• Published 18th Jun 2013
  • 2,649 Views, 79 Comments

Voyager comes to Equestria - Violet Runner



Voyager comes to Equestria because they pick up a reading of an unknown source of energy and finds it on the brink of war.

  • ...
14
 79
 2,649

Chapter 2: Fluttershy's Point Of View

Fluttershy was walking through the Everfree Forest on her way to Zacora's Hut to get some medicine for Angle Bunny. He had caught the Bunny Flu and was coughing up a storm.

"Oh how I wish one of my friends could have come with me." She said as she continued down the path.

Twilight was in Canterlot speaking with Princess Celestia, Rarity went with her to cheek out the latest fashions, Applejack was at a rodeo in Appaloosa, Rainbow Dash was still at the Wounderbolts Academy and Pinkie was babysitting for the Cakes again.

"Now was it a left at the Poison Joke patch or a right?" She asked herself as she came up to the troublesome plant. "Oh I remember now." She said going around the blue plant and down the right path.

After a few more minutes of walking Fluttershy finally arrived at the home of Ponyvile's local Zebra. She knocked on the door and Zecora answered a few seconds later.

"Hello there dear Fluttershy. Please come in and tell me why you have come by." Zecora greeted the shy Pegasus.

"Hello Zecora." She said entering the hut. "Um i was just wondering if you have an cure for the Bunny Flu? You see Angle Bunny has caught it and is coughing up a storm." She said timidly.

"For that Flu I have the cure." She said taking a bottle down from one of the shelves. "Give him this and he'll be hopping around for sure."

"Thank you so much." The shy Pegasus said as she took the bottle from Zecora putting it in her saddle bag and giving her some bits.

"No problem my friend. Now I must get back to my latest herbal blend." The zebra said as Fluttershy left to head back home.


"Yes Captain, I'm perfectly fine."

"Huh?" Fluttershy said hearing the somepony's voice.

Looking out from behind a bush she say a strange creature that stood on two legs and was wearing a strange green suit.

"What are you?" She said quietly to herself.

She was about to go and investigate when three more suddenly appeared from nowhere. Two were wearing matching yellow suits well the third was wearing a red one.

"Well this place looks nice." The red one said looking around.

"Ya it does." One of the yellow ones agreed pulling out a strange device, the other yellow one, who had darker skin, doing the same.

"I wonder what this plant is?" The red one asked crouching down next to the Poison Joke.

"Perhaps you should take a sample for analysis Lieutenant. It may prove useful in helping us better understand the planets ecosystem." The dark skinned yellow one said also looking at the Poison Joke.

"Alright." The red one said pulling a jar from his bag and reaching forward.

"Oh no. I can't let him touch it!" She thought getting ready to jump out.

"Uh oh, guys I'm picking up life signs." The lighter skinned yellow one said.

"Well they know I'm here might as well come out." she thought well jumping out.

"Calm down Ensign, It's probably just a part of the local wildlife, and it doesn't appear to be hostile." The dark skinned one said pointing his device at her.

"Um.. excuse me but your friend there better not touch that plant. It's called Poison Joke and it's very dangerous." Fluttershy said startling them.

"It...it talked!" The red one said shocked.


Seven of nine exited the turbo lift on her way back to cargo bay 2 to regenerate when she started to here what sounded like hundreds of voices all speaking at once. stooping she looked around the empty hall way before it stooped and she continued on her way. As she reached her destination the doors to cargo bay 2 opened and a young man in his mid teens walked out almost bumping into her.

"Icheb." She said looking at the closet thing she had to a son, who had a worried expression on his face.

"Seven!" The young Brunali said, shacking his head clear."Sorry I..." He said putting a hand to his forehead.

"Are you alright?" Seven asked the only other Ex-Borg on the ship.

"Ya just a bit of a headache, from to much studying." He lied.

Seven was about to inquire farther but was interrupted when a little girl with four horn like bumps on her face came around the corner.

"You're late." She said crossing her arms and giving Icheb a hard stair. "You promised you'd play kadis-kot with me."

"Sorry Naomi. I got caught up in my studies." Icheb said before looking back to Seven. "I got to go, but could i talk to you later?" he asked.

"Of course." Seven said before he was pulled away by Naomi and walked into the cargo bay. She then proceeded to stand in one of the many Borg alcoves in the cargo bay. "Computer, begin Regeneration Cycle." She said closing her eyes. Just before her Regeneration Cycle began however she began to hear the hundreds of voices again and this time saw an image of what looked liked a cross between a bug and a large black horse with a jagged horn coming out of it's head.

Author's Note:

A short chapter to show why Fluttershy was in the Everfree Forest.

Extended the chapter a bit at the end with a small scene with Seven and Icheb.

Comments ( 16 )

personally, i would have put this as a part of a larger chapter, theres no reason y u cant have a transition to other POVs within the same chapter, but thats just me...looking forward to something a little longer in the next part!

This story has its technical weaknesses, but as I find the concept intriguing I will follow it anyway.:coolphoto:

I was hopeing for a new chapter.... a longer chapter.... when do you think the next will be out?

interesting *note at one part a portion of zecora's words didnt rhyme actually two parts "Hello there dear Fluttershy. Please come in and tell me why you have come by but other than that interestingg

2856454 I rhymed Fluttershy with By.

2856507 eh makes sence just trying to help:twilightsheepish:

im not the best writer but i love startrek. seen all the episodes.
you wrote the yoyager crew quite well. it actually felt like them. so congrats. theres definitly potential in this

2939491
I really hope you are gonna continue this story.

Really hope you decide to continue this at some point.

Pls continue

a> run_update.exe

2939491 Anymore? PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:fluttercry::pinkiesad2::fluttershysad:

5533203
GGRRrr
[He or she no longer wants to continue it.]

Here is the link, go to it!!!

GGRRrr
[However, you can now update it yourself once you get permission from the author to take it.]

i.imgur.com/BuddmUq.png

Let the hype train begin.

I assume very slowly at first but hey, what else can I expect?

Login or register to comment