.” She jolted then looked to the sky. “Another power level, quite an impressive one.” She then grinned. “I wonder if that could be Blueblood?”

*

Blueblood hovered through the sky beading sweat, scanning the surface. “I need to look for something, otherwise if I’m forced to go back, Nightmare moon will have my-!” A blue comet struck into him. The two forces repelled each other and the blue comet vanished to unveil Trixie.

“Greetings Blueblood?”

“Trixie! You realise just how unpleasant that was?”

“Actually I found it quite pleasant.”

“Never mind, I see you’ve finally decided to show yourself, you cowardly unicorn and now you’re in a world of trouble.”

“I am? But I was having such a terrific day. It so happens that I, the great and powerful Trixie, have already found an Orb of harmony!”

“You have! Well where is it! Hand it over!”

“Unlikely, for you see I have great plans for it and they don’t involve just handing it over.”

“If you don’t hand it over, I will beat you to the very inch of your life and drag you back to the base to heal you up and do it again unless you tell me where that orb is!”

“You? Ha! You’re not even as strong as Gilda and I dispatched her without a sweat.”

“I don’t know how you know of Gilda’s disappearance, but I highly doubt a unicorn like you could be possible of such a feat.”

“I’m just going to avoid repeating my conversation with Gilda to explain that my power has increased exponentially and I, the great and powerful Trixie, have finally done the unthinkable and turned against Nightmare moon.”

“You actually believe you can defeat me? Fair enough, but you’re about to regret your actions.”

Blueblood fired a barrage of energe blasts. Trixie repelled the blasts until she appeared up to Blueblood and struck him. She stamped on his head, slamming him down.

Blueblood caught himself and fired an energy beam up at Trixie. The unicorn countered with her own lanced through. The minion stepped back, but the beam caught his armour and gashed it. Trixie then hammered with all four hooves on him, shaking the island.

Trixie gracefully flipped back into the air and asked. “Any last words?”

“Last words, ha,” coughed Blueblood, his mane’s style had been ruined, his lips bled and his body was bruised, but he smirked. “I may now believe you defeated Gilda, but don’t think you’ve defeated me. You see, you’re not the only one whose has an unexpected source of power, but I haven’t been hiding them from the lady. It’s more that these power forces me to put away these fabulous looks.”

“Trixie does not like joke. I’ve knowing you for a very long time Blueblood and I know that I’ve outmatched you.”

“Now you’re the one who’s wrong.” Blueblood’s body bulged, his eyes became snake-like and he jutted fangs. He had turned into a monstrous fiend, stunning Trixie.

Blueblood shot up punched Trixie. He rained flurry of punches and kicks against her. Blue then bucked her, crashing Trixie back across the island.

Flew into the air Blueblood built up his energy and fired it from his horn. Trixie just rolled out of the way and resisted the enormous impact. She then tried to use her magic to try and catch Blueblood, but the monster vanished. He then reappeared next to her and bucked her to the air.

Blueblood then caught her and squeezed. Trixie threshed helplessly, but Bloodblood flew them down to the surface head first. Trixie was smashed against the surface.

The unicorn was now shattered, bled and twitching. Blueblood stamped on her head and changed back into his ordinary form.

“This’ll do for being bet to an inch to your life. Now let’s drag you back, shall we?”

Picking up Trixie by the neck with his teeth, Blueblood elevated them both into the air and blasted of.

*

Into the evening, Twilight was doing press-ups. She had counted up to a three-hundred and twenty before finally collapsing back down. She sweated horribly, gasped and trembled, but was able to go to the panel and switch off the machine.

“Wow, I’m really climbing through this fast, might be able to reach to a hundred before I get to Cloudsdale and help out.” Twilight slumped against the machine.

“Your power is climbing at a good rate,” said a voice.

Twilight looked around before she exclaimed. “Zecora!”

“It’s good to hear you, my proud pupil and glad to see that you still continue to thrive.”

“It’s great to hear from you as well, how are you doing?”

