• Published 1st Jul 2013
  • 1,148 Views, 18 Comments

Sonic the hedgehog: Adventures in Equestria - ZombieBrony22



Sonic goes in Equestria and meets a new monster on the way... the Thinworx!

  • ...
 18
 1,148

Chapter 5: The Thinner Generator

Author's Note:

2021: And here we are, at the very end. My thoughts? Well... I definitely see where the response came from, and to those who were here all those years ago, I sincerely apologize for my immature behavior. No matter what my age was, it wasn't right to lash out the way I did. However, time passes, and I can gladly say that I've come a long way from this point. Not just in writing, but in life as a whole! So no matter what happens, whether it's your work being picked apart by people who were, again, just trying to help or sharing their opinion, or something more general like a break-up, or problems with mental health, or anything in those terms– never give up. One day you just may be able to look back on those times and smile over how things have changed for the better. With that out of the way, here it is: the finale of Sonic the Hedgehog: Adventures in Equestria.

Sonic looked back to see nothing.

“Again?!” asked Sonic.

"Let’s git ‘em!” said AJ.

"They must be heading in whatever “The place” is!” said Sonic.

Then a BIG beacon came out of nowhere.

"A portal!” said Tails.

They hopped in to find a thinner dam!

“WHOA!” said Mickey.

“How did they –” asked Mina.

"Those tubes must be connected to the thinner pools!” said Gus.

Then the beacon banged up! A big wave splashed.

“Of course! This must be the cause of the thinner waves!” said Sonic.

Then Ash charged at Sonic!

The Doc knocked him out of the way! The Doc is now falling to his death.

“DOC!” said Oswald.

“Shame. To bad he’s toon.” joked Ash.

Oswald turned in rage trying to shock him to be flown away by LD.

"Oswald!” said Mickey.

Then a portal opened for LD to throw Oswald back to Wasteland. He flew out, then Gilda pushed him in.

“Bye!” said Gilda.

“Welcome to “The place” Sonic!” said Ash.

Sonic was face to face with Ash.

Then a thinworx grabbed the rest but Sonic, RD, and Mickey.

“Time to die!” said LD.

Mickey thinned the thinworx.

"Wow! Send another one, oh, and the rat’s brush.” said LD.

It ate it and got cannons! It tried to blast then it turned green and got sick.

“Wow!” said Lightning Dust.

"You can’t eat the brush.” said Mickey.

“I’ll get Oswald back while you fight.” said Gus.

"OK.” said Mickey. So they fought while Gus rounded up Oswald, Ash then snatched Mickey’s brush from his hands.

“Hey!” said Mickey. Ash then thinned RD’s wings

“OWWW!” said Rainbow Dash in pain. Ash splashed Sonic to the end of the dam.

They thought it was over, then a robot hand shot out!

“YOU WILL NOT HURT MY FRIENDS! LET THEM GO!” said the animatronic Mad Doc.

Holding the thinner generator and threw it in the rest of the thinner.

"OK, OK!” said Ash, so he let Sonic go. Just then a cart came with Princess Celestia.

Celestia!” said Princess Twilight.

“Shall we take them away?” asked Guard #1.

“Let Twilight do it.” said the goddess.

“Really? Oh, thank you Princess Celestia!” said Twilight in joy.

So she took them away. Then Gus came with Oswald.

“Oswald!” said a painted Mad Doc. Then a sparkle came and a familiar wizard came… Yen Sid!

"Yen!” said Celestia.

"You know him?” asked Mickey.

"He has a library section in Canterlot!” said Celestia.

"Wait, I thought Star Swirl the Bearded does.” said Twilight in confusion.

“Ahh. You have completed my life – long spell.” said Yen Sid.

“Wait are you…” asked Twilight. Then Yen Sid grabbed his brush and dabbed thinner on his hand to reveal a blue hoof.

“My name is Star Swirl.” said Yen. Mickey was in shock. So was Twilight meeting her hero.

"You see, I tried to perfect my new form but failed, then I created Wasteland. Many years later you completed it!” said Star Swirl.

So Yen Sid opened a portal for Mickey, Oswald, and Gus to go home.

Then Sonic frowned.

“What’s wrong?” asked RD.

"I've just realized, after all my friends I lost, I now have to leave my greatest.” said Sonic.

“I belive I can help with that.” said Twilight. So she used a spell that made a bright light. Then Sonic looked around and realized what happened… Mobius and Equestria merged! So Ash and Lightning Dust went to prison. THE END.

Comments ( 15 )

This is so devastatingly bad it hurts.

2803403
Haven't been looking at new stories much but it's always a pleasure to see you still on them.

2803709 Likewise.

2803440 How you're able to read and comprehensively understand this story is beyond me.

Spyro_Cynderfangurl
thanks! at least SOMEone likes my story.:twilightangry2:

2804062 if this is about all the paragrapthey told me to make one every time a new character speaks for the first time.

2804971

I don't know what you were trying to accomplish by pointing that out, as that is one of the many, many things wrong with this fic.

Comment posted by ZombieBrony22 deleted Jul 1st, 2013
Comment posted by ZombieBrony22 deleted Feb 22nd, 2021
Comment posted by ZombieBrony22 deleted Feb 22nd, 2021

Try to get an editor, it will help a lot. Also I loved this story.

Comment posted by Panzerkampf deleted Feb 22nd, 2021
Comment posted by ZombieBrony22 deleted Feb 24th, 2021

Making new zombie fimfic! The Trotting Dead.:pinkiehappy:

2804971
Well, little me, liking something isn’t forced, as we(?) come to learn. Wait, why am I even replying to this? Kinda meaningless since, well...

Login or register to comment