• Published 1st Jul 2013
  • 1,148 Views, 18 Comments

Sonic the hedgehog: Adventures in Equestria - ZombieBrony22



Sonic goes in Equestria and meets a new monster on the way... the Thinworx!

  • ...
 18
 1,148

Chapter 4: Darkened Love. [A.K.A: Ashdust]

“You don’t mean…” asked Sonic.

“Yep. LD has a crush on Ash!” said Mina.

“Well, we should of seen that coming! said Gus.” Then a blot pool bubbled!

“YOU GUYS MADE A BLOT POOL IN EQUESTRIA?!” asked Mickey in shock.

“Yep.” said Ash.

"No!” said Spike seeing Carousel Boutique inert!

“Friends I need your help!” said a Spanish voice.

“JAMFACE!” exclaimed Gus.
“I’m trapped in here! This cage is dropping to the thinner pool!” said Jamface.

"Amy, use your guardian!” said Gus.

“Ok!” said Amy.
She used her guardian and Jamface floated out.

"Thank you my friends!” said Jamface in relief watching the cage fall.

“No problemo!” said Oswald.

"I’ll get ‘em!” said Knuckles.

“No, WE’LL get them. Team huddle!” said Sonic calling the Mane 6, Mickey, and Oswald over.

"We need to get to their lair in my world. We can take the projector Ash and LD used.” said Sonic.

They jumped into a “ My little pony” labeled projector.

They headed there when… the blot pool raised and flew in it! Ash jumped in the way and grew and grew to the storm blot!

“No!” said Sonic.

"Yes!” said LD no longer in the trance.

“Yes! I have done it!” said Ash in a darkened voice.

Then LD was racing to Sonic’s world when the thinworx leader hopped in the way!

"AHHHHH!” shouted LD being eaten in one bite whole!

“Whoa!” said Sonic.

Blot Ash headed straight at it!

"Really?” asked Gus.

They went to Ash’s RV

"What do we find?” asked Sonic.

“Ah know.” said Applejack.

AJ found a button that changed the RV to a big lair.

“Whoa. Good work AJ.” said Sonic looking at the giant core.

Then, Blot Ash ate the RV. then, Oswald found the Mad Doctor!

"Doc!” said Oswald.

“Mickey hand me the brush!” said the Mad Doc.

Mickey was confused.

“It may sound crazy, but it’s either give me the brush or watch everyone and everything turn inert and they will destroy our worlds!” said the Doc.

Mickey handed him the brush, then he painted in the bridge

“Yeah!” said Mickey.

Then, a thinworx smashed Mickey!

“Welcome RD!” said a new LD!

“How did you survive? Also nice makeover.” asked Sonic.

“Do you think we were fools? We programmed them to become what they eat!” said LD.

“Oh NOW the legs make sense?!” asked RD.

"Mick, Oswald you take care of the blot while we take care of the inside!” said Sonic.

“Ok!” said Oswald.

“Split up! AJ and Knuckles take down that center core! TS and Tails go take out as much blot as possible! Pinkie and Amy take care of replacing the brain! Rarity and Rouge take care of it’s eye sight! FS and Cream call your friends to help out! RD we’re taking care of this thing!” said Sonic.

So the epic fight began! Mickey and Oswald were on the outside.

“Okay we need a plan… I know! Mickey, use paint to take out the arms while Oswald makes a diversion!” said Gus.

Sonic and RD were fighting Thinworx Queen Lightning Dust.

"Get back here little guys!” said LD in power.

Meanwhile Mickey painted in the arms.

“What’s going on?” asked LD shaking in motion.

“You will NOT listen to a cartoon brush - cuddling rat! You will listen to ME!” said Ash struggling so hard he making some of the blot explode off!

“What happened?” asked Sonic.

"Change of plans! The others must distract the blot while we make it shrink to nothingness!” said Gus.

“You heard him!” said the Mad Doc.

“Alrighty then.” said Sonic. They did this until the blot wouldn’t explode.

“What happened?” asked Knuckles.

"I’m not a fool! I made it not explode one last time!” said LD. Ash knew LD had a crush on her. So did he!

Sonic knew this and was anxious to see who’ll tell first. Sonic was just about to find out. Pinkie and Amy made the brain explode to make thinner explode a port behind LD’s pod.

“What?” asked LD. Mickey and Oswald came in and reprogrammed the port.

"NOOOOO!” said LD turning to normal. The paint blot repainted the worlds and the blot exploded.

“No... No!" said LD freaking out. Just then Ash started whispering to her. Sonic eavesdropped. After Sonic stepped back his eyes were wide.

“What happened?” asked Rainbow Dash.

"Remember when we were so anxious to see who tells about the crush?” asked Sonic.

"It was both.” said Sonic.

Author's Note:

2021: Dear 11-year-old me, just say they're in love. Also, fun fact, I was originally going to write a sequel to this, including... the... Care Bears... yeah, I'm kinda grateful I never finished that one.