• Published 16th Feb 2012
  • 1,462 Views, 20 Comments

My Little Adventure - Bloody



I'm alone, I need Friendship, Equestria Has Brought me Joy.

  • ...
11
 20
 1,462

Chapter 1

My Little Adventure

I live my days out in the same pattern, wake up, eat, go to school, do whatever after school and return home, eat and sleep. Every day is the same. Even though most of my friends are around, a lot of them aren't Bronies like I am. I know that three of them are Bronies but we don't talk much of the subject unless we're speaking in person. that was my life... now I'm out on my own in the world working through life. my apartments about the size of well, an apartment, two bedrooms a bathroom, a living room and a kitchen. I find myself wondering through my thoughts more often as each day goes by the days are always the same aside from the occasional exciting moment that passes through my day, it's a small hype, but one thing I always look forward to is watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, the show makes me smile , it's made me laugh and it's even made me shed a tear or two. The characters always have the ability to brighten up my day after a gloomy day of work. for some time now I've realized that I've been becoming more anti-social as the days wear on, at first I had thought nothing of it, but it turns out that I should be a little more socially entwined being as people do give me the occasional funny look.

Being as I'm trying to be more social I tend to go for walks in the local park I stick to the path hoping to start a conversation with people but I always seem to get a funny look from them, so I try a more reasonable approach and just walk and see if they want to talk to me. One day while walking through the forest I noticed that the path split into two different routes, having not noticed this beforehand I decided to take a stroll down the path that I had not noticed before. The Path was different it seemed to grow darker as I wondered through it and then suddenly, I stopped in my tracks. Looking around I noticed the forest had changed the trees looked different than the Canadian Maple trees I was used to. The Trees looked like rainforest trees, I had never seen anything like it so I continued to explore this strange exotic forest, Exploring it more I noticed that there was no one else around was taken aback by the fact that there was no one...and also there were no footprints but? Hoof prints, confused I continued down the path at a quickened pace, then the unthinkable happened, I saw a zebra? it gave me an odd look, then I noticed the rings around its neck, it quickly dashed into the forest shadows, I was confused but decided to press on, looking up into the skies I saw the clouds were still and there was no breeze or wind. then I saw a thing flash across the sky, confused I ran to the clearing to find a valley, only to be knocked off my feet and to look up to see a light blue Pony? "Uh...Hi?" I Stuttered. The Pony gave me a quizzical look and took off to the skies, even more dumbfounded now that I saw a pony fly into the air stunned me as I lied there in shock for what must of been at least 5 minutes. I gathered myself up and continued to walk unsure of what may lie ahead as I walked something clicked in my brain, I remember Rainbow Dash from the show I used to watched after it ended on what must of been its 9th season. Shaking my head I continued walking knowing that it would be impossible for me, a human to visit Equestria. As I walked I heard a soft female voice humming a tune, unsure of what may be ahead I set to a low crouch and made my way to the peak of the hill, as I looked over the crest I noticed a cream colored pony with a light pink mane humming to some animals, my jaw dropped. It continued to hum the tune and finally took notice of my presence it let out a squeal and quickly flew off to a small hut. My mouth still wide from the shock, I closed my mouth and began to walk again. As I continued along what I assumed to be a path, then I came across what appeared to be a farm I noticed another pony with a lighter orange color and a yellow mane kicking trees and making apples fall into baskets, then I knew it I was in Equestria, I was about to approach the pony when I again fell down into the dirt and looked up to see the light blue pony again, remembering that I was in Equestria I said "Rainbow Dash?" The pony was surprised and pounced on me pinning me to the ground and let out in a quiet voice "How do you know my name?" inquired the Pony I Replied with "I Can't really say." The pony looked at me more intensely and I began to feel rather sore from having a fully grown Pegasus standing atop of me then she jumped off and I saw Applejack and then it was her turn to ask me a question "Um..Excuse me? What exactly are you?" She Asked as I got up and dusted myself off and stood to my full height, I towered over the ponies as they had to turn their heads up to look at me I answered her question with "Well I guess I'm a human...nothing else"

before she could respond rainbow dash quickly said "I bet Twilight might know who...or what this guy is!" I Shrugged and agreed as I walked with the two of them I thought to myself how this was happening, how I got here, then we arrived at Twilight's library. We entered I knew who was there right away Fluttershy talking at a fast pace to Twilight..." And I just don't know but, it was so scary Twilight he tried to sneak up on me and..." she stopped dead when I entered the room, she looked at me and remained frozen in place not moving a muscle of her being. Twilight was in as much shock as Fluttershy her jaw dropped and then Rainbow Dash was the first to speak up "Hey Twilight do you know what a 'Human' is?" She inquired Twilight then approached me and looked at me as she walked around examining me "well Rainbow I've never seen anything like it before I can't say" Then it was my turn to speak as I said " Well I can tell you one thing..I'm a boy... er Male" Then Applejack spoke up "So sugar cube what your sayin' is that you're like Big Macintosh?" Then I replied with a quick and thoughtful "E'yup!" Applejack Scowled at me for a second and I quickly said a quick "Sorry" and she Quickly replied with a smile no other pony could have copied "That's fine Dear" Smiling I turned around to look at Fluttershy still cowering behind Twilight. feeling bad on the inside I get down to her level and reach out to her, she quickly Squeals again and hops back and bolts up the stairs into Twilights bedroom. I Quietly added "She realizes I'm not going to hurt her right?" Rainbow dash added "She's not the bravest of ponies, and she gets rather scared easily." I looked at the stairs and decided to directly confront Fluttershy, I quickly made my way up the stairs, I paused at the top and peeked over the edge hoping to see Fluttershy waiting, but to my dismay she was nowhere in sight, I quickly scanned the room again and noticed a shadow, I looked up to find her flying high up in the air out of my reach. "Hey Fluttershy... I'm not going to hurt you." I told her in a soft tone. She seemed to calm down a bit, she slowly descended but still being cautious as she came to be level with me."You...You're not going to hurt me?" she asked in a very quiet voice "Of course not! why would I?" I Responded She then set herself down o the ground looked up to me with her eyes and gave off a faint smile. I couldn't help but to smile too, I then looked at the stairs and gestured for her to follow me. Once we arrived back at the bottom of the stairs the other ponies we're a little shocked at how quickly I made peace with Fluttershy, in fact the look on their faces made me chuckle.


