• Published 26th Jun 2013
  • 4,174 Views, 465 Comments

Pinkie Pie's Fourth-Wall Breaking Variety Show - Alex Warlorn



Pinkie Pie with one camera and a TV studio all to herself invites her friends over for antics that can't effect the outside world and sneak some peeks at alternate timelines. What fun will the ponies have when anything is possible?

  • ...
7
 465
 4,174

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 5 Part 2

Pinkie Pie's Real 4th Fourth Wall Breaking Reality Show
The official Non-Canon of the "Pony POV Series"
Opening by Alex Warlorn

The camera flicked on as Pinkie Pie held up some signs, most of them drawn quite elegantly, if in crayon.

Okay. This is part 2 of this episode.

Here's a quick run down of everypony that's here right now in the studio. Hopefully I didn't miss anypony.

Each of the names had its own card and a tapped on picture.

Twilight Sparkle.
Dark World Twilight The Unicorn disguised as Trixie.
Dark World Applejack Disguised As Apple Fritter
Dark World Rarity Disguised Her 'Normal' Self
And Now The One and Only Trixie.
Apple Pie (told not to use her real name)
Dark World Spike Hidden under invisibility Spell
Fluttercruel (Reharmonized World)
Rainbow Dash (Reharmonized World)
A bushwoolie named Eager from somewhere (pretending to be Apple Pie's plushie)
Dark World Derpy
And the Doctor (He seems to show up in every fanfic the writer writes now whether he's welcome or not. THe author is considering giving away free pears to keep him away.)
Me.
My foster mother. Cup Cake.
My birth mother. Sue Pie.
And Twilight Sparkle's mother Starlight Sparkle.

Whoa. 16 all in here at once. It's sure super crowded in here! Super-so with all grown up Spike under that illusion magic! And with our world's AJ and Spike might be coming back looking for Twilight as she zapped herself back here when she was supposed to be resting and we'll have eighteen! I really need to set a head count limit for how many ponies we have inside the studio at once or we'll suffer from character overload and the plot will just grind to a halt! I really need to start coaxing some ponies out of here. And then there's the Cutie Mark Crusaders maybe coming back to show off their fireworks, and that'll be over twenty which is way too many and could never fit that many inside the studio. This place is a rental! I got it so cheap because it's so small and nopony else wanted it! Heh, as one of our fans in the comments section said, this is non-canon, but it has its own canon, isn't that a contradiction as Apple Pie would say?

Trixie looked at 'Trixie' dully meanwhile. "Okay sis', you can drop the illusion spell. Please don't tell me you've been masquerading as ME this whole time! That is rude! Very rude!" Trixie got in 'Trixie's face'.

"She was doing it with my permission Trixie," Twilight quickly said, "It was all just in, fun and games."

"Trixie told you a million times sis that Trixie doesn't like that game. You think I wouldn't know it was you? I can sense our family's magic signature clean off you." Of course, since she was sensing HER OWN Element of Magic beating inside DarkWorld!Twilight Sparkle, that was what Trixie was sensing for you audience members who can't figure it out. "Now drop that illusion right now!"

Pinkie Pie dropped the signs and went back to her mothers, "Hey! Mom and er, mom." She gently turned them to be facing the other way, "Can you tell me how you met pa', and Mr. Cake?"

The two women were quick to dive into those stories.

'Trixie' signed and dropped the image.

Trixie stared … then said to Twilight, "WHY didn't you tell me you had an identical sister too?! Is there NOTHING that is Trixie that Twilight Sparkle is not more of?! Is nothing that is Trixie's Trixie's alone?!"

The what if television sputtered to life in the corner.
+++
"Who are you?!" Said a blue unicorn with a white mane in a business suit to a lighter blue unicorn.

"I am Azure Lulamoon, Trixie's big sister. And this my mother Hazel."

"No! I am Checkmate Monarch and I am Trixie's big sister and my mother is dead!"

"Incorrect!" "I have to politely disagree." "Nope!" "Nuh-uh!" Said four blue mares. "We're Trixie's sisters and our mother is Morgan!"

(Azure Lulamoon, Hazel, and Checkmate Monarch are copyrighted to their respective creators and tumblrs.)
+++
"NO MEANS NO!" Twilight Sparkle snapped at Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, "I am not switching your species and that's final! I never meant to cast that spell in the first place with the fillies! It was just for research!"

"But I wanna fly Twilight!"

"And I want a connection even deeper with my animals!"

"Pinkie Pie you get all your boundless energy from being an Earth Pony, and Fluttershy you can take care of half your animals -because- you can fly."

"But-"

"No buts! And did you think how it would hurt your parents if you did that? How much it would hurt them if you did that?! Have you looked at Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Applejack? They're being torn apart inside because the fillies refuse to let me change them back! It's torture for them!"
+++
"All . . . all asleep now." An adult mare Applebloom whispered.

"Yes… so now we can sleep." Said the adult Sweetie Belle looking at the sleeping filly Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Twilight, and Trixie.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Scootaloo said covered in bruises.

Fluttershy gently and quitely opened the door ever so carefully as she came in.

"HEY! I'M BACK!" Pinkie Pie cheered hoping in front of Fluttershy. The foals eyes all snapped open.

"Oh bucking hay." Applebloom cursed.

"Applebloom! Language!" Fluttershy gasped.

That was when the foals shot out of bed.

+++

"Pinkie Pie! You don't want to do this!" RD pleaded strapped to a table.

"Oh of course I do. And you want to me." Said Nightmare Granfalloon as she touched her horn to RD's head. In an instant RD changed to a different animation style and lost wings. The Nightmre undid the restraints. "Now how do you feel?"

"Absolutely -dashing- darling. Thank you darling."

"It was my pleasure." They nuzzled.

In the corner Princess Rarity played with the CMC.

++++

"Uuuuuugh, what happened?" RD awoke groggy, realizing she was tied to a chair. "Wha-what's going on?"


"Oh don't worry darling." Rarity said coming into view. Now RD remembered, she had accepted a new blend of tea from Rarity.

"Your mother, after getting a few permission signature from the Equestria medical board, personally appointed me to turn you into a proper lady. And you're not leaving until you do. Now don't worry, we've arranged a stand-in Element of Loyalty and captain of the weather team until you've been fully reeducated. I'll untie you as soon as you Pinkie Promise not to cause trouble as you become the proper lady you should be."

+++

The screen fizzled out.

"What . . . in pony hell was that?" Trixie blinked.

"Pinkie Pie's non-canon what if machine, it's meant to show things that could have happened."

"Well if you thought it would distract Trixie you were wrong! Why didn't you tell me you had an near identical sister?"

Pinkie Pie whispered at the camera, getting right in your face and filling up the entire screen with her face, "Okay everypony! What you put in the comments appears in the story. Nopony besides me can see beyond the fourth wall. The camera can't leave the studio. The characters can be from any generation, toy or comic but they have to be from "My little Pony", and everypony STAYS in character! Everything that happens here is non-canon. Above all, have fun."
-

Twilight chuckled uncomfortably, and finally gave trixie the biggest, most uncomfortable smile possible for her. "Eh, heh, heh. Uh, Trixie, this is not my sister. This is, ah, me."

