• Published 20th Jun 2013
  • 2,849 Views, 233 Comments

My Life as a Hybrid - ChaosDoomscythe



I've lost too much. Now, I'm out for revenge. even if it costs me everything. I'm sorry Luna, but you wont stop me. Nothing will stop me. My name is Shadow Flare... and my wrath knows no bounds.

  • ...
104
 233
 2,849

Chapter 16: The Possessed Flame-Nightmare Inferno

My Life as a Hybrid
By: ChaosDoomscythe/Doomscythe01
Chapter 16: The Possessed Flame: Nightmare Inferno


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!” The now Nightmare possessed Shadow Flare threw its head back and flared it’s scaly, membranous wings as it laughed uproariously, even as his black flaming mane and tail began to emit many sparkles of stardust from it. When his black eyes realigned themselves with the ponies present, they could all see a sick glee radiating from them. “Indeed, my dear celestial princesses, though, I’m afraid I’m not the exact same Nightmare you knew before…

The Elements of Harmony all stood gaping at what they were seeing. Their friend had just been taken control of before their very eyes, and none of them knew what to do or how to even respond to this. Shining had taken up a defensive position in front of them, his horn glowing in both preparation for an offensive or defensive spell as needed. The rest of the royal guards followed suit, unicorn horns glowing, wings spreading, paws digging into the cave floor. Cadence walked up and stood next to her husband, glaring at the nightmare. Celestia herself was still staring at the nightmare in shock, before her expression schooled into neutrality, with a hint of anger.

Luna, however, as an entirely different story.

She was glaring at the nightmare in stunned disbelief and horror. Horror that something from her past had once again come back to haunt her, that one of her mistakes could have possibly cost her one of her friends, her best friend. Despite everything, she still viewed him as her best friend. That thought suddenly turned her thoughts from horror to anger, and then to pure rage. Luna lowered her head as she crouched into a fighting stance, snorting hot steam out of her snout. ‘How dare this vile beast-?! Once again, my past returns to cause me strife, and rip me from the joys I’ve tried so hard to create for myself. I will not allow it to take you Shadow! I will not allow it to have you! You’ve been through too much already! I swear… I swear upon my very moon we will get you back, Shadow Flare!

“What do you mean,” Celestia began, “When you say you are not the same Nightmare as before?”

The nightmare simply chuckled at the question. “Well, I would bother explaining, but I have a very, VERY strong feeling that you are going to be quite busy in the next few minutes. After all…” The nightmare crouched low, scuffing a hoof to the ground as it’s holed hooves and wings suddenly burst into flame. “….why should I bother explaining myself to a group of CORPSES!?

With the last word bellowed out as a roar, the Nightmare controlled hybrid beast blasted forward at incredible speeds from a single flap of its wings and an explosion of flames, stardust trailing behind it as it took off like a rocket. Luna flapped her wings and charged at the same time, determined to stop the nightmare and save her friend. The guards sprang into action, following their princess as the unicorns began firing spells at the creature. Shining and Cadence stayed back, while Celestia moved in front of them, much to their surprise. The girls moved into a fighting stances as well, all except for Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash had jumped up and blasted herself forward to join the inevitable brawl, a terrible scowl on her face as she felt her own anger rising. Not just anger, however, but also guilt and helplessness. She felt horrible at not being able to be there for her friend, for not being able to help stop this freak from taking over. ‘I’m the bucking Element of Loyalty, for Celestia’s sake! I should have been there for him! I should have been able to do something!’ She flew up right beside Luna and subsequently collided right into the Nightmare, who hadn’t even seen Dash coming. ‘But I promise, Shadow! I’ll definitely be there for you now! Rainbow Dash is always there for her friends! I won’t let you, or anyone else down! Ever again!

The combined weight of both her and Princess Luna managing to take the nightmare by surprise as they kept pushing it back until it collided with the wall at the very, very far back of the cave. Not even giving it time to recover the breath it lost when it impacted the wall, the two mares became a flurry of movement, hooves moving as swiftly as possible and pummeling the nightmare so much that the wall behind it began cracking. Even as they struck it over and over, the both of them were silently apologizing to their friend for having to hurt him like this, but they both knew, that deep down, he would forgive them.

“Shadow!” Luna called out, as she deflected a random strike from the changeling in front of her and socked him square in the face. “Fight it! I know you can! It doesn’t have full control yet! You can still take back control!”