“Just fine little one and Bubbles and Gummy are doing fine as well, thank you for asking. But I have come to tell you a very important warning.”

“What’s that?”

“What you are up against is probably one of the most greatest challenges that will ever happen in your life. Right now in Cloudsdale, great dangers await, for already there is Trixie.”

“I had a hunch.”

“Not just her, but in Cloudsdale is a far greater evil. This evil is a very old organisation, much like an empire that has conquered and eliminated continents for a very long time. It is ruled over by a wicked and most evil pony named Nightmare moon. She, at all costs, must be avoided or you are doomed for certain.”

“Doomed, why?”

“There is no way I could even come close to preparing you for Nightmare moon. She has power that goes beyond anyone or anything can come close to. She is single handily responsible for the wide scale destruction of many homes and those who get in her way. I beg that you avoid her, for not even the Friendship bomb or Spirit element combine can help you defeat her. You have to promise. Don’t think that I don’t know you have some unicorn pride in you and if one your friends are in trouble against her, you have no choice but to leave them, promise!”

Twilight face was grim. “Fine, I’ll try and avoid her at all costs. But if the Orbs of harmony our outside my reach, you’ll have to understand that I can’t leave my friends.”

“I feel this is the best that I will be able to get out of you, so very well, I will accept that.”

“Thank you Zecora, you are a good trainer.”

“And you are a good pupil and good luck on your training.”

*

Applejack and Scootaloo gently hovered into this lovely wall-protected garden. They then approached a small stone castle upon a cloud cliff.

“Kind of dangerous to have someone all the way up here, don’t you think?”

“We never really considered an attack before. We have some really good fighters and defences, but I don’t think there’s ever been a moment when we’ve been in this kind of trouble.”

“I reckon that’s understandable then.”

They stopped before the castle door.

“Let me just ask if someone’s in first. They don’t like it when ponies just walk inside to see Celestia.” Scootaloo took a few steps forward and then called out. “Hey! Is anyone in there! Hallo! It’s an emergency!”

The large wooden door split opened. Hidden in the corridor shadows was a pony. Applejack was able to make out her scruffy mane, wings and fierce glare then gasped.

“Can’t be… Rainbow Dash.”

“Who’s Rainbow Dash?” asked the pegasus. Emerging from the shadows to unveil her tan coat and greyscale rainbow coloured mane. “And step away from Scootaloo or else.”

“Wait Daring Do, this here ponies our friend that wants to help us!”

“How do you know?”

“She saved me from Nightmare moon and took care of me!”

The pegasus gave a uneasy look.

“She’s right, I’ve just came here to Cloudsdale to collect the Orbs of harmony and bring back my brother and friends to life. It’s the truth I tell you.”

“Alright, I’ll believe you. But don’t think I won’t put my guard down.”

“Thanks Daring Do.” Scootaloo ran up Daring Do to nuzzled her. “It’s great to see you again.”

“It’s great to see you’re okay as well,” replied Daring Do patting her.

Scootaloo stepped back from Daring Do. “We’ve come to see Princess Celestia, can we?”

“If you truly say this pony’s our ally then very well, follow me.”

Daring Do led them into the castle corridors lit by torch lights.

Kept behind her and snuck up to Scootaloo, Applejack whispered.

“A mighty tad jumpy isn’t she.”

“I think she’s the only one left. All the palace guards left to try and fight Nightmare moon, but Daring Do hasn’t been able to because someone needs to protect Princess Celestia.”

“Is she going to be much use all by herself?”

“For sure. Daring Do’s our best fighter in all of Cloudsdale. She’s much stronger than all of the Wonderbolts put together.”

“If that’s true, strange she wasn’t sent instead of them.”

“I think Daring Do’s just as protective as every other pegasus so it’s probably just as hard for her to leave Princess Celestia’s side. We also probably wanted to give her the most protection so we won’t lose the Orbs of harmony.”

