• Published 17th Feb 2012
  • 2,149 Views, 57 Comments

Dragonball pony - Thy Obsessive Freak

  • ...
11
 57
 2,149

Battle against Captain Iron Will

The diamond dogs patrolled outside the aircraft base. Their arms hung from their shoulders and gave heavy eyes around one another and would occasionally try to make conversation with one another. This changed though when a barrage of energy blasts hammered down on them. Before anyone could react, Trixie appeared amongst them and it became an onslaught.

Inside the ship, a large group of diamond dogs rushed along the corridors with grim looks on their faces. Their eyes popped out when they saw, Trixie with a smirk on her face. After their scouters activated, the dogs yelped and retreated.

Raising her upper hoof and she fired an energy wave that annihilated them.

“Looks like I got here before the others, good. I want some extra time to get ready before they’re here.”

Removing her damaged armour, she had gone into the shower room after that she had gotten some fresh armour on from the armoury. Refreshed and perfect all in the space of fifteen minutes, she felt nearby power and grinned.

Trixie went outside and hid behind one of the aircraft legs.

With all the diamond dogs completely eradicated, the heroes landed.

“Is this Nightmare moon’s base?” asked Spike. “Why is it unguarded?”

“I can’t sense any energy either,” said Rarity.

“Don’t know, all I know is that the Orbs of harmony are here,” replied Applejack. She held up the Orb radar, bleeping aggressively.

“Let’s go exploring!” Pinkie Pie already bounced off.

After a while of their search, Pinkie Pie poked through one of the aircraft windows “I found them, come see!”

“Good job Pinkie Pie!” replied Rarity outside.

“That was fast work,” said Applejack.

They rolled out all six of the Orbs of harmony into the open.

The orbs glowed. Everyone smiled them so happy and gave sighed relieves.

“This is it, it’s time we wished everyone back, including my brother,” said Applejack.

“Let’s do it!” shouted Pinkie Pie.

“May you do the honours Applejack?” asked Rarity.

“With pleasure.” Cleared her throat and stood up straight, Applejack spoke. “Great phoenix, we summon you so that you may grant our wish, arise.”

Stood back from the orbs, they all waited eagerly, but nothing happened. They all gave confused frowns and looked at one another.

“Um, well I’m new to this, but when does this other phoenix come out?” asked Spike.

“It should have by now, I don’t get it,” replied Applejack.

“Oh, maybe it can’t hear us!” Pinkie Pie sucked up all the air she could and then screamed. “Great and powerful phoenix, we summon you so that you may grant our wish, arise!”

Still nothing though. “Perhaps there’s something we’re not doing correctly,” said Rarity.

“Like what?” questioned Pinkie Pie.

“It’s just a guess, but maybe we’re not using the correct chant. Who’s to say the Pegasi have the same chant for their Orbs of harmony like we do?”

A surge of power passed through them and they all cringed. “What the hay, two energies, one much like that Chester guy, but this other, I don’t know what it is, but it’s not Twilights,” said Applejack.

“It has to be,” said Spike. “Otherwise if it’s Chester’s and then it’s most likely the minotaur and that means...”

“Twilight lost,” whispered Pinkie Pie.

“Just great, more problems I have to deal with,” hissed Trixie.

“Oh my goodness!” Rarity pointed up, everyone gave calmed sighs when they saw Twilight, but were also confused by the goggles she had on and behind her was Chester.

The two figures heard the group’s cheers and descended down to them.

“Twilight, I knew you could give that minotaur a thing or two,” said Rarity.

“So glad your back and looks like you were able to do it without Trixie’s no good help,” Applejack spoke.

“What’s with the goggles anyways they make you look funny?” asked Pinkie Pie.

“And what’s with him being here, is he on our side now or something?” questioned Rarity.

The two gave poker faces that began to snicker.

“Don’t you get it?” Spike glared at the two, fists tight. “That isn’t Twilight.”

“Oh now don’t be ridiculous Spike, of course it’s-.” Rarity was slapped by Twilight, striking her off her hooves.

“What the! Twilight what-!” Applejack received a buck, banging her against one of the ship’s legs.

“Are you alright-!” Twilight grabbed Pinkie Pie and headbutted her which caused her to stumble back dazed.

“Now do you guys believe me?”

“Sort of, but how can you tell other then the fact she just gave us a couple of roundhouse blows there?” asked Applejack as she got back up.

