• Published 17th Jun 2013
  • 700 Views, 5 Comments

A Hidden Blade - Hidden_Blade_Attack



A human goes on the adventure of his life (lives), how will he cope with the challenges ahead.

  • ...
18
 5
 700

Chapter 12: The Voice

I was pretty frightened to say the least. I don't know how the book could be referring to me, I'm not from this dimension, I'm not even a real unicorn. But there I was, in the book as an element wielder. It didn't say which element I posses, and I don't really care. Luckily, they didn't put two and two together. They didn't figure I was the creature or think much of which one I was. Luckily this dimension has no real history so obviously this could be fake.

It could have been randomly generated. Wait a second, if this world was generated from my computer windows that were open...oh crap, that wasn't the only tab open. What if it mixed my tabs together into one dimension, one world.What were in my other tabs? I don't remember. I think one of them was a Black Ops 2 Zombies thing on the wiki. I wish I could remember. Luckily I haven't ran into anything but My Little Pony yet. I wonder what will happen in my future...if I have one.

Spike and Dash looked at me. "What? How could I wield one, I'm not even from this dimension." I said. "I don't know but that what it says." Twilight told me. "Which one does he have?" Spike asked. "It doesn't say." This didn't make sense. "Well, I don't wield either, its probably just a mythical book." I said. "I think its more of a prophecy." Twilight replied. "I bet Hidden Blade is the good one and the changeling is the bad one." Dash said.

"But the good one is using evil forces." Twilight said. "But aren't we his forces?" Spike asked. "I'm my own force." I said. "We're helping you, we're your forces, and we're good..." Twilight said getting suspicious. I could feel the mood getting heavy, I didn't need them against me, too. I didn't want that.

"Come on guys, I'm not evil." I was getting annoyed, and a little mad that they would accuse me of being evil. "Its just a theory, we haven't known you long enough to be certain." Twilight said. "Be truthful! Are you evil!" Dash ordered. I was a little heart broken that she didn't trust me either. I didn't care for feeling that way for her, I knew it was just a side effect of my transformation.

"I'm not deception. How could you believe the source, its just some stupid old book. It means nothing!" I was frustrated, very. "Blade, its a book that is non-fiction. It has to be-*" Twilight was saying until I interrupted her. "How dare you accuse me! I'm risking my whole live on saving all universes from Kram, I'm the least evil thing in all of existence! And all your going by is a stupid book!" I yelled enraged. I am not evil.

I didn't notice my horn glowing, and I was thinking of the book being destroyed. My horn lit up fully and the book burst into a quick flame that disintegrated the book and burned the side of Twilight's face. Spike and Dash quickly went to her aid. I was debating whether I should be the tuff guy, or the sorry guy. I just stood there and watched my action's outcome.

Spike turned to me and said, "Maybe you should go." "Fine." I said still fuming. I decided to use my magic. I thought of the farthest place in this dumb town, or even the universe. My horn glowed and I teleported. I only got to the door of the guest room. Spike just looked at me questioningly. "I meant to do that!" I said walking into the room. I felt like I was grounded even though they have no authority over me and I could leave when I wanted.

I eventually fell into a light sleep. I had time to think, I was always like that, when I am angry, I am angry! Edward... What the? Not this again! ...yes this again, I need to talk to you... You can read my thoughts? And who are you and how do you know my name?! All will be answered soon. You must keep all who you care about indoors. Sometimes its hard to understand you, with your accent. Keep your dearest friends indoors, preferably three. That made me think of Dash, Spike, and Twilight. Perfect, make sure that everyone hates someone and likes someone, also a boy and girl must have feelings for each other. How is any of that of any use. Oh, there's no use to it, it just makes it more fun!

Whatever, I will, its not like anyone is going outside, its pouring rain! That could be my fault...anyways, I must go! You will do as I say, right? Okay? Wunderbar! And with that it left. I stayed asleep a little more. Then I woke up to a creaking sound. I jerked awake and looked over to see Dash. "Oh hey your awake." She said noticing me. "Yeah." I said tired. She was headed to another bed beside mine.

"What was that outburst about?" She asked standing by my bed. I rubbed my face with my hoof. "I stress myself out sometimes, you know, work to hard at something. Its even worse when your life's at stake." I said. "Is this a regular occurrence?" She asked.I nodded.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." She said. My heart was truly pounding for her, I knew I loved her now. Just the way she is, she barely said anything but it was enough to take my breath away. But I couldn't let emotions get in the way of my mission. "Its okay, its my life, I love y- helping universes out." I said. "You're very brave you know, even more than me." She said. "No way. I bet you've done tons of brave things." "Not like you though." "Maybe not to that extreme, but I'm always covered with technology that would blow you away, your doing is bare hoofed." I said happy I said hoof instead of hand.

I could see her blushing. "You got any cool stuff on you now?" She asked. I looked at my watch. "Not really." I was saddened by that fact still. "See, your doing this by yourself." She said looking from the floor to me. She looked so pretty right now. "Yeah, but I'm failing." "No your not." She said. "I bet your the good one." "Thanks." I said.

She just nodded. There we go, nice. "Oh great." You got any power on you by any chance. "Just my watch." Whatever, be careful with love, okay. It makes it fun and dangerous. "No, not really." Yes it does. Especially for you, your lucky you have a chance with her. "You are not going there." No one could love you too much, especially not sleep with you, well if you took me to dinner first. "You want to sleep with me?" Hahaha, no, not even me. You are so dumb sometimes. He frustrates me. "You, me, its going down!" What do you mean? You actually want that to...

How does he not know I mean fight-, oh. "Just shut it and get over here, I want to see who I'm dealing with!" You will soon enough. My train of thought was broken when Dash said: "...-we're going to do?" She asked. I realized my surroundings. Dash was next to me in my bed. Then I heard laughing in my head. Ha! You were speaking out loud. Have fun with this. Oh.

I was about to stop Dash but then I saw her eyes and was frozen. "Blade?" "Yes?" "Why did you tell me to do this?" She asked, I knew what she was thinking, I didn't want to, even with my love. No love, scratch everything I said before! I need you focused, no love until...another day. You aren't the boss of me. Before Dash could say anything else I dove my face to hers and kissed.

After we finished I revealed my feelings: "I love you Dash." She blushed. Screw you too then! "I don't think its normal for a relationship to be between dimensions." She said obviously happy. "We aren't normal, we're extraordinary." I said before we kissed again. I think its safe to say I will definitely be enjoying my stay and I enjoyed that night.