“Yeah! Come on, big guy!” Rainbow caught on quickly, and began throwing out her own words of encouragement, even as she hoofed him in the gut. “I know you’re better than this! There’s no way you’re gonna lose to a creep like the nightmare! Come on, Shad! Show that thing whose boss!”

“Uhg- D-Dash…. Luna- ahh! I-I’m… Tr-ugh- Trying!”

Hearing his voice gave them hope that he was still there, still fighting, that he could still be saved. But the nightmare wasn’t having that.

ENOUGH!

An explosion of black flames threw them both back, the head singing fur and feathers alike on both of them. The force of the blast was so great, that the both of them flew far enough that Luna crashed into Celestia, making her cry out in pain from her own wounds, and Dash kept flying until she landed near the mouth of the cave, her body tumbling head over hooves. The nightmare landed on its hooves, but its eyes were clenched shut while its whole body was shivering and twitching, signs that Shadow was still in there fighting it. “S-stubborn foal! Just… sur-render to my will…. You can s-sleep all you w-want then!” The nightmare didn’t get much time to focus on stopping him, though, before a group of Pegasus and earth pony guards descended upon him, trying to beat it into submission.

Unfortunately, the nightmare was not only quick enough to block and deflect their blows, but retaliate with its own, knocking some of the guards back and throwing others off of it. It quickly jumped into the air and began darting around the cave, striking at other guards and dodging blasts from the unicorns before preparing to dive bomb one of the unicorns. Right before contact, Dash tackled it out of the sky, the two of them rolling across the cave floor, even as they traded blows. They came to a stop with Rainbow managing to end up on top. Making the best of her advantage, she pinned one of Nightmare’s wings to the ground before striking it in any exposed areas she could, her hooves moving almost as fast as lightning. Without Luna there to back her up, however, the Nightmare was proving most resilient, in not only taking hits, but giving them back as well. Before the Nightmare could even manage to use its superior strength and durability to try gaining an advantage over the Pegasus mare, a group of earth pony and pegasus guards approached and began assisting Rainbow,. They had swarmed it like flies and were beginning to prove too much, as it switched from offence to defense.

It became completely overwhelmed when Luna popped back up, shoving three of the guards out of the way, and then doing more than enough to make up for their sudden absence. Unlike her sister, Luna was still in her physical prime. Having spent the last thousand years on the moon imprisoned in its center as a mere spirit before returning to the world at large exactly the way she was left her just as powerful as she was all those years ago. Having always been the princess on the front lines whenever altercations arose that required a military response, Luna was still a warrior at heart, and was perfectly capable of subduing any foe that so much as tried to poke her.
She was proving that to the Nightmare even as she thought about it.

Even as they were beating it, they saw that each time the changelings eyes managed to open, they were always a different color. At one point, they were black, and the next time, they were green. It was obvious the nightmare was beginning to lose its hold on him, being unable to completely focus on either stopping it from being harmed, or stopping Shadow from taking back control. If things kept up like this…
That’s it, Shadow!’ She screamed in her mind, too focused to say it out loud. ‘Fight it! Fight it with everything you have! We’re all here for you! Just don’t give in! Don’t stop fighting!

Fluttershy had hidden behind all her friends, being too afraid to even look out and see the violence that had started. She wanted to help, she really did, but she didn’t know what to do. She knew that she would be completely useless in a straight fight. She wouldn’t even be worth it’s time, and would probably be swatted out of the sky like a small insect. She whimpered as she heard the clashing begin, magical explosions ringing out, the crashing of armor, flames being spewed from mouths and hooves, and the small yelps and grunts from the impact of hooves colliding with other body parts. She covered her head with her hooves and ducked down as low as she could, both wishing she could help, and be as far away from this horrible situation as physically possible.

The nightmare got fed up with its beating and Shadow’s resistance, and finally decided to do something rather than just lay there on its back and take it. It let out a fierce roar before spewing black flames from its mouth, nose, and the holes I the hooves of its body. Almost immediately, all of the guards retreated, having been heavily singed, burned, or in one poor guard’s case, set on fire despite the magic resistant wards on his armor. Strangely, the fire that had surrounded him dissipated within seconds before winking out entirely. The only two ponies that weren’t even remotely harmed by the sudden display of flames were Luna and Rainbow, both of which cracked down even harder on the nightmare.