“Just look at her eyes, tell me that’s the sort of look that Twilight would give you.”

“Spikes actually quite correct, Twilight would never give such a horrid look like that,” said Rarity.

“Captain Iron Will is not impressed by how long it took you to figure it out it wasn’t Twilight.”

“Okay, now that is definitely not Twilight,” said Pinkie Pie.

“Of course it is not, you should’ve figure that out when he... or she... Chester! Help me out here. I am originally a man, but now I am in a girl’s body?”

“Well um, well you have girl parts so-.”

“I’d have to say you’re more a guy in a girl’s body, so technically you’re still a guy,” said Pinkie Pie.

“Hey! He asked for me to help!”

“No! No! Captain Iron Will has to go with the pink pony on this one.”

“You just don’t like the idea of being a girl do you captain?”

“Captain Iron Will would much more prefer it, if he was to remain a dude, even though he’s in a girl’s body. It’s hard enough that he must deal with that he’s in a pony body. But it is a fair deal with the power it has provided me. I can just feel its strength course through me and I cannot wait to test it out!”

“What did you do to Twilight?” shouted Applejack.

“Your friend Twilight just fine, but many be experiencing some difficulties. Far as you should be more concerned is the trouble you are in, for touching Nightmare Moon’s Orbs of harmony, captain Iron Will will need to punish you for such a mistake you have made!”

Within a flash, Iron Will rammed Applejack through the ship’s leg. Rarity charged at Iron Will’s flank, but he blocked her. She made a flurry of attacks but Iron will dodged them all. Pinkie Pie supported her, but it was no use. Iron Will bonked their heads together and then fired energy that threw them back.

“This is too easy, you are all too pitiful to the new and improved captain Iron Will!” Looked around he saw the baby dragon. Spike trembled and stutter as Twilight’s body towered over his. “What’s wrong, you going to do something or you just going to let captain Iron Will smash you!”

“Hit him Spike!” shouted Applejack as she pulled herself up.

“I can’t!” Spike closed his eyes. “I can’t! No matter how much I know it’s not really Twilight! I can’t hit her!”

“Dang it!” Applejack ran at Iron Will. He swerved and buck kicked her back. With one swing, he then slapped Spike, tumbling him across the field.

“You better get over this, otherwise you’re just going to let me kill you all without giving captain Iron Will’s new found powers a real challenge!”

“They’re not your powers, its Twilight’s!” Pinkie Pie tried to ram, but Iron will grabbed and threw her across the field.

“Strange captain, you should be able to finished these guys with hits like those, they only have a power level of roughly five-thousand at best.”

“Did you check your scouter to make sure they aren’t hiding anything?”

Did so, Chester clicked his goggles. “Okay, ten-thousand at best. But Cremetop treated these guys no better than diamond dogs, you should be crushing them with thirty thousand.”

“Peh, captain Iron Will’s just having trouble getting use to this power. Now where was I? Oh yeah, crushing this insignificant bug.” Walking on over to Spike, Iron Will picked him up and winded his hoof back.

Iron Will’s and Chester’s scouters switched on and got them to move their heads up. Everyone else did as well and they were all shocked to see slowly drifted through the air, with its arm across its chest, Iron Will’s original body.

“Well, if it isn’t captain Iron Will’s former body,” said Iron Will. “He did not think he’d see it so soon.”

“Twilight,” said Applejack tensely.

“Hey guys, I can tell by the looks on your faces that you’re just as shocked.” Twilight breathed heavily and her left eye winced. “I still came to help though.”

“What the heck happened to you, what are you doing in Iron Will’s body?”

“I don’t even know how I got in here, Pinkie Pie! All I know is that he now has mine and I need to get it back.”

“Sorry, captain Iron Will doesn’t have a return policies.”

“We’re going to have to make you change that policy then,” said Applejack.

All three ponies and the minotaur surrounded Iron Will.

“Give captain Iron Will a break, he is far too strong for all of you put together, there is no way you can beat him!”

“Well I don’t know if captain Iron Will’s noticed something,” said Twilight sarcastically.

“Noticed what!”

“Your power level; it’s decreasing at a rapid rate.”

“Do not try to fool captain Iron Will! He sees your bluff before you even made it!”

“How about you get Chester to check your power level then?”

“Very well, Chester! What is captain Iron Will’s power level?”

“On it!” Chester gave a dumbfound look though when he saw the measurement.

“Well?”

“It’s- um, well it says here on the scouter that your power level is-.”