Now trixie looked just agast. "You mean you found the legendary mirror pool? Why would you do that? I thought you'd appreciate being only 1 of you. And beside that, I thought that only created identical clones!"

At this, Pinkie suddenly felt a tingle in her spine, turned around with abrupt sharpness, and then got a discreet whisper in her ear from a voice different from the previous voices. "Pinkie, Non-canon, remember? Besides, we can make it seem non-canon if we really try." Shrugging, Pinkie went back to her parents, but made a motion to Dr. Hooves to "deal with it."

Twilight the Unicorn looked confused. "Uh, what's the mirror pool?"

Trixie now looked very confused. "How could you not know about the very pool that spawned you? You know, the magical lake that clones ponies into physically perfect, but mentally flawed copies the more you use it?"

Now Twilight the unicorn got a sour look on her face. "Excuse me, but I am most certainly not mentally flawed. And I am no CLONE either! I will fight 7 nightmares with a hoof tied behind my back before I ever admit to being a clone of ANYONE!"

Trixie reeled back in shock. "Twilight, your clones seems awfully defensive about all this."

Twilight Sparkle shook her head embarrassed, and finally turned to trixie. "No trixie. This is not my clone. This is myself from 1000 years in the future in a different timeline."

Now trixie just looked confused. "1000 years in the future, as an alternate timeline?"

Twilight the unicorn shrugged. "More or less. Keeping track of time gets really tough when you live under Discord."

"UNDER DISCORD!!!?????" Trixie suddenly became frantic. "NO! NO! NO, that can't be right! Twilight! Tell me this is some kind of sick joke! Just some smoke and mirrors, right? right?"

Twilight Sparkle just shook her head. "Sorry Trixie. I suppose this as good a time for introductions as any. Trixie, this is Twilight the Unicorn; Element of Magic and Tragedy, head of the element harmony squad. Twilight, this is The One and Only Trixie, the...(twilight searched her head for a proper world)...Co Element of Magic, finest stage magician in all equestria, and my friend."
-
A blue earth pony stallion with a blonde mane and an hourglass cutie mark walked into the studio. "Ah, hello Doctor, I thought I might find you here." he said to Doctor Whooves. He looked at Ditzy, "And I see you have Miss Doo with you. Well, a Miss Doo anyway. Alternate timelines make things so confusing."

Dark World!Derpy was shocked, "How did you know?"

"And more importantly, what are you doing here Master!?" Doctor Whooves snarled.

The Master smirked, "Oh, Doctor, there's no need to be so informal. And to answer Miss Doo's question; I'm a Time Lord, do you honestly think I wouldn't be able to tell if someone is from another timeline? Speaking of which, how's the me of your universe doing?"

Derpy lowered her head, "He's dead. My universe's Doctor... no, the Valeyard killed him."

The Master remained shockingly calm, "That's too bad. Oh well, as long as one version of me remains I still have a chance of taking over the multiverse."

"By the way, the last time I saw you, you were trapped in a pocket universe. How did you get out?" Doctor Whooves asked.

"I thought you'd know by now Doctor, I'm the Master and no prison can hold me. Plus, I missed the conversations we've had with each other. After all, you're the only thing that keeps me interested in this place, Doctor."

Doctor Whooves raised an eyebrow, "Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Oh, Doctor, you and I both know that we'd wouldn't be able to go anywhere with each other with killing each other."

"Heh, I told Pinkie Pie something similar earlier today. It's too bad really, you and I could have gotten along so well."

Fluttercruel was watching the two with a confused look on her face. She turned to Pinkie, "Are those two flirting with each other?"

"Well, according to the Big Book of Time Lords" Pinkie said as she brought out a heavy book, "Time Lords as a whole don't have any particular um... preference when it comes to dating."

Fluttercruel's eyes widened in surprise, "Wait, you mean they really are...?"

"Yep" Pinkie answered.

Apple Pie trotted up to the Master, "If you were trapped but then broke free, wouldn't that be a contradiction?" she asked as she bounced Eager on her back.

The Master stared at her, "And who might you be?"

"I'm uh... Peach Cobbler. Yeah, that's who I am." Apple Pie answered.

"That name is obviously an alias. And as for that toy that you have with you, I know a bushwoolie when I see one."

Eager stopped bouncing on Apple Pie's back, "Hey, what a coincidence, Eager also knows bushwoolies when he sees one."

"Aw, you ruined the game,Eager." Apple Pie said looking disappointed.

"Eager's sorry. Eager didn't mean to." the bushwoolie said.

"That's okay. I can't stay mad at something as cute as you." Apple Pie said hugging Eager.

Pinkie went up to the Master, "Hey, if you're going to stay then don't do anything evil."

"Oh, I didn't intend to." the Master said with a sly smile.

"Yeah, it's too bad I don't believe you." Pinkie said as a dart came out of nowhere and knocked the Master out.

"What was that!?" asked 'Apple Fritter'.

"It's a knock out dart. I hired a sniper to take out any unwanted guests who might walk in on the show." Pinkie Pie didn't say the sniper was herself using her trick of being in two places at once.

"Why would you want to hire a sniper?" asked Twilight Sparkle.

"Well, ever since the last Variety Show in which both my Nightmare self and that serial killer version of me came on the show, I felt I needed to do something to keep something similar from happening. Don't worry, the sniper only has knock out darts in his rifle." Pinkie answered. She then turned to Doctor Whooves, "By the way, Doctor, do you mind taking care of your arch enemy/coltfriend?"

"No, I don't mind. Oh, and he's not my coltfriend." The Doctor answered as he dragged the Master into his blue shed. The shed disappeared.

The shed reappeared a second later and the Doctor trotted out, "Well, I left the Master in the distant future long after Equestria has become a barren wasteland."

"Do you think that will be the last of him?" Dark World!Derpy asked.

"Probably not. Knowing the Master, he'll find a way to get back."
-
Trixie had barely moved while the Master had appeared and was forced to disappear again. Finally her brain was able to function almost properly again.

"!gniddik eb tsum ouY"

After that she had finally recovered enough to talk normally again.

"You… you… had to live for 1000 years under Discord?! That is…"

Twilight the Unicorn, Rarity, "Apple Fritter" and Spike (behind the illusion still hiding him) grimaced in pain.

Twilight from the Dark World instantly expected the showpony to ask how she had gotten her horn or just directly assume that she had killed her counterpart on Discord's orders.

Instead the one and only Trixie hugged the unicorn that lived for 1000 years (in a suitable dramatic movement). Twilight had seen so much but this actually brought tears to her eyes. She owned so much to her Trixie and would never have the chance to thank her showpony for saving her life with her Element of Magic. The unicorn knew this was another Trixie but she felt something similar echoing within her.

A similar Element of Magic, an Element that had the chance to grow and develop before Trixie's death.

"Thank you… this means a lot to me… Do you want to know anything about… where I came from?"

"There is no need for that. Trixie knows that the me of your world can't be around anymore or you wouldn't have this Element and if Trixie's Element and friends trust you, then she can do that as well."

Now it was the turn of Twilight the Unicorn to be speechless while the Twilight from the reharmonized timeline was proud to be called Trixie's friend.