“Alright, enough talking behind my back back there. I’d like you to show some respect to Princess Celestia.”

“Sorry,” they both said.

Daring Do pushed the doors open. Inside the warm room they found rested on a purple bed, gracefully and beautiful, a white alicorn with a light colourful mane that waved romantically. She gave a soft warm smile, but her head sluggishly laid against her bed.

“Greetings,” she said softly.

“Princess Celestia!” shouted Scootaloo and ran over. “Are you alright, you don’t look well!”

“I’m fine. But I will admit that I have been feeling the pain of every pegasus inflicted by my sister Nightmare moon.”

“Hi, I’m Applejack and it’s an honour to meet you.”

“Greetings Applejack, I sense you have much questions.”

“I do, your royal highness.”

“Come here, we may be able to save sometime this way?”

Applejack was hesitant, but once Daring Do nudged her forward, she stepped on over to Princess Celestia. Princess Celestia tapped her with her horn. The two were frozen still for a couple of seconds.

“You have achieved quite a lot in your lifetime young Applejack.”

“Why thank you your royal majesty, but may I ask what was that just there?”

“I briefly looked through your memories. Don’t worry I didn’t look at anything personal. But it’s finally good to know what had happened to Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.”

“Um, what did happen to them? Like how did two pegasi get on our home place with no trace of who they were?”

“During the great turmoil, before I arrived, the pegasi tried to hold onto their home even though it face great destruction. In the likely outcome, they placed Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy inside the aircraft and sent them off into the unknown, it was hoped by chance that they would carry on their race.”

“You did realise they were both females right?”

“Both Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash come from powerful families. The reason why they were powerful was because they had the ability to create the Orbs of harmony. They didn’t know how to control this ability at the time, so it was hoped Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy would together and restore the pegasi if they had been destroyed.”

“How old were they when they were sent out?”

“Very young, but pegasi tend to be very stubborn and sensitive, so I’m afraid they found it easier to have pegasi who wouldn’t remember where they came from until they were old enough to find out.”

“That sounds mighty unfair and cruel.”

“Indeed it was but you had to imagine the circumstances that the pegasi were under.”

“Well, I’ll just leave it as that then.”

“It’s good that the two of them survived and grew up together however in a very hard life. But it’s a shame that while Fluttershy grew up to enjoy your homes wonders and life, Rainbow Dash grew up in anger and fear of those who were jealous of her wings. Fluttershy became the guardian of your home called Equistria, while Rainbow Dash became the one who tried to rule over it which led them to turn against each other and conflict over many times. It’s so sad to see such a life. But a great thing that Rainbow Dash overcame her fear and hate with the help of a young baby dragon.”

“Yeah, she sacrificed herself just for him, something I never thought Rainbow Dash would ever do.”

“Friendship is a powerful thing that can make a great difference in anyone. Once Spike had reached Rainbow Dash, friendship healed her. I only wish the same could be for my sister, but I’m afraid evil has become so thick around her, Friendship cannot penetrate that easily.”

“I hope I’m not being rude if I ask, but how is your sister, Nightmare moon, nothing like you, other than the fact she’s an alicorn.”

“Her name didn’t use to be Nightmare moon for start, she use to be called Princess Luna. We both worked together to help protect the world, but something inside changed her. I don’t know what, but it brought out another side of her that just wasn’t her. Her mind twisted and her heart misplaced. I tried to stop her from her misguided ways and attempted to foil her plots, but my feelings for her hindered me and led to me being unable to defeat her. As a result I needed help to recover from the pegasi.”

“I take it you planned on another fight against her with the pegasi at your back?”

“Not really, although the pegasi are strong warriors and fighters, I could never ask to take arms in war. I came here to save them from the turmoil and help. But while I have remained here for so many years, my sister laid open her empire.”

“Well, mighty thanks for telling me all that, but I hope you don’t mind me asking for something else.”

“Indeed, I wish to help you revive your noble brother and everyone else from the unicorn attack, so it is with pleasure that I hand you the Orb of harmony that I have.”