CURSES!’ Thought the nightmare as she took a hoof to the face and a buck to the gut. ‘He still has enough control over his magic to fight me! I need to get away from these two pests so I can concentrate on putting him to sleep! And I think I know just how to do that…

No… no… not her! I… I won’t let you!!

YOU DON’T HAVE A CHOICE!

Shadow wasn’t about to let this wicked abomination that had possessed him get to her without a serious fight. So, mustering all the willpower he could, he took control of his own mouth and shouted to the other as loud as he possibly could, even as hooves continued to strike him in the face repeatedly.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! PROTECT FLUTTERSHY! GET HER OUT OF HERE!! NOW!!!!”

YOU ANNOYING LITTLE PEST!!

Unfortunately, his outburst made both Luna and Rainbow pause for a mere second in their blows.

That one second was all the time nightmare needed.

In that short span, she managed to roughly beat down Shadow’s will deep into the recesses of their shared body, taking almost complete control. Then he released a massive burst of flame that caused both Luna and Dash to fly back from it, and managing to scorch the ground beneath it. Not wasting any time, it jumped up, and burst forwards at surprising speeds, bowling through guards that stood in its path. It dodged around beams fired from the unicorns, Shining, Cadence, and Twilight, struck down both Applejack and Pinkie, shoved Rarity out of the way…

And then Fluttershy was well within its clutches, whimpering in fear.

Backing away towards the mouth of the cave with one hoof wrapped tightly around the mare’s neck, the possessed Shadow took several deep breaths as it struggled to maintain control against the will of its host, and recover from the beating it took. It shivered roughly, the bruises covering its new body causing it pain…

But nothing this body cannot take…

As it took another breathe and opened its eyes and looked at the regrouping ponies, they all saw something rather shocking. One it its eyes, the right one, was completely black. The left one was only half black, but the darkness was slowly spreading, slowly covering the green of the eye and snuffing out the glow beneath it. It could feel its host weakening, losing strength. Within moment, it would have complete control of this body and its magic, and then nothing would be able to stop it. Not even the princesses. Unfortunately, it also knew that if it lost its hostage- whether by destroying the pitiful mare or simply losing hold of her- it would likely drive them to do everything in their power to stop it… even if it meant ending the life of their friend and its host.

'Which means I am left with only one option. A tactical retreat.'

As the elements, the princesses, and the guards all gathered in front of it, it smirked at the dark scowls on all their faces, and the abject looks of rage on Luna’s face.

Now… then… In a few moments… I will have complete control of this body… here is what is going to happen…” The Nightmare increased the pressure of its grip on Fluttershy’s throat, causing the mare to let out a pained, strangled whimper. It had the desired effect of casing looks of worry to cross the faces of most all of them, with the exception of Celestia and Luna. “You’re going to stand there like the good little wretches you are, and I’m going to be taking this little mewling worm with me as insurance. You try to do something I don’t like, or you try to follow me, any of you so much as twitch, and some… unfortunate... event may befall the dear… Do we have an understanding?”

The ponies all glared at the nightmare, even as fear and worry and anger spread through them, most of that anger coming from Luna and Rainbow Dash. None of the ponies so much as made a move, however, to try to stop them, despite how much they all obviously wanted to. As the nightmare continued to retreat, with a weakly struggling Fluttershy in its grasp, it let out a low chuckle as the green of the left eye was almost completely gone.

“I swear,” Began Luna, “I swear on the moon above and on my very flank that you will not get away with this Nightmare. I will see you destroyed by my own two hooves, even if it’s the last thing I do!”

I’m glad we’ve come to an understanding then. Now then, if you’ll excuse me you miserable, insignificant maggots, I will be making my escape no-

Hey, ‘scuse me!

The nightmare blinked at the voice, and watched as looks of shock and surprise suddenly appeared upon everypony’s faces. The voice spoke again, and it noticed that the voice sounded strained.

Do you know how hard it is to juggle a boulder this size using just your Pegasus magic and the wind?

Wh-what?”

The Nightmare turned around, in the opposite direction of the mare in its grip. It had just enough time for its black eyes to widen before a massive boulder slammed into it, accidentally knocking Fluttershy out of its grip and roughly to the ground. The boulder flew with such power and speed that the others barely had time to move out of its way as it flew on a straight course all the way back into the end of the cave they were in. It slammed into the back wall with a massive crash, the boulder itself becoming imbedded into the wall and sticking there as cracks spread from the point of contact and several rocks became dislodged.