"On the other hoof… Considering that multiple Trixies exist what does that mean for me? I am the one and only Trixie but at the same time…"

Suddenly Rarity stood next to the showpony and she hadn't even noticed the white unicorn walking up to her.

"You are the one and only Trixie. You made a different journey, met different ponies and had a different life. Even in the eternity of the multiverse you are one of a kind."

Trixie had to chuckle and smiled thankful at the white unicorn.

"Now it seems we have more then one visitor from this world…"

Meanwhile Rainbow Dash yawned visibly and prepared to leave (after eating about one-forth of the snacks Pinkie Pie had prepared) as Fluttercruel looked after her.

"Hey, going already? The party isn't over."

"I have some early work to do tomorrow and I should get Scoots before she burns down something with her fireworks." Dash said simply before leaving after saying each of her friends goodbye and giving Apple Pie another hug.

After the Pegasus was gone Fluttercruel changed back to Fluttershy who held up some of the snacks into the air which were quickly eaten by the still invisible dragon.

"Thank you, Fluttershy." The dragon whispered into her ear.

Starlight Sparkle had joined the two mothers of Pinkie Pie in talking about how she had met her family and about an idea for a sequel to one of the books she had written in the past. Sue Pie made a few suggestions for the setting while Cup Cake advised Starlight to concentrate on one character after the other to build up characters before they all interacted.

Twilight from the reharmonized world already dreaded the moment when her mother would ask her to proof read the entire book.
-
"So...Trixie takes if from your reactions and the blatantly obvious Discord's reign is as horrible as to be expected," said Trixie, giving a cringe.

"Horrible...but not AS horrible as it could've been...at least our time loop," said Twilight the Unicorn, remembering the memories she'd received from Discord and how he'd actually mellowed out since early loops. "Long story short...but yeah, it's still nasty..."

"...Well Trixie is just glad she is not a zombie or something...was she?"

"No, we made sure that didn't happen."

Trixie blinked. "That could actually happen in your world?!"

"Yeah," said Apple Pie. "Zombies are everywhere. Mah family even has a Zombie Kill Of The Week just to make dealin' with 'em more interestin'. Hey, Halflight, think Ah got this weeks with the Zombies Ah beat? It's the last one and Ah never got it before!"

Twilight the Unicorn giggled a little. "Yeah, probably." Discord had actually had a national one for awhile. He mainly estated it to try and teach Fluttercruel that there were other forms of violence than cold blooded torture. She just liked watching all the creative ways ponies found to kill Zombies.

Trixie was rather perplexed. "Who got last weeks?"

"Bannana Pie, mah big sis. She blew up a Zombie Dragon by shooting down its throat with her rocket launcher!"

"...Your sister has a rocket launcher?! How old is she?"

"A year or two older than meh. Pa got it for her for her birthday!"

Trixie's jaw dropped. "...Is that...normal in your world?"

Twilight the Unicorn nodded. "Pretty much. I just wonder were her other sister Cream Pie gets all the materials to make explosives."
-
Just then, an alarm went off in the playing card Tardis. Doctor Whooves looked at it, trotted inside for a few moments, and then poked his head back out.

"Pinkie, this has been a most splendid of parties once again. However, I sadly must be going."

"Going?" Derpy now looked sad. "But Doctor, I mean, this doctor, I.."

"Ms. Hooves." The Doctor said firmly, but with a smile on his face. "You know as well as I that I never really settle down in one place. There's a whole universe to see after all. And besides, you know the universe is always going to be in need of healing. From what I understand, it's something about...The Doctor who's not The Doctor, but also not the Valyard. Wait." Suddenly Dr. Hooves went very quiet. "Derpy, this is a serious assignment that I must carry out alone. You obviously have other loyalties you need to attend to, and I won't ask you to put me over (indicates the majority of the disguised harmony squad) them. But listen. No matter what happens to me or to you, I want you to know that Your doctor will always find a way back. Whenever all the craziness you're dealing with right now resolves, he'll find a way."

Derpy gave a lopsided grin to that.

"Oh. And, since this will probably disappear in the crossover between universes anyways, you can at least have this for now." And with that, Dr. Hooves, plucked one of the cards from the makeshift tardis, tossed it to derpy, disappeared back inside, and vanished.

Derpy looked nostalgically down at the card she was given. It was surprisingly a blank, but there was writing all over it. "Thanks for making me a backup tardis. It'll really help me get back to my real Tardis. And it's collapsible too! (though I'll probably need to modify it so I don't have to put it back together every time. I should show you if you ever end up in these parts again sometime. Stay Fantastic, be Brilliant, and never be too brave to run. With fine greetings, Dr. Hooves."

PS: Pinkie, if you ever drag me here again, can you drag me with the old girl as well??? Otherwise, I'll have to build a tardis out of...Jelly Babies or something!
-

"Wait, wait, now," DW Rarity said. She went up to Twilight Sparkle and Trixie. "I was just talking with your Pinkie Pie, and she told me something I simply cannot believe about an earlier version of 'this show', whatever that means. That I, or this world 'me', made..." She gulped and swallowed before continuing, "Bodysuits out of ponies? She was joking, wasn't she?"

"No," Twilight Sparkle said, ignoring the stunned look on Twilight the Unicorn's face, and "No, they were real," Trixie said, shuddering. DW Applejack looked at them in disbelief as Trixie added, "Twilight and I were disguised as each other, briefly, during a dance contest. Thankfully very briefly."

"And Applejack and Rainbow Dash ended up looking like you and Fluttershy for a bit. Oh, and then you two were combined into one pony and you had your brains swapped around. Temporarily." DW Rarity and Applejack looked at each other oddly then. Twilight said, "And the suits were of ponies, not MADE of ponies. Why do you ask?"

"Uhh, no offense, this-world Twilight," DW Applejack said, "But why did ya let 'your' Discord do that? I thought ya had him turned inta a statue?"

"What? Oh, no, that was done by Celestia in response to some questions Pinkie said she got from some 'shadow-who-watches', whatever that was supposed to be." Twilight Sparkle shrugged. As the three Dark Worlders gaped, she added, "The Trixie suit actually wasn't that uncomfortable, actually. No worse than wearing any other fancy outfit. And it wasn't any worse than that time I got covered in a full-body illusion of a Nightmare, got chased into Ponyville, and the illusion ended up changing Dash after it was lifted from me." Twilight Sparkle nodded. "That's about it... So, really, you can see it was nothing too unusual."

The three Dark World ponies looked at each other, boggled.

"Tell me again, Twilight," Rarity finally managed to say. "Are you sure that it's OUR world that's the mad and chaotic one?"
-
Apple Pie kept looking at Fluttercruel. Finally, Fluttercruel took notice and flew over. "Ok, kid, you've been staring at me, what's the matter?"

"Well...it's just...yah ain't nothin' like our Fluttercruel was..."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"...Good, definitely good..."

Fluttercruel sighed. "Ok, look, I'm sick and tired of you six reacting weird to me, what was your me like?!"

Rarity debated whether to speak or not...and finally decided to. "Fluttercruel...our version of you was a mass murderer, a sadist, and Discord's princess."