“You sure that’s a great idea, entrusting this pony with one of the Orbs of harmony?” asked Daring Do.

“I’m afraid it will be a matter of time when Nightmare moon finds me and I won’t be able to protect it. She has a group of friends and one friend that’s on the way that we can hope on, that I’m sure that they together will succeed in their quest.” Her horn glowed and popped from behind Princess Celestia was one of the Orbs of harmony levitating before Applejack.

The Earth pony took it. “Wow, it’s a bit hefty, but thanks.”

“One more thing, there is a hidden power that I can sense within you. I think I might just be able to awaken it.”

“You can?”

“Just hold still.” The princess tapped Applejack’s head once more with her horn. Within a few seconds, Applejack power rushed over the Earth pony, almost taking her off her hooves. When it calmed, the Earth pony needed time to catch her breath.

“Wow, I feel so much stronger.”

“You will. I have increased your strength, but it is not significant change, but may help. If you can bring your other friends along here to, I can awaken their hidden powers.”

“I’ll go right on and get them right on over and thanks. Is it alright if I leave Scootaloo here as well, I just figure it might be safer?”

“It’s a fine idea.”

“Could you bring Applebloom and Sweetie Belle as well?”

“I’ll see what I can do, but thanks you all and I won’t let you down!”

She raced out. Now that they were alone, Daring Do stepped up to Princess Celesita.

“I hope that was a good idea, what you did there Princess Celestia.”

“I’m sure it was. As I said, there’s a friend that they have that I’m sure is on the way. She is truly amazing and may be the one to truly help us in this struggle we face. She even has this ability to change people that I even hope, by a long shot, she helps my sister.”

*

It was now really early in the morning, the sun was up everyone was out of the cave.

“My sister isn’t back yet,” said Applebloom.

“Just give her time, she’ll be here and alright,” replied Rarity and held her.

“Well I don’t like just sitting here, we need to do something!”

“Pinkie Pie’s right! Rarity, you know that Orb radar you showed right? Well there’s a single dot that Applejack wouldn’t have gone pass and it’s all by itself. I think we should go and see if we can make it ours.”

“It’s a bit risky.”

“Come on, we just need one Orb of harmony!” shouted Pinkie Pie bouncing in front of Rarity.

“And then what?”

“Then at least we know that those bad guys won’t have all six and there’s still hope we can do something,” said Spike.

“Sigh, you have a point. But I’ll stay here and watch over Sweetie Belle and Applebloom. You two go on ahead.”

“What! No, not again!” screamed both girls. Sweetie Belle then yelled. “We’re tired of being treated like luggage.”

“Strange, because we found you in the luggage bag aboard the ship!” Rarity had passed the Orb radar to Spike. “I’ll handle these two, you just go on ahead.”

“Okay, thanks Rarity.”

The two then dashed off and Rarity was left to argue with the two fillies.

*

Entering the medical bay Blueblood approached the healing chamber that Trixie was hooked up to, floating in the liquid.

“You look very fair with how the healing liquid moves your hair like that. It will be a shame for me to destroy you, once I’ve obtained what Nightmare moon wants.”

“Excuse me my lord,” said a diamond dog in armour and at the computers.

The pony was startled. “Um nothing. What are you doing here?”

“I was checking the data on Trixie.”

“Ah, Nightmare moon sent me to know how long it will take for her to regain consciousness.”

“She should’ve regained consciousness by now, but for some reason hasn’t. I had the guards in here ready to apprehend her for interrogation. But they’re right now re-evaluating more extreme measures.”

“Very good, but be careful with her. You don’t want to find out Nightmare moon’s wrath our best way of finding the Orbs.”

“You have nothing to worry about.”

Blueblood walked away. “It’s going to be real unpleasant when she wakes up.” He then exited.

The diamond dog approached the healing pod. He had a smug grin with his fists against hips. “Boy are you in a lot of trouble, I wouldn’t even want to be close to you right now.”

