• Published 21st Jun 2013
  • 68,133 Views, 17,151 Comments

Your Human and You - MadMaxtheBlack

  • ...
546
 17,151
 68,133
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 469 )

Omg it finishe time to add this to my apocalypse book shelf for when world ends I have lots good story’s to read.

Wow. I was worried this wouldn't finish, but here we are. Thanks for the ride!

I know there is a lot of things this story did wrong, but I hope that it did a few things right in the end.

Bro, you did more than a few things right. Even after I stepped away from the fandom, this and Chris's batty family are two of a very few fics I still check up on, I am happy to have been here all these years to enjoy your amazing and wonderful storries.

To an amazing end,
Cheers!

*Cries in despair at the end*

OMG.....
At long last, Your Human and You...
I'm in tears, a mixture of sadness and happiness. I haven't read the last two chapters but I never thought it would be completed, that it would be over. I'm shaking. This was THE story of Fimfiction that I read in the midst of my golden Brony age. It is probably my most favorite MLP fanfic of all time. And yet it is now completed. And I'm about to read it...

For what it's worth MadMax, thank you.
Thank you for this wild ride, thank you for these characters, and thanks for the memories. It made the early summer of 2016 a treasured moment for me. I will never forget the precious joy Your Human and You has given to me. I hope the journey has been fun for you and can't wait to see what you will do next.

Two words from me and the metaverse
Thank you

and now i have to re-read it after this long break... dame, i'm going to enjoy the weekend

It's finally over eh? It was an amazing ride though, without a doubt.

So it ends. That was fun!

I just realized. What if there are Terran Humans that didn’t take part in the attack and are still in Equestria?

I'll be danged. I wasn't expecting the double-update like that. I'm kind of shocked they never discussed Twilight's pregnancy. I would have thought that would have been something important to talk about soon. I'm still shipping Van/Psy with Lyra, BTW. He was there listening to her music so it can still happen. Music to sooth the savage beast.

I suppose there's not going to be a sequel to this, is there? About how ponies and Equestrian humans adapt to the new situation they've found themselves in in the fallout of Discord's little stunt?

If as I suspect not, then thank you for the story and for sticking with it to conclusion rather than just abandoning it. It is very much appreciated. Thank you for all your time and effort.

It has been a good run, so long Your Human And You. It's been fun.

As sad as I am to see this end, I am happy with the ending.


...


Also, I hope this means we'll get more of Milk-A-Mare.
...
And Headless, not Brainless.

I would ask you to make a sequel, but there's not much more you can do.

Anyways, thnx for the awesome story man!

This is weird, good, but weird.
Your Human and You was the first fanfic on this site that i pretty much binged read and now seeing that ”Complete” tag is kind of satisfying.

Wow this got finished, I feel like I'm in front of a historic event lol

So im gonna put my 2 cents i loved this story so much it just feel like so many things are ending so many storys books are closing so many famouse people are dying hell even my grandpa passed and the dragon ball z team 4 star abridged series finished season 2 but like trunks said in there epilouge "wait a minuet why does this feel so anticlimactic".😞

This is sad for me your human and you why you mad Max the black was one of the first no is the first fanfic I ever tracked I think it was honestly as soon as I made an account on this thing your story was the first story that I followed and now that I see that it's ended I'm both happy and sad I hope there's a sequel but if not and you're going to focus on your other stories I still look forward to those also want you to update some of the chapters on headless not brainless also thanks for the story I haven't read it yet as I've just saw it updated my phone but I thought you would either way keep up the good work

9481520
Plenty of other authors have dropped humans into YHAY-questria, no reason Max couldn't.

Goddamn Max my boy, whew...

Ya know, I like to give a pretty profound comment at the end of big shit like this... hard to really do that though, if only because I rarely know what to say.

Since I first found this story, I have to say, the prospect of it amused me, the idea was pretty interesting, and I have a thing for stories where things are taken down a different route then the usual when it comes to Human in Equestria stories, this one is certainly one for the history books, in my honest opinion.

I was still a fledgling presence in the fandom when I hopped on board to read this, barely twenty or so followers and maybe three stories or so. But even so, I feel like by reading this story - among others you've done over the years, you've been one of the few authors I looked up to that provided me with the tools to better my writing skill. From the very first chapter, up to this one...

Holy fuck it has been a ride, one hell of a fucking ride and I enjoyed every single word of it, every step of the way from start to finish. I'm... sad to see it end, but hey? You know... as much as it sucks to see something awesome end, like - as you wrote above - The Hobbit or Lord of the Rings. I hated seeing that end every single time I watched it, just this... grand adventure, the perils they faced, from the moment they left the Shire to the many places they visited along the way to their final destination, be that Mount Doom or Erebor.

