• Published 17th Feb 2012
  • 2,147 Views, 57 Comments

Dragonball pony - Thy Obsessive Freak

  • ...
11
 57
 2,147

Chapter 1

Levitating in the air was a light cyan-collowed mare, with rainbow coloured hair, quietly meditating.

In her thoughts she spoke. Just wait, Twilight, I’m about to gain access to a whole new technique, one that will blow you away literally and then I’ll be the strongest and most importantly, fastest pony on the whole world and nothing will stop me ruling over it.

The pegasi was overwhelmed by this strong presence. She gawked at the sky, a meteorite passed over.

No way, she said inside her thoughts, that’s impossible- that thing up there- it-it’s like it’s twice times as powerful as me and Twilight put together. That can’t be, I’ve never felt anything like that before, ever!

The meteorite hurdled over into a farm nearby, causing an explosion that swept over miles. The impact nearly knocked the pegasi out of the air.

pegasi burst into a rainbow-coloured comet rushing to the site.

*

The farmer trembled before the grey-white chariot rest in the centre of the massive crate. Emerging was a dark purple horned pony with a ridiculous amount of dark green dyed hair. He wore an odd black solid elastic material harness and strange device that held a lens over his eye.

“Howdy,” said unicorn mockingly.

“Wh-what the heck are you?”

“Honestly, is that anyway to speak to my kind?”

“What do you mean? I asked what the heck are you?”

“You really don’t know what I am? How disappointing, apparently she hasn’t succeeded on doing a good job. Ah well, she may have not wasted her time on a remote area like this.”

“What are you on about?”

“Might as well save her the trouble.”

Eye beams struck the farmer, killing him.

As he gazed, his scouter came up with alien text. “Huh? Three-hundred ninety-seven, I take it this must be Twilight’s.”

A rainbow-coloured comet slammed before him and turned to become a light blue pegasi standing boldly.

“Huh? Now this is strange, not only are you a Pegasi, but you should be dead or has Twilight decided to recruit help, please say she’s recruited help.”

“Wait-wait, go back to the part about me being a Pegasi? You saying I’m a Pegasi?”

“Well duh, you’ve got wings don’t you?”

“A Pegasi? I always wondered what I was, now I know what. But now go back to the bit about Twilight, you know Twight?”

“Well again duh, we both have horns on our heads, we’re both… you know why am I even answering this to all of you. You should be the one answering me!”

“I guess because you answered my questions, I can answer yours.”

“Very smart of you. What is Twilight’s status on this continent and do you have a count of how many lives she’s taken?”

“I have no idea what you mean by status, but the number of lives she’s taken, yeah I have an exact count of lives she’s taken, it’s zero.”

“What! Zero! Th-that can’t be right! This doesn’t make sense! Make a re-! Gah!”

“You should chill down for a second.”

“Grr, looks like I’ll have to conquer this worthless continent myself while I’m here and find out what Twilight’s been doing here.”

“Hold on. My name’s Rainbow dash and if anyone’s going to take over this world, it’s going to be me and me alone, because I’m the strongest and fastest here. You’re free to sign up as a secretary though, I’ll be sort of need one when people give me all their grovelling pleas.”

“Heh, cute, but my name’s Dawnshade and because you were the strongest and fastest, I’ll show you whose overtaken that right.”

The unicorn vanished. Rainbow Dash was then bucked by Dawnshade, careening into the mountain.

“This place provides no challenge, so it strikes out the possibility that Twilight could’ve gotten been defeated.” His horn glowed purple, activating his scouter. “There are a pick pocket of beings that are stronger than I’d thought there’d be, but let’s try out the place where two of them are. One with a power left of two-hundred-and-seven and a second one which is four-hundred and seventeen.”

He built up a aura around him and propelled into the air.

Storming out from the rocks, Rainbow Dash staggered for a moment then stared towards where Dawnshade went. She grinded her teeth then pursued him.

*

On the remote farm, an old lady carried a bucket full of apples back to her lovely cottage home.

“Hi Granny Smith!”

“Yikes!” Screamed the old pony, dropping her apples at a pink curly haired pony behind her. “Pinkie Pie! What are you doing jumping on me like that?”

