• Published 30th Jun 2013
  • 14,718 Views, 223 Comments

To be Young Again - Chatterjoy



A spell goes horribly wrong and Princesses Celestia and Luna find that they now have to take care of a young alicorn filly Twilight!

  • ...
12
 223
 14,718

Chapter 12

The filly watched the caregiver walk away. She knew something bad was going on and it was leaving a bad effect on the caregiver; even her toys were broken in some way.

Woona spoke something to her, and the filly could only catch that she was about to get fed. Good, she still had the pains. The thought however of Woona feeding her made a cold pain flash in her gut. No, the caregiver would feed her today.

"Bai-Bai!" The filly exclaimed, and in a purple flash the foal was gone.

The next sight Twilight saw was the caregiver. She was pacing, and at the filly's entrance looked surprised. Good, the caregiver should be happy to be in her presence. A growl came from the filly's stomach; it had released some tension in the pains, but it was just coiling up again for another growl.

"Bad Twilight," the caregiver said. She had the bad look, and a word formed in the filly's head.

Sorry.

"Sowy," the filly said; trying to mimic the sound that had formed inside her head.

The caregiver showed a good face. Perhaps, if the filly used this magic word more often, it would yield good results. The caregiver yelled something and gotten a gruff reply. She must have talked to one of the shinies that littered this place. Whatever, that was boring. The filly looked around the large bed she was currently sitting on; a pretty fluffy design greeted her eyes.

Was it tasty?

Twilight focused on her horn, and she enveloped the fluffy object in her magic and brought it to her mouth. She began to chew the ends which had stringy materials. It didn't taste all that wonderful, but the object carried the scent of the caregiver; that is all it needed to make it valuable to the little filly.

Suddenly, a golden glow enveloped the fluffy object. The caregiver wanted it, but she had gotten to it first so it belonged to her! The filly refused to let go of the object, and she continued to chew on it. The nice sound erupted from the caregiver. Oh! Was this a game? The filly loved games.

The caregiver would tug harder, and in turn the filly held on more with her mouth. This was fun! The caregiver seemed to want to win, and the filly's mouth was getting sore from attempting to hold onto the fluffy object. Should she give the caregiver her victory?

The filly didn't have to choose as a noise, and a shiny with the bottle, that Twilight had come to know as her food, was brought in. Twilight let go of the pillow, and in her excitement enveloped the bottle in her own glow and brought it down to her lips. The filly began to guzzle greedily and stared up at the caregiver. She had a good face.

The caregiver said something and began to curl up around Twilight. The filly loved it when the caregiver supported her while she fed. The caregiver seemed tired and once she was curled around the filly she was instantly asleep. The little filly giggled and levitated her bottle up to a table and out of the way.

Giggling again the filly grabbed the pillow from earlier with her magic, and she snuggled against it while snuggling her back with the caregiver's side. The filly soon followed into slumber.

A sad noise interrupted the black that the filly loved so much. Opening her tiny lavender eyes; Twilight saw the caregiver with a sad face. Incredibly sad and down it broke the filly's heart. She would have to issue a game of some sorts; make the caregiver have good faces again.

"Tia!" the filly cried lifting her hooves up in a wanting motion to be on her back. "Up! Up!" Twilight cried waving her hooves in delight. The caregiver smiled and complied with her wishes. Good, if the filly kept this up she would have the caregiver wrapped around her hoof.

The filly felt the familiar pull of the magic the caregiver so often wrapped her up in. The ground got farther away, and before the filly could utter another sound; she was put on the caregiver's back. Her white fur soft to the touch and her flowing colors so wonderfully close. Yet, this was not good enough.

"Up!" Twilight cried again trying to make the caregiver understand that she desired to be completely off the ground. The caregiver made a nice sound and with a rustle of feathers; the filly soon found herself higher than she ever felt. Except for the time when the mix rudely dropped her, and she had delivered a fitting punishment.

At first the caregiver went slow in her flight, and Twilight enjoyed the nice view she was getting from upon her back. The filly could see all the shinies on the floor below them gazing up with curious eyes. Too bad, the caregiver was hers and only she was allowed to do this; the shinies would have to find some other way to mimic her genius.

The caregiver would turn hallways very slowly, probably to make sure the filly did not fall off. Good, the caregiver knew to be easy on her but now the slow was getting boring, "Zoom! Zoom!"

Twilight tried to replicate the noise that Luna had made with her tasty treat, it seemed associated with being in the air, why not now? The caregiver made another wonderful, musical sound, and the filly felt the slight pickup in speed. Good, this was as fast as she wanted to go. The larger pony of course still slowed down, and she took turns slowly but the filly could care less.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" the filly squealed, when after a hallway turn the caregiver picked up speed again. Looking down she could see her other toys, and the other pure white one look up at her noise making. Their faces were very amusing.

The caregiver exchanged words with the toys below, and the Toy got angry, and she began to shout at the caregiver. Bad toy! The Toy is not allowed to yell at the caregiver, only she is allowed that honor! The Toy would be punished later, in the meantime she needed to get the caregiver moving again.

"WEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The Toy began to scream at the caregiver again, and suddenly her face turned to one of hurt. The pure white one played with her face, and she screamed at both the Toy and the caregiver. This was highly amusing; Puffy came and talked with Rawr-y, and the conversation seemed to take a turn. For better or for worse the filly couldn't say but now she was interested.

