• Published 18th Jun 2013
  • 2,704 Views, 86 Comments

The Day My Life Began - Authora97



Drum roll please! (Insert drum noise here) It is the Prequel to 'The Day My Life Ended'! The moment you have been waiting for, so please. Read...

  • ...
14
 86
 2,704

PreviousChapters Next
The Crystal Empire, Feat. Morgan!

The train ride was much shorter than I thought. It was just under four hours.

It had been an interesting few weeks to say the least. I had gone back Home once things had settled. School had been fairly boring for the most part, thankfully Care and Maddie were around so I could have fun.

Things were going great...until I ended up in Bride of Chucky. Darcy had managed to bring herself back to life, don’t know how. I had managed to get pretty far along before she showed up.

I winced, a hoof reaching for my shoulder blade. A new scar sat there, a result of dying again. That’s where I got all of my scars, dying always leaves a mark.

There was a sort of healed bullet wound on the side of my head, hidden by hair, and a bullet wound right beneath my heart. I had a stab wound right next to my belly button, and at the base of my spine.

There were some incidences where I was poisoned, so I don’t know where those scars go. I think there was a mark at my heel, from someone slicing it open. That one hurt, a lot.

Darcy had some too, though not all from dying. One was on her back, at her spine, where she was hit by a sword. Another was on her wrists from one of those Saw games she played. The scar on her forehead though was just an accident, a car crash when she was eight. She survived, but she’s had that scar ever since.

It was my fault, of course, her dying. I shoved her into a fan, I shot her just last week, I should have been paying more attention during that crash. All of her deaths could have been prevented if I tried harder.

Well, except one. That one was actually kinda funny. She drowned in cream cheese. You heard me, drowned in cream cheese.

Finally, I noticed I arrived at the Crystal Empire Palace.

“Hey! Hey! Hey!” I cheered, galloping over towards the doors. “What’s up Mia?!” I shouted up to her.

The pink princess waved at me, a kind smile on her face. “Auntie asked me to help watch over the Crystal Empire, Raspberry!”

I trotted up to her side, taking a good look at the Crystal Palace. “Woah. This place is shiny.”

You would think the light shining on the palace would reflect onto you, but it didn’t. It was almost like the crystals in the palace were absorbing the heat, the same way insulation does. This actually looked amazing. It kind of reminded me of the Diamond Castle, but more crystals.

I made my way under the archway, standing pretty close to where the Crystal Heart was supposed to be. My plan for that was simple. Twilight had to face her fear in order to get the Crystal Heart, but Spike didn’t have to. He could still be there, so as to take the credit for when he saves the Crystal Empire.

As soon as I conquered the Fear Door, I would run back to the Palace under the guise of checking on the others. That, and it would give me an excuse to compose myself when my fear came. I had a good idea of what it was, and I might need a bit of time for that. Once I made back up to the Palace I would take over for Cadence, build up a love shield so she could be a bit stronger when she saved Spike.

It had to be Twilight who got back the Crystal Heart.

Then, I would sing the song and everything would be alright.

Did I just jinx myself?


Cadence


Raspberry and I were laughing happily as we walked towards my new throne room.

“I still can’t believe it.” She laughed. “Celly just gave you a throne room! The best gift I ever got from my aunt was a stuffed cat.”

I giggled. I still felt weak from holding up the shield. “I know! I didn’t think I could handle it at first, but Auntie says she has faith in me.”

Raspberry nodded, looking up at my glowing horn. “I know you can too.” My friend encouraged. I smiled. “You need any help, though?”

I shook my head. “Raspberry, I won’t be needing your help this time. I think I am fully capable of ruling a kingdom.”

“I meant with the spell.” Raspberry clarified. I tilted my head. “Magic exhaustion is serious. You don’t wanna be on the wrong side of that, or it’ll kill ya.”

