• Published 17th Feb 2012
  • 2,149 Views, 57 Comments

Dragonball pony - Thy Obsessive Freak

  • ...
11
 57
 2,149

War on Cloudsdale commences

Resting the craft on to solid clouds, Rarity checked to make sure. She then searched around the control panel.

“Right, before we head out, best make sure it’s-.” Rarity her jaw dropped. Everyone was bouncing outside. Rarity bursted outside. “Did any of you stop to think about coming out here?”

“Chill sis.”

“Chill! How can I chill when I saw you out here before we could make sure it’s safe?”

“Would you settle down sugarcube? We haven’t spotted any pegasi since we came here.” said Applejack.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t know that, because I wasn’t among all the jumping around and loud laughing!”

“What we got here?”

They looked at the sky. “Are those diamond dogs?” asked Spike.

“You’re right and they really collide with the surroundings.”

They were armed with unicorn armour, helmets and scouters. “I don’t know what we got here, but best wrangle them for our master to look out.”

“Wrangle? Ain’t no one wrangling us in,” replied Applejack.

“You don’t exactly have a choice.” The diamond dog fired an energy blast, striking the ship. It had removed one leg and caused it to topple.

They gawked at the damage while the Diamond dogs snickered.

“You brutes!” yelled Rarity.

Rarity and Applejack appeared in front of them and bucked them. They rolled back and were elbow dropped by Pinkie Pie and Spike into the rainbow river.

“I had no idea diamond dogs could speak and kind of weird they wore armour like those unicorns, but what the heck’s going around here,” said Applejack.

“Shouldn’t we worry about the ship?” asked Spike.

“It was made by the pegasus, they must have another ship that they could possibly help us with,” replied Rarity.

“To be fairly honest, I think we should concentrate on what’s going on here. We’ve seen two diamond dogs, but no...”

“What? Why are you guys looking all weird?” questioned Sweetie Belle.

A comet descended through the atmosphere. Applejack muttered. “Oh please don’t tell me.”

They saw the comet was really a chariot aircraft and they made out who stood proudly on it.

“It’s Trixie!” screamed Pinkie Pie.

“Isn’t Trixie that unicorn,” said Sweetie Belle.

The chariot had gone over the horizon, out of sight.

Everyone but the two girls flinched again.

“Quick! Into that cave!” shouted Applejack.

Rarity and Pinkie Pie grabbed the little ones and they all rushed in.

“What?” asked Applebloom.

A stream of comets shot pass. They could see inside them, diamond dogs in unicorn armour. Amongst them were three different forms. One was a large griffon, the second was large well-built white coat pony with a blonde curled mane and the third was some sort of darkish grey bone with a night-sky blue maned pony that not only had wings but a horn, She was propelled on some sort of throne. Around her was three coloured orbs.

When they were out of sight, group exited the cave. Each of the fighters was shaken.

“Who were they?” asked Pinkie Pie.

“Whoever they are didn’t look like the most friendliest bunch,” said Applejack.

“Did anyone notice that there was a pony amongst them that had a horn and wings?” asked Spike.

“Yes, I don’t know who she is, but we really should find out. They have three Orbs of harmony if you hadn’t noticed,” said Rarity.

“Those looked way too big to be our orbs of harmony,” said Pinkie Pie.

“It doesn’t matter, we should do as Rarity suggested and find out more. That griffon and normal looking pony had tremendously strong energy, but that odd looking one was scary, I doubt Trixie’s and Twilight’s energy put together are nowhere near as strong, so we need to know what they’re up to and make sure this is really home to the Pegasi,” said Applejack.

“What do we about Sweetie Belle and Applebloom?” questioned Spike.

“What!” shouted both fillies.

“Good point. This place looks safe enough, but I reckon someone should stay here. I guess it should be me, being that I’m the strongest, if you don’t mind me mentioning and should be able to hold off anything if something should happen. You three go on ahead and investigate. But remember don’t engage.”

“I don’t think we were even planning onto,” said Rarity.

“Good luck!”

The two little ones were about to argue, but the three had zoomed off.

“Ooh,” they moaned.

*

Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Spike had descended flat onto the ground and crawled up to the edge of the cliff.

“Did everyone remember to keep their energies down? A number of them had scouters, but they hopefully shouldn’t be able to detect us, so long as they are absolutely low.”

“Gotcha Rarity,” replied Spike.

Rarity covered Pinkie’s mouth. “Voices too.”

They peered their head over and gasped. Once a peaceful village, was now something filled with carnage. Cloud-made houses had been half levelled and destroyed; the ground had craters and all over there were dead pegasi.