“Just hurry up and tell me!”

“It’s nineteen-thousand-four-hundred.”

“What! That is absurd, when the scouter measured this body it was over thirty-thousand!”

“You still don’t get it!” said Twilight. “I was strong in my body not just because of its physical strength, it was because of the hard work and determination I placed into it and most of all it was the friendship made it strong. You don’t have any friends do you, captain Iron Will, nor are you determined and the fact you switched bodies to gain its power shows you aren’t very hardworking. Therefore my body’s started to weaken.”

“You’re wrong! Captain Iron Will is a determined and hardworking soldier in Nightmare Moon’s ranks. Captain Iron Will is also a very good friend, take Chester here. Chester ask captain Iron Will a question! Any question and captain Iron Will is sure to know it!”

“Oh um, what’s my favourite colour?”

Iron Will’s stuttered and began to sweat. “Uh, blue?”

“Actually captain its red.”

“Well, Chesters still a very good friend of Iron Will and even so he does not buy this baloney that you preach, he believes that there is something you’re doing to fool him!”

“If you say so, Rarity now!”

Rarity charged him, she ducked under his punch and rammed him. Stack back back, Iron Will got bucked by Applejack into the air where Pinkie Pie slammed down on him. He then landed on Twilight’s fist, making him croak.

She then tossed captain Iron will back down. “Believe me now.”

Got back up onto all four hooves, Iron Will growled. “It doesn’t matter! Captain Iron Will can beat you all with a power level of twenty-thousand, just watch!”

“Have it your way! But we’re going to beat the stuffing out of you until you give back what’s Twilights!” shouted Applejack.

Iron Will jumped to the air and the four rushed behind attacking him. The captain was barely managing to block and parry all of them. “Chester! I need assistance immediately!”

“I’ll be right up there captain!”

Chester powered up, but before he took off he was tapped on the shoulder. Rolling his head back, he saw Trixie and cringed at the cocky smirk on her face.

“Chester! Where-!”

Applejack stamped Iron Will back towards the field. The heroes gasped though when they saw he was about to hit Spike.

“Spike! Hit him!” yelled Applejack.

“I-I can’t! I know that’s not Twilight! B-but I can’t hit her!”

“Spike! It’s alright! I’ll forgive you any day for hitting me! But I can’t forgive you if you get hurt!”

Iron Will began to recover, but he was shocked to find that Spike had grown threw times his size. Spike socketed him across the face, spiralling him across the field and struck into one of the ships legs.

Shook his head, Iron Will only just dodged the swipe. The claws ripped the leg apart. Iron Will pressed his hoof against Spike and fired an energy blast. Grinded backwards, Spike shrunk back down and after holding back the attack.

Staring at what just transpired Applejack murmured. “Someone’s really going to have to find out what that’s about.”

“Darn it! Chester! Where did you go! Don’t tell Iron Will you just cowered!”

“Everyone! Rush him again!”

This time everyone including Spike assaulted the Iron Will.

Nearby, Trixie bucked Chester into the ship. The Shadowbolt fumbled into the corridors. When he rose he blocked Trixie’s. The two were locked in stalemate.

“You’re maybe a part of the Shadowbolts, but without Buttersly, you’re pathetic!”

“Don’t kid yourself! I was a part of the Shadowbolts before I made a great team with Buttersly!”

The two powered up and their auras’ pushed each other back. It gave Chester the chance to fire an energy blast. Trixie chopped the blast, making it explode harmlessly around her and then pulled back her fist, but Chester struck her into the chamber rooms.

The Shadowbolt then fired a barrage of energy blasts. Trixie though at his flank and bucked him out of the ship.

Rolling himself back into control Chester levitated boiling. “There should be no way you can beat me! I have a higher power level!”

“In a matter of fact you are right,” said Trixie drifted out from the ship. “But there’s something that I, the great and powerful Trixie have managed to learn from the ponies from Equistria. One that will increase my powers by great deal.”

“Y-your joking!”

“Am I? Let us see then if I? Trixe am truly joking.” Braced herself and concentrated, Trixie cried out. “Spirit element!” A burst of aura ignited around the unicorn, causing Chester’s scouter to activate.

“No way... That can be possible! I’m a part of the Shadowbolts and you’re nothing more than just some weak unicorn!”

“Could a weak unicorn do this?”