My resolve shook slightly. I know Raspberry had the utmost faith in me, in everypony, but I still felt slightly hurt that there was some doubt. I was extremely tired, but my magic was the only thing keeping King Sombra out. “Thank you, but I’m fine.”

“That’s code for ‘not fine at all’.” Raspberry pointed out. “I’m good at reading ponies, Mia. You are not fine. I speak from experience.”

I actually smiled at that, although it was weak. My friend had started coming out of her shell, out of that deep sadness she had since Killjoy died. It was heartwarming to see her being more honest with me.

Raspberry gave me a pointed look. “Mia, you could always tell me how to make a love shield. I’m a good student, remember? Learned that glamour spell just listening to a conversation?”

“Raspberry!” A voice suddenly shouted.

The two of us jumped slightly. I looked towards the door to the throne room, seeing Shining Armor in the doorway.

Raspberry smiled at him. “Hiya! What’s up Shin-”

“What are you doing here?” My husband barked.

I had never heard Shining that angry before. Raspberry rolled her eyes, as if she had been dealing with this all of her life. I remember what she told me about those ponies in her school, the ones who bullied her. She probably had been dealing with this her whole life.

“Is it so wrong that I wanted to see my friend?” Raspberry asked.

“She came here to help, Shining Armor.” I explained.

Shining walked closer to us, glaring angrily at Raspberry. The mare just ignored his look.

“Shining Armor, what’s wrong?” I asked him.

“She’s here.” He said, pointing a hoof at my friend. “Who knows why this time.”

“I came to help.” Raspberry nearly snapped.

“Help?” Shining laughed. “You? The mare who ruined my wedding?”

“Shining!” I gasped.

“She did, Cadence!” Shining yelled, pointing a hoof at Raspberry. “It was all your fault!”

Raspberry looked ready to retaliate. Her hoof was raised to yell at him. She stopped fairly quickly. Her eyes went wide and her hoof slowly dropped to the crystal floor.

“Huh?” She asked, it didn’t even sound like her. She sounded less, upbeat and more downcast.

“Shining-” I started.

“Your fault! If you had told us about Chrysalis then we could’ve stopped the invasion!” Shining yelled at her. “But no you had to make a deal with that bug and give her my sister! You had to be in the spotlight! You could’ve stopped it all, but you didn’t because you’re nothing but a traitor! A lying traitor! IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!”

I recoiled in shock. I had never seen Shining Armor like this before, he looked enraged. Raspberry was different too, she looked ready to collapse from a gust of wind. Her eyes shined, not with their usual cheer but with tears.

“…it was my fault…again.” My friend mumbled.

Before I could reach out to her, she had run off.

“And good riddance!” Shining Armor yelled at Raspberry.

Giving Shining Armor a sharp look, I let him know without words that what he just did was cruel.

When he turned to look at me, he lowered his head and his ears.

“How could you say that to our friend?” I asked him.

“She lied to us Cady, she didn’t tell us about the invasion or how Chrysalis took you to the Crystal Caverns! She didn’t tell anypony!” Shining argued.

“Razzle had her reasons, I’d appreciate if you thought over what you just did to her.” I instructed.

“I set her straight!” Shining reasoned.

“You broke her heart!” I yelled. Shining took a step back in shock. We never argued, never. Taking a calming breath, I looked out at the city as my shield protected it. “Twilight and her friends will be here soon. Go help them into the Empire.”

I didn’t turn my head as Shining walked out, I only listened as his hooves hit the floor and the door opened and closed.

Please, Razzle, please be okay.


Morgan


Rubbing my hooves together to prevent hypothermia, I looked over the Crystal Fair. It sure looked fun, but I bet I wasn’t invited. I might screw something up, again. Maybe I would break the Crystal Heart, or maybe I would somehow burn down a tent or even burn a pony. Anything bad could happen.

Letting out a sigh, I thought back to my sister. My dearly departed sister. If she were here, she would be hitting me until I snapped out of it. Darcy hated criers, she said they ruined all her fun.