"What?!...well, actually, I can kind of understand the first two if mom hadn't turned me around and my sick buck of a dad raised me...Hey, I KNOW I was screwed up...But Princess?"

"Yes, Discord actually loved our Fluttercruel, she was the ONLY reason he even tried to do anything anymore...I honestly believe if the real monster had let him, he'd have tried to raise her right."

"...Ok, I've see one Discord who loved his Fluttercruel, so that makes some sense...I didn't wear pink dresses, did I?"

"Not intentionally, but Discord often forced her to."

"Dang it, dark purple is more my color!"

"Pardon?"

"I'm a model for our Rarity. I love it."

"...That may explain our Fluttercruel's love of custom dresses..."

"...Do I WANT to know?"

"No, you most certainly do not."

Apple Pie looked up to Fluttercruel. "...So...we know our Fluttercruel, why don't you tell us about you?"

Fluttercruel blinked. "You...you want to know about me?"

"Sure! Ain't that what friends do?"

Fluttercruel grinned. "Alright. I guess I can tell you a few things..."
-
Among the first things Twilight did was make sure the wooden wall was back up between the group and the older mares. She had a sinking feeling that things were going to turn ugly.

Pinkie Pie meanwhile knew that due to the differences in time flow, that Mother's Day was technically over, but wasn't about to tell the sweet mothers that they had lost the one day a year that honored them as a whole due to staying too long in the studio.

"YOU TURNED FLUTTERSHY INTO A NIGHTMARE?!" DW!Rarity snarled and punched Fluttercruel into a wall, and looked ready to pummel her to a bloody pulp. Then she turned robotically calm and said, "I am going to make you suffer. You will beg me to stop. And I will enjoy every moment of you begging me to, because I will not. I am going to break every hollow bone in your body, one by one. But first I think I'll dislocate your legs and wings." She said her voice completely devoid of emotion. Fluttercruel grasped as Rarity's magic began to concisely pull at her hips, shoulders, and wing joints. Also she telekentically brought up a few needles, "And I shall also give you some acupuncture to have you lose control of your bladder, and what not, and swing you around like a rag doll a few times. Do not worry, I have some magic to make sure you do not pass out from the pain. And I will have your mind in a nice safe suffering free illusion in the meantime Fluttershy. I never got a chance to do this to Prince Blueblood, but you have magically managed to deserve it more Flutterruel. Please be sure to squirm I stab you with the needles, it be very good treatment and therapy, for me." Her facial expression couldn't have been more indifferent. A new needles rose up in front of Rarity aimed at Fluttercruel's nerve clusters.
-

Before DW Rarity could do anything that everypony would regret, purple and blue auras of magic grabbed her needles before they could be used on Fluttercruel as Twilight and Trixie used their magic to stop her assault.

"The One and Only Trixie will not allow you to hurt her friends!" Trixie said.

"Rarity," Twilight Sparkle said, "you're making a big mistake! Fluttershy and Fluttercruel are sharing the same body! So anything you do to Fluttercruel will also happen to Fluttershy!"

This caused DW Rarity to gasp in shock and let go of her needles as she stopped her attack on Fluttercruel.
"Sweet Celestia," she said, "what did I almost do?!"

DW!Rarity's horn glowed, then Fluttercruel's eyes glowed as Fluttercruel looked around confused. "Hey! Where did everypony go?"

DW!Rarity's hadn't let go of Fluttercruel. Her voice turned cold as ice again. "There, just as I have Fluttershy's mind in a safe happy illusion while we do this, I have yours in a personalized illusion world as well. I can punish you Fluttercruel, in ways that are beyond pony comprehension that are impossible in reality, but I assure you will feel very real to you. What I said I'd do before can now be just the opening act. I control what reality you experience."

In Fluttercruel's mind she was the size of a frog strapped to a table with a giant filly Rarity towered over her magically holding vivisection tools like you'd see in a grade-school science lab.
-
(Pinkie Pie: Oh we've got a bit of a bit of divergence here, don't worry, it mixes together back into one.)

"RARITY!"

The white-coated unicorn mare showed no reaction at Twilight's scream, simply lowering her needles towards Fluttercruel with mechanical precision and calm. She almost snarled when the needles were surrounded by a purple glow and were hurled away, point first into the wall. She turned, her own horn glowing, and reached out with her power to snatch at the needles.

"MINE! MY RIGHT, MY REVENGE, MINE!"

Before the needles came free DW!Applejack, DW!Twilight, and Pinkie all dived on Rarity, ponypiling her to the floor. Fluttercruel got up with a gasp. Then, her eyes blazing, she wheeled on DW!Rarity.

"L-let her go," she snorted, scraping at the floor with one forehoof. "I'm ready for her now. I'll show that crazy nag!" Then she shuddered. "N-no! Buck it, 'Mom'! I'll be giving her what she deserves after that..." With a gasp she receded and Fluttershy came to the surface.

"You will be doing NO such a thing, young lady!" She looked at DW!Rarity, who was throwing her friends aside with bursts of power from her horn. The maddened mare glared at Fluttershy, her needles glinting as they floated in midair beside her. Fluttershy trotted forward, unheediing of the sharpened points hovering a hoof's-breath from her yellow coat. "Rarity, I won't let you hurt Fluttercruel. She's not your Fluttercruel, and she, it wasn't her fault when I became a Nightmare! I unintentionally almost killed her when it happened." The fury and grief in Rarity's eyes didn't change. Muscles bunched under her coat as she got ready to charge. Fluttershy sighed and said, "I won't let you shove me back into some other illusion. Whatever you do to Fluttercruel, you'll do it to me too. The only way you'll get your revenge is by hurting me.."

Rarity almost snarled as she raised the first needle, aimed right at Fluttershy's eye. DW!Twilight and the rest stood frozen, not daring to move. Tears began to run down DW!Rarity's cheeks and the needle held in her telekinetic grip began to shake before it fell to the floor. She collapsed, sobbing. Fluttershy gathered her in.

"I s-saw so many horrible things happen to 'our' Fluttershy," Rarity said as she wept. "I h-helped that monster Fluttercruel do some of them... The sole consolation I had was that she''d never corrupted her, and then, 'your' Fluttercruel t-told me that..." Her voice trailed off as her friends watched, hurt filling their eyes. Above her, DW!Spike groaned and reached down to run one claw along her back.

"Shhh, it's alright," Fluttershy said in her soft voice, hugging her close, nuzzling DW!Rarity and stroking her mane like a mother with her foal. She began to sing, "Hush now, quiet now..." Rarity's sobs slowed and finally ceased.
-
"STOP!" yelled Fluttershy, their eyes replaced by the Stare, now looking right into DW!Rarity's Eyes, driving her back.

"Leave my daughter alone!"

"F-Fluttershy? She turned you into a-" Rarity couldn't fight it, this wasn't just A Stare. This was FLUTTERSHY'S Stare, not Fluttercruel's, not Odyne's, Fluttershy's. This was Fluttershy's. There was a kindness in those eyes that none of those had. They were Fluttershy's eyes and no one else's.

"I know! And she SAVED ME from being a Nightmare!"

"W-what?" Rarity muttered, looking shell shocked from more than just the Stare.

Fluttershy calmed down a little and finally ceased the stare. "You know those scars that appear when she takes over? She got those fighting her way out of a court of demons to save me from myself. She earned her Cutie Mark to save me. Yes, she messed up, but you just almost tortured my daughter. Now let her go. NOW. Or we'll never. Be. Friends. EVER."

Those words cut Rarity deeper than anything Discord could've done.

"Sweet Celestia...what did I do?" Rarity's guilt was legitimate this time. Rage died and tears took their place.

The illusion shattered and Fluttershy spent a few moments calming down Fluttercruel inside their mind, before looking back to Rarity. But her rage turned to understanding. "What happened, Rarity? Why would you try to do that?"

"...Our Fluttercruel spent five hundred years torturing you, Fluttershy...and in the end I couldn't save you...I guess...the cruel truth is hearing Fluttercruel did that to you made me relive that hurt...I just saw the psychopathic filly and serial killer instead of my best friend's daughter and tried to take that hurt out on her...our Fluttercruel was right, we keep saying how forgiveness is something that must be given and then turn around and try to murder someone without even trying...I'm sorry, Fluttershy..."

"...I said if you hurt her, you'd never be my friend...you didn't...After what you went through, it's hard to blame you for having your dark side...I know better than anyone that's how it can be..."

"...How did you escape the illusion I put you in?"

"...You forgot Fluttercruel. She's been in here with me since the Day of Discord. And it isn't the first time me and her have had to get around inside my head. Finding out what you were trying to did the rest."

Rarity gave an almost dark chuckle. "Ironic...I guess because I was suddenly consumed by hate...I couldn't imagine you'd miss Fluttercruel that much...I'm a fool..." she muttered. "...Can you ever forgive me?"

"...I'm not the one you need to ask."

Rarity looked up into the eyes of her friend. She saw a scared filly looking back with her. That look filled her with guilt. "Fluttercruel...I'm sorry doesn't begin to cover it, does it? I just...I just became OUR Fluttercruel...I became the very thing I wrongfully tried to torture you for thinking you were...I've probably got post traumatic stress disorder...I just saw Nightmare Paradox had turned on of the previous Fluttershy's into Nightmare Whisper...and I tried to take all that out on you...I tried to punish you for things that you couldn't have been a part of...I don't blame you if you don't forgive me...but I'm sorry...

(Pinkie Pie: and there we go.)
-

Fluttercruel said, "I guess so. After all, what you were about to do to me would have been a drop in the bucket compared to what the demons of Tartarus put me through, anyway."

Hearing this made DW Rarity's heart go out to the pony who was her best friend's child, even if that child was born as a result of Discord raping her best friend's mind, she was nothing like her Dark World counterpart. Thinking about this, DW Rarity had one last thing to ask. "Say, Fluttercruel, I have one last question. What do you think of Discord?"

Fluttercruel scoffed and said, "The old man can go buck himself, for all I care! He abandoned me in my timeline, and from what I've heard about him in your timeline, he did a poor as hay job teaching that version of me how to be anything other then a complete monster who delighted in doing stuff straight out of that one crappy story about Pinkie Pie murdering Rainbow Dash! And she was willing to do it to fillies, something that I'd never do! If I ever had an encounter with him, I'd reveal that I'm an Element of Kindness, then when he's confused by that, I'd say, "I thought you'd be proud of me. After all, I'm a creature born from chaos, but I wound up becoming an Element of Harmony! That's something completely unexpected, and I thought you loved that sort of thing." Then, after twisting the knife on him like that, it would be Discord Season!"

Hearing this proved to DW Rarity that this Fluttercruel really was nothing like the one from the Dark World, and she vowed to accept everything about this version of her, good and bad. After all, nopony's perfect.

Pinkie Pie said, "It's a good thing the others stopped you, Rarity, or you would have been doing the same thing to our Fluttercruel that your timeline's Fluttercruel did to your timeline's Fluttershy."

Apple Pie said, "Yeah, doing the same thing to her that the other her did to your friend is kind of a contradiction, but even I don't think something like that is funny." Then she giggled. "On the other hoof, I guess it's pretty funny that I usually find contradictions to be funny, but an ironic contradiction like that ain't enough to get so much as a giggle out of me!"
-
A reddish-brown pegasus stallion with a white and rust-colored striped mane and tail trotted in; on his back, a tray with a cup of coffee was balanced over a cutie mark of that very same beverage. He made a beeline right toward Fluttercruel and used his wings to slide the tray off his back and pass it up to his hooves and hold it up to the other pegasus.

"Yeah, sorry about interrupting everything, but you could probably do with a drink after all that. It should have cooled on the way over, so it should be about as bitter as you usually take it."

'Cruel blinked at the other pony's sudden entrance, taking the drink from him. "Um... thanks, Swirl."

Coffee Swirl nodded, then looked around somewhat awkwardly. "Um... I can stick around... if you want, I mean. I mean... I don't have to be back at the shop for a bit, I managed to hire an employee to help... I've been getting a few more costumers for some reason."

"Uh... sure, I don't see why not."

There was a slightly awkward silence between the two ponies, then Swirl cleared his throat. "I'm... gonna raid the snack table before Spike eat it all, kay?" The invisible dragon in question muttered something indistinct, and likely not worth repeating in polite company, but no one seemed to object to it, so the pegasus quietly trotted off to the tables to see what they had to offer.

Pinkie Pie felt dread at the advent of another guest.
-
DW!Rarity trotted up the pegasus stallion, "Excuse me darling, but who are you precisely?"

"OH! I'm just Coffee Swirl, I run Ponyville's only coffee shop, Fluttercruel likes to buy the most bitter coffee I have."

"Is that so? So tell me, how did you become antiquated with dear Fluttershy?"

"Funny story really."

(Pinkie Pie: Twenty minutes later!)

"AAAAIIIIIIIEEEE!" Coffee Swirl ran away screaming. DW!Rarity right behind him holding a battle axe formed out of her own blood, herself now strangely wearing a headband with two lit candle on it.

"Hiiiiiyaa! How dare you hurt Fluttershy's feelings!!!"
Both Twilights, Trixie, 'Apple Fritter', Apple Pie, Fluttercruel, Eager the bushwoolie, Pinkie Pie, DW!Derpy, all pony piled the unicorn for a second time. "HEY! Let me go!"

Tapping into the Element of Anger, she threw them all off her with super-equine strength. Then Invisible DW!Spike stopped her by pressing her down on the ground with one finger. She squirmed underneath, "LET ME GO SPIKE! Those who hurt Fluttershy must be punished!!!"

Coffee Swirl hid behind the three mothers as they continued to discuss the finer details of Starlight Sparkle's next harem novel. "Crazy mare after me! Help!"

"Are you into introverted smart mares?" Starlight asked.

"Or hyper-active-happy-go-lucky-party-crazy mares?" Sue Pie asked before Mrs. Cake could.

"Uh? No?"

"Then you can give any of us grandfoals," Sue Pie said flatly.

DW!Rarity teleported out of Spike's grasp and teleported behind Swirl and raised the giant axe.

"Twili! Ya back here? Ya were supposed ta rest, and the last thing ya do with Pinkie Pie .. . . RARITY! But the plum hay do are ya think yer doin'?!"