“Sorry! I’m so excited! Twilight’s going to be here! And she’s got something to tell us! It’s been so long! So long! So long since we trained together and it’s been far too long since we last met one another! I can’t wait for the surprise she’s got to tell us!”

“Wow, she seems to have asked everypony to meet up here,” said a reddish purple pony with light purple and pink hair.

“Cheerlie!” screamed Pinkie dashing and hug her.

“Didn’t tell me!”

“Pinkie Pie… I know you’re glad to see me… but remember I’m not a fighter and therefore you’re a lot stronger than I am.”

“Oh sorry, I’m just really glad to see that everypony’s here!”

“So am I!” said a new voice.

Hovering down from the sky was a purple pony with a horn on her forehead and long black and purple hair.

“Twilight!”

“Hi guys.”

An owl floated beside her.

“You brought Owloysius to!” shouted Pinkie Pie

“Yeah, he wanted to see you guys as well.”

Pinkie Pie tried to snatch Owloysius for a hug, but the owl was too slippery.

“What’s this about a surprise I’m just only now hear anyways?” asked Granny Smith.

“Oh, sorry for not mentioning Granny Smith, I guess I sort of got caught up in all the excitement that I forgot to tell you that we were all coming.”

“Well, we’re here now, let’s see this surprise you have?” asked Cheerlie.

“Come on out Spike?”

Slowly crept out from behind Twilight’s hind appeared a small purple baby dragon with green fins. Pinkie Pie appeared in his face.

“Aw! So cute! It’s a baby dragon!”

Spike swished behind Twilight.

“Never change do you, Pinkie Pie?”

Pinkie Pie chased the dragon in circles.

“Aw, he’s so shy isn’t he?” said Cheerlie.

“Minds me of my grandchildren,” mentioned Granny Smith.

“May I ask where you got this little guy?” questioned Cheerlie.

“I just found this egg all by itself on the mountains; I passed it a few times. But when it became apparent it was abandoned, I decided to look after it and after a few days it hatched and that’s when I met Spike.”

“Come here little guy, I just want to pinch those cheeks!”

“Would you stop pestering the poor fellow!” snapped Granny Smith.

“You’d think I’d find this moment really adorable.” They saw the green haired pony. “But really it just makes my stomach churn.”

“What the, does that pony- have a horn?” asked Cheerlie.

“No way,” gasped Twilight.

“Really? You’re brought here to this continent, Twilight and I find you’re actually having laughs and hugs with some Earth ponies?”

“Spike get behind me,” whispered Twilight. “What are you talking about! Who are you?”

“I’d expect more courtesy from another unicorn. But I am Dawnshade. A unicorn warrior.”

“Unicorn?”

“Huh, what do you mean unicorn? Are you meaning to tell me the reason you’re not ruling over, what should be a near extinct race, is because you don’t realise you’re a unicorn?”

“I honestly have no clue to what you’re talking about, why would I even rule over fellow ponies?”

“Well duh, you’re a unicorn and a part of a superior proud race. That’s why you were sent on your mission just after our empires untimely own near extinction.”

“Wait, back up, I’m not getting all this?”

“To put it more simply, you were sent here to conquer in name of the Unicorn Empire. But after you were sent, our home continent was met with an unfortunate natural disaster that left only a very, very few unicorns still alive.”

“Wait! You mean to tell me I was sent on a mission from an Empire I was born from to conquer a continent all by myself as an infant.”

“Of course. You see, we unicorns are born with unusual aggression and need to dominate other pony races, it’s in our blood.”

“But as an infant? Sort of young don’t you think?” asked Cherliee.”

“Not at all. We unicorns find it fun sending our infants to other race’s home continents before we expand our Empire, because usually, just one of our infants is ten times stronger than any of their warriors, so you could be surprised at how it’s easy to just sit back and watch and see the chaos happen.”

“Guess you didn’t count on someone like my Foster Father.”

“I really don’t know who you’re talking about. I’m not even getting into this anymore until I know what you’re going to do.”