Amidst all this, the group of Diamond dogs and their leaders stood before a tanned pegasus with glasses and a grey mane, with a orange and purple haired filly behind her. The older pegasus was braced.

“What’s going on?” asked Spike.

“Hush,” hissed Rarity.

The griffon had a cool and macho look on her with a blue armour on, while the ordinary pony had a snooty look on him and wore armour that had a black suit and sea blue cape. Both of them tucked under them the Orbs of harmony. The peculiar black unicorn had a more bemused smile on her face. Shee had a mane made out of something like the night sky.

“Apologies for the sudden onslaught, mayor” said the black pony, slouched on her throne. “But you pegasi don’t take me as a threat unless I make a mound of corpses before I can get what I want.”

“What is it that you want?” snarled the mayor.

“Isn’t it obvious? What do you think I have here?”

“But why do you want them, Nightmare moon, why have you come to us all of a sudden for them?”

“I guess I do own an explanation, so very well. To start with, I never thought these Orbs of harmony, me and my sister created actually, worked. But then I discovered they did work and they had the power to grant any wish I desired. So I’ve tracked down my sister here and have discovered she has hidden each orb within a village.”

“How did you find out that every pegasi village had one?”

“When we arrived at the village, my associate Gilda here managed to tear up one pegasus until another pegasus couldn’t take it anymore and gave us the information, just so we could make his friend’s death much faster.” Nightmare moon gleaning at the griffon..

“You monsters!” snapped the mayor.

“Call us what you like, but I’d at least appreciate you handing over the Orb of harmony in return. That way I won’t make you pay for such insolence.”

“If I do, what else will you do?”

“Oh I don’t know, I think because I’m in such a good mood, I might let you live at least if you behave good enough.”

“If I do bring it out and hand it over, could you spare the little one behind me? You’re free to take mine afterwards.”

“No mayor!”

“We can negotiate about whose lives we take after you’ve given me what I want.”

“Please don’t mayor!”

“I have no choice, I have to!”

The mayor entered the building behind her and then came back out with an orb under her win. One of the diamond dogs stepped forward and took it from her. It then passed to the large pony.

“So gracious, so whose life should I take first? You or the little one?”

“What! But you said!”

“Yes, I said, but I also said if I found if you behaved. The fact you took your time, I found not very good and I did say maybe.”

The large pony’s scouter activated. It had reacted to Spike until Rarity placed her hoof on his shoulder. The baby dragon melted as she patted him.

“Something you got there Blueblood?” asked Gilda.

“I thought I did, but it might have just been a glitch. These new scouters aren’t really that reliable as they use to be.”

“Anyways, as I was about to say, I may re-evaluate my offer if you save us the time by telling us where we can find the next Pegasus village?”

The mayor stared at Blueblood’s scouter, but snapped out it. “Never! I refused to betray my own kind in any matter. You’re just...”

A something screamed through the air. It passed over head like a set of jets that barrelled, scattered and zigzagged through the sky in such a fancy display. The diamond dogs looked worried, their heads sunk down.

“They’re here!” screamed the small pony running out laughing. “They’re here!”

“Sigh at last.” The mayor smiled.

“Who are they?” questioned Pinkie Pie.

“I don’t know, but whoever they are, I hope they know what they’re getting into,” replied Rarity.

The three top villains looked unimpressed.

The sky show came to an end when the trio finally landed. Revealing themselves to be pegasi. They stood proudly in blue uniforms with yellow thunderbolts and had orange and red fiery manes and wore goggles over their eyes.

“Well, well, about time my sister sent her prized Wonderbolts. I almost thought she wouldn’t after she sent her palace guards to try and stop me.”

“Sorry about that, we were off on trip before we heard that you had showed your face here. Now that we are here, there’s going to be no mercy for what you’ve done, it ends here Nightmare Moon!”

“Oh is that right? Gilda, check their power levels.”

The griffon tapped her scouter. “Heh, got to be kidding me, these guys are less than one-thousand.”

“One-thousand you say? I’m so disappointed. Ah well, you might be fun if I send all my diamond dog minions to attack you and see if I get any enjoyment watching them tear my sisters most elite warriors.”

“Bring it!”

The diamond dogs lunged with paws out and jaws slavered. But before they got close the Wonderbolts stormed on them and punched, kicked and fired energy blasts. The minions were massacred

Watching calmly, Night mare moon questioned. “Gilda, could you double check on their power levels?”

“No probs.” She tapped her scouter again. “They’ve suddenly gone up and over three-thousand.”

