• Published 30th Jun 2013
  • 14,707 Views, 223 Comments

To be Young Again - Chatterjoy



A spell goes horribly wrong and Princesses Celestia and Luna find that they now have to take care of a young alicorn filly Twilight!

  • ...
12
 223
 14,707

Chapter 8

The caregiver pulled out the bottle of food. She was really the best as the filly was about to cry to get rid of this pain that so often came from her. The caregiver folded her legs underneath her, and the filly snuggled against her chest. She began to guzzle the formula. The toy and the caregiver were making words to each other, and the filly was interested. She sensed the mood was tense but knowing it wasn't about her the filly just stared at the caregiver.

As long as the toy didn't hurt the caregiver; Twilight could care less what they were doing. Suddenly the toy leaned up to the filly, and made a funny face. Twilight smiled back, but she refused to give up her bottle. Is that what the toy wanted? She would have to wait till she was done.

After the filly was done, she felt the familiar magic that was the caregiver and burped her. She loved the sound she made after she ate every time; it was funny and amusing. Twilight yawned and stretched. She was satisfied, and the caregiver wasn't going anywhere it seemed. Instead of the rocking the caregiver usually did she felt the shift in magic.

Twilight woke from her dozing; if the caregiver dared try to leave she would use her secret weapon of wailing. The toy began to rock her instead, and the caregiver watched. Good, the caregiver was making the toy understand on what to do. Her eyes slipped closed, and she knew warmth and black.

A brief respite hit Twilight when loud noises erupted from next to her, but a comforting shift helped her ease back into the blackness.

Another interruption of her black; the filly did not like it. It was stinky like earlier, and she knew the toy would try to do something. Instead of the magic from the toy she felt the magic from the caregiver. It was okay if the caregiver did it. If it made caregiver happy; it made Twilight happy. Besides the uncomfortable feeling left when they switched her triangles for new soft comfy ones.

Fully opening her eyes she looked between both the caregiver and the toy. They seemed a little serious. Curling she grabbed her tail that Twilight noticed had pretty colors running through it, and she began to chew it. The toy laughed and made faces, and Twilight giggled with her. The toy was so funny!

She wanted to be near the toy this time. The caregiver looked like she wasn't leaving anytime soon. Her wings were sore, and it was uncomfortable to use them, so she tried to use her legs this time. Twilight attempted to walk towards the toy. She fell after every step, but she wanted the sparkles! The filly would not give up till she got the prize she wanted.

After what seemed like ages the filly managed to get to the toy's side. The toy seemed proud, and the caregiver made a nice face and sound. It did not matter she just about had the sparkles. Without warning Twilight chomped on the mane of the toy. A sound erupted from the dark one and the caregiver, but the filly couldn't care now; she had what she wanted and she had gotten it herself.

She chewed on the mane, it did not taste as good as the caregiver's but it sparkled, and that was good enough. Besides the toy made a funny face that the caregiver did not give when she chewed on the colors. A sound erupted from farther away, and sounds could be heard from the other side. The caregiver stood, and the toy said something. The caregiver made a nice face and moved her head.

Twilight felt the magic of the toy, and she was lifted onto the mare's back. Oh goodie! The filly realized when she was on their backs they went to new places. Where would she go this time? It better be with the caregiver. The filly noticed they were heading towards the room where the caregiver was with the loud thingy. New things were in here now though.

They were funny looking, and all made nice faces when they walked in. Was it at the caregiver and the toy? NO! They cannot have them! The caregiver and the toy are hers! The filly will not share! Twilight was wrong when a pink one bounced to her. Next time she was on the ground she would have to try that.

It was making sounds, but Twilight could not keep up. The sounds were faster than what the caregiver and the toy used, and the filly wondered if the puffy one was broken. Was that what she was puffy? Yes, Puffy; a blue one soon shooed her away. It had pretty colors just like the caregiver.

Did it taste as good as the caregiver did? If she could get close enough; Twilight would have to find out. The blue one made motions with its front hooves. What was this one called? The motions made were foreign to her. She heard a sound come from the blue one. An easy sound; she would remember it later.

The caregiver was talking with another one. It had apples; she would call it Apple. It presented to the caregiver something new. Was it tasty too? A pretty glow covered the object, and it came closer to the filly. The caregiver was giving her a treasure! She immediately began to chew on it. Yes this was better than the sparkles and the colors.

She watched as the toy and caregiver made sounds with Apple and a pure white figure. Its voice was different; pretty but something else. A sound was heard that seemed to associate with this one, and like the blue one she would remember it later.

For another flying one came up to her. Its voice was soft and caring. Not as great as the caregiver's but much better than the color one. This one held a treat; did it taste good? The filly would call this one Soft. The sounds she made were so soft that even the filly could barely hear her. Soft seemed to want her to chew the object in her hoof.

The toy snatched it from her. A familiar 'No' was heard along with her name. The toy would get it later. The Soft one began to talk to the toy. The toy made funny faces again, and in a loud booming voice captured the Soft one. Twilight did not like this one bit at all! Too loud! She began to cry and kick; her new treasure falling from her mouth. Bad toy! Too loud!