“I don’t know what you mean. But it sounds like you have no place to welcome you. So I welcome you to stay here on this continent, so long as you don’t cause any harm.”

“Hahaha! Speaking like a ruler already, too bad not like a unicorn. But you see, we unicorns plan on reclaiming our Empire, regardless how few of us there are… after all we can repopulate.”

“Um, you’re not suggesting...”

“Come on, you’re a female unicorn, I’m a male unicorn, you should know enough about what happens when two get together or at least know where babies come from.”

“Yeah I know, but there’s no way I’m being with someone as disgusting as you.”

Dawnshade frowned. “How about we move onto that after we’ve talked about catching up on the work you’ve been slacking.”

“No, I’m not going to help revive some awful empire of unicorns, so you may as well leave.”

“How sad, guess I’m going to have to resort to making you help us.”

Dawnshade vanished. He reappeared right next to her and kicked her off her hooves.

“You big meanie!” screamed Pinkie Pie.

She attacked, but Dawnshade vanished and kicked into her flank. Pinkie Pie then ploughed against the earth.

The owl tried to swoop at unicorn, but he tilted his head and fired beams from his eyes that struck the owl down.

Spike ran to Granny Smith and Cherliee, purple energy appeared over him. He was then in the sky next to Dawnshade.

“Hey! Put him down!” yelled Cherliee.

“I’m taking the baby dragon as a positive reinforcement. You see, if Twilight doesn’t take a hundred lives and have them all bodies here within twenty-four hours, then there’s going to be rather grave consequences, one which will involve me taking the lives myself, starting with this thing!”

“Help, Twilight!” shouted Spike.

“I’m coming!” Twilight was staggering up.

The two changed into a comet that trailing off.

“No!”

“Twilight, hold steady, I’ll see what I can do about those wounds,” said Cherliee.

“I need to go after Spike!”

“But he’s threatening to kill him.”

“Do you really expect me to take a hundred lives?”

“Lassies got a point. I say we chase after that varmit and show him a thing or to,” said Granny Smith.

“I’m in,” responded Pinkie Pie as she limped over.

Twilight just gave a dishearten. “This isn’t going to be enough, Granny Smith, do you know when your grandchildren, Applejack and Big Mac will be back.”

“I’m afraid not for a while dear.”

Trying to think Twilight was only disgruntled. “We won’t even be able to get Rarity, so we’ll just have to make do with this.”

“You honestly tell me that you’re going into battle with some old hag, an injured pony and one, who I bet still can’t fight.”

They had frozen petrified faces. Pinkie Pie mumbled before she could scream.

“It’s Rainbow Dash!”

“Please don’t say you’ve came here to fight, not now!” pleaded Twilight.

“I should probably take that as an insult, but I’ll just brush it aside for now. Right now, we both have a common enemy.”

“You’re not talking about that meanie, Dawnshade? Aren’t you like on the same side?” questioned Pinkie Pie.

“He wants to rule over this place, I want to rule over this place, doesn’t really work when you put the two together and I even doubt he’ll want to share and I don’t want to either. But because he’s so much stronger and faster than me, which isn’t right by the way, I can see whose going to get his way at this rate. So because you also dislike him Twilight, but your odds aren’t any better alone...”

“You figure we may as well team up.”

“Yeah, think about it, you and me, two strongest fighters around teaming up to fight that guy.”

“I don’t know. He seems like he’d be still more powerful, even with us both combined.”

“Uh, well it’s the best we’ve got, unless you want to go back to what you had before.”

“I guess you’re right, so okay, I’ll do it, I’ll team up with you to stop Dawnshade. But so long as you remember to help save Spike as well. If he’s gone, you can forget this team-up and you’re own.”

“A bit of an unthought proposition, but fine, I’ll make sure the baby dragon isn’t hurt. However I suggest you leave your little bandwagon you got there. They’ll only be holding us back.”

“Fine.”

“Twilight, you can’t be serious,” said Cherliee. “That’s Rainbow Dash, you can’t just go on your own.”

“I have no choice. I’m sorry to say this, but Pinkie Pie, you’re too badly hurt and Granny Smith, you’d also sadly hold us back. Rainbow Dash at least I don’t need to look out for. But I will need Applejack and Big Mac and come after us.”