A new sound broke me from my thoughts. A whooshing sound. A rainbow streak shot across the Empire.

The shield. It’ll fall any second. I don’t have much time!

Wait…how do I make a love shield? Maybe I think about the ponies I care about? Yeah, yeah that’ll work.

Charging up my horn, I noticed just barely an inch of a yellow shield coming up.

My sister, Darcy, who was my best friend. She was always there, giving me comforting words or truthful words when I needed them. She was the one who would give me a nice hard slap when it was due. She was my only sister.

No! No! No! My shield was going down! It was already a foot high but going down! Thinking about Darcy wasn’t working!

Who else could I think about that I loved more than Darcy?

Something fell out of my saddlebags next to me, I reached for it and saw…a ruby.

Of course.

Lilac. My sweet little dragon. She has the most adorable smile, her laugh made me feel like I was flying. Whenever she looked at me with those blue eyes I would lose myself.

I love when I sing her to sleep and she curls up next to me. Some nights, she’ll have problems sleeping so she’ll sneak into my room and crawl into my bed with me.

Lilac, her purple scales shined in the light. Those blue ones atop her head going off to one side were such fun to mess with.

When she would run off to crusade I always loved helping her get her cape on. Lilac was happy to play with her friends even though she couldn’t get a cutiemark. Lilac would run into the house and say that she had just been doing some fun activity or how close she felt to finding her special talent.

She is my daughter, and I love her with all my heart.

Opening the eyes I didn’t even know I had closed, I saw a large yellow dome covering the Empire. A black shadow was beating against the side, but I was still holding it up. It worked.

Soon after, though, a blue sky went over my shield. It hid Sombra from view. I was still pouring magic into the shield, letting my thoughts of Lilac keep it up.

...until I collapsed onto the snow.


The kingdom was saved.

Twilight and her friends had come hours ago. Shining’s horn ended up covered in black stones thanks to Sombra’s magic. He stayed by my side after that. For the next few hours, Twilight and her friends worked to fix everything.

They had managed to throw a Crystal Fair, hoping that would protect the empire. I ended up collapsing, giving Sombra a chance to attack. It was during this the we realized we needed the real Crystal Heart. Sombra had ripped out the last page of the history book.

Once I awoke, I found out Twilight had gone looking for the Heart with Spike. The Crystal ponies had caught on to the deception, and were cowering in fear throughout the Empire.

My magic failed a second time, and Sombra was about to attack us. When out of nowhere, a giant yellow dome covered the Empire. It kept Sombra out for while longer.

During that time, Shining and I noticed Spike fall from the top of the palace. The real crystal heart (strongly resembling the one on my cutiemark) just ahead of him. Shining managed to throw me at it, letting me catch Spike who in turn caught the heart.

The dome fell after that. I landed in the Crystal Empire, showing the real crystal heart to the citizens. We put it back in it’s rightful place, and waited for the Crystal Ponies to work their magic.

Sombra was finally destroyed. The Empire was at peace.

I was walking back to the throne room, feeling much stronger than before. Now I wish Raspberry was here, at least so I could know she was alright. I was worried.

“Cadence!” Twilight cheered. I turned towards her, making sure to smile. She had all of her friends with her.

“Hello Twilight.”

The unicorn smiled, then frowned. “What’s wrong? We won!”

“Raspberry still hasn’t returned.” I explained. “I’m starting to think something happened.”

Twilight shook her head. “Cadence, she’ll be fine. Believe me when I say Raspberry is a hard pony to knock down. I once saw her face off against a pack of diamond dogs!”

I was a bit surprised at that, but had a feeling I shouldn’t. Fighting off diamond dogs, wizards, witches, fairies, it was strange that she could handle all of that but Shining Armor yelling at her is what broke her.

“I know she can handle it.” I said. “But, she’s been gone for three hours. She could be hurt. Sombra’s first attack hurt a lot of ponies, and the guards are still looking for-”

The doors to the palace suddenly burst open, two guards rushing inside.

