• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 1,017 Views, 28 Comments

Into The Void - General Soarin



Th year is 2126, and Ponykind has spread to the stars. However, trouble is brewing near one of Equestria's many colony worlds....

  • ...
3
 28
 1,017

Timeline

February 2020 C.R: Twilight Sparkle is crowned Equestria’s newest Princess at the age of 20.

April 2021: C.O.N, or the Coalition Of Nations is formed in Canterlot, Equestria to promote world cooperation. Member nations in the CON include Equestria, Saddle Arabia, Germaney, the Crystal Empire, the Zebra Union, and Manico.

March 2040 C.R: Vahvoja, a radical group of Griffons under the leadership of Gilda takes control over the Griffon Kingdom in a violent coup d’ état. CON is shocked by the event, but does little against it.

January 2043 C.R: Gilda initiates the Great Purge, and many Griffons in Vahvoja are executed or sent to labor camps. Of the original 100 members of Vahvoja, only 15 manage to escape the purge untouched.

May 2050 C.R: The Griffin Kingdom attacks Giffalia, a small nation on the north border. The small nation surrenders in less than a year. When asked why, Gilda justified the attack with the following statement: “Griffalia rightfully belongs to the Griffin Kingdom. We fixed an ancient wrong.” CON enacts a very small embargo on the Griffin Kingdom, but does nothing else.

June 2055 C.R: Griffon forces launch an all out offensive against the unsuspecting Zebra Union. The resulting Griffon-Zebra war lasts 7 years, but ends when Griffon forces marched into the burning capital of Zebes. CON is alarmed, and quickly enacts a major embargo on the Griffon Kingdom.

August 2066 C.R: Gilda declares war on Germaney, before launching another surprise offensive. Four years of fighting ensure, before Germaney finally surrenders. Panic spreads across the globe as the Griffon Kingdom continues to expand.

October 2075 C.R: Manico and Saddle Arabia are attacked by Gilda’s forces. Saddle Arabia is quick to fall, while Manico manages to hold out for 6 years before finally being forced to surrender.

November 2086 C.R: On threat of annihilation, the Crystal Empire joins forces with the Griffon Kingdom. Equestria stands alone.

January 2090: Griffon Forces cross the border into Equestria. Half of the county falls before the Equestrian military finally stops the Griffon’s advance. Equestrian morale is at a all time low

July 2092 C.R: Extremely desperate, the Equestrian Military launches a massive counterattack under the name Operation Fierce Wind. The Griffons were caught off guard by the attack, and are quickly driven out of Equestria. Equestrian morale skyrockets.

September 2092 C.R: Gilda passes away from heart complications, and power is handed over to her grandson Drake.

January 2094 C.R: Griffon forces are pushed out of the Crystal Empire. In celebration, the Crystal Empire decides to join under the Equestrian flag. The Equestrian Empire is formed.

November 2096 C.R: Applejack passes away at the age of 97. Out of the original six Bearers of Harmony, only Twilight Sparkle is left.

May 2097 C.R: Manico, Saddle Arabia, Germaney, and the Zebra Union are liberated by Equestrian forces. All liberated nations vote to join the Equestrian Empire.

January 2098 C.R: Equestrian forces commence the assault on the Griffon Heartland.

March 2098 C.R: Griffons commence work on massive spaceships in the capital of Great Aerie. These are associated with a back up plan in case Equestrian forces push too far.

April 2099 C.R: Equestrian forces surround the capital. Realizing the hopeless situation his people were in, Drake orders his military forces to gather as many citizens in the city as possible, and put them on the liveships. Within a day, the liveships leave the planet, leaving behind a small division of troops to fight to the death.

May 2099 C.R: The griffon division left behind is eradicated. Celebrations take place all over the world as the Griffon threat is finally neutralized.

November 2102 C.R: Twilight Sparkle’s grandson Echo Sparkle is born in Canterlot.

March 2105 C.R: The Equestrian Empire launches it’s first space station, and names it Luna Station. Interest in extraterrestrial colonization sparks within the Empire

June 2115 C.R: Equestria’s first extraterrestrial colony is established on the planet Janax. Flocks of eager settlers flood to the planet.

February 2120 C.R: The 100th anniversary of Twilight Sparkle’s coronation is celebrated with the establishment of Equestria’s 10th extraterrestrial colony on the planet Bardock. Equestria continues to expand through the universe rapidly.

April 2123 C.R: The Millennium Insurgency surfaces on the Equestrian colony planet of Mandspar. It quickly gains momentum, but is contained by Equestrian military forces. However, the insurgency remains a threat, and occasionally sends raiding ships to attack neighboring colonies.

May 2125 C.R: Construction of the E.S.C Twilight Sparkle is completed, providing the Equestrian Navy with it’s first Stealth Cruiser.

March 2126 C.R: Present Time

Author's Note:

Note, C.R represents Celestia's Reign. I'm also going under the assumption that the Mane 6 were born around the year 2000 CR, and the Return of Nightmare Moon happened in 2018 C.R. So basically the show timespan was 2 years.

Also, fun fact: Vahvoja is Finnish for "Strong"

Also, I'm going to admit that Equestria's survival was a miracle. No doubt.