The ponies all stared in shock at the boulder before, as one, they turned back to the mouth of the cave just in time to see a royal blue pegasus wearing what looked like pointed sunglasses land next to a shivering Fluttershy before collapsing on its side, sweat covering its entire form. As he panted heavily, he still managed to suck in enough air to form a sentence.

“Because I do… and it’s very… very hard. Kinda like that rock… and the hard place you’re stuck between… WHOO-boy!”

Fluttershy opened her eyes, only to see the blue Pegasus staring right at her with a smirk. “Hey there… Sorry ‘bout the rough treatment… Name’s Sky Shock… And don’t worry… “

There was a large cracking sound, drawing the attention of everyone in the cave as the boulder suddenly fell from the wall and slammed into the ground. It shattered upon impact, but the trembles shook the cave enough to weaken the wall further, creating larger cracks that allowed the black hybrid-changeling that was also embedded into the rock face to fall out of it, completely limp as it too slammed into the rubble it’s body was covered in numerous cracks and dents, both from the scuffle beforehand, and from the boulder, so much so that it’s unique glowing green blood could be seen leaking from many of the cracks in his form.

As the watched the Black, sparkly flames on its mane and tail snuff out, and return to the normal spiky silver-white it normally was, Sky shock couldn’t help but remark:

“…This is not the first time I’ve crushed him with a boulder before… haha!”


The Solar alicorn mare crashed through a tree and slammed into the one behind it, her pained scream being cut off from the force of impact before she fell to the ground in an unceremonious heap. Terrible burns and deep gashes covered her entire being and her wing hung limply at her side, broken, bloody, and charred to a crisp. She barely had time to take in a breath before she felt razor sharp teeth clamp down onto her left hind leg. She screamed as much as she could as she was lifted and thrown bodily though the air. She didn’t even have time to descend from her forced flight before something slammed into her with the force of a speeding carriage, slamming her into the ground and leaving a trench in her wake where she slid across the rocky terrain.

All Celestia could do was groan before she felt herself roughly shoved onto her back, she both felt and heard the snarling breathes on her face, and managed to force her eyes open. There he was, standing above her, with not even a single scratch on him. His face set into what appeared to be a permanent snarling grimace. He stood above her triumphant, but she could see he was still struggling within, struggling to control himself. She could see it clearly as she looked into his eyes, saw them flickering constantly between red and teal green. All around the courtyard were the bodies of numerous guards, each one thankfully still alive, but each one suffering from some kind of an injury or unconscious.

As the battle had continued, this rampage had taken them all around and through the castle, and many, many guards had tried coming to their princess’ aid. None of them, however, could hold a candle to the blazing fury that was Shadow Flare, and the moment they tried to interfere, or escort the princess to safety, the were swiftly taken care of with extreme malice. Thankfully, he didn’t kill any of them, or leave any of them with injuries they had no hope of recovering from, but that was all the mercy he was willing to give.

Celestia was brought back to the present when she heard a growling snarl from above her. Refocusing her eyes on Shadow flare, she noticed that he was once more holding a hoof over his eye, and he wobbled in his stance slightly, before shaking his head and looking down upon her once more. While his eyes still held that fury in them, she could see he was mostly in control now that they were completely teal green. She realized this may be her only chance to try talking her way out of this, so she focused as best she could as she looked deep into his eyes.

“Sh-Shadow… Please…”She gasped out. It was struggle to speak, her voice hoarse from all the screaming she had done earlier. “It… doesn’t have… to be… this way… You can still… turn back… Can still… Make things right… Think about… Luna…”

She spoke, both doing her best to actually convince him, and to buy time for the guards to reorganize themselves or mount some kind of defense for her. Speaking her sisters name seems to have gotten through to him somewhat, because his glare lessened, his mouth closed slightly, and his eyes seemed to come into focus a little more. But just as suddenly as it happened pain suddenly overcame him, and he once more clutched his head, while his eyes slammed closed. He let out short gasping breaths as his teeth ground together, creating a terrible noise in her ears. Then he growled in what she could tell was pain, and his body began jerking in odd ways. When the jerking suddenly stopped, and he opened his eyes, Celestia became terrified.

His eyes were completely red.

Blood red.