“Okay, Twilight, we trust you, so you can count on it,” replied Cherliee.

“Alright, let’s go Rainbow dash,” said Twilight levitating up to her.

“Finally, let’s go… ally.”

The two dashed off.

“This could be bad,” said Pinkie Pie.

“Not so. Rainbow Dash won’t turn on Twilight, so long as there’s a stronger foe. The two together will be a force to be reckoned with and I’m sure Dawnshade’s in for a world of hurt that he’ll regret what he’s done,” said Granny Smith. “Now, let’s get my grandkids so we can join the fight as well.”

*

“Stop trying to run away from me!” screamed Dawnshade. He bit Spike by the tail and carried him over to his chariot. The dragon flailed at him, but it was to no avail. “It wouldn’t even matter if you did manage to get away from me. I’d just find you again with my scouter.”

He threw Spike into the crater and his horn glowed magically causing the chariot to flip over Spike.

“That’ll keep you still so I can just get some, huh?” Dawnshade’s scouter acted up. “What the, that can’t be right. I know this is a dragon, but it’s a baby dragon. How is it that it has a Power level of six-hundred and thirty-seven?” He trotted back to the chariot. “Must be a malfunction with the...” The scouter then went up once more. “Okay, this thing better be broken, because if one of these two approaching power levels is really Twilight’s, there’s going to be consequences.”

*

Flew over the sea Rainbow Dash and Twilight had been silent for a while.

“Mind asking what that guy was wanting with you anyways?”

“Something that I’m from Empire race that got destroyed, but I was some kind of infant first wave assault that escaped whatever happened.”

“He told you that? Weird? Said I was some sort of Pegasi, because of the wings I have.”

“Doesn’t really matter what he says. This guy means business with all of us. Just hope you watch my back and you watch mine.”

“No problem. Just remember that after I’ve removed this guy from the picture, its back to world domination baby.”

“And back to me stopping you I guess.”

“Heh, feel free to try. I have this super awesome technique I’ve almost mastered. Problem is that I intended it for you, but I may have to use it on this guy, but only if it comes to it. The problem is that I need to build up a lot of momentum to use it and I haven’t figured out any short cuts exactly for it, so don’t count on me showing it.”

“Fine by me, I didn’t agree to this just so we could study each other’s moves.” Twilight saw the massive crater in field. They then saw Dawnshade glaring at them. “There he is.”

“Let’s get this over with.”

They flew over the unicorn and stamped onto the ground. They then turned to face Dawnshade.

“You know, I’m having three problems Twilight. One, didn’t I tell you to meet me at that crummy old place with a hundred corpses, two, why don’t I see any corpses and three, why are you here with a useless Pegasi.”

“Watch what you call me, bub,” snapped Rainbow Dash.

“I never planned to go through with your deal Dawnshade. Never said I would. Now where’s Spike!”

“Safe under my aircraft device, called an air chariot, something invented by our race’s ingenuity.”

“Sounds really lame, if you ask me,” said Rainbow Dash.

“I don’t really care. I’m giving you one last chance to give me back Spike, get lost and never bother me again.”

“Oh listen to the tough talk. I’m afraid that isn’t happening however. So I’d go back to what I told you to do, unless you really need me to beat you senselessly, which will just be making you waste time.”

“Have it your way then.”

“Enough talking like I’m not here and let’s just do this thing!”

The two charged at Dawnshade and attacked him with a barrage of kicks and punches. Smirking Dawnshade parried them. He eventually pushed them back an astonishing distance.

“Okay, I was hoping two of us doing a head on frontal attack would be too much for him. So let’s try a fast manoeuvre!”

“Got ya.”

The two ponies fired balls of energy at Dawnshade. The unicorn and allowed the blasts to explode against him. Unphased he lifted bucked both Twilight and Rainbow Dash behind him.

The two rolled backwards in their air, but managed to catch on the ground.

“Darn it!” yelled Rainbow Dash.

“Don’t give up! e haven’t tried an attack from different sides yet! I’ll take left, you take right!”

“Fine!”

