• Published 25th Jun 2013
  • 2,646 Views, 67 Comments

Fatal Corruption - Pinkies Imagination



Kassadin... A powerful member of the void... is thrown into Equesria. God only knows what he will do.

  • ...
7
 67
 2,646

Chapter 4: Balance Above All Else

I know this is kinda short, but I wanted to start updating it again.

Chapter 4: Balance Above All Else




As I hovered with sword at the ready, I continued to give Malzahar a stare filled with so much hatred and so much power, I was beginning to think I would soon destroy him just by looking at him. I slashed my sword to the right and yelled again.

"Malzahar! Return her to me, or I will show you true terror for the monster you are!" I roared continuing my icy stare.

Malzahar chuckled slightly and casually began floating away whilst a portal to the void opened where he once was. "If you wish to have her back, you find her." He finished as he began laughing maniacally.

I starred back into the void, where so many unmentionable monsters dwell, and I could feel the anger ignite in my chest like a fire as I remembered my last few moments with my daughter. As fast as them came, they disappeared... into the void...

I woke up in a hurry, igniting and thrashing my sword wildly as I quickly fell out of the tree and began plummeting towards the cold ground. A moment before impact I regained my senses and pushed up, willing myself to float. As I made impact with the ground I did a roll and landed knelling and looking back up at the tree. I may have not stopped the fall, but I damn well made it survivable.

"Blasted monster... even in sleep I'm haunted by him and what he has done..." I muttered to myself as I began a walk around the forest in hopes of finding firewood.

It was just after sunrise and I could feel the summer heat pushing down on me. As I moved through the forest I could see the faint shimmer of dew on the grass and hear all the animals that lived inside. Before I could think anymore on this I felt... a presence. A powerful one, two actually... just outside the forest.

"I've never felt so much power since..." I paused for a few moments as the thought passed through me, "The void."

I began making my way to the strange power, I felt almost drawn to it. Before I had even realized I was nearing the border of the forest once more. As I approached the treeline I could hear voices being thrown around, along with a very familiar one.

"So you say this thing-" The first voice began but was quickly silenced by the next.

"Man, he was a man Twilight, not a THING." Corrected an all too familiar voice.

"Alright... so you say he seemed to attack you, then just kind of... relaxed?" Responded the one known as Twilight.

"Sort of, I thought he was trying to attack me, but he really was just trying not to cause panic... I think." Rarity replied.

"Very well... I will see if me and my sister can find him and see what his intentions are." Spoke a voice that actually made me feel... calm.

It was a strange feeling... calm. It's something I hadn't had for so long and almost forgot about. I enjoyed the feeling of serenity the voice seemed to emit. I felt drawn to the motherly voice as it spoke. I began moving towards the treeline, entrapped by the feeling, not wanting to let it go.

"We will see what he wants and wishes to do, what do you suggest Luna?" The voice asked in a questioning tone.

"I think we should wait for it- him... to show himself once more. Not to force him to reveal when he wishes to remain hidden." The voice I now know as Luna.

Both voices were so.... strange. I could feel power radiating from their very being. I had to find out what they were, and what their purpose was. With my mind made up I finally made it to the treeline and peered through and opening to see a small group of the ponies walking away. One seemed like the same I had met yesterday while the other three were a mystery. One was purple and appeared to be a unicorn, while the other two were much larger, the white one being the largest with a flowing ethereal mane, while they both were sporting a pair of wings and horns. The shorter of the two was a deep midnight blue and appeared to have an ethereal mane just like the white one.

'How strange... maybe I should get their attention. So far they haven't proven a threat'

I hovered through the treeline and took in a deep breath. "Wait! I'm here!" I yelled back having them all freeze at the sound of my voice.

The white one known as Rarity turned and instantly slapped a smile on her face, whilst the white and purple ponies had looks of wonder and curiosity. The blue pony seemed to just be scanning me with eyes glowing with fascination. After a few moments of silence they began to slowly walk towards me as I slowly, in turn, made my way to them. As we neared and stopped not a spitting distance from each other, we just continued to stare.

And as quickly as the silence fell, it was broken. "Nice to meet you again Miss Rarity... I assume your here on different terms now?" I ask, hoping to get some talking going.

"Yes, I told Twilight here about you and she told the princesses. They all wished to meet you." She spoke with a tune that screamed poise.

"Princesses?" I asked as I looked at the two larger equines.

I quickly decided it's best to act like one should in front of royalty. I quickly dismissed my hovering and landed with a small thud, causing Twilight to jump a bit from the sudden change. When I was standing steady I knelled down and looked up at the two.

"I hope I haven't done anything illegal to cause you any... distress?" I spoke trying to think of what to say.

After a few moments of silence the white equine shook her head a bit and smiled. "No need to kneel, however it is very appreciated." She began as I got back from my position and began hovering again. "And no, you haven't done anything. I just had word about you and decided I should come and... meet you... you sure are interesting-"

"Sister?" The blue pony questioned motioning towards me.

"Oh right Luna, we wish to have you follow us into town. But first... My name is Celestia, Princess and co-ruler of the land of Equestria." She stated as she stood high with her wings stretched out.

"And My name is Luna, Equestrian Princess and ruler alongside my Sister." Luna also spoke out while also standing straight with flared wings.

I nodded a bit and spoke up. "Pleased to meet you... My name is Kassadin the void walker and protector of Valoran. I also agree to come with you to town... on one condition..." I say as I pause for a moment. "If you tell me what exactly you are...?" I finish as I once again feel the pulsing of their strange power.

Comments ( 15 )

The title sounds familiar...I forgot who says it:twilightsheepish:

3931339 Keep trying, it's just under your nose.

3931342 Does Kassadin say it?

3931350 yes, he does say that randomly when you play him.

live and die by the blade :rainbowkiss:

3931364 Yay! Do I get a prize?

3932167 Not right now. Because of low production to this story I don't have any planned. Maybe in the future I will do that again.

whicth void starcraft void or night void or death void?

4312831 What do you mean? This is a league of legends crossover, so it's not really either of those.

4317942 oh if would be great if it was the starcraft void

4319138 Well I have never played Starcraft before. I have played all of the other games by Blizzard tho. Just haven't gotten around to that one. I'm already addicted to Diablo III enough as is.

4322876 dude starcraft and starcraft 2 are probley WAAAYY more attdicting cause once I started play starcraft I could not stop

Login or register to comment