Appearing before him, Trixie did an uppercut to Chester, flipping him upside down. With one chop, Trixie cracked the side of his armour and spun Chester around. The last thing the badly beaten pony saw was Trixie’s hoof unleashing a wave of energy, eradicating him.

Everyone felt that, except Iron Will. He had been confused, but then grinned. Shot up into the air he punched Applejack, kicked Pinkie Pie, hammered down Rarity and headbutted Twilight, all in one combo that scattered them in different directions.

“Ha! Do not turn your backs on captain Iron Will, cause if you do, you’ll feel a force to be reckoned-!”

Trixie whammed Iron Will, making him roll across the air until he could recover himself.

“What the! Trixie!”

“Hallo Iron Will, ready to die?”

“How dare you speak that way to captain Iron Will?”

“My, captain, if I didn’t know any better, I’d have to say that you were scared.”

“Scared! Captain Iron Will scared of a weak unicorn like you?”

“Huh? Chester said almost the same thing before I killed him. Quite the shame really because that means you’re the only one left and you are now up against the great and powerful, Trixie.” Trixie’s grin grew wider when Iron Will’s gasp. “And soon, I will be the first to ascend super pony state.”

“Super pony what?”

“You know, from the legends?”

“What legends?”

“It seems that Nightmare Moon kept that a better secret than she did with the unicorn empire. But no worries, I will enlighten you. You see, the real reason I believe Nightmare Moon destroyed our empire was due to the legends of the super pony. It’s said to be a state that can only be gained by only the greatest and most powerful unicorns and those who rightfully take this state, go onto becoming more power than they could’ve ever dreamed. I will gain this state and I will use it to realise Nightmare Moon’s own fears that will defeat her!”

“You’re insane!”

“Am I? Doesn’t really matter, I’m afraid you’re doomed anyways captain.”

Trixie punched him again. The unicorn started to then give a flurry of punches and kicks into the captain.

Watching the scene, Rarity shouted out. “We need to do something, otherwise I’m afraid Trixie will completely ruin Twilight’s body to a point we can’t return Twilight into.”

“That’s what I’m afraid, but it doesn’t look like Trixie’s determined on not leaving much left for me to return to.”

Iron Will kicked, but missed. The unicorn kicked him back and appeared behind him to give a furious buck kick that made Iron Will scream. She then hammered Iron Will back towards the ground. The impact crushed Iron Will to the surface.

Iron Will now laid completely helpless and badly bruised. Trixie homed down on him. When she did, Iron Will grinned. He flipped to his back and cried. “Change! Now!”

Trixie was paralysed. She looked ready to puke.

“What’s going on?” asked Spike.

Just as Iron Will was about to open his mouth, jumping in the way was his old body. The two fired beams from their mouths that connected. The colours switched and vanished. Trixie was free.

“I’m back in my body again! Yes! Ouch!”

“Wait what! No, captain Iron Will was suppose to go Trixie’s body, this is not right!”

“Wait, so now Twilight’s in her body again and Iron Will is in his body again?”

“Um wait! No!” Iron Will swerved around. “Captain Iron Will is still in Twilight’s body!”

With a smirk, Trixie responded. “Oh, that’s fine then.”

Trixie flew pass him and when Iron will sighed, Trixie struck right into his back.

“What are you doing?”

“You should really consider not speaking in third person; it leaves a few flaws too many.”

“Oh yeah! Captain Iron Will is not intimidated by-!”

Punching his jaw Trixie begun a combo of kicks and punches.

Beneath them, the others rushed over to Twilight.

“You alright Twilight?” asked Applejack.

“Yeah, but the fight’s still not over, Trixie may have the upper hand at the moment, but she needs to be careful of Iron Will’s body change ability.”

Iron will punched but Trixie vanished and buck kicked him into the sky. The unicorn pursued after him. Flipped around to face her, Iron Will grinned and stretched out her arms.

“Change! Now!”

Trixie was paralysed again. On the surface, Twilight had spotted a bird fly nearby. With the use of magic, she threw it between Trixie and Iron Will. Iron Will’s eyes peeled back and him and the fly connected a beam the switched colours. Trixie was freed once more and watched Iron Will dropping to the surface flapping his arms and darting his head.

“What just happened?”

“Captain Iron Will was about to body switch with you, but it seems I managed to stop him.”

“What is he doing now though?”

“That’s no longer him, the real Iron Will’s down here in that bird’s body!”

A nearby bird that had tried to sneak froze, sweating.

