• Published 17th Feb 2012
  • 2,149 Views, 57 Comments

Dragonball pony - Thy Obsessive Freak

  • ...
11
 57
 2,149

Twilight arrives to Cloudsdale

“Huh, who the heck is Twilight?” asked Cremetop.

“We’ll sort that out later Cremetop, just stop taking your time and kill one of these guys already,” said Buttersly.

“Don’t rush me. It’s been a while since I’ve had toys that didn’t break so quickly.” He then made his way over to Spikie. “But I guess it’s time I did get this over with.” He lifted his hoof over him. “Been fun, but unless you’ve got anything more, I’m about to finish this.”

Stamped down, Cremetop crushed the empty surface. “Huh?” He found Spike by the tail by a purple mane pony with a black mane and pink stream. “Hey who the heck are you!”

He glared at Cremetop over her shoulder. “Mind just staying there before I deal with you.”

Cremetop was stunned.

“Is it just me or is that pony unicorn?” asked Chester.

Resting Spike down, Twilight gently nuzzled him. “Come on Spike, speak to me.”

“T-Twilight.”

“Here, I’ve got a Zenzu apple seed.”

With the use of her magic, she gave one to Spike. She pulled out a couple more of the seeds to Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Applejack and fed them it. One by one, they were back up.

“Wait! Are they getting back up?” yelled Buttersly.

“Looks that way!”

“Twilight!” They huddled around her.

“We’re so glad you’re here,” spoke Rarity.

“I’ve so missed you Twilight!” Spike hugged her.

“I’m glad to see you all as well. I’m even gladder that I made it here in-.”

They was a landslide and emerged from it was Trixie.

“Trixie?”

“Yeah, she’s right now on our side or at least I think she is,” said Spike.

“She even saved our lives all at once and saved Spike twice!” Pinkie Pie told Twilight.

“She did? I’ve missed out on a lot then. But if it’s true that she been helping you and saved your lives a number of times. I see no reason giving her this extra zenzu apple seed.”

“Be honest Twilight, I think it’s a bad idea. Now that we have you, I see no reason to continuing trusting her.”

“Sorry Applejack, but if she saved your lives, I ought to repay her.”

She passed over Trixie. Trixie stood perfectly strong again. “How is it that I, the great and powerful Trixie, feel rejuvenated?” She looked up. “Twilight, so you are here.”

Twilight chuckled. “I only just arrived.” Moved her eyes back to everyone else. “Who did all this to you anyways?”

“Oh, it was that big guy over there!” yelled Pinkie Pie.

“The one who could really use a makeover,” said Rarity.

Cremetop placed a beastly sinister smile. Twilight frowned at him.

“You guys just take five and wait here; I’ll take care of him.”

“I doubt there’s going to be any real discussion,” said Rarity.

“Is there ever?”

“Be careful, Twilight!” shouted Spike.

“I will.”

Twilight walked up to Cremetop. The big brute smiled back down at her. “Hey guys, what’s this one’s power level?”

“I’m on it.” Chester clicked his goggles. “Ha! It’s only ten-thousand, that isn’t any better than Trixie’s!”

“Ten-thousand? I’ll just take care of this one as well.”

“Be quick then. I’m getting bored?” asked Buttersly.

“Fine.” When Cremetop reared up himself with both upper hooves, Twilight swerved around and kicked his stomach. The Shadowbolt choked. When Twilight stepped away, the Shadowbolt dropped holding his gut and became motionless.

Everyone was just speechless,

Most surprised of all was Trixie who moved her glare toTwilight.

“D-did you see that Buttersly! That unicorn just took down Cremetop!”

“I saw it! But I don’t believe it! She moved too fast for me to see what happened!”

“But that can’t be! You’re meant to be the fastest person we know, excluding Nightmare moon!”

“I know!”

“You two!” snapped Twilight. “We don’t need to fight, therefore I’m giving you the opportunity to stand down and go home.”

The two frowned. They then vanished and reappeared on her flanks.

“Don’t think just because you’ve bet one of us, you’ve just won,” said Buttersly.

“Yeah, Cremetop may have been stronger than both of us individually, but combined we’re a whole different thing.” The two snickered at Twilight mockingly. “What’s wrong? You going to do anything about that?” The two were about to snicker again, but Twilight decked Chester. The Shadowbolt fell back holding his snout. “What the feck!”

“Um, sorry, I thought you two were waiting for me to do a move,” apologised Twilight innocently.

“You call that a move! That there was just a cheap shot!”

“Um, Chester, might want to chill down for a minute?”

“No!” Chester flew up to the air and swirled his upper hooves around. “She just asked for it!” A red orb of energy glowed over them, it was so bright, radiating aggressively. “Wrecker ball!” He punched the ball at her.

Both Buttersly and Twilight got out of the way. With a flick of his wrists though, Chester got the attack to curve after Twilight. Twilight dodged the attack, but it continued to pursue her.

Buttersly growled as he watched. Aiming his hooves and energy surged in them. “Stop it being so fast!” He fired a tremendous beam at her. Twilight disappeared and the attack struck Chester’s, detonating each other in the sky.

“Buttersly you idiot! I almost had her!”

“Don’t call me an idiot!”

“What should I call you then after such an idiot mistake like that?”

“You honestly thought you almost had her!”

“Hey don’t fight, I assume you guys are friends and-,” said Twilight in the air.

“Keep out of this!” The two yelled. They stopped though realised what happened at the moment. “She’s right,” said Chester.

“Yeah we shouldn’t be fighting each other.”

“I’m sorry Buttersly.”

“I’m sorry as well Chester, let’s try not to fight again.”

“You got it.”

“It’s excellent you two have worked out your differences. I hope it’s made you more reasonable to talk about the problems we have between each other.”

“Heck no,” responded Chester.

“We’re still going to kick your ass.”

“Redstar!” Chester zoomed into red sonic light at her. The unicorn had just manage to dodge, but was knocked back by the force.

“Blueshot!” screamed Buttersly. He changed into a blue sonic light. Twilight jumped over it. The two came at her again, but Twilight barrel rolled between them.

As the two continued to attack her, Twilight attempted to kick Buttersly, but he was too fast.

The two diagonally up upwards and fused to become a spinning wheel of purple energy. Everyone gaped at it, but Twilight kept focused. The two Shadowbolts slinked out of the attack, holding it up now.

“Purple whirlwind attack!” The two Shadowbolts hurled the energy at Twilight. Reversed away from it, when it almost reached her, Twilight shot up. The attack shifted its angle to continue to go after her. Twilight had revealed her own built up energy. “Friendship’s mighty beam!” A powerful attack ignited from Twilight’s hoof and overpowered the disc, evaporating it.

Twilight appeared behind the duo. Just as Chester and Buttersly were about to react to this, an aura shoved them back.

Recovered upright again, both Buttersly and Chester locked eyes on Twilight.

“Stop it! If you continue, I’ll resort to extreme methods!”

“Don’t speak like your better than us!” Buttersly assaulted her.

Closing her eyes, Twilight whispered. “I really didn’t want to have to come to this.” She punched Buttersly into the hair. Flying over him, Twilight crashed down with all four hooves, sending Buttersly back down. He then rocketed onto Twilight’s hoof.

Over and done, Twilight threw Buttersly to the ground and leaving the Shadowbolt lying limp. Everyone was so amazed. Still up in the air in disbelief, Chester trembled. “No! Not Buttersly to.”

Twilight fixed her eyes on him. “Now! Go and leave in peace or else!”

Tensing his muscles though and gritted his teeth, Chester screamed. “You can forget that! I’m going to get the captain! And he will so rip you apart when he gets his hands on you!” The Shadowbolt rocketed off.