“Your majesty, we found a pony out in the Frozen North.” A guard said, showing us all the pony lying on the stretcher.

Her coat was so covered in snow, I almost thought that was her natural color. The same for her mane and tail. They were completely covered in both ice and snow. Then, a small white cloud appeared outside her muzzle.

She was breathing.

“She’s still alive?” I asked.

The guard nodded.

“Where was- Dash don’t!” Twilight shouted.

I turned towards the pony. Hovering knee her was the blue pegasus, Rainbow Dash. She was about to poke the pony with her hoof.

“What? I’m not gonna hurt her.” Rainbow Dash said, nudging the unconscious pony.

“Rainbow! That pony nearly died!” Applejack scolded.

Rainbow rolled her pink eyes. “I know. I just wanted to see-”

“KEEP IT UP!” A familiar voice shouted.

“Raspberry?” I asked, turning to the door.

Nopony ran through, I heard Fluttershy gasp.

Oh Auntie no.

My head looked back towards the pony lying on the stretcher. Her head was lifted up. Her eyes shut tight in concentration. She made a small grunt. Her forehead glowing a familiar amber.

“Oh my.” Pinkie said.

“By the stars!” Rarity gasped. “Look! Outside!”

The whole group looked out the infirmary windows. A large dome was being placed over the Empire. A golden one.

“That’s the same dome that came up after your’s failed, Cadence.” Twilight explained. “But...that means-”

“Raspberry made the shield.” I came to the conclusion just before Twilight.

I looked back at my friend.

She was barely keeping the magic up, the tip of her horn glowing. Some of the snow managed to fall off when she stood up, revealing some of her raspberry pink coat. The snow in her mane was coming out, but only because Raspberry was shaking under the strain: midnight blue, with silver streaks.

The magic flickered, as did the shield. Raspberry let out a pained grunt, and collapsed back onto the bed.

“Get her to the infirmary.” I instructed. “This pony is my friend, and she helped save this Empire. Go!”

The guards nodded, dragging the stretcher off.

Oh Razzle, what were you thinking?


Morgan


When I woke up, my head was pounding. I think I was suffering magic exhaustion again. I wonder what idiotic thing I did this time.

“Shining! Mares! She’s waking up!” Mia?

I felt something land on me, three times, each one cutting off more air.

“We’re so happy you’re okay Razzle!” Pinkie?

“We were so scared.” Fluttershy?

“I thought you weren’t gonna wake-up.” Lilac...

Opening my eyes slowly, I saw ponies gathered around a bed. The Mane 6 were scattered, but Shy and Pinkie were hugging me. Twilight was off to the side next to Shining Armor, looking a little upset.

Mia was standing next to my bed, smiling as my friends and daughter hugged me tightly. A shiver went up my back, I felt like I was freezing.

“Is she alright?” Rarity asked.

“What happened? It’s all such a blur. How’d I end up in a hospital? Did I do something stupid again? I’m telling you, I should get a stamp every time I do something stupid or maybe I should have a limit. It wouldn’t matter, I’d pass that limit in a day. Why am I so cold? Did I die? Is this Heaven? No. That wouldn’t explain why you all are here.” I blabbered.

“She’s alright.” Mia giggled.

“When did you six get here? Or Lilac, I left you with the Cakes! Also, can the two ponies and dragon get off me!” Pinkie and Fluttershy hopped off, backing away towards the others, Lilac still kept up her grip. “Seriously though, can somepony tell me what just happened. I feel like my hooves froze off.”

There was an uncomfortable silence.

“You nearly did Razzle.” Mia said.

I blinked. “Huh?”

“You were stuck out in the Frozen North for hours.” Mia went on. “A pair of guards found you. The doctors say if they hadn’t found you by then-” She cut herself off, frowning.