"Rarity! Come on AJ! I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation!" Reharmonized Spike said.

"OH!" The giant axe disintegrated and Swirl behind behind the three mothers. Rarity took off the head band, blowing out the candles. "Well, um, this stallion struck Fluttershy! Then he insulted her virtue! Degraded her decency! Defaced her character. And refuses to see how poor poor Fluttershy was clearly just a victim of circumstance."

"You forgot 'and she tried to conquer Equestria.' "

"YOU!" AJ managed to hold DW!Rariy back, barely.

"Ya ain't helpin' her case bud!"

"It just slipped out!"

"Rarity! This isn't like you at all!" Spike pleaded, his brain not connecting that a Rarity living a dark world for a thousand years would have a different personality from the Rarity he knew. "Fluttershy TOLD EVERYONE that she wasn't going to hold a grudge with anypony who held a grudge with her and I quote, that they had a right to if they wanted! If you REALLY want an axe to grind with someone, then Iron Will convinced Fluttershy to act all tough and she took it too far, and alienated us and then got ultra-sad how-" Spike covered his mouth too late.

Invisible DW!Spike slapped himself, "Please tell me I was never that dense."

"I SHALL FIND THIS IRON WILL! THEN HE SHALL PAY FOR HIS SINS!" Rarity declared dramatically, creating an axe and rushed out the door.

Starlight Sparkle stared, and whispered lowly to herself, "This girls . . . this just makes me glad I still live in a world where Disharmony Beast isn't free. They've been through so much . . . "

"Is she ALWAYS like that?" Sue Pie asked with alarm.

"No. Not really." Mrs. Cake asked with alarm.

DW!Twilight sighed, "Okay. Element of Harmony Squad, let's go get back our Honesty before she honestly causes some damage we can't undo. … We'll be right back Pinkie!"

She first however pulled Twilight of out of view and spoke to her.

"Twilight. . . . This entire thing has taught me one thing. I don't, me and my friends, this isn't our world anymore. It was wonderful to visit, but we don't fit in anymore. Please Twilight, promise me that you'll NEVER stop fitting into this world, and you won't let this world because kill or be killed or where death is regular and where violence is treated like just another tool to live by. Don't let our world be deconstructed into nothing."

"I promise." The two hugged.

The Dark Worlders were suddenly teleported away by all at once. And plus Eager since Apple Pie was holding him at the time.

Twilight stepped from behind the wooden wall, making Sue Pie and Mrs. Cake wonder why Twilight chose to teleport there, oh well. "Hey… mom." Twilight whispered. "I think it might be best if you, and Mrs. Cake and Mrs. Pie finish your… drafting over at the library, things are turning pretty hectic around here and that's not a good enviroment for editing and brain storming."

Starlight Sparkle thought about and sighed, "I guess you're right Twilight. However," She gave her daughter a hug and a kiss, she then whispered to her, "I want you to give that to yourself before you leave yourself understand?"

"Yes mother, I understand."

The three mothers left. But Sue Pie and Mrs. Cake gave Pinkie Pie a hug and kiss each before going too, and expecting their daughter to finish her little show and come to see them ASAP. Pinkie Pie just nodded numbly.

Fluttershy folded her wings and bowed her head at Coffee Swirl, "I'm sorry, I'm just so sorry, all I ever seem to do is cause you misery. Even when you're trying to be nice, all I ever do is cause you more pain, I can never stop apologizing enough, I'm so so so so so so so sorry."

"Come on girls, let's go make sure the other Rarity doesn't do something she can't undo. That means you too Pinkie Pie!"

"But my show-!"

"We can worry about that later, come on!"

Trixie looked at the camera, "First off, Trixie would just like to say-"

"YOU TOO!"

"I need to stay here and look after Coffee Swirl, but I can't let Iron Will get hurt because of me, and and and and-" Fluttershy looked like she was going to split in two.

"Uh, I can just man the camera, it's not like she's going-"

"Don't finish that sentence!" Pinkie Pie warned, "Otherwise she will and-"

"Sigh!" Twilight sighed agitated, "Whatever we're wasting time! Let's go!" She dragged the ponies out of the studio. Suddenly empty save for one innocent no face background pony.

He hide behind the wooden walls when he heard noises coming to the door as soon as the ground had left.

Two Rarities, one with cursive marks on her body came tumbling into the studio.

"I can't believe you! Do you did actually think ANY OF THAT would make Fluttershy feel better?!" Rarity snarled at her dark half.

"Look, I can appreciate you believed me and didn't think I was a changeling-"

"A what?"

"Oh I guess you haven't met those yet, never mind. But the point is that I could NOTHING to save Fluttershy! Because I was too WEAK WILLED, by OUR greed, that SHE had to suffer at Fluttercruel's hooves! I'll punish anypony who's done the same or corrupted her in any way!"

"Rarity! Everypony said they saw yo coming this way with somepony dressed in another pony suit of you. Who got stuck in pony suit of you this time? Was it Trixie? Or Rainbow Dash? Apple Bloom built the rocket for our fireworks, and Scootaloo got the balled lightning for us. THey wouldn't sell us gun powder at the store, so we got some sulfur, charcoal, and nitrate and made it ourselves, but we can't find any magnesium, and we can't make white colored fireworks without it, and . . . hello." Sweetie looked at the two Rarities.
-

"UH, why, hello, little sister!" The Rarity not sporting scars said as she trotted forward. Unseen by Sweetie, she made a 'play along' gesture at her 'twin'. "I'm so happy to hear that you're trying to get your cutie mark -- in something destructive. Again." Rarity's pupils shrank down to pinpoints as she remembered the last effort by the CMC. Thankfully a little magical healing ensured that she was only in that full-body cast for a week. Shuddering, she said, "Oh, the pony suit? Why, yes, I decided to try that again! Doesn't it look lovely?" She indicated DW!Rarity, who immediately posed, tail lifted and head tilted back. Sweetie looked at her and frowned.

"I thought Applejack and Rainbow Dash and Misses Sparkle and Lulamoon all told you to never, ever do that again?" Sweetie Belle walked over to DW!Rarity and looked her over. She then looked back at her big sis. "Umm, who is she, anyway?"

"Uhhh..." Rarity said. "Why, uh, she's... That is..." Before she could dig her way any deeper, DW!Rarity turned away. Light flashed from her horn, and the emptied-out 'suit' dropped to the floor, looking like someone had just hollowed Rarity out and tossed her hide aside. It exposed a golden-coated earth pony mare with an ebon mane and tail. Her cutie mark looked like a gold nugget.

"Air Dasher at your service, little filly," She said, making a formal courtly bow to Sweetie. She looked at her and smiled. "I'm something of an actress and model, working in small roles, but I... traveled, a very far way, to meet your sister and get one of her suits." She bent down and whispered in Sweetie's ear like somepony sharing a confidence, "You see, there's been talk of making a play or movie on the things your brave sister and her friends have done, and I hoped I could convince those Manehattan or Los Pegasus moviemakers to let me play your sister. And if Rarity could convince everypony that an earth pony was a unicorn, just THINK of what it would do for her reputation!"

