• Published 15th Jun 2013
  • 2,783 Views, 85 Comments

Kamen Rider Drake - RedStar76



When Equestria is faced with a new threat there's only one thing to do... HENSHIN!

  • ...
4
 85
 2,783

Episode 6: Rider vs. Libra! Collision Times Two! (Active Decisions Completed)

Last time on: KAMEN RIDER DRAKE!

After deciding that they needed to gather more information, Spike, Dragon, Gemini, and Fluff set out onto the streets of Ponyville. Meanwhile, Necromancer is trying to solve a time troubling mystery while at the same time trying to intercept a 'mysterious object' so that no one else can get their hooves on it. In the midsts of all of this, a new threat teeters on the edge of reality itself as it continues to gain power. What will this mean for Kamen Rider Drake?

Only one way to find out!

RedStar turned to Dragon with a smug look on his face. "Told you I could do a good recap," Dragon just rolled his eyes.

"Just roll the episode already," he replied.

"I see... so, she has rider particles now located in her body?" the stallion sitting at his desk asked the holographic pony in front of him.

"Yes sir, all of the data gathered from the analysis points to this conclusion," the holographic pony replied. At this, the stallion pulled a box from underneath his desk and slid it across to the holographic pony.

"Then see to it that she receives this package, along with the basic details, did you get all that, HoloPony?" the holographic pony then transformed into a stallion himself and took the package off the desk.

"Mission: deliver package of model HXB with details to new host," he replied.

Meanwhile at the Carousel Boutique...

Rarity was hard at work on her latest dress design. She didn't know why, but lately she had been found of the color combination of red and silver. as she was working on her dress, there was an evident knocking on her door.

"Come in!" she said. A stallion with stallion with a teal coat and dark blue mane and tail walked through the door. "Ah, welcome to Carousel Boutique where-" she was cut off by the stallion.

"You are Miss Rarity correct? I am HelixPixel. I have a proposition for you courtesy of Mister President."

Meanwhile at the real Canterlot Castle...

A normal pegasus was doing his daily morning patrol while looking up at the sky. He took a deep breath in. "What a wonderful day to be outside. There's not even a cloud in the sky this morn-" the pegasus guard was cut off noticing something zooming down from the sky and towards the royal garden. Snapping out of his initial shock, he quickly flew to where he believed the object had landed. However, upon landing in the royal gardens, he found nothing. The guard decided to search around to make sure. Unfortunately for him, Necromancer had already planned for that.

KAMEN RIDER DRAKE: EPISODE 6

"Time to break through."

"Uh, Dragon? Where exactly are we going?" Spike asked while his right arm was in control of Dragon who was pulling him. As much as Spike protested about Dragon doing that in the past, Spike had gotten used to the fact that as much as he protested about Dragon tugging his body, he would do it anyway. On the bright side, at least Gemini was being quiet, at least, when he was dark blue. As if on cue, Spike heard a 'bzzt' sound in the back of his mind. "Great..." Spike thought to himself sarcastically.

"Oooo! Look at all those houses! Are those flowers?! I LOVE FLOWERS!" Spike would have facepalmed but his right arm was still being pulled by Dragon and he didn't want to alert Dragon to the fact that there was another arm that he wasn't pulling, and he wanted it to stay that way. Oh, and to top it off, there was a bunny sleeping on his head.

"How is she even sleeping? Let alone hanging onto my head," Spike asked himself. Then again, trying to answer that question would be the equivalent of trying to ask Dragon what language he was speaking all the time. He wasn't going to get an answer anytime soon. That's when Spike noticed that they were headed straight for the market place. "Dragon! Stop!" Spike shouted in his mind.

"Spike! Shut up!" Dragon replied sarcastically.

"We're headed straight into the market! We need to stop!" Spike pleaded.

"But that's exactly it Spike!" Now Spike's anger/annoyance at Dragon turned into confusion. Spike knew that he was going to regret asking, but he asked anyway.

"What exactly is 'it'? An emergency signal thingie?"

"No. It's even bigger," As they continued their approach to the market, Spike was now steadily starting to get more worried by Dragon's words.

"How much 'bigger' are we talking?"

"I don't know. It's like an emergency signal, but it's being semi cloaked, and it's texture is so much sterner." Dragon replied. Now Spike was starting to get really worried as they appro- wait, emergency signals have textures? Spike shook that immediate thought out of his head, seeing as they were now in the market. Zooming and dodging past ponies as he stormed through, Dragon was relentless. "Almost there!" Dragon shouted in Spike's mind. Spike would have said he was hanging on for dear life, except for the thing he was trying to hang onto was the body part that he's supposed to hang onto something with. "There!" Dragon said as he pulled straight towards an odd looking stallion.

"Oh no no no no!" was all Spike managed to say before he rammed straight into the stallion. While Spike was knocked over to ground, and Fluff rolling over onto Spike's chest, the stallion didn't even move let alone flinch... or blink. The stallion had a dark yellow coat, a brown tail and mane, and crimson eyes.