The force of her kicking made her fall off the toy, but she soon felt something else. There was no magic glow of warmth. She felt warmth from this new creature. It looked nothing like she had seen before. She had no idea what to call it; it was too strange.

The treasure; where was it? This would not do! Twilight immediately began to cry again till she felt the caregiver's magic. She saw how she cleaned her treasure, and gave it back to her. Much better this was why the caregiver was the best. Tears still leaked from the filly's eyes, but the caregiver began to rock her, so Twilight calmed down. It was much more soothing, and better than the outburst.

Another loud sound echoed through the room though it was not as loud as the toy; it came from all of these newcomers. This time directed at her. Good, they should know. They are all her toys except the caregiver; she was special.

She was set on the floor this time, and the filly watched Apple talk with the caregiver. The white figure came up to her. She held something soft and had many sparkles like the toy. It was wrapped around her, and Twilight enjoyed this feeling. Rather than chew it this time she enjoyed the feel of it. It reminded her of the caregiver's warmth when she slept near her.

The strange creature came up to her again, and began to make funny sounds and faces. He would hide his face behind his claws then pop out at her. Every time he hid his face she anticipated the next face he would do, and when it happened the filly clapped her hooves together. Very good! This toy was good! Not as good as the dark toy, but he would have to do.

He looked spikey; he would be called Spikey then. The caregiver came up to her, and lifted her up. They came to a familiar room; yes this is where she had made things wet. Caregiver did not like that. She was given her bottle, and the delicious and wondrous feeling of being filled made her happy till she saw the caregiver eating different things.

What the caregiver had she wanted too! She tossed away her bottle, and made to chomp the bright round object that the caregiver had previously bit down on. "No," was the sound she heard from the caregiver. No? Why? The bad face was directed at her, but the filly wanted the bright round object. She repeated the caregiver's words. It should impress her.

The caregiver looked unhappy, and a bad feeling swept through the filly. She had to understand that the filly wanted to be like her! Apple walked up with another bright round object and mushed it up. Apple then began to feed it to her. She enjoyed it! She was eating what the caregiver was eating! It tasted good too. It was very different then the contents of the bottle.

The caregiver gave her back her bottle, and the filly satisfied complied with her. Many sounds were made during this time, but the filly didn't care she had succeeded in being closer like the caregiver and was satisfied. She had easily finished the bottle, and stared longingly at the bright round object.

She waved her hooves as if the object would magically come to her. The caregiver understood this time. Good, the caregiver learned fast. She mashed it like Apple did, and began to feed it to her. Twilight was the happiest filly in the world. When the food was eaten the toy made noises, and in her magic was the treat that Soft was going to give her earlier.

The toy made more noises and movements with the treat, and Twilight opened her mouth to catch it. It was placed gently in her mouth, and the filly began to chew the soft treat. An explosion of flavors hit her mouth, and she enjoyed it very much. The toy was forgiven.

The caregiver directed the toy to do something, and showed the other toys different things. Twilight could care less what they were doing. She was riding on the caregiver's back, and that was all that mattered. The filly then remembered the color one. She must taste those colors! Buzzing her wings she gently landed on the ground, and skimming it with her hooves headed back towards the other toys.

The caregiver had made a noise of surprise, and began to give chase. A game! A game with the caregiver! Marvelous! She must reach the color one before the caregiver caught her. Yes, similar to game with the toy. She zipped and heard flapping, and saw that the caregiver had taken off into the air.

A good face was painted on her features as she gently chased after Twilight. The caregiver was upon her, and a purple flash engulfed the filly, and she was ahead of the caregiver again. A beautiful sound was heard from the caregiver. Looking ahead she saw the other toys; Puffy was closest. She could hide there; Twilight zipped into Puffy's mane, and a gasp of surprise came from the pink object.

The caregiver was talking to Puffy, and the filly stuck her head out to spot her. The caregiver made a pretty face, and grabbed the filly with the warm glow. A sound made clear in her mind, 'bed'. No. No bed. Play! She latched onto Puffy, but the other white one came up to her.

She didn't really understand, "No." The white one made a sad face. Not good. Toys must be happy. She said something else, and the filly decided to comply, so Twilight let go of Puffy. The white one made a pretty face, and so did the caregiver. Okay play later. It is a promise. "Bai bai!" the sound bubbled from her. She waved a hoof like she had seen the toy do so often.

Puffy repeated her and waved. Good, Puffy would be good. The caregiver had picked up the treasure that she had forgotten was in her mouth, and had fallen when she made the sounds. Good, treasure was returned to her; the caregiver began to rock the filly to sleep. How she loved this motion. The caregiver was the best.

Twilight could not wait to play with her toys tomorrow as she was rocked to sleep.

Author's Note:

Taste the color of the rainbow lol! So now Twilight has more toys goodie!

Again comment, give some tips, the usual.