The diamond dog’s eyes widened when Trixie eyes opened with rage. The tank then flared with energy.

*

Entering the chambers, Blueblood watched Nightmare moon playfully roll one of the Orbs like a ball of yarn.

“Trixie is secure at the moment, but it’ll take a while longer before she’s ready to talk.”

“Excellent, I’m almost have five. But I wish you had left Trixie still conscious before you brought her to me.”

“My apologies my lady.”

“No need, you’ve fixed everything now and that’s all th...” A loud explosion shook the ship and getting Nightmare moon to her hooves. “What was that?”

“I-I-It came from the medical bay I believe.”

“It that’s true, then stop standing right in front of me like a gawking imbecile and get there right now! Trixie’s making an escape with my Orb of harmony!”

The two rushed out, but moments later after they left the chamber door was blasted open and clopped through was Trixie with a devious grin. She saw the elements of harmony.

“Look how you, Nightmare moon, have just orchestrated your epic downfall from grace and helped me, the great and powerful Trixie, ascend ever so close to her rightful place called an ever higher spot of greatness.” She blasted the window. She then used her magic to launch Orbs of harmony through it one-by-one.

*

Watching her minions extinguish the fire, Nightmare moon’s teeth were clenched. Blueblood stepped to her side.

“My lady, our security has thus far been unable to pick up anywhere that Trixie could’ve possibly escaped.”

Nightmare moon screamed at him. “Where are our Orbs of harmony?”

The two rushed with a number of Diamond dogs. They stopped at the blasted door with dead Diamond dogs littered at the entrance.

“No! My Orbs of harmony!”

They hurried into the room. After checking the room, Blueblood rushed out through the window.

“Blueblood!” yelled Nightmare moon still inside her chamber. “I want that little slug back here pronto with my Orbs of harmony, all five of them. If you don’t do that, I will hold you responsible for this!”

“Yes my lady!” Blueblood rocketed off.

Nightmare moon turned to the diamond dogs . “You! This situations getting too out of hand, I want the Shadowbolts!”

“Th-the Shadowbolts? Isn’t that a little unness-!” The Diamond do was evaporated by an energy blast.

The other dogs trembled.

“I am not in the mood to have my orders questioned with! I want the Shadowbolts! And I want them here now! You get them!”

*

Flew over the sky, Pinkie Pie and Spike both held the Orb radar.

“If this is right, the Orb of harmony should be right...” Spike was about to point down. They were then choked at the sight of slaughtered pegasi. “Here.”

“We’re too late.”

“We’re too late to save them you mean. But not in vain, it looks like on the radar that the Orb of harmony is still here. They probably hid it before whoever did this attacked them. We can retrieve it.”

Pinkie Pie rubbed a tear off her face. “You’re right.”

“Okay, it looks like they dumped it in that lake, let’s go.”

The two dived into the river. They swam through its deaths. It was hard to see through the colourful river, but the radar helped guide them. Eventually, Spike’s head bonked against the orb. The two grabbed together and emerged back out.

“We found it!” They shouted, hugging one another.

“Yes, we’re going to bring everyone back at this rate!” said Pinkie Pie.

“I know we will.” Spike stared at the orb and whispered to himself. “Hold on Rainbow Dash, we’ll bring you back, I swear it.”

*

Emerging from the water Trixie used her magic to carry the orb. She then snuck between the gap of a cliff.

“Shame you only had four Nightmare moon, but it will do. I just need one...” She jolted. Looking up she saw a comet going pass. Focusing she saw it was Applejack. “Ask and you shall receive.”

*

Sat outside the cave with their heads down, Applebloom and Sweetie Belle were being carefully watched by Rarity. They then heard something rocket through the air and saw it was Applejack.

“How’s you all doing?” asked Applejack lowering back down.

“Applejack!” cried everyone. Applebloom ran over to hold her sister, while Rarity asked. “You retrieved the Orb of harmony?”

