• Published 16th Feb 2012
  • 1,464 Views, 20 Comments

My Little Adventure - Bloody



I'm alone, I need Friendship, Equestria Has Brought me Joy.

  • ...
11
 20
 1,464

Chapter 4

I entered to see Celestia waiting there, "Mr. Collin" She began "Twilight informed me of your magical abilities, care to explain to me how you use them?" I relaxed a bit, she wasn't mad "Well I use my brain, I think of what I want to happen and it happens, but I need to focus only on that thing otherwise it won't work." I explained, "Well that's good but what if someone were to make you angry, if you were to become, dare I say it, Evil?" I was partially shocked, why would she think I would turn? "of course I wouldn't Abuse my power, why would you think that just because I have a massive amount of power, that I would use it to do whatever!" I was yelling, we both we're quiet both in shock at my outburst, "Collin, I understand how you feel, I was worried because I was hoping that you..you..." She Paused "I wanted to make sure that nothing like what happened with Luna would ever happen again." we were quiet yet again. "I'm sorry, please let me make it up to you." I was stunned for a moment, what could she mean by 'make it up to me?' "follow me" She said, we descended the stairs and into the main hall, she handed me a bag, "this bag contains some gold, hopefully it will work as a slight apology..." the Princess said, Wow she was actually sorry? "Thank you princess but, there's no need to give me a gift, all I ask is, that I will have your trust, and your friendship." The Princess smiled, "Well I can see that your heart is pure and true, return home for I will only call you if I need your help Mr. Collin." Smiling I replied "Thank you princess." I left the castle and saw a large crowd waiting, I ignored them Spread my wings and flew off into the sunset, it would be a long flight home.

After an hour of continuous flying I decided to swoop back down to the earth and take a rest, I landed on a small beach, the sun was near its setting point, it was incredible, two completely different worlds, but yet they we're the same in a sense, maybe this is why I never got homesick. After about 10 minutes I felt as though there was another presence amongst me, I looked around to see Rainbow Dash, up in a cloud by herself, I was confused so I decided to check up on her, I unfolded my wings sprang to the sky and landed on a cloud beside her. She lifted her head, "what are you doing here?" she said sobbing, I wiped the tear from her face, "What's up Dash?" I asked her, "I thought you we're leaving, for good." I looked at her, lifted her head and said, "It's Alright, I'll never leave without saying goodbye Dashie, never." she looked up to me with her soft Violet eyes, she hugged me as I held her in my arms, "C'mon let's go home."

We set off and started the flight home. It was midnight when we got back, when I opened my front door I found Everyone waiting in my living room. "Where have Y'all been we've been worried sick!" Applejack exclaimed before I could respond Fluttershy came up and said "Don't you ever do that again! you had me worried sick!" Fluttershy said with an almost Angry tone, it caught me off guard. "guys, the princess needed a meeting with me, it's alright I'm fine, now let's all go home and just relax... alright?" They nodded "hey, Collin? could I stay the night with you?" Rainbow asked, "Sure Dash." I replied. We got to bed around 1:00 AM.

I awoke the next morning I saw that Dashie had curled up beside me, my heart felt like it exploded, I was overwhelmed with emotion, I climbed out of bed quietly and ate breakfast, I woke Dash afterwards, "Dash c'mon, time to wake up." she woke up and looked at me "morning, what's for breakfast?" she asked, "Well, what do you normally eat?" she thought for a moment and said "Well, the other day I had waffles, and pancakes too but I suppose we could go to the Bakery and get some muffins or cupcakes?"

We headed out to the town, we decided to walk being as our wings we're still sore from the long 3 hour flight, we arrived in town about 10 minutes. We ate our cupcakes and enjoyed a drink, we then set off for a flight around the town. She went off to practice her moves and to clear the skies. I went to the library to practice my magical skills with Twilight, then I decided to head home, I came up with a conclusion to see if I could contact Earth, my old realm. I sat in my room, I focused on the mirror, then it happened, I saw Earth, The massive cities, the plans, even the desert, so I decided to try harder I focused on people I knew in my past, one of then a Ex Girlfriend of mine, Jasmine, she was driving to work, she looked much older than I remembered but I shrugged it off, then I focused on an old friend, a Russian girl I knew named Jennifer, of course... I should have seen this coming, she was fighting alongside her comrades, the Spetsnaz against a Terrorist organization, I quickly fled away from the image before she had a chance to stab the terrorist in the face, I exited my meditation, it looked very dark outside, so I went to the window and saw it was late in the night, I quickly went to bed after using that spell, it felt as though most of my energy had been drained. And so I Slept.