• Published 16th Feb 2012
  • 1,464 Views, 20 Comments

My Little Adventure - Bloody



I'm alone, I need Friendship, Equestria Has Brought me Joy.

  • ...
11
 20
 1,464

Chapter 6

I awoke and to my surprise I found Fluttershy knocking at my door, I answered the door still dressed in my underwear, "Hi Collin! Oh...um Did I, uh Disturb you?" she said her voice going quieter towards the end of the sentence, "no... I was just waking up, Fluttershy come on in." I said, I walked into my room and got dressed. "So what brings you here this early in the morn'?" I asked her. "Oh you know, just checking up on you...well if that's okay...that is..." she said "Don't worry about it, anyways are you ready for the picnic today?" I asked her, "well I was, until Angel decided to eat the carrots." she stated, "Angel seems like a pesky little bunny, why don't you give her, 'The stare', I'm sure it would straighten her attitude." I said, "but she's just a small bunny and doesn't know any better" she said defending her little friend, "Well I think you should discipline her a little more, but then again your very nice and pony folk to tend to give in..." I said, "Why that's very kind of you! and if it's not too much trouble, would you be interested in coming, with me to get some more carrots, if it's not too much trouble." She asked. "I suppose that wouldn't be a bad idea, let me grab my wallet then we can be off." I told her.

We left for the town, halfway through our flight we met up with Rainbow Dash "Hey guys, where you headed?" She asked me and Fluttershy, "We're just heading into town to grab some things for the picnic." I replied, "That was TODAY!?" she said, "Oh no I forgot, well I guess I'll grab some things too!" So the three of us set off, I decided to go grab some cupcakes, along with some drinks. Fluttershy went and got some more carrots, while Rainbow dash went and got some sandwiches. "Do we got everything?" I asked the mares, "Yea I got what I needed. What about you Fluttershy?" Dash asked her, "Yes I got everything I needed." She said, "Well then lets Fly back over to your house and we can meet the others there." I told them, before I could unfold my wings Dash spoke up, "Can we stop at your house, I want to check my sandwiches." She said, I looked at her doubtful for a moment, "Alright, if you absolutely need to..." I said, So, me Fluttershy, And Rainbow Dash took off towards my homestead. I noticed Fluttershy and Dash stayed a little farther back than usual, and they seemed to be talking, I ignored this, we landed at my house, I was unlocking the door when I noticed a sudden movement behind me, I turned around to find myself being blindfolded, "Gah, What are you guys doing!" I yelled at them, "You'll see once we get to Pinkies house." Fluttershy said. I did not like where this was going, in fact I was worried, I felt them carrying me, I must've been heavier than I originally thought, I guess being bigger than them was a good thing.
They dropped me on the floor, when they took the blindfold off everything was dark. "Hello? anyone here?" I called out into the darkness, I removed my blindfold, A giggle broke the silence, Then the lights came on and I looked around to find the entire town inside, "Surprise!" They cried out, I stood there confused for a second, then Fluttershy tugged on my pant leg from behind, "I'm sorry we had to blindfold you but we didn't want you to see your present." She apologized. "Present? for what?" I asked her. "For your birthday silly" Pinkie Pie Said from behind her, "How did you know it was my birthday?" I asked Pinkie, You told Dash the other day so we made sure you'd get a great present from all of Ponyville!" Pinkie said with a giant grin on her face. "Well lets go take a look shall we?" Rarity said, "Yes, let's go get him his present! Ooh Boy I know he's going to love it!" Dash Said. Twilight approached me next, and handed me a smaller present. "What's this for Twi?" I asked her, "Just a book, I thought you might like it" She said, the smile on her face when I tore the paper made me smile even more, "Advanced Magic's" the book read. I hugged Twilight, "thanks Twi, I'll read this when I get home." I told her, "I'm glad you like it!" She exclaimed. "c'mon everypony! let's go see Collin's Present!" Applejack called out. So me and the entire town went out to see whatever my present was, well for what I could see, I knew the object was big.