"Kamen...Rider..." the stallion mumbled.

Meanwhile at the Carousel Boutique...

"I deeply apologize that Mister President himself could not be here," HelixPixel spoke to Rarity.

"Oh that is quite alright darling," Rarity said to Helix. "Now, this proposition you spoke of-"

"Yes," Helix began, "Tomorrow in Canterlot-" Helix was cut off as Rarity jumped in the air with excitement.

"Canterlot! Oh, why didn't you say so darling!" Rarity beamed.

"Yes, as I was saying, tomorrow in Canterlot Mister President will be holding a formal gathering and he requests your services as well as your attendance," Helix then gave the package he was carrying to Rarity, "Arrive with the contents of this package at the gathering, any other questions you may have will be explained within the contents of this package."

"Why, of course! I shall be right on time!" Rarity beamed once again.

"Excellent, thank you," and with that, HelixPixel left the boutique. Leaving Rarity to realize three very important things. One, she had just been invited to an apparent social gathering in Canterlot. Two, said party was being held tomorrow. Three, what was she going to wear?! The door to the Carousel Boutique then opened once again.

"Rarity! I'm back from school!" SweetieBelle beamed at her older sister.

Okay, make that four things. Four, what was she going to do about SweetieBelle?

Meanwhile back at the Ponyville market place...

"Kamen...Rider..." the stallion mumbled under his breath but was not audible enough to be heard. After rubbing his head, Spike sat up after being forced to run into the stallion by Dragon. Spike now looked up at the stallion he just ran into.

"Great, what do I say now?" Spike thought to himself.

ACTIVE DECISION:

1.Let Spike apologize 2.Let Dragon handle this 3.Let Gemini take over and see what happens

DECISION MADE: 3. Let Gemini take over and see what happens (Oh boy...)

"Forget that! We're not 'saying' anything here! This guy is the source of that weird energy!" Dragon stated. "We need to take him dow-" before Dragon could continue to rant on, Spike felt a pain in the back of his head. But this time, it wasn't Dragon who caused it.

"Yo, I got this bro!," Gemini stated as Spike's eyes now turned from emerald green to cyan.

"Kamen...Rider?" The stallion was now confused.

"Time to start up this party!" Gemini stated through Spike.

"Defeat...Kamen Rider..." the stallion now said audibly.

"That is not a good sign," said Dragon. Right before their eyes, the normal enough looking stallion had transformed into a nightmarish looking monster.It was bipedal and wore a thick black cloak with golden patterns on it while it's singel eye glowed bright red.

Everypony in the market began running for their lives.

"Oh, so we be playin it big guy style, eh?" Gemini said through Spike.

"What are you DOING?!" Spike shouted.

"Chillax Spike bro, the coast be clear... time to party!"

Meanwhile some distance away at Sugarcube Corner...

PinkiePie couldn't help but feel strange. It was almost like her Pinkie sense was acting up, but not entirely. "It's probably nothing... or maybe- *DING* Oh, cupcakes are done!" and with that, Pinkie went back to he ever so bubbly attitude.

Meanwhile at the edge of the Everfree Forest...

"HENSHIN- FUTAGOZO-FORM!" Spike and the monster were going at it it full swing. However, to say that Spike was a bit displeased that Gemini was still controlling his body, would be an understatement.

"Okay, now this is getting ridiculous!" Dragon barked. "Let me take down this chump!"

"Sorry bro! Can't hear ya!" said Gemini clearly ignoring Dragon's ranting while blocking attacks with his dual blade staff. As much as Spike was hating this right now, he was also enjoying Dragon at the same time being one upped. After a few more clashes, it was clear that whatever this monster was, he had a lot of stamina on him.

"Dang dude, this guy be packin' some serious heat,"

"On the bright side, at least Fluff didn't lose his lunch yet," Spike said to himself.

"Destroy...Kamen Rider..." it's red eye glowed even brighter.

"Then how about picking on a REAL rider," a female voice said.

Next Time on: Kamen Rider Drake

"Woah, woah, woah, wait. We're doing an outro now?" said BlueStar.

"Yes, now be quiet I'm announcing,"

A female Kamen Rider? Kamen Rider Harp?!

"Oh whatever will I do about tomorrow? I have nothing to wear!"

"Rarity! I'm trying to do an outro here!"

"Well,I am trying to make it so that I look bedazzling for my evening tomorrow in Canterlot!"

"Can I just say, next time: Kamen Rider Drake Episode 7, and we'll be done this?"

"NO!" Rarity and RedStar shouted in unison.

Author's Note:

Sorry I posted this episode this episode a bit late, but it is here! :pinkiehappy:
Incase you don't know what an active decision is, you guys vote in the comments on which decision is made :)
The episode will resume on Thursday,
As always, thank you for supporting the story!
Thursday update: Play on words. The title said Rider vs. Libra, I never said which rider :pinkiehappy: