• Published 16th Feb 2012
  • 1,464 Views, 20 Comments

My Little Adventure - Bloody



I'm alone, I need Friendship, Equestria Has Brought me Joy.

  • ...
11
 20
 1,464

Chapter 5

I awoke the next day to a knocking on my door, I got dressed quickly and answered the door to find Sweetybell, Scootaloo, and Applebloom waiting there, they all had grins on their faces, "Let me guess you all asked and you all got the okay?" I asked them wiping my eyes, "You bet!" Scootaloo exclaimed, "But which on one us are you going to choose to go with?" Applebloom asked. I thought for a moment, "I got an idea girls, I'll go with all 3 of you, you can go as a group, keep in mind I'm not family, but you can think of me as your big brother alright?" They all smiled and said "Cutie mark crusaders, Away!" and so we went.

It was about 10 minutes till we arrived at the school. Mrs Cheerilie, looked surprised when I told her about my deal with the fillies, "Well... I suppose that's okay, so what exactly do you plan on saying?" I stood there a moment, "You know I actually hadn't thought of that." I admitted. "Well You'd best hurry sir, you're up in five." she said and walked away. I thought for a seconds, an decided to wing it and let the fillies of the class ask their own questions. "Okay Fillies! here's Mr. Collin he's here for Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetybell." Cheerilie said. "Hello everypony." I said "being as I can't think of much to say besides that these fillies are like my little sisters, I'll allow you to ask me any questions you got." I stated, I smiled at the end making it seem like a generous offer."Where are you from?" one of the fillies asked. "Well, I did come from another Realm, I lived in a land named Canada." I heard the 'oohs' and 'ahhs' From the crowded classroom, Smiling I said "any other questions?" Another filly named Diamond Tiara raised her hand, "So why did you choose to come with those ponies?" I looked at her, walked up to her desk and said "Well Mrs. Tiara if you're going to be rude... to my little sisters we'll kindly take out business elsewhere." she looked shocked at my response "Mrs. Cheerilie, I'll be taking these 3 out of school early today." She nodded, "Where are we going?" Applebloom asked "Oh, you know...No where special, just for ice cream" I said with a fake sigh.

All of their eyes lit up with joy! the three fillies cried out "YAAAAAAAY!" with joy, about 3 minutes later we arrived at the store bought our ice cream and left, "so how do you guys like your treats?" I asked "We, Love 'em!" They Exclaimed in harmony, Sweetybell stopped and looked at me, " oh by the way Rarity wanted to see you!" Applebloom spoke up "Well we're off to find out cutie marks now!" The three fillies hoped off to find their calling.

I continued to Rarity's Boutique, upon arrival I found she was designing dresses, "Why hello dear, please come in, I know its sudden but could you help me find some gemstones for the dresses?" Shrugging I said "Sure, why not although I think I'll need a pickaxe and some equipment." I quickly used my magic and we set off for a valley about 4 Kilometers away, I was flying and managed to carry Rarity in my arms on the way there. "Well, you're quite the gentlepony aren't you Mister Collin?" She said to me, I Blushed a bit, "Just doing the right thing Rarity." She smiled, when we landed it took us around 3 hours to finish collecting the gems. "so how are we supposed to bring all of these" I gestured to the gems "back to the boutique?" Rarity thought for a moment "Well I suppose we could just use magic, that way we can get back faster." she suggested. "Sure, why not, let's give it a try." I said, I focused and the gems disappeared, Rarity gasped, she let out a wail of sadness "This is the worst, possible thing that could ever happen! why me?" I looked down at her "I teleported them back to the boutique, calm down, c'mon we have a decent flight ahead of us." I picked her up and flew back to the boutique, we arrived 30 minutes later, I put her down she thanked me for the help and I went into town to grab something to eat, all the magic and flying really wore me out.

"Thanks' again Mrs. cake" I said as I left, I spread my wings and took to the skies, I flew around and decided to head home, upon arrival I found Rainbow Dash waiting. "what's up?" I said, "I wanted to know if you'd like to go for a flight?" she asked "ah sure, let's go."

We went flying for an hour and came back around 6:00 pm, "Well I'll see you tomorrow Rd." I said with a yawn, "Can I just stay here? I don't feel like flying home." she asked me "I suppose that would be okay." I said "C'mon ill set a bed up for you." Once the bed was set up she went straight to sleep, "Goodnight," I said, Then I fell asleep. The next morning me and Rainbow decided to go and visit Applejack, Rainbow said she had to go clear the skies, so off she went while I walked to the Apple family farm.

"Hey Applejack, how goes it?" I asked her upon arrival. "Hey! pretty good I guess, just doing a lot of apple bucking." I nodded, "Need any help?" I asked her, "why that's mighty kind of you to offer, if you'd be kind enough could you take those carts of apple and take em' over to the farm." she suggested, "sure, I'll have them over there right away." I took 2 of the carts and hauled them over to the barn, Big Macintosh took the carts and placed them in proper places throughout the barn. I walked back over to Applejack who had another 4 carts waiting, "I thought you said you we're going to hurry?" she taunted, "Hm, I guess I could go faster" I replied, I quickly snatched up all 4 carts with my magic and moved the carts to the barn. "Fast enough for you?" I taunted her back, "You're on!" she cried, as she quickly began to fill the next cart and the one after than I was already running back with the first, this continued for about 20 minutes. "Well, Mr. Collin your mighty fast, why don't we go get some lemonade and relax for a bit, besides we're done a bucking these apples." She suggested, "Sure, I'm pretty thirsty after all that anyways.", so then we headed to her farm house, and grabbed some drinks. "So Mr. Collin What do you got planned for tomorrow, because me and the rest of us are going out for a picnic." she suggested, "I'd love to attend the picnic, I'll bring what I can, I don't know what you guys eat, but I'll think of something!" I said. "Well alright I'll tell twilight that your comin', we'll be leaving around noon and meet at Fluttershy's house." She said, "Alright I'll be there, don't worry.", So I headed home, I packed the food and a sandwich for myself, then headed to bed knowing it would be an early rise tomorrow.