I looked to the others. They all looked pretty scared, especially Lilac (who didn’t let me go). I noticed a blanket wrapped tightly around me, as well as something beneath my bed warning it up. It felt nice, I’ll admit, like a warm bath, but a bit unexpected.

Sure, I nearly got hypothermia, but I think this was actually tame considering how else I could have screwed things up.

I shrugged. “Not so bad.”

“Not so bad?!” Rainbow shouted. “You almost froze to death!”

“I heard some rumors that it just feels like taking a nap.” I shrugged. “Better than a heatstroke. Plus, I like the cold. It’s super nice once you get used to it.”

Twilight dropped her jaw. “You make it sound like you wanted to die out there!”

“I try not to, honestly.” I shrugged. “But of all the ways to go-”

“Please stop.” Mia said.

I opened my mouth to reply, but then j saw the truly sad look in Mia’s eyes. She was really worried about me.

“H-hey.” I held up my hooves. Well, hoof, Lilac was holding the other one. “No. Stop that. No crying, especially over me. Just...stop, okay?”

Mia still looked sad. “You almost died today, Raspberry.”

“I’m Raspberry Stardust, it’s an occupational hazard.” I excused, weakly. I tried to give them a smile, showing I was okay. “And I’m not dead, so stop crying. I hate making others upset.”

“Then don’t do this again.” Mia pleaded.

I frowned. “Okay.” I said, not sure if I actually could.

Lilac held me tighter. I wished I had my hands again so I could do the same.


It was later that day when anyone else showed up. I had been left to my own devices, mostly. The blanket was keeping me warm, as well as the heating spells placed over my bed. You learn something new every day.

Lilac had fallen asleep, so I put her on the bed next to me. This bed was really warm, and I don’t think it was made with a dragon in mind. I was watching her sleep, feeling so much like my mother who has a phone full of photos of us sleeping. She looked peaceful, something better than the few nights of nightmares after the wedding.

It was Shining that came up to my bedside. I felt a bit embarrassed, realized I had a total meltdown earlier. Entirely my own fault.

“Hi.” I greeted him.

Shining paused, hesitantly raising his hoof. “Hi.”

I smiled, resting my head on the pillow. “So, I accept your apology and you are forgiven. Let us forget today and move on.”

Shining blinked his pink eyes. “But Raspb-”

“I’m a profiler a heart, Shiny Hiney, I could see it on you. Basic actions of somepony coming to apologize. You’re cool, I’m cool, so let’s get past this and let it go.”

“But I was-”

“Going to be very sincere.” I interrupted him again. “Very true, very true. I expected tears, maybe from us both. I, however, would like to avoid that. I wronged you, you wronged me. We’re even, it’s done, no go before Lilac wakes up.”

“But-” The unicorn started.

“Say but one more time and I will kick your’s!” I warned.

“It was my fault that you were out there.” Shining argued.

“Talk like that got us into this mess.” I pointed out.

Shining frowned.

I sighed. “When one does wrong, they must own up to their mistakes. Rule Thirty Three.” My friend seemed confused, still. I placed my hoof over my heart. “I did wrong by you, Shining Armor, and I am deeply regretful of my actions on the day of your wedding. The ends did not justify the means used, and I knew that going in. It would’ve endangered countless other ponies if I included you, Mia being one of them. I simple couldn’t tell you. If I told you, it would’ve ended up back with Chrysalis and she would speed up her plans.”

Shining seemed to accept it, partially. “She might not have.”

“I’ve seen this sort of thing a thousand times, and I’ll see it a million more.” I admitted. “Provoke your enemy, and he will fight back.”

That made Shining snort. “What rule is that?”

I blinked. He was actually catching on! I smiled. “Forty-three.”

Shining nodded. “Good. That was a good one.”

My head tilted, slightly. Shining seemed like a good guy. A really, really good guy. It was really rude of me to fuck up his wedding, but it was the best way I knew to stop Chrysalis. He was Captain of the Royal Guard, and now he was Prince Regent of the Crystal Empire. Or actual Prince, I didn’t exactly look at the Crystal KIngdom hierarchy.

“Can you tell me some more?” Shining asked. “Cady said some of them were actually very good.”

He was overprotective of Twilight, something I understood completely. I’ve been the eldest sibling for many of my Jumps, with the occasional older brother. Keeping my family safe was usually my main thing, keeping them out of the Story for as long as I possibly could. If I had kept Darcy out of it for just a little bit longer, she might still be alive today.

Who knows, maybe telling Shining my Rules would help in the future. Shining Armor might even be more trusting in me, which I needed. I needed some friends. Gosh, I needed friends. Pinkie, Fluttershy, Cheerilee, and Mia were great, but for some reason Raspberry Stardust can’t make it by with just a hoofful of friends. I actually liked having friends.

These Rules, they were as much a part of me as Lilac. Sharing them is kinda big, especially if I share a bunch at once. Otherwise it’s just me trying to help.

“Well, I will.” I decided. Shining smiled, taking the seat next to my bed. “On one condition.”

Shining just snorted. “Of course. A favor, for a favor.”

I nodded. “I would like...a cupcake.”

The Captain of the Guard blinked. “What?” He laughed.

“A double chocolate cupcake.” I said, shaking my head. “No! I like regular chocolate, with vanilla icing, and not that cruddy icing you get at some bakeries that’s all crusted together like it was frozen or something. I want the good icing that’s all smooth and nice!”

Shining shook his head, still smiling. “Alright. One chocolate cupcake with good icing.”

I clapped my hooves. “Yay!”

“You really are just a grown five year old, aren’t you?” Shining laughed.

“Three!” I corrected him. He laughed again. Pinkie was right, it was nice to see my friends smile. “Okay. Okay. Pay attention. I don’t really like repeating myself.”

Shining raised his brow. “Maybe sometimes, but not right now.” I turned serious. “If I repeat myself during the Rules, it’s because you aren’t listening. I find that disrespectful. I may not follow some of your rules, Shining, but I at least listen when you tell me them.”

The unicorn nodded.

“The first three are kinda biggies.” I explained. “Rule One: I lie. Rule Two: Make the impossible, possible. Rule Three: Never give up.”

The two of us spent the rest of the afternoon talking about my Rules, and Shining telling me stories about his time in the guard. There was actually a funny story about his and a pegasus named Flash.


The hospital room was actually very warm. When in the Frozen North, you would expect a soft breeze. Apparently nopony wanted me to re-catch hypothermia so they locked up the windows tight. A nurse had tucked me in all nice and snug. Beside me, I heard the semi-quiet beeps of the heart monitor.

I whistled a random song, bored out of my mind. Was anything exciting gonna happen? I wanted more action! That would get my blood pumping! Warm me up, so to speak.

“Hello sweetheart.”

My eyes widened. That should do it.

I turned to the door, seeing three figures walk in.

She was a pegasus mare. Her coat was a light shade of brown, like hot chocolate powder. Her mane was bright red orange, almost like fire, it was almost Pinkie Pie levels of curly. I could barely make out her gray eyes. Her cutiemark was of her TARDIS diary, a swirling golden Time Vortex behind it.

The next was a unicorn mare. The coat was a deep neon purple. Her mane was dark raspberry pink, and brushed back with a copper brown headband just behind her ears. Her eyes stood out, a bright shade of electric blue.

The last was was a pegasus too. He had a green coat, like trees. His mane was orange, and scruffy. His eyes were a bright shade of yellow.

Around the pony’s neck was a brown squirrel. Kinda weird, reminding of those squirrels from Pound Puppies. Looking at him with the squirrel was like seeing Fluttershy with Angel. The squirrel had a green collar, though.

I tried (and failed) to hold back my giggles. “You look ridiculous.” I laughed.

River rolled her now gray eyes. “Says you. You’re pink.”

I glared playfully. “Who are your friends?”

“Colleagues.” River said. “We came to talk to you.”