Both ponies appeared at Dawnshade’s flanks. They rushed him, but the unicorn flew up. The two ponies pursed, but Dawnshade had fired from his front hooves beams at them. Rainbow Dash and Twilight pushed each other out of the way.

The two landed next to each other, sweating and panting.

“Ready to give up?” questioned Dawnshade.

“Looks like I’ll have no choice but to use that technique,” Rainbow Dash whispered. “But I forgot to mention the attack’s accuracy, so I’m going to need you to hold him.”

“I think I can manage that, so long as you give me a warning.”

“Trust me, you’ll get a warning. By the way, I’m not retreating.”

“Huh?”

But Rainbow Dash burst away from the fight.

“Hahaha! Looks like the Pegasi finally came to her senses. It’s actually all you need to do Twilight, is just run away. But understanding you can’t just run from me and will need to collect a thousand corpses now.”

“I’m not sure I can find a grave that large.”

“Oh, sarcasm, not sure if I like my girls being sassy with me. Might have to make it ten thousand if this keeps going.”

“Might as well make it zero, because there’s no way I’m doing it!”

“You’re not going to make me come over there and spank you for being bad am I?”

“I’ve got a better idea!” shouted Twilight, charged at him. “How about I come over there and smack you senselessly!”

She punched and kicked at him, which Dawnshade was easily parried. “You can try, but you’re not going to do any better without a Pegasi backing you up.” He elbowed Twilight’s to the ground. He began to stamp on her. His horn then glowed and Twilight began to glow in a similar colour and was plucked off the ground.

“What are you doing? How is your horn glowing like that?”

“I’m using magic.”

“Magic?”

“Oh come on, you don’t know how to use magic. Its second nature to unicorn, it’s so simple that it’s like using a fifth leg. You have so many advantages when it comes to magic.”

Twilight was hurled back. The baby dragon was then able to see her from under the gap of the chariot.

“Twilight! Twilight!”

“Are you still going to resist me, Twilight, or do I have to keep beating the-.” Dawnshade scouter acted up. He then found this radiant and colourful drill of energy coming right at him. “Huh? Power level roughly one-thousand four-hundred, that’s far surpasses mine and it’s still building up at an exceeding rate! I’m going to have to…!”

A light shined around him. He noticed Twilight’s horn glowing.

“Like you said, second nature, especially when you see someone else do it.”

“Crud! I-I can’t get out of this!”

“Yeah, I maybe new to this, but it seems easy enough to use this spell that holds you.”

“Please! Twilight! Don’t do this! Be merciful! I’m sorry! I’m so sorry for the pain I’ve caused!”

“N-not going to help you,” stuttered Twilight.

“But you don’t understand! I’ve been so lonely and I just wanted the Unicorn Empire to live again so that I could return us to the glorious age! We use to be so happy! I promise! If you let me live, I-I’ll leave and not come back!”

The attack’s glow radiated over them. “You promise?”

“Yes!”

The glow vanished. Dawnshade jumped over the rainbow coloured attack, letting it rocket by and collide way pass into the ground and explode out into a cataclysmic explosion that had an impact that swept all across the area.

As the smoke cleared, Rainbow Dash stood in the crate caused by the attack.

“Darn it! Twilight! I almost had him with the Sonic Rain Boom! What happened! You were doing something and all of a sudden!”

Twilight craned back up. “It’s alright, Rainbow Dash, Dawnshade’s…” Dawnshade bucked her in the face. The Unicorn then fired out a beam from his mouth that struck Rainbow Dash and ignited into an explosion.

“Y-you promised.”

“Yeah sorry, I didn’t mean to lie.” Dawnshade stamped on her. “But I really have this problem with dying. It’s actually the one thing I never liked about our old ways, about unicorns having to be proud to die in battle. I’ve always preferred to life your life its fullest.” His scouter acted up again. “Oh come on, the dragon again, power level over one-thousand-three-hundred now. I’m just going to have to ignore this thing when it comes to that dragon.”

Giving another stomp, there was a boom. Spike crashed out of the chariot. He was twice his size and had a bestial with sharpened teeth, beady eyes and talons. He spoke in a monstrous tone.