"So, what should we do now?" before anyone could respond Pinkiepie Spike, and Rarity all entered the room, took a look at me and their jaws dropped in awe. "Why Hello Spike, Rarity, And Pinkie" I said with a grin on my face "Twilight did you're magic mess up again?" Asked spike. Rarity was the next one to speak "Oh my, yes what did happen?"Twilight then began to explain what had happened from my encounter with Fluttershy and Rainbow dash to my next encounter with Rainbow and Applejack to my final encounter with Twilight. rarity stared at me and looked me up and down and then quickly asked "My, my dear what are you wearing?" I answered her question as best as I could with "Uh...Clothes?" Rarity then said "Well I can see that dear but what are the names of these clothes I've never seen anything like it before!" So I then explained to her how clothes in my world work, afterwards she was a little surprised. Pinkie then piped up with "Well everypony I think this calls for a... PARTY!" I looked at everyone in the room and was glad to see they all agreed, but before anything else had a chance to happen I found myself pinned to the ground by two of the royal guards and princess Celestia looking down upon me. She calmly said "Twilight What is this?" I was on the ground not struggling to get free fearing that things could just get worse from thereon so I decided to stay quiet. "Well Princess He's a..." before she could finish Celestia responded with "he?" Twilight then began to continue "Yes Princess He's a human, or that's what he says, but there's no need to worry he's very friendly!" The princess had a look of doubt on her face and was about to speak when I knew who spoke right away "Princess Please don't send him away, at first I was scared but it turns out he's really nice!" Said Fluttershy. The Princess then told the guards to let me up, I quickly bowed and said "Your Majesty" and stood back to my full height which was about the same height as Celestia "So" She began "What brings...you? to Equestria?" She asked. "I honestly don't know, I was walking through the park in my realm and I somehow wound up in your forest, I saw a zebra too but.." I was cut off when Twilight said "A zebra? Really that must of been Zakoura." Celestia looked at her pupil and said "well this human does he have a name?" then they all looked at me. "of course I have a name. its Collin" Celestia looked at me for a second then said "well Mr. Collin" if you would please come with me to the palace we can talk about getting you back home." I immediately stiffened up and said "But, I don't want to go...home" all the ponies in the room turned their heads and looked at me, Fluttershy spoke up first surprisingly "but, why don't you want to go home? is it scary there?" with her eyes bearing down on me with so much cuteness I just said the truth "No Fluttershy, no its not scary, it's just incredibly boring dull and has no happiness anymore." the room fell quiet, then Celestia said "Collin come with me now." as I approached her cart I noticed Luna was there as well, I bowed to her before boarding the cart and then Celestia followed me aboard and we were off, it was about 15 minutes till we reached Canterlot, It was the worst 3 minutes of my stay in Equestria approaching the Princess's Castle, I got many strange looks from the public throughout Canterlot. Admittedly I bowed my head in shame, I had come to the realization that I did not belong nor would I ever in this dimension, although I had only been here for a couple hours I feared I would be leaving soon. We had entered the princess's main hall Luna and Celestia dismounted the cart and I, waiting in the cart until told to do otherwise, they sat in their thrones, observing me. then Celestia spoke "You may not belong but it seems that you don't pose a threat to us, but yet you do." I nodded my head. "So you know how I act then?" I questioned. Then it was their turn to nod and surprisingly Luna spoke up first "Big Sister, I know that he poses a threat but it's a minor one, he seems to be true and friendly I see no reason to send him back to his gloomy world, he was alone, as was I during my banishment, I feel his pain, please big sister...Let him stay" My jaw dropped as did Celestia's. "Are you sure Luna? you really think he's safe to keep here in Equestria?" She looked at her sister and said "Yes." that may of been all she said but I was overwhelmed with joy, happiness, even sadness, If I chose to stay in Equestria I would never see my family again, but if I left would I ever see this great land again? Celestia then turned and gazed down upon me and said "Well Collin, do you wish to stay here? But if you do choose to stay, we will discuss your living conditions." I stood there for a moment, thinking about what to do. On one hand I stay here with a Massive amount of ponies unlike me and I would be the only one of my kind, also I would never see my family or friends, but I would be in a realm of new beauty and discovery. on the other hand, if I were to return to Earth I would possibly never see the incredible Equestrian landscape... It took a minute for me to decide, I would stay, the fact that I would have new adventures and be able to see a world with new physics and such would be a experience that almost all of humanity would love to experience, yet I had been able to choose. "I'll stay here, in Equestria." Celestia nodded as did Luna. "Well then Collin, I'm going to give you yet another choice. I looked up at her and then she said "Where do you wish to live? Canterlot, Ponyville, Appleloosa, or even The Everfree Forest?" I thought of the many options, pondering the variables of each of them. I decided I would stay at Ponyville being as I would always be able to talk to the ponies I'm most familiar with.