• Published 1st Oct 2011
  • 4,042 Views, 58 Comments

Autumn - canonkiller

  • ...
21
 58
 4,042

Intermission

This chapter is for anyone who's been reading this all in one sitting to go and get a snack. Also, a chapter for character review and art :3

In other words, this is what will be going on while I work on the next chapter.
Basic Character Refresher List Thingy With A Lot Of Capitals:

There may be unfinished sentences. Just a warning.

Ancient Powers
Shard: Between an existance and an idea. The Shard is a conscience that takes wants and twists them to their darkest form, example: leadership - greed and power, revenge - bloodlust and violence. It took over Luna (NMM) once and smaller peices of it consumed certian ponies, creating the New Lunar Republic. Has power capable of destroying worlds.
Chaos: The balancing power to Void. Existed simply to balance Void. Was destroyed by their creations, something and nothing.
Void: The balancing power to Chaos. Existed simply to balance Chaos. Was destroyed by their creations, something and nothing.
Something - Commonly seen as Alicorn: Destroyed Chaos and Void with the help of nothing. Used the space left over to create worlds. Something was the power that made matter and shaped worlds. When corrupted, holds the characteristic of
Nothing - Commonly seen as wingless Raven with nine dragon's tails: Destroyed Chaos and Void with the help of something. Used the space left over to create worlds. Nothing was the power that shaped something's matter and filled her worlds. When corrupted, holds the characteristic of

Firstborn
Faenum - Bird-winged Wolf: Spirit of love, earth and life. Sister to Fulmen. Mothered Ditzy Doo/Derpy Hooves. When corrupted, holds the characteristic of
Fulmen - Bat-winged Tiger Spirit of hate, storms and death. Sister to Faenum. Mothered Discord. When corrupted, holds the characteristic of
Maris - Snake Spirit of water, snow, and ice. Fathered Discord and Ditzy Doo/Derpy Hooves. When corrupted, holds the characteristic of Lust.
Corona - Alicorn: Spirit of fire and the Sun. Fathered Celestia and Luna. When corrupted, holds the characteristic of Greed.
Altitudo - Dragon: Spirit of space and the Moon. Mothered Celestia and Luna. When corrupted, holds the characteristic of

Main Powers
Kha'dighreel (Skychaser) - Unknown Species (Pegasus ancestor): The first creature to ever be attacked by the Shard. Went from a calm navy Pegasus to killing his entire species in a delusion that they were fighting for his power. Was trapped in a pyschological state until given form again by the Elements of Harmony.
Celestia - Alicorn: One of two Princesses that ruled Equestria. She mainly controls the sun, but has enough power to control the moon and stars as well. After being killed by nothing, she was reanimated by Obsidian. White coat, pink-green-blue mane, sun Mark.
Luna - Alicorn: The second Princess that ruled Equestria. She rules over the night and the moon. She can control the sun with difficulty. Was captured and used by Discord when she freed him, and mothered Obsidian. Navy coat, dark blue starry mane, moon against black Mark.
Discord - Draconequus: Once controlled Equestria in a state of chaos before being imprisoned in stone by the Elements of Harmony. Broke out due to three fillies fighting, and was imprisoned again. Released a final time by Luna when she lost her sister. Used Luna and fathered Obsidian. Equine head, right deer antler, left blue twisted Unicorn horn, mismatched Ursa eyes, crimson body, salmon dragon tail, right tan lion paw, left yellow eagle talon, left brown buffalo hoof, right green dragon claw, right purple bat wing, left blue Pegasus wing.