“Three-thousand, now that is impressive. They must’ve hid their power levels. My sister has more sly servants than what I had assumed.”

The mayor had kept her eyes on the three, anxious again.

The Wonderbolts dealt with the last diamond dog. The three elites then glared at Nightmare moon.

“How about fighting us instead throwing garbage at us or is garbage the only thing you have?”

“You know, I’ve only met you for roughly three minutes and already I dislike you.” She still laid calmly on her throne. “Gilda, would you take care of this sorry excuses?”

“On it.” She dropped the Orbs of harmony and approached the Wonderbolts.

“This isn’t good, we have to do something,” whispered Pinkie Pie.

“There’s nothing we can do,” responded Rarity.

“What? Those guys look like they have it covered,” said Spike.

“Spike, feel their energies and tell me the difference.”

Spike looked at the Wonderbolt and concentrated. He then focused on the griffon; pupils shrunk and jaw dropped. “We need to do something!”

“Just stay down,” hissed Rarity.

Gilda faced the Wonderbolts, bored. “So how do you want it, fast and quick or slow and painful? I’d recommend the slow and painful just so you can say your goodbyes to each other.”

“Hey, strange, we were about offer the same menu?”

“I never really like it when ponies pretend to be smart.”

Gilda had vanished. Her talons erupted through one of the Wonderbolts.

“No!” screamed a Wonderbolt.

The Wonderbolt had exploded before he could reply and smokescreen enveloped them. Gilda shot out an energy blast that struck against another Wonderbolt and vaporised him.

“Darn it,” said the Wonderbolt scared.

The griffon lunged out, but she flew out of the way and into the air. She raised her upper hooves and energy welled over them. When the griffon came at her, the pegasus fired down. The griffon ploughed through the attack and slashed pass the Wonderbolt.

The Wonderbolt muttered. “I’m sorry I failed you all, including you.-“ A blast struck against her back

“Should’ve ordered the recommendation if you wanted to say your goodbyes.” The griffon finished her with another energy blast.

“No,” whispered the small pony with tears.

“Listen, I want you to run! Far as way as you can, you must!” snapped the Mayour.

“What about you?”

“I’ll slow them down to give us enough time, but you must go now!”

She nudged the little pegasus, getting her to run. The villains had their eyes on Gilda, It left them open to the mayor’s energy blast striking their scouters and shatter them. Before they could react, the mayor fired out again, wrecking the few other scouters on the fallen diamond dogs.

“What!” snarled Night mare moon.

“I think the pegasus just destroyed out scouters,” replied Blue blue. The pony rubbed against his face.

“That’s right, I noticed you had scouters. I’m guessing it’s how you’ve been tracking our villages.”

The leader’s face creased. “Very clever, but all you have done is delay the inevitable, including for that little one that I was going to spare if you only complied. Gilda.”

The griffon clutched the mayor’s head from behind. “You really shouldn’t have done that!” Gilda snapped her neck. When she let go, the pegasus slumped dead.

“Gilda, you’ve made me happy all day until now,” said Night mare moon.

“What?”

“I wanted you to force the mayor to watch you kill the little one before you dealt with her.”

“Oh, um sorry about that.” The griffon gulped. “I’ll get right now on it, I swear.”

The griffon glided off after the small pegasus and had her talons reaching for her. Almost got her, she was kicked into a building by Rarity. Spike came behind and grabbed the small pegasus and took off. Pinkie Pie then appeared and made faces at the villians. “Neh!” and followed behind her friends.

“Blueblood, can you explain what just happened?”

“The only things I can explain is that they drop kicked Gilda into a cloud-made house and took off with the pegasus then preceded to make faces at us.”

“I can see that. Gilda would you mind explaining to me however what you are doing lying around and not chasing after them?”

The griffon reared out of the wreckage and shot after the heroes cawing violently.

*

“Why did I just do that?” asked Rarity.

“You just did what we all wanted to do and we seriously couldn’t let that big bully take her,” replied Pinkie Pie.

“Yes, but now we have an big awful brute after us”

An energy blast shot over them.

“It’s something to be careful about talking behind my back, but I’d be more careful while I’m behind yours!”

The griffon closed in on them.

“Quick we need to lose her!” shouted Rarity.

“She’s really fast though!” replied Pinkie Pie.

“Yeah but let’s see how agile she is?”

The group descended and circled around islands. The griffon followed and struck through the islands, but it hindered her.

She rose up into the air and energy built around. “You won’t get away from the likes of me!” She fired a rain of shots thundering across the surface. She was almost managing to hit them, but then Rarity dropped in front of her.