She smiled at Rarity. Rarity gave her a grateful smile in return, though at the same time she wondered just how and where 'Air Dasher' got that 'suit' from.

"Really?" Sweetie Belle raced over to the emptied-out 'suit' and lightly touched it with her hoof. She flinched. "Uh, it feels kinda wet. And it smells funny."

"That's sweat," 'Air Dasher' said innocently. Sweetie stepped back and looked disgusted. 'Air Dasher' trotted over to her and said, "Tell me, Sweetie, would it be," she gulped, "Alright, if I put the suit back on and pretended to be your sister for you and your friends for a few hours? We can do whatever you and they want. And I," she lowered her gaze, "I think maybe I need some more practice so I can remember what Rarity acts like."

"Hmm." Sweetie rubbed her little chin with a tiny hoof. "Okay! Can you help us make fireworks?" She added almost ominously, "You might have to get dirty."

"Oh, of course!" Air Dasher said. "I don't mind being dirty at all. You just run along and I'll be there." Rarity looked horrified. Sweetie turned and raced out of the studio. Air Dasher stepped over to the empty hide, and with another flash of magic let it slither up around her until she looked like her old self again. She exhaled softly. "Ooh, I didn't know my Element of Desire could do that. Then again, I didn't know I could slip out of my own coat and hide under an illusion of one of the dirt maids..."

"Wha-aaa-at?" DW!Rarity stepped back as Rarity trotted up to her, wide-eyed. "You took off your own hide?!?" DW!Rarity looked at her blankly.

"What? It's not the most painful thing I've ever done. Besides, I regenerated the damage almost before I felt it. I could probably repeat that for a few hours before it got very painful." Rarity just stared at her in shock. DW!Rarity turned towards the door. "I promise, I won't do anything to frighten or hurt Sweetie. After all," she choked, "She's my little sister in some ways, as well." She almost reached the door, Rarity close behind, when she suddenly spun on her. "One more thing, never ever let her forget how much you love and treasure her. Or maybe I'll come back here and take her from you."

"As Celestia is my witness," Rarity responded, throwing her head back dramatically, amethyst ribbon of a mane spilling, "I'll never hurt Sweetie." Then, as DW!Rarityt turned to go, she remembered what almost happened before and said, "And please, if somepony teases Sweetie, don't chop their head off or, or anything like that! And also, if you're me, now can you be so calm about," she shuddered in a most ladylike fashion, "Playing in, urrgh, dirt?"

"Oh, 'sister', in my world I went a thousand years without bathing even once!" DW!Rarity said with a grin as she trotted out the door. "Now wait up, Sweetie! And don't worry, I think I can help you find some magnesium! We'll just have to dig in the dirt with our hooves for it!"

Rarity just stared after her, one eye twitching as she helplessly said:

"No baths for... a thousand years?"

And then the thud of a unicorn fashionista hitting the studio floor without even thinking to pull up her chaise lounge first.
-
Coffee Swirl lightly poked at Rarity.

"Rarity. Rarity Belle? C'mon lady, this is no time to be prissy."

Just then, everybody else came back in, with Twlight the Unicorn in the lead. "Uh, what happened to this Rarity?"

"She's out cold. Apparently your Rarity spent 1000 years without bathing, which prompted this reaction from her. I don't know how to wake her up."

"Oh, silly. I know just how to do it." And Pinkie Pie hopped over to rarity and whispered in her ear. "Rarity, Sweetie Belle's late for school, you're late for you latest client, and you're covered in dirt. Oh, and your parents are arranging a marriage for you with Prince Blueblood."

(Pinkie: Sadly, I cannot reprint the big no that followed this, due to the fact that it was so loud, DW AJ had to create 2 different illusions in order to keep our eardrums from shattering. But anyway.)

"No! Not again! I knew that party was a bad idea! I've got to.....Iiiiii'm not really all that, am I?"

"Wow." Deadpanned the giant Spike. "Rarity didn't even scream that loud when twilight used the memory spell on her."
-
Another Pinkie Pie arrived at the studio. The only difference was that this Pinkie was completely transparent.

"I'm so sorry other me, but I'm actually trying to keep guests to a minimum right now." said reharmonized Pinkie.

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't going to stay. I just came to get Eager." the transparent Pinkie said, motioning towards the bushwoolie that was with Apple Pie.

"You came to get Eager? Wait a minute, are you the me that sent Eager to me?" Pinkie asked.

"Yeah, and his bushwoolie friends are getting worried so I figured it was time to bring him home." the transparent Pinkie said.

Apple Pie overheard this, "Can't yah let Eager stay a while longer? Me and him were becomin' friends."

"Yeah, can't you let me stay?" Eager said agreeing with Apple Pie.

"I'm sorry, but I really do need to get him home." transparent Pinkie said.

"Yeah, you're right, I should get back to my friends." Eager said, this time agreeing with transparent Pinkie.

"Good bye Eager" Apple Pie said while hugging him, "Ah'll miss yah."

"Eager will miss you too." the bushwoolie said, embracing the hug.

Before the other Pinkie and Eager left, reharmonized Pinkie asked her other self something, "Before you leave, can I ask you something? Which version of me are you exactly? I ask because of the whole transparent thing."

"Do you remember the fanfic Bitter Sweet?" asked transparent Pinkie.

"Oh yeah, you're from that story where I died from diabetes. Wow, that story was depressing."

"Yeah, but on the plus side I get cool ghost powers!Oooooooo!" Bitter Sweet Pinkie said while trying to seem spooky, "Although, I do regret not telling Dashie how I felt about her while I was still alive."

"I keep forgetting that your one of those versions of me that's shipped with Rainbow for some reason." said reharmonized Pinkie.

"Well yeah, aren't you?"

"Me and Dashie? No, were just friends. You see..."

(In another dimension)

A TV screen turned to static, and three draconequii freaked out over it.

"Ahhh! Just when it was starting to get interesting!" said Anarchy in frustration.

"Don't worry, after we fix it we can just rewind to where we left off." said Pandora.

"We can't do that, because someequus broke the DVR." Strife said, staring angrily at Rancor.

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry!" said Rancor.

Eventually the TV fixed itself and, for some reason strange reason, showed Pinkie and her remaining guests (Eager had already left with Bitter Sweet Pinkie by that point) in a conga line.

"Great, now we'll never know how the show got to this point." said Anarchy.
-
Pinkie Pie hit the camera as the screen fizzed back to the studio.

"Sorry everypony! We got some interference!"

"Wait, what?!" Swirl takes off a party hat that he doesn't remember putting on, and steps out of line. "What the flying feather just happened? And how did I end up in a conga line?"

"It was all explained off-screen, silly." Pinkie, leading the line, stopped only to explain this and kept right on going immediately after.

"That doesn't help me..." Swirl grumbled, then made his way back over to the snacks table once more. "Bucking fourth-wall busters."

"I didn't meant ta hit'em on the head with that dancer number." DW!AJ said apologetically referring to Swirl's lapse in memory and slightly strange behavior.

DW!Rarity stepped back inside, There was soot on the unicorn's coat that she didn't seem to mind, or the dirt on her hooves.