I raised a brow.

“I’m Dawning Tree.” The pegasus stallion said. He lifted his shoulder. “This is Daffodil.”

“Amethyst Fashion.” The earth pony said.

“Dawning Tree, Amethyst Fashion, and Daffodil.” I nodded. “You have fun friends.”

River smirked. “You have no idea.”

“Why are you here?” I asked. Who knows when a nurse will come back?

River trotted up to my bedside. There was a serious look in her silver eyes. “You told us this was the safest point in your timeline to talk to you.”

I nodded, considering that. “I’m in a hospital. Can’t run from you.”

“You do have the tendency to run from strangers.” Amethyst said. She walked over to the window, looking over the Crystal Empire. “We saw what you did out there.” Her blue eyes glared at me. “That was amazingly stupid.”

I smirked. “Or, amazingly clever.”

“No. It was stupid.” Dawning Tree agreed, though it came out a bit mumbled.

“We don’t have time for you three to argue.” River reminded.

“Right.” I said, looking back at her. “What news does Future Me bring?”

The brown pegasus frowned. It was the frown she got when she told the Doctor his name, like she didn’t want to say what she was about to say.

“It’s time for the stars to go out.”

My eyes widened, almost watering. Damn it. I really, really didn’t want to do that day yet. I wasn’t nearly ready for it! I mean, yes, my powers were finally able to make the connections. I knew that episode like the back of my hoof.

But, if it all went wrong...I would lose Donna... “Do I have to?”

“It’s from you.” Was all she said.

I frowned. “Biscuits!” The two other ponies snickered. “I don’t want to say goodbye to her.”

River frowned deeper. “Donna Noble. The only companion who understood.”

Donna saw herself as unimportant. I did too. The only difference is that she was proven wrong. Donna knows what it feels like to feel unimportant, and have people who care about you do nothing to prove you wrong. Yeah, I had an inflated ego but that was just because of the Jump to Equestria. It was aspects of Raspberry’s personality mixing with my own. When I wasn't helping, or making my life worth something, I was just a failing high school student with no job, car, friends, and a very big obsession with TV. So, pretty much like any other teenage girl.

And now Donna could die. “Is there anything I can do?”

River patted a goof on my shoulder. “Make it a good one.”

A sad smile came to my face. “Donna Noble is the greatest story out there.”

River smiled her troublemaker smile. “Not the Doctor?”

“Dear Storyline, no!” I laughed.

All four of us laughed. Daffodil let out this weird noise that I guess was a laugh.

I wanted to know who those two ponies were. If they got my Doctor joke, and we’re okay being ponies, and one had a squirrel pet, then I must trust them in some way. It was too early in my timeline, though. I would know them later, and trust them. I would have to.

Future Me sent all three (four, if you count Daffodil) of them here. I just know it.

“I’ll go to Turn Left as soon as I get back to Ponyville.” I said.

River nodded, flying back towards the other. “Until next time, sweetheart.”

I smiled. “I look forward to it, Melody.”

She had her hoof on the door. River was frowning. “And Terra, I’m sorry." I tilted my head at her. “But you have to go with Plan B.”

I gasped. No...not Plan B...

Author's Note:

Sorry if Shining was a bit OOC. I was working off an old theory I saw (or maybe it was a joke) that Shining sucked at his job. So, hearing that Raspberry had actually done his job better than he did would make him angry and lash out at the source of the anger.
I had decided to cut the scene of the Graveyard in CP3 because it just didn't seem like the right place. I can't be a bitch 24/7. Not unless I can get a paycheck for that.
Comment. Please. I like you guys talking about it. I don't care if it's basically hatemail. I like seeing people talking down there!
Two more chapters...and that's one I am most proud of...I felt like a real bitch. I really hope I never run into Morgan Spencer in a dark alley.
The last chapter...we get the Event. The first domino that set off TDMLE. (laughs evilly)

PreviousChapters Next