• Published 16th Jun 2013
  • 4,642 Views, 463 Comments

Archmage: Beyond the Crystal Mirror - Loyal



Twilight discovers the crystal mirror, and all of the worlds that have been created as consequences of her actions are suddenly open to explore. What will the Archmage discover?

Comments ( 28 )

5494761 That's what she said.

Finally a new chapter

5632643
Check blogs.

5632698
Yeah I know its just been so long since the last chapter

Commence read.

Save one more statue in the gardens, and a newer park about three blocks away from the gates, where in her world, a department store had stood unless he was mistaken.

She? He?

Ha. Travel Expenses.

One more statue in the gardens?

Hmm... *goes back to read earlier chapters*

This makes me happy, seeing your stories updated again. c:

This is a great chapter, happy to see this going again and that the gloom and doom mood is lifting.

Not sure if you've seen this comment yet, but in the description you're using the wrong form of affect/effect. In the last sentence, "effect" should be "affect." Just a heads up :twilightsmile:.

She's the element of Loyalty. Do you really think she'd have left Archer?

Cap.
______________

Yes! This fic is alive, it;s been awhile, but I'm glad it updated.

When will there be more chapters??? I mean i'm happy and all that Ascendancy had 2 new chapters but i REALLY REALLY like this story.... :pinkiesmile::heart::yay: so pleaaaassseee update it soon!

5905905
Read on, you'll see what happens if Twilight had chosen to accept that power.

So can I get a list of which chapters won't be really depressing/tragic/hyperviolent/dark?

Under normal circumstances I'd grin and bear it, but I think I wanna stay from sad times right now.

5975532
Tags at the beginning of each chapter.

Comment posted by Secretive Identity deleted Aug 19th, 2015

Will have to add it to my " i hope it will continue " folder

I'm not going to read square one. It drifts a little too far from Twilight as a main focus. I'm keeping this in my tracking list. If it doesn't update no harm done.

If it does, I'll probably explode.

7414994
(This one's a train wreck too. An unfinished one.)

7415036 I hav noted errors in a few other chapters, too :moustache:

How goes work on lengthening it? :moustache::moustache::moustache:

7415446
I have no plans to work on or finish any of my stories. I am a massive sack of worthless shit.

7416322 Hey, at least you started! I still hav not :[
Busy?
Avoiding it?
Depressed?
Lacking confidence?
Something else?

7416367
All of the above?

Going to be busy with Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. But I'll be on here on and off between me getting acquainted with one of the best games ever.

She's the element of Loyalty.

Cap.
____________

Caught up with this one. Will move on to the next later on ^_^.

Kind of surprised you haven't had Luna or Twilight be a colt and have sex like that. I also not gonna lie that i want Twilight to go to a world that has her turn into a baby and her be babied by Luna or Celestia while also being stuck in that form. I just think it would be funny to see Twilight getting treated like a baby ( Even the kinky stuff) and not being able to do much about.

That also leads me to my next point. Might be interesting too have it so when she enters some portals she gets some changes depending on what has happen. Wether there big or small doesn't matter.

But i've enjoyed the story so far and hope it gets continued soon.

Login or register to comment