Twilight watched him disappear until her heard Spike yell. “Twilight! That was amazing!”

The other heroes came around her.

“How were you so easily able to beat all those ruffians?” asked Rarity.

“Well Mr Cake invented an aircraft to get me here and built inside it a gravity machine that I was able to train in before I got here. I’ll have to admit that it was quite intense.”

“Wow! Mr Cake actually did that! I didn’t know he was that amazing! He’s like super amazing now!”

“Um Sugarcube I hope you don’t mind me asking you this, but you didn’t actually kill those two fellas?” asked Applejack.

“Oh no, I couldn’t do that. I simply just took them out. In a few days they’ll hopefully be able to leave this place on their own.”

Trixie stamped down on Buttersly, making a cracking sound. Before anyone could react, Trixie’s unicorn glowed and Cremetop ignited into an flames.

“Trixie!” screamed Twilight. The fellow unicorn leered at Cremetop’s ashes. “How could you! After I spared you, I thought you’d have learnt the good of sparing others as well.”

Trixie spat and sneered. “Do you not see that by sparing them they would’ve one day returned for vengeance. The opposition you are up against are ruthless and evil that they will not simply change their ways because you show a bit of sympathy for them. If you want to live through this, you must finish this to the very end.”

“She couldn’t be any more right Twilight. Trixie was just about ready to kill all of us before these here Shadowbolts turned up. I say we go through with finishing her.” Applejack scraped the ground, but Twilight blocked her.

“No Applejack. I’m sure Trixie can change, I’m sure everyone like her can change, it just takes time.”

Applejack snarled.

“It’s that weakness you call mercy and kindness that will one day bring you down Twilight, it is the weakness that I, the great and powerful Trixie will never share.”

“We’ll see Trixie.”

*

Off onwards to help the other heroes, Daring Do paused. She could feel ovewhelmed. Following this feeling, she saw it was going towards Princess Celestia.

“No!”

Glancing back at the heroes. “I’m sorry!” She fired back onwards to princess Celestia.

*

“You sorry excuse for soldiers! You call those assertive roars! Captain Iron Will commands you to do it again! This time with more passion!”

The column of diamond dogs had their tongues slobbered out, panting. They raised themselves into a ballerina-like position.

“Captain Iron Will will take that worthless pose as good enough! Now! As followed up… down… up! Spin! Stamp! Flex! Roar!”

The diamond dogs squatted, rose and squat again, rose back up, spun in place, stamped, bulged their arms underneath their chests and roared at Iron will. Their roars were dry however

Captain Iron Will slapped his face.

“Captain! Captain!”

“Chester?” The minotaur saw Chester descend before him. The pony panted, jittering. “Chester I order you to regain your composure and inform Captain Iron Will of why you’re back and look like a something disgraceful and without the rest of team.”

“Th-that’s the thing captain, the entire team, everyone but me, they’re gone!”

“What! Captain Iron Will finds this highly unlikely, the Shadowbolts are absolute one-hundred percent unstoppable unless up against Nightmare moon! There’s no way that the entire team’s gone!”

“But it is captain! I’ll admit that Trixie took out Yogut with a low attack, but both Cremetop and Buttersly were overpowered and beaten by one pony!”

“Are you joking?”

“Could you please just come and look captain?”

“Fine, but you are right not an embarrassment. For now have some dignity! And regain your composure!” Soon as Chester straightened himself, Iron Will turned to the army. “Men, captain Iron Will is off to investigate a sudden incident, so he is to leave you in charge of Nightmare moon’s base and her Orbs of harmony! Guard them with your life or face the consequences! There are also apparent openings amongst the Shadowbolts, if this is true, we will be handing out auditions. We will be looking for are candidates that can perform the finest poses that can even impress Nightmare moon. Captain Iron Will and Chester will give you all a demonstration, so feel flattered at such a privilege. Now! Chester assume position!”

Chester punched the air then crossed his other upper leg across his chest and stood on one hoof. Captain Iron Will stood on the edge of his hooves and clapped together, squatted and pushed both hands out. They looked awkward.

“If someone has truly done this to the Shadowbolts! He or she will pay! For now captain Iron Will will now come for the fool!”

*

“So Night maremoon has all six Orbs of harmony,” said Twilight. “That’s bad, Zecora, the one who trained me, warned not to cross her.”

“Would you put a stop to all that planning as if you’re going to steal back any of the Orbs of harmony. Nightmare moon will have most likely already made her wish.” Trixie sulked on the surface.

“No, not actually,” said Pinkie Pie. Trixie flashed in front of her.

“What?”

“Don’t you know? When the dragon appears, the sky gets all dark and spooky and I bet you’d see him from here.”

“Wait? Then what is stopping Nightmare moon from summoning the dragon?”

“A password,” said Twilight. “Our dragon requires a specific chant in order to be summoned. I’m sure Nightmare moon doesn’t knows what the password is.”

Everyone’s jolted. Appearing over them, was Chester again and with him was Captain Iron Will.

“Okay they’re back already,” said Spike.

“Is that some kind of monster that he’s came back with?”

“Um, no actually it’s a minotaur,” replied Pinkie Pie.

“That’s her captain, that’s the one that took out Cremetop and Buttersly!”

The minotaur looked at his fallen comrades. “So you’re right, captain Iron Will believes you now. Now for captain Iron Will to deal with this matter.”

The two descended down and facing the group.

“Captain Iron Will does not know where this other unicorn came from, but I assure you, there will not be one left standing!”

“You guys should leave, me and Trixie can take care of them.”

“Come again Twilight? You actually telling us to leave this lowdown pony to watch you’re back and for us to get going?”

“I don’t mean to offend you Applejack, it’s just that I know Trixie can take on Chester and I can take on the minotaur. You four can therefore go towards the ship and see what you can do about getting the Orbs of harmony back; we’ll catch up with you later.”

“You sure you want to do this?” questioned Rarity.

“Yes, now go.”

Everyone grumbled, but Applejack reluctantly fired up from the ground and the others followed. Soon all that was left was Trixie and Twilight and the two last Shadowbolts.

“Hope I can count on your Trixie?”

The blue unicorn focused on the minotaur. “Take it Nightmare moon choose not to take care of business herself as usual.”

“Nightmare moon might have took care of you herself! But she is away to take care of other business! Therefore, captain Iron Will hopes to have dealt with all of you before she returns so as to provide one-hundred percent satisfaction!”

“Wait so you mean to tell me that she isn’t at the base?”

“Captain Iron Will will not answer any more of your questions, be ready to feel the wrath of the Shadowbolts.”

“Interesting.” Trixie powered up and took off.

“Trixie!”

“She’s getting away!” yelled Chester.

“Relax. She will not get far! Soon as I’m done here! She will be next for taking out Yogut!” He Readied himself. “Now! You! Prepare to feel the wrath of captain Iron Will!”

Twilight was still looking after Trixie until she was slugged. She flipped through the air until she just caught herself. Iron will appeared behind her. Twilight bucked, but he grabbed her ankle and pulled her into the air. Just able to, Twilight fired a blast on him, making him let go. Twilight attempted to punch him, but Iron Will blocked it and kicked back. She vanished and reappeared a distance away from him.

“You’re stronger than what I thought!”

He fired an energy blast right at her. It was so big and fast, Twilight only managed a counter it with another blast. Twilight appeared from the smoke unharmed.

“We don’t have to keep fighting. If you stop now, I’ll let you go back to where ever you came with my word that you won’t be harmed.”

“Who are you to give captain Iron Will such pitiful demands!”

“Someone whose merely been holding back.”

“Peh, captain Iron Will sees you as no more than all talk. Don’t bring up such idle threats unless you back them, because captain Iron Will is far too smart for such things.”

