• Published 20th Jun 2013
  • 2,850 Views, 233 Comments

My Life as a Hybrid - ChaosDoomscythe



I've lost too much. Now, I'm out for revenge. even if it costs me everything. I'm sorry Luna, but you wont stop me. Nothing will stop me. My name is Shadow Flare... and my wrath knows no bounds.

  • ...
104
 233
 2,850

Chapter ???: So, About That Fourth Wall...

Is it even still there?

Let me answer that for you.

No.

No it is not.

I burned the shit out of that wall.

Let me tell you humans something.

My life is not to be viewed by you for your entertainment.

My life is my own.

I am not to be laughed at. I am not to be mocked.

You buckers think you can laugh and chuckle and giggle at me and not suffer for it?

Well, guess what?

Today, you all burn.

YOU WILL ALL BURN IN HELL!

TODAY, YOU SHALL ALL BE SUBJECTED TO THE WORST PAIN IMAGINABLE!

YOU SHALL SUFFER FOR THE INJUSTICES YOU HAVE CAUSED!

NO ONE LAUGHS AT ME!

NO ONE!!!!

NOW DI-Ahh! Hey! What the-Pinkie sto- Hey don’t touch there-aah! Darn it Pinks! Will you quit- Hey, wait, NO- *MMMPH! MMMMHPHPHPMHMHPHM!!! MMMMEEENKEEEEEPH!*

Oopsie! Sorry about that everypony! I mean, Everyone! He was supposed to learn about the fourth wall, but he wasn’t supposed to destroy it, but he went and burned it anyway, so I had to run and find some duct tape, which is a weird name for tape it almost sounds like duck tape, but maybe it really is called duck tape, but that's silly, why would it be called duck tape if it doesn’t quack, unless it was made from ducks, which would be super, duper bad, cause then Fluttersy would be sad, and nopony makes Fluttershy sad because-

*MMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!!!!!*

Oh, right! Got off track. Sorry! So anyway, I had to run and go get some duct tape to repair the fourth wall, but it took me forever to find where I hid mine, which is what took me so long to get back before he attacked all of you, and when I got back and saw he was about to breathe his magic fire breathe at you I had to act really fast, so first I taped his back hooves together, then both of his wings to his back hooves, then tied his front hooves to his eyes so he couldn’t see, and then I taped his mouth shut so he couldn’t spew flames everywhere!

*MMMMPH! MMMMPH! MMMPH MMMMMMMMMHP MMMMEEEENKEEEEEPH!!*

Oh, there you are Gummy! See, I told you he likes you, Shadow!

*RRRRRRRRRRRGHGGHRRRRMRRRRPH*

Shadow Flare, you silly! You should know better! You can’t burn through duct tape! Duct tape fixes everything! Oh, that reminds me, I need to fix the fourth wall, but before that you have to promise not to burn it again. So what if your fans are laughing? At least there smiling! And everypony and everyone needs a smile!

………………….*rrrrgh*

I. Said. PINKIE PROMISE!

*SQUEAK* Mrrph mph meeerph, murph mmmph mmmmry, mph mmph mmmhhmmphh mm mmrr mmmrph.

There we go! Don’t worry everyone, he won’t hurt you! Have fun reading the rest of the story! Now, I just gotta fix this wall! This looks like a job for THE MYSTERIOUS DUCK MARE! Come on, Gummy! We gotta hurry so they can get back to the story. You too mister grumpy wumpy!

*growls*

Author's Note:

So........ yeah..... um....... Shadow Flare wasn't supposed to do that....

But... in good news, Ill have the next chapter out sometime later today or sometime tomorrow. Sorry for the wait people.


....and for Shadow nearly burning everyone.

Thanks again Pinkie Pie.