And they were staring down at her with such wrathful and malicious intent that she couldn’t help the shiver that crawled up her spine. Slowly, he leaned his head down towards hers, then continued passed it until she could feel his breathe on her ear.

“There will be no turning back from this… I am going to kill you, but I’m going to take my sweet time… I am going to make you suffer such extreme agony, so that you may feel only a portion of the pain that I felt when you took them from me... Prepare yourself, you solar bitch! I’m going to enjoy your screams.”

Before she could even think to respond, his head jerked upward and his mouth, his teeth, coated in his black, red and green flames, clamped down upon her horn with as much force as he could muster.

Her scream echoed throughout all of Canterlot and to the surrounding territories beyond.


I jerked awake with a sharp gasp, my body arching up slightly before recoiling back in pain. I released a very loud groan as I felt my entire body screaming out in agony at me. I panted heavily, taking ragged gasps as every breath made me feel like there were daggers digging into my lungs, and every twitch made me feel like my bones were shredded and grinding against each other and my skin. Briefly, I recalled having felt like this once before, and I couldn’t help but wonder how the hell I had managed to get myself into this condition. I managed to shallow out my breathing to lessen the pain, but it was still very agonizing.

I was so focused upon my own body screaming expletives at me that I hadn’t noticed the numerous gasps and the sound of hoofsteps closing in on me. I only noticed when I felt a hoof lightly stroke the side of my face. I gasped and jerked away from it, not only feeling my body scream at me even more, but I felt myself unable to move far because it felt like my limbs were being held down by something. I swallowed the groan and opened my eyes slightly, the light beyond my eyelids hurting them and causing me to clench them closed again. I felt the hoof make contact with my cheek again, and while I twitched, I didn’t jerk away from it this time. I swallowed once more, before letting out a groan and opening my eyes once more.

I saw numerous blurred shaped hovering above me as my eyes struggled to regain their focus. I blinked them open and closed multiple times to refocus and eventually my sight cleared. The faces of my friends all stared worriedly back at me, but there were three particular faces that caught me by surprise. So much so, in fact, that I had gasped again, which cause my body more pain and caused me to clench my eyes shut once more. I grit my teeth and groaned before doing my best to relax and opened my eyes, this time only seeing three faces looking down at me.

One of them was Luna, whose hoof was caressing the side of my face. She was staring down at me in both relief and sorrow, but also happiness. The second face surprised me, as I had not been expecting to see him for quite some time. Sky Shock’s faded red eyes stared down at me, a smirk on his mouth, but I could smell the hidden worry behind that mask of a smile.

It was the third face that floored me though.

I opened my dry mouth to speak, only to cough slightly, causing even more pain for a brief moment. After calming again, I opened my mouth once more and spoke in a gravelly voice.

“Sp-Spike?”

I was surprised when he slowly moved forward, leaned down, and hugged me. I was shocked speechless. Last I checked he was furious at me for nearly trying to kill what was, for all intents and purposes, his mother figure. So have him here now, hugging me…. I was lost at what to really feel. Confusion? Joy? Sorrow? Regret? I think they must have all seen what was on my face because when Spike leaned back, he saw it and spoke up.

“Twilight sent me a letter telling me to come to Canterlot. They explained everything that they know so far. I’m so sorry for everything you’ve been through, Shadow.”

That was all he said before he leaned down and hugged me again. All I did was blink before closing my eyes and sighing as best I could without groaning in pain. I heard Sky Shock speak up from next to me.

“You bucked up big time you idiot. I gave you one job, Flare. One job, little bro. Told you not to cause any anarchy, and what do you do?”

Despite knowing how much it would hurt, I chuckled at him anyway and smirked myself, fighting the grimace that tried to force itself on my face. ”I keep telling you... I'm the older one here… and... well… Causing chaos is… kinda what I do, Sky… Y’know?”

He chuckled.

“Unfortunately, I know all too well. It’s why I had to treat you to my patented ‘Wall Rock Crush’.”

I blinked, losing my smirk. The Wall Rock Crush? He’s not supposed to use that on me unless I-

“It’s also why you’re currently strapped down to a medical table surrounded by all your friends.” Then he lost his smile. “We were all worried when you’d wake up, bro. You’ve been out for days.”

I frowned at his words, and shook my head lightly.

“What are you talking…? Days? What… what happened?”