“It looks as if things are going are way.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t really say that.”

Recognised that voice, both Applejack and Rarity tensely turned and saw who it was.

“I’d say they’re more going my way.” Trixie landed before them. Applebloom and Sweetie Belle ran behind their respective sister. “Fancy meeting you out here in Cloudsdale. Hope you aren’t here for my Orbs of harmony.”

“You’re Orbs of harmony? Partner, if you want these, we’re going to have a fight on our hands!” replied Applejack.

“Oh you certainly don’t want that. Although I can strangely sense you, the one with the hat, is somehow much stronger, neither of you will be close to a match for the great and power-.”

Slamming down behind them, Blueblood waved the hair out of his face and glared at Trixie. “Had fun Trixie, I hope so because it will be the last fun you’ll ever have.”

Rarity barked. “Wow! Is this a prince come to rescue us from the evil Trixie?”

“Um, Rarity, I pretty much doubt he’s here to rescue us,” said Applejack.

Trixie turned to face Blueblood. “Well, well, how did you find me without a scouter?”

“Call it luck, but seriously, I want that Orb of harmony and the rest to be brought back to Nightmare moon or else you know what will happen again.”

“Or what, you’ll turn into that big beast again and try to beat me to an inch of my life, let’s see how lucky you are.”

“I don’t know what you’re playing out, but hand yourself over or-.”

Trixie punched Blueblood and then bucked him into the air. Blueblood recovered and blocked Trixie’s punches and tried to counter with a flurry of punches at the unicorns face, but got parried.

“Go! Go! Show that ruffian!”

“Rarity, did you not hear that he’s working for Nightmare moon?”

“I bet it’s a misunderstanding. He’s probably a misunderstood soul!”

Trixie did an uppercut to Blueblood, doubling him for the unicorn to stamp him, smashing back into the ground.

“Darn it! You were never this strong before!” Blueblood cranked himself back up.

“I told you, I was hiding my power, even while I was fighting you,” said Trixie facing him.

“You shouldn’t have been!”

“Oh but I was. I let you believe I didn’t know about your hidden power and allowed you to drag me back to your base only so I could steal your Orbs of harmony. I may be unable to beat Nightmare moon in a frontal assault for now, but I am much more smarter than she ever will be.”

“That can’t be right! It isn’t right!”

“Applejack, we should help him!”

“I never get grownups,” whispered Sweetie Belle over to Applebloom.

“Rarity would you just keep your voice down.”

“If you don’t believe me, Blueblood, then transformed, try and beat me.”

“I will!” His body grew to its horrible form.

It caused Rarity to scream out. “No! This can’t be! My prince is a hideous monster!”

“I’m just going to rip you apart and find the orbs without you!”

Blueblood dashed up to Trixie, but was slapped. Blueblood slap her back, but Trixie ducked and impaled him with her horn.

“Cough! W-wait- Trixie! You don’t have to do this!”

“Oh but I do, it was nice of what you said while I was in the healing pod, I the great and powerful Trixie, will remember that about you at least.”

Blueblood exploded. When the smoke cleared, Trixie emerged clean of him.

“Now as I was saying, you don’t want to cross me, you saw what I just did, plus are those two little sisters I see? They look just like you, be a shame if we started fighting and they were, oh I don’t know, killed in the crossfire.”

The two earth ponies were braced to fight her, but felt their sisters brush up against them. Rarity then turned to Applejack then said. “Do it.”

“What!”

“Trust me, I can’t explain it to you right now, but just hand the Orb of harmony.”

Applejack glared back at Trixie. She growled as Trixie wouldn’t get that smirk off her face. She kicked the orb over to her.

“A wise decision.” Trixie used her magic to lift the Orb of harmony. “The great and powerful Trixie likes to see such wise choices that I may make you both my chief servants once I rule with infinite power. But for now, I will leave to make my wish, but do not follow me or otherwise, I’ll come back here to let’s say hand the consequence over to your sisters.”