“Astounding flare!”

A shine of light then burned against Gilda’s eyes.

“What did you punks just do to me?”

Rarity propelled away.

The griffon was left clenching her eyes for about a minute. When she could open them, she saw Trixie being smug.

“Hallo Gilda.”

She smacked Gilda’s face and the griffon struck into the river. The unicorn landed onto the island and watched Gilda drag herself out.

“Trixie that took a lot of nerve you loser!”

“Nice to see you as well.”

“Cut out the smart talk.” Gilda spotted the scouter. “I’ll tell you what, hand over the scouter and I’ll bring you to Night mare moon who I promise will be a lot more merciful than me.”

“Oh you mean this?” Trixie used her magic to remove the scouter. She levitated it over. When the griffon reached out to grab it, the unicorn’s grin widened and the scouter shattered.

“What the! Have you lost your mind Trixie! We have no more scouters now until a base delivers some more!”

“Still relying upon such obsolete devices?”

“What are you talking about? Did you hit your head while you were in Equistria or something!”

“Oh something happened alright, a lot of things in fact. One was I learnt from them that you could sense power levels. With how amazing I am, I was able to learn the technique in no time.”

“How fancy, but what are you going to do now?”

“Same thing that I tried to do on Equistria, but succeed this time.”

“So you really have gone rogue have you. I knew Nightmare moon should’ve just squashed you instead of taking you in. I’m going to correct that mistake!”

Gilda fired a mouth blast. The unicorn leapt over it and fired her own blast. The griffon jumped over it, but was struck by the impact of the explosion. She was then walloped by Trixie. Gilda’s head twisted back. She swiped back, but Trixie flipped back and drop kicked Gilda off her feet.

Gilda struggled up, but was caught in Trixie’s magic.

“H-how are you this strong! You were never strong this before-!”

“I and the two other unicorns planned on turning against Nightmare moon for some time. We knew though that you all would have your guards up, so I the great and powerful Trixie, had me and Snail hide our power levels as we progressed to work our way to overthrow her. Though I will admit we did not bother hiding Dawnshade’s, his power level was way too weak already to be a threat. Although I will also add that I did get a significant work out on Equistria that may have made a difference on my power level. Plus I used a spell to use a dragon transformation. The spell had been destroyed though, but that as well boasted my power level significantly.”

“Th-that’s just not right. You’re just a unicorn! A weak-!” Gilda was shoved back by Trixie’s magic. She was then hauled into the air and crushed amidst the clouds.

“I’d be careful of what you say. I’ve already gotten back at you for your doubts of my greatness.”

“Okay-okay, what do you want from me?”

“Any information you might have.”

“Um okay, this here’s something top secret that nobody wanted to let you know. If I told you it, will you let me live?”

“I’ll kill you if you don’t tell me.”

“Alright-alright, okay thing is, you know how Night mare moon wasn’t afraid of your unicorn empire right. Well what if I told you that all changed when she noticed how big your empire was getting and how strong individual unicorns were becoming, that she needed to put a stop to it.”

“Heh, so Night mare moon was scared of how strong the unicorns were getting after all. I knew it.”

“Yeah, but that it isn’t all, Night mare moon wanted to solve this problem so she got all the unicorns she could together on your continent and destroyed them all.”

Trixie’s face was pulled back, but then she calmed. “So Nightmare moon did destroy my home after all. Oh yes, I knew all along that she destroyed my home, just wasn’t completely sure. I’d hear overheard others talk about it and victims claim it. Though now that I Trixie now know for certain, I can seek vengeance out on Nightmare moon for toppling the magnificent unicorn empire in all its glory as well as get back at her for how she treated me.”

Gilda drifted away. “Um okay, I’ll let you do that, won’t see any complaints from me.”

“Run if you must Gilda, but I will not let you live. Someone like you doesn’t deserve to.”

Gilda panicked and high tailed it. But with a flash of Trixie’s horn, the griffon exploded into a spectacle that made Trixie grin with delight.

“Time to bring an end to it all, Night mare moon.”

*

Applejack kept her eyes on her sisters, locked in some silly staring contest.

“I’m not taking my eyes of either of ya.”

“When you do, we’re going to help my sister.”

Landing down from the sky was the rest of them.

“Hum diggy you’re all back!” shouted Applejack relieved. “Did you find out more about this place?”

“We did, but it isn’t good, those goons we saw have four of the Orbs of harmony and aren’t really being friendly about it. They’ve gone around and slaughtered the pegasi for them,” said Rarity.

“My goosh, did anything else happen?”