"Well what are you waiting for Collin, go on and take the sheet off!" The mayor said. I approached the Covered object, took the sheet, and threw it off, underneath was a medium sized statue, of Celestia Luna & me. "Well does thou approve of thy statue?" Said Luna from behind me, I turned around to Find Luna and Celestia standing behind me, "yes, how do you like this gift from all of us in Equestria" Said Celestia, "I don't know what to say, all I can say is that I'm glad all of you think so highly of me, but first I'd like to say this, Think of me as a friend, a brother, not a ruler, for they..." I gestured to Celestia and Luna "Are your true leaders, and I cannot ever replace them." I Said to the crowd, All the ponies gave me an incredible applause, even the two princess's were applauding. "I'll tell you all one thing though, I will always help you out, no matter the circumstances, But don't take advantage of that alright?" I said to the crowd, The applause grew louder, I looked over head to see the wonder bolts fly overhead.
The party ended around 11:00 PM Equestrian time. "so do you wish to come to the castle for the night?" asked Luna, "Isn't that far away?" I asked her, "no, it's right over the mountain actually." Luna stated, "Well then I guess I could come and visit for a day." I said to Luna, "Actually You're going to have to stay for a week, we're having a Royal meeting and we'd like for you to attend, mainly we'd like to have you for security, Another kingdom far from Equestria is sending some diplomats, they'll be arriving tomorrow and staying for five days, then departing." Celestia said. "Well princess I Said I'd help and so I will do so." I told the princess, "I'll meet you two in the hall tomorrow morning." I said, I unfolded my wings took to the skies and headed home.