She gave a hug and kiss to Sweetie Belle, "No cutie marks, but those were some very beautiful fireworks."

"Thank you! And… Air Dasher, you make a great Rarity."

DW!Rarity struggled not to cry, "Thank you."

Sweetie Belle hugged and kissed 'Air Dasher' back before running off.

She noticed Swirl, who looked rather scared at the sight of her. He was caught in her telekensis again, but she merely touched him, "MINE!"

And now she had the bump on the head that her immortality regenerated.

"NOW I REMEMBER!" Swirl said, "… Geeze… for a heartfelt fairwell musical number, that was kinda upbeat."

"Thanks!" Pinkie Pie cheered.

"Fairwell?" DW!Rarity asked.

"We've kinda used up our timeslot, and I already doubled the show's normal length. We're down to the last couple minutes. Lucky you came back when you did."

"So . . . that's it?"

"Don't worry, there's a happy ending waiting, I promise."

"And Trixie, those magic tricks of yours during the song were fantastic," Swirl said.

"Trixie thanks you."

The two Rarities hugged, Reharmonized Rarity enduring the touch of dirt. "Go spend time with her, and never let her forget how much you love her."

"You have my word." Their horns touched and Reharmonized!Rarity left.

"So you're done doing anything violent or nasty?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"I . . . I don't belong here, that Rarity, SHE belongs here, I don't. Send me to my destiny." DW!Rarity said.

"Ooooh, and what a destiny it is! I mean, WOW! All captials!" Pinkie Pie said looking into a crystal ball, "Sorry no spoilers!"

"Trixie… I'm happy to know there's one world we got to spend time as true blue friends." DW!Twilight said hugging the showmare.

"True blue? Was that a joke?"

"Whatever is the happier answer."

The AJs and Spikes were having similar heartfelt exchanges.

"Ah promise, as teh Element of Honesty, Ah'll let Applebloom down."

"So all I've gotta do is figure out a way for Rarity to live a thousand years and we'll be together?"

"Seems that way."

"Hey Twilight! What are the factors for Alicornification again?"

"No Spike! NO!"

DW!Rarity gave Fluttershy another hug, a big one, "Friendship pierces all barriers. I know in our hearts we'll always be together."

"I know."

She then shifted to Fluttercruel and took a hold of Coffee Swirl, "Come on, I'm sure you customers are missing you by now."

"Ah can tell, ya really are Half-Light." Apple Pie said.

"Half-Light?"

"Oh, just the name she knows me by." DW!Twilight explained.

"Okay everypony! Time to clear out! Final round for hugs!"

It was a quick affair, hugs all around, before Pinkie Pie opened the portal again. The Dark World ponies nuzzled their counter parts before finally passing into their own world.

"See ya Apple Pie." AJ smiled.

"Good luck Twilight." Twilight Sparkle said.

"Okay everypony! Thanks for tuning in!" Pinkie Pie waved at the camera! As a special treat… Bright Eyes' 7 Dreams/Nightmares, first chapter should be up in 24 hours! See ya around ponies!"
-
Alrighty, from what I understand, it appears we're near our end, so let's wrap this up. Feel free to cut things if you don't like it.

Pinkie Pie and her many guests danced the pony cha cha with reckless abandon, not wanting the moment to end.

"Who knew I managed to drag you all here on Apple Pie's birthday of all days? How you liking it little Apple Pie?"

Apple Pie was laughing with joy. "This has to be my best birthday party yet! And when we finally defeat the nightmares, it'll be even better!"

At that point, there was a record scratch.

Pinkie looked at the clock on the wall, and suddenly got a frown on her face.

"Oh. Right."

A portal opened up on the far side of the studio.

Pinkie looked to all the brave soldiers who were about to return to battle. She looked to her friends who were still in the studio. Then, she put on a brave smile.

"Alright everypony, looks like it's time to close up. Let's say our goodbyes, finish the snacks, and finish up this show."

Spike went up and hugged his future self. "Don't ever let go of Rarity. For the both of us." Then he lowered his voice. "By the way, is it possible for a pony and a dragon to get married?"

The big spike chuckled. "I don't know. But I'll protect my treasure unto death."

Rarity nervously nodded at her dark world self. (who had returned from what witnesses described as the most spectacular fireworks show ever, but which had almost caused the next big forest fire if not for a brave "actor" who'd been in the area.) "Rarity, may I just say those lines go pretty well with your mane."

"Oh, well, thank you. I can't say that when this is all through I'll return to fashion, but it does mean a lot."

"Also, never forget that mercy is a gift that's magical, so no killing people unless you have to."

The dirty warrior rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say me."

AJ hugged her kind self, having heard the rest of the story. "You take care, ya hear? And don't dwell too much on the past after all this is over."

DW! AJ smiled slightly. "I disagree in execution, but I'll remember that when we finish this."

Twilight the unicorn was in a double embrace with Twilight and Trixie, crying one last time, but in joy.

"Trust in your friends" advised Twilight Sparkle. "And take good care of my element" added Trixie. "I promise to honor the spirit of this life even if I can't honor the letter." Twilight the Unicorn replied.

Derpy and Apple Pie meanwhile both got hugs from Pinkie. Who somehow was also hugging everyone else also, though nobody could explain how she was doing it.

"Take care you all. I wish you all eternal happiness after all you went through." Pinkie looked like she was on a knifes edge of crying, but kept that brave smile on her face.

The 6 elements waved goodbye, and stepped back into the dark world.

Pinkie turned to the camera. "Alright, I think that wraps up this show for now. Stay tuned for more 4th wall shows in case the G2 stories take a while to finish, but for now, everybody smile."

Rancor turned to her siblings. "Uh, so are we gonna stay with this show, or are we gonna watch the end of the Dark World now?"

Anarchy shot Rancor a glare. "Right now, you're gonna work with pandora to make a new DVR. We missed the party."

Author's Note:

"Hey everypony! Guess what? Due to special request . . . and lot of our air time getting eaten up due to a snarl in the space time continuum. We get to air a SECOND episode! Back to back! Welcome to Pinkie Pie's 4th Wall Breaking Variety Show! WHERE YOU WRITE THE STORY! Here are the ground rules!

1. What you put in the comments appears in the story.
2. Nopony besides me can see beyond the fourth wall.
3. The camera can’t leave the studio.
4. The characters can be from any generation, toy or comic but they have to be from “My little Pony”, and everypony STAYS in character!
5. Everything that happens here is non-canon."
6. Have fun.

Oh yeah, andMyLittlePonyiscopyrighttoHasbro, pleasesupportthecartoonbybuyingthe toystheshowismadetopromoteanyway."

Part Added:
eric-emanwu
sherlock-holmes18
ItsFromPeople
Kendell2
eric-emanwu (again)
Ardashir(YIPPIE!)
Kendell2 (again)
Alex Warlorn (me)
jmcdavid and me together
Ardashir (timeline A)
Kendell2 (Timeline B)
jmcdavid
Dragon of Twilight (special favor)
Alex Warlorn (me again)
Ardashir
eric-emanwu (yet again)
sherlock-holmes18
Dragon of Twilight and Alex Warlorn (timeline A)
eric-emanwu (timeline B)

PreviousChapters Next