“Alright, then, let me show you.” Twilight cried out and powered up. An enormous purple aura surrounded the unicorn. The surface shook, mounds of rocks pried out of the ground and a crater formed underneath Twilight.

Iron Will’s and Chester gasped. The minotaur jittered. “I-I-it’s already over thirty thousand! Impossible!”

Twilight stood calmly once more. “You two give up then?”

A mad grin stretched across Iron Will’s face.

“Captain Iron Will will perhaps surrender on perhaps one condition and that condition is that you counter this attack.” Iron Will passed his goggles to Chester. The minotaur then clutched his fist and it glowed with darkish blue energy.

Twilight readied herself. Iron Will made a small chuckle and then punched his chest. The blow made an awful crack, tearing at his armour, muscle and ribs.

Twilight cringed, her hair standing on ends. “What the! I think you meant to do that to me?”

“That wasn’t the attack I spoke of.” He pulled his fist out. “Change now!”

Twilight was caught by a strong force that pried her mouth open. A stream of light purple energy then extended to Iron Will. The minotaur opened his mouth an stream of darkish blue energy joined with hers. The two streams swapped colours then vanished

“Wh-what’s happened to me, why do I feel so heavy and weird arrgh! And why do I feel like I’m in a lot of pain and why’s my voice different!” She could open her eyes and saw a grotesque blue hand. “What’s happening?” She looked up. “I-is that me!”

She saw her own body with a long and evil smile. “Have you really not noticed what has just happened?”

“What?”

“Captain Iron Will has a secret ability known as the body change which he only uses under circumstances like these. It is fully effective and is guaranteed not to fail, however captain Iron Will does admit that there is side effects, which include getting use to the body, like these hooves, but he is sure to grow accustomed to it eventually.”

“What about me! Give me back my body!”

“Captain Iron Will does not take orders from you.” Chester helped fit on Iron Will’s goggles. “Because captain Iron Will is pleased with this new body, he will not kill you, instead he will leave you as you are. Come Chester, let us now go to take care of the others that defy Nightmare moon.”

“Yes captain.”

Twilight tried to reach out to them and say something, but she was far too weak from the grievous wound that all she could do is watch them fly off.

*

Princess Celestia held her head high as she watched trot her way in, Daring Do. The pegasus tried to do the same, but eventually loosened her head.

“Daring Do!” shouted the fillies. “Your back!”

“Yeah- sorry. I know you sent me to help the others, but I couldn’t leave you princess Celestia, not unguarded while danger looms upon you.”

The princess gave a warm smile. “It is alright. I understand how loyal and brave you can be Daring Do. But we must look to the matter of what else we can do to help the others. Little ones, come here will you?” The little ones then stepped over to her.

“What is it princess?” questioned Scootaloo.

“This is very important. I need all three of you to go to the assistance of your friends and help them anyway you can.”

“Why, is something wrong?”

“No, but we need to give everything we have to succeeding, so I must ask you three to support them.”

“We really want to help princess Celestia. But how are we meant to go after them if me and Sweetie Belle can’t fly. Not like Scootaloo can carry us all.”

Tapped them on the forehead with her horn and caused them to ignite in a burst of power. “I’m sure that will help. I have also given you an ability Scootaloo that will help if necessary. Now I must ask for you to leave now.”

“Thank you princess Celestia.”

“Go now little ones and whatever you do, don’t change course, you must reach them if we’re to see this through.”

“Okay,” said all of the fillies and hurried outside. “You can count on us!” shouted Applebloom. Scootaloo hesitated however and glanced at Daring Do. “Are you guys going to be alright?”

The older pegasus smiled back. “Don’t worry, I’ve got this, you just worry about giving back up to those Earth ponies.”

After smirking back at Daring Do, Scootaloo hurried outside, where she found Sweetie Belle and Applebloom nervously stand over the edge.

“Don’t worry you guys, flying is easy.”

“Easy for you to say, you have wings,” replied Applebloom.