“We saved this one here, her names um, what’s your name again?” asked Spike.

The pegasus shyly stepped forward with her head down. “Scootaloo.”

“Well welcome to the whole gang little fella, I hope you’re alright?” greeted Applejack. The pegasus didn’t respond.

“I’m afraid she’s the only one left out of her entire village. The last pegasus though didn’t die in vain. She sacrificed herself to destroy their scouters, hindering them and gave us enough time to save Scootaloo,” said Rarirty.

“Sounds like what a day, but now they know were here.”

“Well we had to do something,” snapped Pinkie Pie.

“I know, but fact is that they do now know and here I was hoping this here quest would be less exciting.”

“Well either way, it’s getting dark and we’ve had a lot that’s been going on, I advise we shelter for tonight until we can figure out a plan of action of what we are to do,” said Rarity.

“Does sound like a plan. I’ve lost a lot of energy just trying to keep a hold of these two.”

“You coming Scootaloo?” questioned Applebloom.

The pegasus just kept her head down and reluctantly followed the group into the cave.

“Poor girl,” whispered Rarity over to Spike. “I hope she recovers from that tragic experience… Spike?” The dragon had a goofy smile on his face.

*

Arriving at the Cake’s house in a small village called Ponyville, Twilight had gone around back to find Owlysious and Cherliee with construction worker helmets on working around a large aircraft.

“Oh hallo Twilight,” said a blue female pony and red hair, who trotted over and placed down a tray filled with orange juice and donuts. “So nice to see you again, thank you for saving my the world from those awful unicorns.”

“Hi Mrs Cakes, do you have any idea where I can find Mr Cakes?”

“Right here Twilight,” said a yellow male pony with orange hair, walked out from the aircraft. “Just finished with the gravity machine.”

“Gravity machine?”

“Yep, I’m not sure if Granny Smith told you, but I’ve been hearing voices in my head that got me to build this thing. So happened that I got a look at that apparent pegasus aircraft and a look at that unicorn aircraft, so was able to build our very own earth pony aircraft. I also got inspired by what the voices said about its world with really strong gravity and thought to build a gravity machine inside. Reason why is so that your training can be more intense while you’re on your way to Cloudsdale.”

“Wow! Really that’s awesome!”

“Be warned though, I don’t have an exact idea of how strong you’ve become Twilight, but before careful with the machine. It can go up to a hundred times earth’s gravity, I’m pretty sure anywhere near that will crush you in an instant and you’ll be no more than a pancake.”

“I believe you. When I trained with Zecora, I could barely handle ten times earth’s gravity.”

“Wait, Zecora was the name of...” He got trampled by Cherliee.

“I can’t believe you’re off again Twilight!”

“Neither can I, I just got out of the hospital and already I’m on another adventure like old times.”

“Old times indeed, but I’m afraid I won’t be able to join you again. Sorry, but I don’t think there’s anything I could do to help, just get in the way really.”

“Probably not a bad idea if I’m going to be training in intense gravity inside the ship? But I will miss seeing you again Cherliee and all of you. But first I have to restore everything and get our friends back.”

“Good luck Twilight,” said Cherliee.

“How long will it take me to get to Cloudsdale anyhow?” Twilight questioned Mr Cake.

“If the fixed coordinates Zecora gave me are right, then I’d say three days.”

“Three days! But that’s one extra day than what they took!”

“What can I say, it’s the first of its kind and I only had about a week to make it.”

“Nevermind, I have to get there fast, thanks for everything everyone!” Twilight rushed into the ship and the door started closing behind her.

“Alright, Twilight, hope everything goes smoothly and that you bring back Pinkie Pie,” said Mrs Cakes.

“I Pinkie promise to do that!”

Everyone then waved as the ship took off into the air and speeded off after it caught a number of ponies’ attention.

Inside the ship, Twilight observed everything. She noticed there was plenty of goods in the fridge, lots of hygiene equipment and electronic entertainment systems, but she ignored it. She finally looked at the control panel in the centre of the room and noticed that one of the screens displayed the number one and a g next to it.

“Huh, wonder if this is it.”

She a button and saw the number change to ten. Nothing happened and Twilight was agitated. She pressed it a couple of times and saw it change to forty. She then was splatted to the ground. Had her hoof still over the panel, she clicked a button.

Back up again, Twilight breathed heavily. “Okay, found it. But really shouldn’t go any higher as forty. I think twenty might do though.” She clicked the first button and the number turned to twenty. The weight came back down but Twilight remained on her hooves. “Alright, this’ll do.”

She stamped her off to train.