Once I arrived at home I decided some armor would probably be needed, using my magic I created a form of Golden armor with slits for my wings to fold and unfold through, also I created a sword, a dark blue blade, with a black hilt. I proceeded to put the armor on, I then flew to Canterlot.
I arrived there around 1:00 Am, "Greetings" The guards said to me as I passed, "The princess's are expecting you inside." They told me, "Thanks, I'll go right away." I said as I walked towards the main hall, "Well someone looks quite dressed up." Rarity said, I turned to look at her, she was wearing one of the many dresses she had made, "Thanks Rarity, but why are you here?" I asked the mare. "Why we're here to help with the trading negotiations of course." The mare replied. Another voice came from behind, "Yeah! and I'm here to help you with security!" Dash said from behind me, As I turned to look at her, I saw that she was wearing an armor much like the royal guards wore. "I hate this outfit, it's too lame." Dash complained, "Well then I guess I'll have to give it a few tweaks." I told her, using my magic I made the armor have a look more fit for her personality type, the armor was now a dull silver, the chest piece had golden chains, and the helmet had her cutie mark. "That better Dash?" I asked her, "Wow this looks AMAZING! It's just so awesome!" Dash said with enthusiasm, "Glad you like it, now let's go meet the princess's." I said to the mare, "That won't be necessary Mr. Collin," Celestia said as I turned around, she was accompanied by 4 other ponies, "These mares are from the other kingdom, and they wished to see you in person." Celestia said, I bowed to the princess, then I turned to the 4 mares and said "welcome to the land of Equestria." the 4 mares exchanged glances then said "Thank you, you are quite different, may we ask of your name good sir?" I looked at them, "Why my good mares, my name is Collin, And I reside to the west, in Ponyville." I said to the mares. "Well it has been a pleasure meeting you." One of the mares said. "The pleasure was all mine, enjoy your stay in Canterlot." I said to the mares as they we're escorted to their rooms.
The negotiations lasted until the end of the week. "Well Collin I must thank you for helping me and Luna on such short notice." Celestia said to me at the end of the week in the throne room, "It was no problem your majesty, it's the least I could do being as you allowed me to reside in Equestria." I said to the Alicorn, She gave a kind and friendly smile, Luna stepped forward next, "we have yet another present for thou, will thy accept our gift?" Luna asked, "I'm sure there would be no issue with that, even though you have given me something incredible already." I said to Luna, Celestia and Luna both looked at me, "And what is that?" Celestia asked, "You gave me the fit of friendship." I told the Princess, They smiled again, then we walked down the hallway to a window, It looked like a stained glass piece of artwork was done to the window, then I noticed that Me, Luna and Celestia We're all standing together with Twilight, Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie, and Applejack. in front of us. "This picture makes it official that you are now considered as a brother, to me and Luna, and a king to the other subjects, but they will treat you the same as they always have, me and Luna knew you liked being considered normal, and not as royalty, or different amongst our kingdom." I found myself embracing the two princess's, "Thank you, this has been the best experience I have ever had, and don't think for one moment that I don't appreciate all that you've done." I said, Luna and Celestia returned the gesture, we stood for a moment, after an hour Celestia declared that it was time to raise the sun. The Rising of the sun was incredible, the fact that her and Luna now worked together to raise the sun in the morning, and lower it together at night made it all the more better.
I ate breakfast with Luna and Celestia, we talked about how Twilight had been accepted into her school when she was a young filly, even though I knew the story, it was nice to listen to it. Luna spoke of her encounter with Twilight on nightmare night, she said that she had learned how to become more calm, and how to speak with less of a loud voice, even though she still spoke differently than most ponyfolk, it was still easy to understand what she was saying.
After breakfast I headed into the city and wandered the streets of Canterlot, although I got the occasional look, most of the citizens had a large amount of respect for me, in fact I had become somewhat of a Celebrity. I was wandering through the higher district when I was approached by Fleur De Lis, "Hello Mr. Collin And what are you doing wandering alone through Canterlot?" She asked, "I'm just out for a stroll I suppose, decided to get some fresh air." I told the Unicorn, "Well, I was wondering if you'd like to attend a party, it's being held at the great hall." She asked me, I thought for a moment, "I will come only if I'm allowed to bring 8 guests of my own." I told her, "I'm sure that would be quite fine." She answered, We walked for a bit discussing the party, after about half an hour she had to leave, "alright I'll see you at the party on Saturday." I told her as I left. "alright see you then!" she called out, I headed back to the castle, flying this time, When I arrived I asked Luna and Celestia if they wished to attend.
"Well, it's short notice but I suppose we could come." Celestia answered, "alright, I'll meet you here with the rest of my guests." I said, before she could respond I was flying full tilt to Ponyville.
I landed at Fluttershy's house, "Fluttershy you here?" I called out, "Oh yes, I'm here, can I help you Collin?" Fluttershy asked as she came out from inside. I told her of the party, she thought for a moment then said, "Well I could come, but I don't think I have anything to wear." Thinking I said, "Alright I'll see if I can get Rarity to make some dresses, and a tuxedo." I flew off before she responded, I arrived at Rarity's next, I came in through the door to find Rarity already working on a dress, "Hey Rarity, I need a Favor, and on top of that I have a question for you." I told her, "And what might that be darling?" I told her of the Party on Saturday, I also asked if she could make some dresses for the others if they planned on attending. "Why I think that would be Fabulous!, I'd finally have a use for all this extra fabric, and I don't have many orders this week, so I'm sure it'll be fine!" Rarity said, I thanked her, then visited Pinkie Pie next, Without question she wanted to go, after Pinkie I headed to The Library, Twilight thought it would be a fun idea, After that I met up with Rainbow dash," Yeah I think that'd be awesome! I'll meet you there Saturday afternoon. I then headed to the "Apple Family" Farm, Applejack agreed to come, I headed back to Rarity's Boutique. "Hello again, did you manage to get everypony to join us on Saturday?" Rarity asked, "Yes, they're all coming, make sure the dresses are formal, and my tuxedo is already formal, so you only need to make the dresses." I told her, "Well alright, but I was going to make you a Tuxedo, are you sure you don't want a new one?" Rarity questioned, "I'm sure it's fine, but thank you." I said, I decided to go visit Rainbow Dash, she was probably sleeping in a cloud somewhere, wouldn't be hard to spot her if I was flying, So I took to the skies and started my search for the Pegasus. I spotted her after 10 minutes of flying, "Dash!" I called out, as I flew towards her, "Oh, hey! what's up?" She asked, "I dunno, wanna hang out?" I offered "Sure, I've been bored all day." she said, we we're flying for a bit, until Dash started to go faster, so I increased my speed a bit, she took notice and said, "Hey you up for a race, I bet I can beat you!" I looked at her, "alright your on! but I'm not going easy." I said.