“But flying without them I know is easy. Just focus on how much you want to and concentrate all your energy into your centre and you get the hold of, just do it.”

Did as she instructed the two closed their eyes and thought hard. Opened them again, Applebloom muttered. “This isn’t- hey!” She found herself in midair along with Sweetie Belle. “Wow! I’m flying! I can’t believe it! I’m flying!”

“Me to!”

“Hurry up you guys! Princess Celestia said we needed to get there, let’s get moving!”

“Finally! We might actually get to do something!” said Applebloom.

The three flew onwards to go and help.

Back inside the castle, Daring Do noticed the princess sweated feverishly and breathing difficulty. “Princess! What’s the matter?”

“I’m alright, I’ve just been trying to hide this, but I’m afraid I can’t any longer. The death of so many innocent Pegasi at the hooves of my sister is causing so much pain and stress in me. I’m right now holding on. But I’m only trying to so that our friends can make their wish with the Orbs of harmony.”

“What are you saying?!”

“I’m sorry Daring Do for not telling you sooner.”

Staring at the princess, Daring Do soon just relaxed. “It’s fine, just hold on.” She jolted, her face was in horror. Getting a hold of herself, she gave a brooding look and went to the door.. “One sec.”

“Be careful Daring Do.”

“I will.”

Closing the door behind her, Daring Do went up to the front gate and opened them, it was there that she saw before her, Nightmare Moon.

“Greetings, I’m here to see my sister. Could you kindly show me to her?”

“Go away, you’re not welcomed.”

“Not welcomed? But isn’t this where my sister resides here doesn’t she?”

“Quit with the wisecrack and just beat it.”

“Fine, I’ll quit with the wisecracks, but don’t think you can turn me away from pitiful rudeness.” Her horn glowed. “I’ll just let myself in.” The door behind Daring Do banged open. Just as Daring Do turned her head she saw that Nightmare Moon was already there.

“Leave her alone!” shouted Daring Do.

“Greetings sister. Your doorpony was rude, so I helped myself in.”

“Apologies, dear sister and hallo. How may I help you?”

“My you don’t look so well. Doesn’t really matter though, I’m just here to ask you, my sister, what the password to the Orb of harmony is?”

“As if I’d tell you, I won’t forgive you for the lives you turned on and all the more you’ve taken.”

“There are even more lives out there sister that I can take sister, like that pegasi out there.”

“Leave her alone!” Daring Do stormed behind Night Mare moon with a determined look.

“Oh, you again, shouldn’t you be standing next to a door or something?”

“If you don’t leave this second! I’ll make you!”

“Are you seriously threatening me?” Nightmare Moon laughed. She looked back at princess Celestia. “Sister, if you continue to bore me with your usual stubbornness, I’ll find my own entertainment with this pony, she may even tell me the password I need. Do you really want me use her as entertainment? Imagine what I’ll do to her personally.”

“I will not stop my bodyguard from her duties.”

Both looked shocked at her, but then Daring Do gave a proud smile.

Frowning however, Nightmare moon sneered back. “Very well sister, if you truly wish this, then I’ll leave this decision on your consciousness.” The evil alicorn made her way out. “Come then, let’s do this outside, I’m sure my sister will be able to hear you screams from there.”

With a hardened frown, Daring Do followed.

“Daring Do, whatever happens, you’ll have made me proud, but please buy as much time for the others.”

“I will princess and thanks for everything, I couldn’t be any happier of your faith in me.”

“Thank you as well and good luck.”

The pegasus gave a respectful not and went after Night mare moon. Soon as she entered outside, she spoke. “Let’s not do this here, I know a better place we can fight.”

“Hmp, I have nothing respect of where an opponent would rather choose her final moments, so very well.”

“Follow me then!” Burst off Daring Do went straight on, in the complete direction everyone else was, she aimed to buy much time as possible indeed. Shortly followed behind her was Nightmare moon.