“You leave Twilight, alone!”

“Spike?” questioned Twilight confused.

The dragon crashed into Dawnshade. The unicorn was hurled through the air screaming.

Pacing forward, Spike began to revert back into his original form.

“Spike?”

“Twilight!”

The baby dragon rushed over to Twilight.

“What was that?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well good job, I think you showed that unicorn what for.”

“He did? Did he?”

Dawnshade struck Spike in the neck, knocking him unconscious. Using the magic of his horn to pick Spike up, Dawnshade observed him.

“What are you? A dragon only grows stronger the more greedy it gets and you’re far too young to even be able to change. But oh well, you’ll make an excellent war beast or at least you would’ve, if you hadn’t shown how easy you would be to turn against me.” Dawnshade’s armour had been cracked wide enough to show a visible bruise.

Dawnshade was ready to buck him, but Twilight dropped from behind and hooked her arms around Dawnshade’s and was able to rear him up.

“What are you doing?”

“Rainbow Dash, try and do that Sonic Rain Boom thing again!”

“You do realise that with you and Dawnshade like that, you’ll be struck by it to?”

“I think we’ve ran out of options! Just finish him”

“Fine, but you have no idea how good it’ll be to be rid of you.”

“Glad I’m doing you a favour, now do it!”

The Pegasi rushed off into a colourful rainbow that swept into the sky. She zigzagged across the air.

“You can’t be serious! You’re actually going to sacrifice yourself?”

“You said that unicorns found it a great thing to die in battle.”

“But I don’t and neither should you! Just give up this foolishness!” A time went by Dawnshade was unable to break out and Rainbow Dash had transformed into the large cone of rainbow energy that loomed towards them.

“Here she comes!” jested Twilight.

“L-look, I’ll leave this place, I’ll get going! Just stop this!”

“Fool me once, shame on you, shame me twice, prepare to get a giant rainbow attack to the face!”

“I mean it! Just let me go! Please!”

Both were struck full on by the attack and exploded against them.

Once the smoke built up begun to clear, Rainbow Dash trotted over to where she found Dawnshade laid helpless, his armour nearly destroyed, his body bruised and bloody.

“Can’t believe… this is to be my death… can’t believe that someone sacrificed herself, just to defeat me.”

“If it doesn’t make you feel any better, the group you found Twilight with are probably going to use the Orbs of harmony, which I will allow, to revive her back.”

“What? Orbs of harmony?”

“That’s right. Seven items, that if you bring them together a mystical being comes out and grants you any wish you want.”

“Seriously! And here I thought that was all just a rumour, but now that it’s true, my comrades will come to this continent and use them to revive me!”

“What?”

“That’s right. This scounter isn’t just a power measuring device, it’s a communication device that’s been feeding back to the other two unicorn this whole time. So they’ll have heard every word you just said.” Rainbow Dash’s face was pulled back horrified. “Oh a guess what, both are at least five times as strong as me and will be here in just a month, which means you’re all dead and I’ll be the one living it again! Hahaha!”

Roaring, Rainbow Dash stamped down on Dawnshade, silencing him for good.

*

Up on an aircraft vessel that was much like a hover car, it was crammed with ponies and the one owl.

“Mind telling me again why Twilight went ahead with that no good winged pony?” questioned Applejack, a pony with a cowboy hat and blonde hair.

“Cause Dawnlight had Spike and needed to go and save him,” replied Cherliee.

“I’m sure Spike would’ve been alright.”

“I guess Twilight didn’t want to risk anyone else,” said Granny Smith.

“Well that’s mighty selfish of her, to make that decision on her own.”

“How’s it selfish when she’s fighting alone to save all of us?” asked Pinkie Pie.

“The fact she chose to fight all alone without thinking of what we’d have to say about that!”

“Yeah, should’ve waited for us!” said a little small pony with red hair.

“You were supposed to go back home,” said a large male pony called Macintosh or otherwise known as Big Mac.

“Wait you guys!” shouted Cherliee flying the craft. “I think the battle’s over. I can see Rainbow Dash standing over that other unicorn- wait, it can’t be, is that, Twilight!”