Trixie boosted off and left.

“Mind telling me why we just handed Trixie the last Orb of harmony she needed?”

“Because, Spike and Pinkie Pie went to find one that was left all on its own. There’s still hope. If they come back here, we have one Orb again and she can’t make her wish.”

“Yeah, but now we need to think of a way to get the rest off her.”

“Be glad it’s her rather than Nightmare moon.”

All four of them looked onwards now concerned of what was to happen next.

*

At work with her training, Twilight had herself tied up aside down with a piece of rope around her ankle attached to the ceiling. She pulled her upper body up to her lower half and then relaxed herself again. She did this while under the gravity sixty-four.

“ninety-three... huff-huff-...ninenty-four...” The room flashed red and something wailed. “Darn, must be another storm… Cloudsdale seems to have a lot of those in the way of it. Sigh I’ll deal with it soon, right now I just need to get to a hundred and I’ll be on sixty-five gravity, come on.”

Twilight started to hurry herself, saying. “Ninety-five... ninety-six...”

Her half-eaten apple shook on the controls. It rolled across the computers and struck a button. Its weight remained on it until the storm hit again, bouncing it off.

Hearing a beep, Twilight saw the gravity display shuffle. Her pupils shrunk when she saw the machine finally displayed a hundred. The next thing that Twilight knew, an enormous weight fired down on her and caused her to scream out in agony. An enormous weight ripped on Twilight, making her scream in agony.

She hung like dead animal. She shook herself, but screamed louder.

Took a number of deep breaths, Twilight attempted to move again, but she screamed.

Had to do this, Twilight braced herself and tried to throw herself back up. She reached out towards her tied ankles. She barely made it however, just dangling on the rope.

Moving her jittering head, Twilight aimed her horn. She concentrated as hard as she could, until she was perfectly calm. The key glowed and saw slowly pushed down.

The numbers on the control panel began to shuffle. When Twilight looked, it displayed the number one.

“Oh lord,” said Twilight finally able to speak again.

She used her magic to severe the rope and landed back down. she used her magic to carry over the zenzu apple see bag over. She ate one of the seeds and Twilight instantly felt her body heal instantly.

Wiping the sweat off, Twilight rushed to the pilot control. The ship then swerved out of the storm.

“Phew, can’t believe what just happen.” Twilight slouched. “Can’t believe I just did all that in a hundred times earth’s gravity.” She smirked. “Have to climb my way up there faster, so I can properly train in it before I get to Cloudsdale.”

Twilight got up and went off to train once more.

*

Spike and Pinkie Pie still celebrated their victory. They passed the orb back and forth in between one another laughing as they went back. Spike almost dropped it when he shuddred.

“You feel that?” asked Spike.

“Yeah, that energy… It feels like Trixies.”

“Don’t tell me she’s here.”

“Oh my gosh, she’s coming this way! We’ve got to hide!”

The two searched around and eventually went behind a hilltop. Peaked out, the two saw a blue blue stream of energy in the sky. It stopped and became Trixie.

“It’s Trixie alright and she’s got an Orb of harmony,” whispered Spike.

“And she came in the direction of the cave.”

“Whose is out there? Come on, I know you’re out there, I can feel your energy!”

“I thought she needed a scouter to find energy?” asked Pinkie Pie.

“Have it your way, if you are far to ungracious to be in the presences of Trixie, I’ll just destroy all these islands.” The unicorn built up a surge of energy. “Great... and powerful... can-!”

Wait!” hollered Spike.

Pinkie Pie and Spike left the orb and came out.

“Here we are, what do you want!” shouted Spike.

Trixie smirk. “I see you two runts are here as well.” She descended herself before them. “I wonder who else is here.”

“Hold it, what are you talking?”

“Oh I met your other friends near some cave. In my opinion they’d be better under a rock, but oh don’t worry, I didn’t hurt one tiny hair on them. Your friends gave up the last Orb of harmony I needed. I then spared them simply because I the great and powerful Trixie, am just that much in a good mood. Now as I asked, who else is here?”

