• Published 30th Jun 2013
  • 14,718 Views, 223 Comments

To be Young Again - Chatterjoy



A spell goes horribly wrong and Princesses Celestia and Luna find that they now have to take care of a young alicorn filly Twilight!

  • ...
12
 223
 14,718

Chapter 2

After a blinding flash, blurry eyes opened to see huge towers filled with skinny blocks. The small Alicorn felt a tightness in her stomach, and she didn't like this unfamiliar feeling. The young filly began to wail aloud in the hopes that somepony would hear her.

She attempted to get up, but only succeeding in falling. The foal decided that if she was going to get anywhere, she was going to have to wail louder, and so she did. She wailed so hard her throat began to hurt, but she registered only pain so she wailed even louder.

After what seemed like forever, the doorway suddenly swung open, and the filly saw a shape and white. White seemed to stand out the most, despite the flowing river of colors. Words were coming from the figure, but the filly couldn't understand, which only increased her frustration, causing her to cry louder.

The white figure gracefully walked up to her, and murmured more words into her tiny ear. Even though the filly couldn't understand what was being said, it felt comforting, and before she knew it the figure had her muzzle on her cheek. It was warm and it was delightful. Tears still streamed from her face but she felt a little better.

Another voice soon followed, much louder than the soothing one next to her. Again she could not understand what was being said, but the figure was dark and had a sparkling river flowing. The newcomer levitated one of the skinny blocks to her face and the young foal raised her forearms. She wanted to grab it! It looked fun, but her hooves caught nothing till she caught the white figure.

The filly glanced up and noticed the dark one had set down the skinny block and was now asking more questions as the white one continued to nuzzle.

The filly felt herself being pulled up and set upon the white figure's back. Everything looked smaller up here and she felt tall. All of a sudden the dark one bursted out in a loud noise, and the filly was startled began to wail aloud again. The same warm feeling enveloped her tiny body that lifted her up and began to rock her till she knew black.

Author's Note:

I plan on alternating. We'll have the normal view if you can call it that and then the baby view.

What do you think any comments?

I'll just keep updating till I get burned out for today lol.

EDIT: Only small edits this time. I meant I can't really make this chapter long because there is not much that happened while Twilight was awake. I can only pull it so far.