• Published 13th Jun 2013
  • 340 Views, 2 Comments

Crime - TheDerpyOutcast



a Pegasus mare sells out her own boss for others

  • ...
 2
 340

Chapter 2

Azure Sky woke up in the interrogation room. She felt dizzy, and was very tired. She also was in a rather poor state of health, and needed to be put to bed.
" MY GOGGLES! Where are my goggles!?" She freaked out at the lack of headgear.
"Being dusted for hoofprints." An ECI (Equestria Crime Investigation ) officer walked in.
"You won't find anything. O.C. isn't that dumb when it comes to this stuff."

"O.C.?"

"Orion Comet. He escaped from the place where ponies who fail their exams go. He gave me the goggles." Azure was careful about telling the officer things. The wrong word and Dash would personally throw her into the Pegasus Device, she knew it. (She never actually ever had a good look at it, she just is on the janitorial staff).

"Why did he give you the goggles?"

"We made a deal. I get the proof for him, he gives me the goggles..."

"Were you aware he stole them?"

Azure's mouth dropped. Not even Dash would do that.

"N..no...I.... I didn't..."

Why would he steal? He always has me steal. What was in that case anyway? He just called it proof... oh no. Dash will DEFINITELY throw me into the Pegasus Device for this...

"What was in the briefcase?"

"I have an idea...."

"Continue." The officer looked curious.

"I...I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

Azure sighed. "She'll kill me if I tell you. If she finds out about any of this she'll kill me. I can't tell you."

The officer's eyebrow raised. "Who is 'She'"

"I can't tell you. I gave my life for the job I have. And now I fear I sold it out. Orion is going to tell. He made me get the proof. And... She will personally kill me. She's insane. When she had to kill her sister her sanity snapped. She has no mercy."

"WHO IS SHE!?"

"..... R...Rainbow... Rainbow Dash..."

"The Element of Loyalty?"

Azure Sky nodded. "Don't tell her about this. Don't question her. She'll kill me on the spot..."

"Why would an Element of Harmony kill somepony?"

"Harmony is nothing to the Dash I know. She's a psychopathic murderer. I even taped what she does in a sense...." She felt for her video camera. "Where's my camera?"

The officer handed the small black device with a CWC symbol etched on it to Azure Sky, who flipped to the tape.
......

"Hey. Orion said I could use this as proof. That is the Pegasus Device." The camera turned.
"I'm on the top floor of the weather factory in Cloudsdale. In the rainbow department. This is where failures go. The top of the Device is not rusty, it's blood."

"We turn ponies. Live ponies. Into rainbows. Rainbow Dash is in charge here. She'll kill me if she sees any of this..."
.......

The video ended suddenly.

"Well... that was... interesting."

"I live in that building. I actually made a secret exit to get out."

"They don't let you leave?"

"One of the rules is 'Once you get in, you never get out.' Nopony ever leaves. How Orion escaped still puzzles me, but I assumed he realized that there is a flaw in the Pegasus Device. When dropped in if you grab a small ledge and pull against the side of it, right above the grinders, you can make it to a hole intended for fume release, climb up a small ladder, or fly, through the pipe, and go into the sky. However, most are killed by the fumes. I just cut a door in my outside wall."

"Where is Orion Comet now?"

"No idea. He finds me when he wants me. In fact, his marefriend was killed in the factory. After seeing that Scootaloo went, he devoted his life to avenging her. He found out that I had a way out and hired me to get evidence for him. He had me steal the case of security tapes and photos from the weather factory and gave me the goggles for my services. I don't know if that is what's in the briefcase, but I'm pretty sure, based on the fact it has the CWC symbol with SECURITY over it on the cover." Azure sighed, "Dash will kill me for this..."
The officer slid a file across the table.

"This was with your stuff."

"A file of all my missions. Open it, if you want to."

Author's Note:

What is in the file?

We all want to know.

Why did the tape randomly end?

The answer is soon....

Just don't tell Dash about this.

Comments ( 2 )
Comment posted by Ambercatlucky2 deleted Jun 22nd, 2013
Comment posted by TheDerpyOutcast deleted Jun 22nd, 2013
Login or register to comment