“No one else, just me, Pinkie Pie and them guys you saw.”

“I really doubt that.”

“Huh,” they both said.

“Come on, where’s Twilight, I thought she’d be here.”

“She isn’t, but if she was, she’d be here to kick your butt all over again!” shouted Pinkie Pie.

“Oh, I hardly doubt that. You can beat me, the great and powerful Trixie, once, but not twice. I’ve became so much stronger and powerful since, that I very much doubt even she can beat me.”

“You remember that Twilight got a whole lot stronger to kick your ass,” said Spike.

“You have your point. But the fact is, if what you say is true.” Trixie slapped them both and sent them to the ground. “There’s nothing that can get in my way, not even Nightmare moon. Now love to stay and chat with you lesser beings and decide your faces, but I have to make my wish that has been denied from me for far too long.”

Trixie rocketed into the air.

“Ouch,” said Spike, sat up again to rub his cheek.

“Quick, we need to see if everyone’s alright and make sure that big meanie didn’t do anything to them!” shouted Pinkie Pie.

“I think we should be more worried about what the big meanie does to us once she finds out that she doesn’t have all six Orbs of harmony.” Spike sniggered. He pulled the Orb of harmony back out. Pinkie gritted.

“We have to get moving now!” Pinkie Pie grabbed Spike and dragged them off their hooves and feet and back to the cave.

*

Both Rarity and Applejack paced in circles. Their sisters watched frowning.

“We should go and find them!” declared Rarity.

“No! Splitting up’s just bound to cause some confusion.”

“But we need to do something. What if Trixie’s found Spike and Pinkie Pie with the Orb of harmony. We both know they don’t stand very much of a chance without assistance.”

“Well we can’t leave our sisters and we can’t take them either!”

“Would you stop talking like we don’t have a saying!” shouted Applebloom.

“You don’t far when it comes to problems like these!”

“We’re just trying to find the safest course of action, but all you two want to do is get more involved than you should be,” said Rarity.

“We want to help, that’s all.”

“Wait,” said Rarity.

Closing on them was Pinkie Pie and Spike.

“Yes, they made it back and they have an Orb of harmony!” yelled Applejack.

Both Spike and Pinkie Pie landed and the ground rushed them.

“We thought that no good Trixie might have had you!” said Applejack.

“She almost did, but she was in such a good mood, she didn’t count on us having an Orb of harmony.” Spike held it up. “We found it near a razed Pegasi village in one of the rivers. I think Trixie might have been the one who did all that and hid it in the river, not counting on anyone having a way find them.”

“Good thing I leant you that Orb radar.” Rarity then pecked Spike, making him smile goofly. “You’re our hero.”

“What do we do now though, Trixie said she had all six that means she still has five of them?” asked Sweetie Belle.

“Won’t be too happy neither when she finds out that,” said Applebloom.

“We can think on that later, for now I need you all to come with me,” said Applejack. “I found out Princess Celestia can awaken all our hidden powers, it might give us the boost we need next time we face Trixie or anyone else. She also has this really strong pegasus called Daring Do that might help look after our two sisters.”

“What are we waiting for? Let’s go! Go! Go!” shouted Pinkie Pie.

“You mean we finally get to come-“ Sweetie Belle had been picked up by Rarity and Applebloom had been picked up by Applejack, both onto their backs and all of them rushed off before Trixie found out what they had just done.

*

About night time and returned to the pegasus village, Trixie hovered the river, grinning maliciously.

Dived right in, the unicorn swam around the rainbow coloured waters. As she went on, her head moved hastily and she swam harder. She was going around in circles, swimming frustrated.

With one scream, Trixie used her magic lift all the water above her and looked frantically. Something then occurred to her.

Her eyes became bloodshot. “They stole my Orb or harmony!”

She threw aside the water and blasted off back towards where she had come from, filled with unspeakable murderous intent.