Everyone squished up against the window and could see laid on her side was Twilight.

The air vessel came to a land and burst out first was Pinkie Pie followed by everyone else.

“Twilight!”

“We… we did it… Pinkie Pie.”

“Twilight, hold on, we’re here!” Pinkie Pie held Twilight.

“I don’t think… there’s much you can do to help… me. Sort of had to sacrifice myself to stop- Dawnshade. At least you can use the Orbs of harmony to revive me… if you can.”

“Don’t worry, Twilight, we will,” said Applejack.

“Well, it looks like this is it. Sorry about this.”

Closing her eyes, Twilight was now gone from this world.

There was a deep set of emotions that coursing from everyone.

“Saved the world again, huh, Twilight,” said Cherliee.

“Not exactly,” said Rainbow Dash.

Everyone turned to the Pegasi and placed their guards up.

“You want to throw down after all what’s just happened! Rainbow Dash!” yelled Applejack.

“That isn’t what I meant. I managed to catch Dawnshade’s last words. Apparently the device over his eye was keeping communications with other unicorns, over five times stronger than he is and heard about the Orbs of harmony. They’re now going to be here in just one month.”

“One month! That isn’t long!” panicked Applejack.

“Telling me, so I wouldn’t be wasting time making a celebration party because I’m letting you collect the Orbs of harmony to bring Twilight back. I’d prepare for the unicorn attack.”

“Thanks for the head up then.”

“No problem, by the way I’ll be taking the baby dragon if you don’t mind.” Rainbow Dash walked on over Spike.

“What, why?”

“The dragon was the one who pulled it off for us. Did a number to Dawnshade and distracted him. He did it by unlocking some sort of hidden potential, one I can hopefully train out of him to help us fight the unicorns.”

“Not letting you take Spike!” shouted Pinkie Pie.

“You really want to fight about this or do you want some cooperation with this temporary alliance to trust me with what I’m doing. After all, you have to imagine the honour of being able to train with the strongest and fastest pony on the continent.” Rainbow Dash lifted Spike by the tail with her teeth. “Be seeing ya.”

She rocketed off into a bright rainbow streak.

“Hold on!”

“Leave it, Pinkie Pie, she’s right, we need to cooperate and I don’t know what this is about a potential power that was able to help defeat Dawnshade, but if Spike has that, then maybe Rainbow Dash can focus on pulling it out, while we get to training. Twilight was as strong as even me after all and if there’s some guys five times stronger than someone who could defeat her, better get down to some training.”

“Eyup,” said Macintosh.

Still frowned, Pinkie Pie looked out to where Rainbow Dash had went off with Spike. “Alright, let’s do this.”

*

Listening over the last transmission of Dawnshade, just before they heard his head smashed, two unicorns sat in an empty barren land and enjoying some nice hay. One was a long stretchy tan coloured with an aquamarine mane that looked rather dumb. The other a beautiful blue female unicorn with a white mane. They both wielded armour like Dawnshade’s, but the long one wore black with red trimmings, while the female wore white with light blue trimmings.

“It looks like we know where we’re off next,” said the blue unicorn getting up.

“Yep, hope Dawnshade’s grateful for what we’re about to go through for him.”

“Snail, what makes you think we’re going to do anything for Dawnshade?”

“Um, but Trixie, aren’t we going there to get those Orbs of Element thingies and revive him?”

“Don’t be so stupid, why would we waste such an all powerful wish to revive him.”

“Because he was like, one of us?”

“Dawnshade wasn’t one of us. All he did was pretend. He’d pretend to show his pride that he was a unicorn and that he was at all noble and great, but the thing was that he was just a disgrace, a coward and a buffoon. The fact that the other unicorn and pegasi killed him saved me from doing it.”

“So why are we going there.”

“Use your imagination, Snail. With the Orbs of harmony, we could wish for anything, the return of the Unicorn Empire, wealth and even infinite power. Oh I like that last one, infinite power, could you imagine someone like me with that?”

“Oh, yeah infinite power would be great.”

The two got onto a pair of chariots. The transportations lifted up and sped onwards.