Dash-y came up to her and began to speak to her; not that it mattered, Twilight could barely understand any of the sounds she was making. All she knew or at least thought she knew was that when the blue one turned around and presented her colorful tail, Twilight thought she wanted to chew it. Who was she to disappoint? Opening her mouth and carefully leaning to the side she chomped down on Dash-y's tail.

"YOW!" the blue screamed. Fortunately she didn't drag Twilight off of the caregiver. Good, otherwise she would have to punish the blue one. Apple said something to the colorful flier, and the latter made a funny face. The filly glanced towards the caregiver to be met with a stern look. Twilight thought about letting go of Dash-y's tail, as it seemed that is what the caregiver wanted as well.

The filly slowly let go of the blue one's tail and the flier rubbed it affectionately, while muttering something. Perhaps she should use the new magic word she learned.

"Sowy," the filly said, while looking at the caregiver. The toys below made a sound all at once except for Dash-y who just continued to cradle her tail and mutter something else incomprehensible. The caregiver seemed to get into conversation with the Toy. A joyful face quickly spread upon the dark toy.

A question was made and the caregiver shook her head, and before the filly could even register what was about to happen a loud and very forceful sound echoed in the hallway. Twilight had to grab hold of the caregiver's mane; the filly could even tell that the caregiver was having a hard time, as the sound of her feathers beating the air underneath her got louder and quicker.

The filly noticed that Puffy had been blown into the wall, and the other toys were having problems as well with this booming force. The filly began to panic, as her hooves were forced to let go of the caregiver's mane. Fortunately, the caregiver caught her in the warm glow, and that feeling left the filly feeling calm and protected.

The dark toy scrunched up and said her magic word. Thief! How dare the toy take her magic word and use it on the caregiver! The caregiver seemed to agree with her, and let out her own boom voice upon the toy. Puffy was still lodged in the wall, but now Dash-y and Soft followed her and squished poor puffy. The dark toy seemed to be the only one not struggling as much as the others, as Apple had to catch Rawr-y.

Before the filly could realize it the hallway began to get hotter. Twilight began sweating and the sticky moisture was making her white triangle highly uncomfortable. Gazing at the toys below most of them seemed to be shivering. Was there two temperatures in the room? Whatever it was, the filly was hot and uncomfortable and issued her trademark wailing.

The caregiver instantly recognized the cry and she gave a sad look to the dark toy who returned it, and in a golden flash the filly found herself in the water room where the caregiver and her would play in the water and make funny faces together. Twilight still had a few renegade tears stream down her face, but other than that the filly calmly awaited her playful plunge into the wetness with the caregiver.

She felt the magic tug at her white triangle and dispose of it, and she watched as the same magic started the tub and the water began to fill it. When it was full the caregiver lowered both herself and Twilight into the wetness where the young filly began to play in the water.

Twilight noticed the very sad face that the caregiver wore and began to do what the toy did best, and that was make funny faces and look ridiculous.

"Pffftbbbttt bleh bleh brrrrrgggg pfffbfbfbfbfb."

The caregiver began to mimic her face and sounds with enthusiasm, and Twilight giggled in glee. Good, the caregiver needed to learn how to have fun. The caregiver finished, lifted the filly up in the warm glow, and dried them both off. The pretty gold flash appeared and before Twilight knew it she was in a place filled with beautiful sights.

The place was filled with colors and scents that almost smelled as good as the caregiver. She must explore more of this wondrous place. As Twilight got ready to zip around on her wings the caregiver held her up in her magic and placed the filly on her legs. The caregiver walked a few paces away and looked at Twilight expectantly.

Did the caregiver want her to walk towards her and use the wonderful appendages on her back to do so? The filly took one step forward, and she looked at the caregiver; she saw in her eyes a little bit of hope. Yes, this is what the caregiver wanted. The filly took two more steps only to fall onto her snout.

The filly looked up to see that she was still not very close to the caregiver at all. She held back her frustration and lifted herself back up. Twilight took more steps towards the caregiver with a look of sheer determination on her face. She would reach the caregiver no matter what!

Finally, after a few more falls the filly made it to the caregiver. Twilight gazed into the bright pools of the one she cared for the most. The caregiver smiled sweetly at the filly and walked away from her. The filly felt a desperate tug in her heart and almost felt like crying.

Does she want me to keep walking towards her? Fine! I'll be able to get to her so many times she will be sick of me! The filly began walking again towards the caregiver. Every time she got to her prize the filly noticed that the caregiver would just walk again. Before Twilight knew it, though she had walked towards the caregiver without falling.

Darkness grew in the sky and the filly looked up curiously to see a sad face upon the caregiver and to see her horn aglow with the magic Twilight loved to feel so much. The giant yellow ball in the sky seemed to be lowering, and when it was completely drowned by the land the caregiver's horn ceased its glow.

The filly yawned and felt the caregiver lift her up onto her back; the white fur being a soft cushion as always. The caregiver didn't even have to rock her as she heard a soft musical sound leave the caregiver's body that drifted Twilight into the ever so peaceful black.

Author's Note:

Sorry that it took so long for the update. But I do hope that it was worth the wait!

An ending is in sight I have it planned out!