While Twilight was helped back up by Applejack and Spike, Trixie had descended down behind the bird.

“Isn’t this interesting.” Trixie then trotted after the bird as it scattered panicking. “Looks like I have a little birdy to smash.”

“Heh-heh looks like Trixie found someone her own size to pick on,” said Twilight.

Trixie paused and retracted her hoof. “I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that. I, the great and powerful Trixie, wouldn’t want to get feathers and guts over my shiny hooves anyways.”

“Well now that that’s done with, it’s good to have you back Twilight, but what now?” asked Spike.

“Follow me.”

“Just trust her guys, I know we technically can’t, but I did just save her big time, she’s hopefully paying us back.”

“Alright Twilight, but we’re not putting our guard down, you hear me,” replied Applejack.

They followed Trixie into the ship.

“Trixie, I mean to ask something. Back there, I felt this huge rush of power nearby, you wouldn’t happen to know anything about it?” asked Twilight.

“Let’s say that not only did I acquire the ability to sense power levels. But I, the great and powerful Trixie, learnt to use your spirit element as well.”

“But how? That took me days to master and I needed help from Zecora.”

“I just felt something about your aura when you used the spirit element against me. I could feel another half of me react to it, that I finally realised that I could do it to.”

“Hm, I wonder if it’s because we both share the spirit, magic. It would explain why you would’ve felt it.”

“Either way it doesn’t really matter.” They entered one of the unharmed medical bays. Trixie had marched up to one of the desk tops and begun to rummage through it. “Soon as I’ve figured out how to use the healing tank, we should be able to get Twilight fully recovered before Nightmare Moon’s return.”

“Ah good, you did quite a number on me Trixie, so I’ll have to admit, it’ll be good if you put me back together.”

Found a piece of paper that Trixie could read over, she used the magic of her horn soon after to click open the medical tank. “Alright, just place her in there and allow me to hook her up.” She spotted the hesitation. “Would you just stop this nonsense and do it already. I owe Twilight for foiling Iron Will’s attempt to put me in that body that is to undeserving body.”

“Trixie does have a point. I’d certainly owe any pony repay in debt if they saved me from being placed in such an outrageous body,” said Rarity.

“Oh, alright, but I still don’t like this the slightest.”

“Relax Applejack, I think its cool Trixie’s helping us. She’s a unicorn like Twilight,” said Pinkie Pie.

“Just don’t get used to it,” hissed Trixie.

Soon as they helped Twilight into the medical tank, Trixie had adjusted her in and closed it. After that liquid started to fill it up.

“She’s double crossing us already!” shouted Applejack.

“She’s right, she’s being drowned!” responded Rarity.

“Hold on Twilight! I’ll get you out!”

Before Pinkie Pie could buck the capsule, Trixie jumped in the way infuriated. “Would you clowns stop panicking! The reason I, Trixie, placed that mask on was so she could breath so that the elixir could fill up the tank and go to work on healing her body you nitwits!”

“Oh,” everyone replied.

“Now that that matter’s resolved how about we all get you suited up. If we end up against Nightmare Moon, there might just be a possibility I could use your help, but you will not last long like that unless something’s provided.”

“Uh, what did you have in mind?” questioned Spike.

“Again, follow me.”

Trixie led them into the armoury and with an array of unicorn armour and diamond dog helmets. All four of them observed the armour curiously.

“Wow, is this unicorn armour?” asked Spike.

“I’d have to admit, quite stylish, though I’d have to admit I was hoping something a bit more like yours Trixie. I think dark blue goes more with the situation,” said Rarity.

“I’m not giving you these because we’re going to an armour fashion contest after. Just put them on over your heads, they should fit quite simply.”

“Wow, they’re stretchy,” said Pinkie Pie slid one on.

They were all suited up.

“Good, now that that’s done, I’ll be off to take a nap, I have been up too long for my magnificent that it’s time I laid down. You all keep an eye out for Nightmare Moon and get me once she arrives.”

“Yes your highness,” said Applejack sarcastically.

“Man, I feel like I’m ready to take Nightmare Moon all alone in this armour with how flexible, but strong it is.” The dragon bounced around and punched and kicked in the air full of energy.

“Try not to get too excited,” replied Applejack.

“I’d have to agree, but I’m glad that we can count on you Spike in case we do have to,” Rarity told Spike and patted him on the head. When she did, the baby dragon turned to mush again and caused the three ponies to laugh.