Elements Of Harmony:
Sunrise - Dragon: A young dragoness, daughter of Spike, mother currently unknown. She used to be yellow with red highlights, but her color scheme changed when she became the Bearer of Magic. She is in love with Obsidian.
Tigerjay - Griffon: A boy Griffon, son of Gilda, father also unknown. He was a bluejay-tiger combination before Bearing Laughter and turning his bird half into a cardinal. Used to have a crush on Sunrise until Obsidian almost kicked him out of the sky without breaking a sweat.
Chibi - Zebra: Zercora's daughter, who only speaks in ryhme when her mother can hear. Otherwise, she talks normally. She is now yellow with pink stripes as the Bearer of Kindness.
Applesauce - Earth Pony: Applejack's granddaughter. Looks exactly like her, and therefore there was no change when she received the Element of Honesty.
Scootaloo - Pegasus: Secretly was an orphan through her entire childhood, idolized Rainbow Dash until her accident killed her and took care of Rainbow Dark - Dash's daughter - afterwards. She gained the Rainbow tail and mane when she became Loyalty.
Squishy Heart - Unicorn: Rarity's daughter. Her father was a fashion designer who was - sadly - stabbed by the giant decorative needle on top of his shop. Squishy's coat turned pure white when her mother passed on Generosity.
Obsidian - Draconequus: The 'surprise' son of Luna and Discord. He was the embodiment of Kha'dighreel - the eternal and undestroyable constant spirit of everything - until the spirit took form through the Element's power and destroyed the Firstborn, releasing Chaos and Void from their imprisonment. Kha could also speak to Obsidian in his mind. Obsidian is in love with Sunrise, and the Seventh Element, Unity.

Essentially Background Ponies:
Crimsonleaf - Alicorn: Son of Celestia and Big Macintosh. Would have been next in line for king if Discord hadn't... paired... with Luna and taken the title through age. His powers aren't strong enough to move the Sun or the Moon yet. Red coat with orange mane, yellow eyes. Red maple leaf Mark.
Grayscale (commonly disguised as Dinky Doo) - Alicorn (Unicorn): Daughter of Ditzy Doo and Discord. Because of this, she was one of the two creatures alive that could become Kha's carrier. Her grandparents are Faenum and Maris. Assorted grays for coat, mane and eyes. Blanched color wheel for a Mark.
Rapture - Pegasus: A mute gypsy with a dark brown coat and paler mane. His Mark is an old golden pocket watch. Peircing scarlet eyes.
Rainbow Dark - Pegasus: Rainbow Dash's daughter. Secretly jealous that her mother gave Loyalty to Scootaloo instead of her. Blue coat, spectrum mane, broken cloud Mark. Rose eyes.
Lamplight - Unicorn: Another nomad, with a lime green coat and slightly darker mane. Oddly long ears, purple eyes, oil lamp Mark. Enjoys arguing with Sunrise.
Sweetie Belle - Unicorn: Taking after her mother as a seamstress, her main job is patching all kinds of clothing for low prices to prevent poorer ponies from having to buy all-new outfits. Half of her store is actually all donated clothing going for free to ponies in need. New mark is a strung needle.
Apple Bloom - Earth Pony: The former Cutie Mark Crusader has settled down - at least, as much as possible. Her job as a florist may seem low matinence, but she takes it to the extreme by travelling - sometimes into dangerous territory - in search of new flowers. Part time scientist. New mark is a purple flower.
Bomber - Earth Pony: The gruffest nomad, also the oldest. Hates cold, hot, bright, dark, and everything in between. Doesn't talk much, even when complaining. Dark blue coat, paler mane, green eyes, lit bomb Mark.
Thumper - Earth Pony: Youngest of the gypsies, showed up in their camp freezing to death. Since then, it seems he's made a habit of it, almost dying on various occasions. Dull teal coat, light teal mane, blue eyes, wave Mark.
Starlight - Werepony: Scarlet coat, grey mane, orange-bordered-yellow-star Mark. Has a small crush on Scootaloo and is prone to passing out after turning into a wolf. Because of this, he doesn't like going back to places he's already been - too many questions - and vanishes for long periods of time.

Prisoners of Maris
Spring - Griffon: Sister of Summer. Despite looking alike, Summer is one year - exactly - older. Spring is the bouncier one, and her attitude became a lot more... dreary... while in Maris's confinment. She has perked up with exposure to the sun.
Summer - Griffon: Older sister of Spring, more shaken by the time enchantment. She doesn't talk much, and has a more grounded outlook on life.
Helia - Diamond Dog: Tan-bronze dog, doesn't talk unless she has something really important to say. Not afraid to fight for her right to speak.
Tene (pronounced Ten-ay) - Quetzocoatl: Green with yellow feather-tips. Talks lots, normally happy and bouncy. Realizes her sick mother is surely dead and that her brother is all alone. Is infuriated and depressed on this thought.
Spear - Dragon: Navy dragoness, about two years older than Sunrise, enjoys this authority. Pretends to have a crush on Obsidian. Sassy and sarcastic. Also, can see timestrands and is deeply disturbed by the massive quantities of knots.



...Meh, I'll finish this later. Time for Part Two!