How did I get like this? What happened before hand? My memories were so fuzzy, and no matter how much I tried, I couldn’t remember anything that happened after I went to sleep. Did something happen after I fell asleep? Was I attacked by something? But that wouldn’t make sense. I would explain why I was in such terrible condition, but wouldn’t explain why I was the one strapped down.

Sky shock just frowned at me from my response to him, but I also noticed his eyes had narrowed slightly. He turned and started looking over my entire body, and I saw the telltale glow that appeared behind his glossy eyes. I managed to lift my head slightly to see what he said was true. I was strapped down to a medical table. Two straps going across my body, and two clamping each hoof down to my sides. Explained why I felt restricted, but not why I am trapped here. Luna grabbed my attention when she rubbed my cheek once more, causing me to turn my head towards her slowly. She was staring at me in complete worry now. I saw Sky grimace out of the corner of my eye, but kept my attention on Luna. I stared into her wondrous teal eyes as she stared back into mine, but I felt something was wrong with her stare.

“Shadow Flare,” She began, but then paused. I saw her gulp before she looked at someone who was out of my line of sight. After a brief moment, she turned back and looked at me again, with that same strange look in her eyes. I was now growing increasingly worried myself.

“Shadow… What’s…” She paused again, took a deep breathe, and then started again. “What is the last thing you remember?”

“I remember… the void… us going over my past memories... falling asleep…” I tried to recall anything passed that, knowing I was missing something beyond that but I was unable to bring up anything. I know something was missing, something that placed some kind of a deep fear within me. But I couldn’t for the life of me, remember what it was. As I thought, I continued to stare Luna in the eyes, when I finally realized what it was that I was seeing in her gaze.

I saw fear in eyes.

That… I shouldn’t be seeing that on her face. Why was she afraid? The only time she’s ever been afraid of anything was when we stole some of cake and almost got caught by Celesti-

And as though I was slapped in the face by Mantle’s morning breathe, everything suddenly came back to me as my eyes widened considerably.

The nightmares I had of everyone I cared about abandoning me.

Waking up and purging my emotions by crying everything out of my system.

Hearing Celestia’s voice after I expressed my gratitude.

Feeling the rage that was not my own slowly overwhelm me.

The feel of the dark presence trying to take control of my body and mind.

After that, a desperate struggle, brief flashes of vision, the many sensations of pain, a battle of wills…

A battle I nearly lost… A darkness I nearly succumbed to…

That Nightmarish laughter…

Luna seemed to have noticed my sudden change of expression, because she placed her other hoof on the opposite cheek and forced me to stare her right in the eyes he saw the fear and worry was still there, but he also saw the determination and resolve set into them.

“I promise you, Shadow Flare, we will purge that demon from you. I swear it.

Despite her promise, despite the look in her eyes, I still felt the cold grip of fear grab me like a vice.

And then I heard another voice, this one echoing from the depth of my mind, like a whisper in my ear, but coming from everywhere at the same time…

And it sent terror through me like nothing I had ever felt before.




'They can try…. Hmhmhmhm… HAHAHAHAHAHA!'

Author's Note:

M'kay, let's see here..... yikes... bit over two years since the last update... yeesh. Welp, i've got news,both good and bad.

The good: THE STORY LIVES!

The bad: No telling when the next update will be.

I'll be honest here, i got lazy. Like, really lazy. Like you wouldn't believe how lazy. Though, to be fair, i sent this off to my proffreader/editor well over two years ago, but he never got to it. (You know who you are....) So it's literally been sitting in limbo since then. It was also a considerably smaller chapter thn this, i believe around 2000 words instead of the 5000 it is now. I literally just typed roughly 3000 words in 3 hours and uploaded the shit out of this chapter. That said, there was no editor, though i did try my best, there's likely still some errors in here somewhere. it's 3:30 am for me right now, I'm tired as shit and i figured you guys, to those who are even still here, have waited for this well overdue chapter for long enough. if you see any errors, please point them out to me in a private message so i can fix them later. Thanks in advance for that.

Additionally, no idea when the next chapter will come out, but Ima aim for next month. In the event it doesn't happen, Ima still leave this on hiatus just in case. But the story isn't dead, and neither am I So long as i live and breathe i promise this story will see itself to completion. Whether or not a sequel will ever be in the works is debatable.

all of that said, im going my ass to sleep now. Thanks for reading, and thanks to everyone who stayed a follower of this story for so long.