Yet, there was this sense of... satisfaction when it all wrapped up neatly, ending the story for our heroes and giving them that ending that you craved deep down in your heart. I wanna say I'm bittersweet about this ending, which I suppose is probably the most accurate way I could describe my feelings.

That's a lowkey goal of mine, to leave behind an epic for this fandom they could enjoy, not a series of smutfics or anything like that, Iunno how to really describe it... just give something profound to the fandom, for all its done for me over the years.

Fuck, I think I'm rambling and I apologize for that, shit like this makes me think and reflect on my journey through this fandom...

Anyway, Max, thank you for the story you wrote. I honestly wholeheartedly enjoyed it from start to finish, I was always eager to see the next chapter and see where Max went next in the fic. And... well, I'm happy with how this ended, it leaves me with a sense of bittersweet content, and I'm honestly really happy, writing this with a smile on my face. :pinkiehappy:

Thank you again, Max... thank you for everything you've poured into this fic and for being an amazing dude to talk to.

I'll see you all next time.

I've been Dustchu, supplying comments every chapter.

Farewell for now, my friends.

:heart:

9480990
Yeah, what kept me reading in the end was purely the sunk cost fallacy (i.e. the feeling that I've spent so much time on this story that I need to see it to the end), so I was secretly kinda glad it stopped updating back in 2017. Now it finished and I have to deal with the fact that I simply don't want to get back to the clusterfuck the story has become, even though the end is mere five chapters away.

Good story, from start to finish. You improved while writing and that’s what’s important. Also having fun, enjoying the ride, and the fulfillment of bringing joy to your fans are up there too. I’m happy to see this done and I hope to read something new from you in the not too distant future. Thanks for the story mate, it’s been a real good ride.

So what the next story you're going to be? Will it be a classic like this one or something new? Also I'm going to miss this amazing story... Are you planning to make it a hard book out of this story? If so how much will it be?With a autograph. And no rush on the next book "OK" we will all be here waiting for the next Amazing storys that you right.
😁

Aw man. I've been following this fic for so long I almost don't want to finish it :fluttershysad:

Thus a tale unlike any other come to a close. This is both a satisfying conclusion and a sad feeling that the tale is over.

I applaud you, sir.

Never thought this story would ever end. Has it really been 6 years?

Wow
Its actually complete......this feels weird

Soooo. Whats next?:twilightsmile:

This has been a great story; plus it’s funny at many points while giving a unique view on Humans living in Equestria.

Congratulations on the completion of the story. It's an immense undertaking and you should be proud of what you've accomplished and the number of spinoffs it inspired.

The circle is closed, the story complete. To be left to drift away into the realms of what ifs, possibilities and dreams.

So long Max, and thanks for all the text. :twilightsmile:

You've done well Max, thank you for a very good story. :twilightsmile:

*3 in the morning looking bored and about to go to bed just looking at the notifications just in caseys*

*sees your human and you update*
...
...
...
"Aaahaahahhahahahudcuhshdhdghhr finally!

*lives forever after*

Ps: this is my favorite story and its been a wild ride so thanks for writing this masterpiece!

Nice ending.

Good luck in what you go for next

Then credits start rolling with the outro music and the whole fucking theater starts applauding.

Welp, time for 2 sleepless nights while thinking about this fic and just fucking dying inside

Always something sad, yet satisfying, about seeing these long running fics come to an end. Thanks for the experience, Max!

Completed...nice but I have no idea where I stopped or what’s happened guess I need to start over again.

Congratulations!!

Thank you for wrighting this. Still can not wait to see what happens when Twilight gets pregnant.

Now TIME FOR A DUAL.... wait a min... reread. Yes reread time.

finally, finished!!!

To be honest, it saddens me to a good story end. But as they say, all good things must come to an end. I could see the potential of the story having a continuation, but I don’t know anyone who would do that after their story took 7 years. I would do it, but I’m definitely not good enough and would absolutely trash it seeing how it is that my own story isn’t that popular itself. However, I appreciate a good story nonetheless. Thank you, MadMaxtheBlack.

Considering the number of things left unaddressed, it almost screams that there is another in the works here.

Bro you are epic

Welp, there it is, the end, a long ride ending and I'm happy my friend told me about it all them years ago and always excited when a new chapter came. Thanks for the story, effort and characters:yay:

Congratulations. And good luck with whatever comes next.

This story would bring a smile to my face when I was having a hard time and then see a new chapter was up I'm going to miss that

Now all we need is a Flashy Boi and His Husbando-Stealing Shenanigans spinoff. :moustache:

Yay! My favourite fanfic updated!

... Oh no, my favourite fanfic has ended!

Thank you so very much for the time you spent on this

Login or register to comment