• Published 13th Jun 2013
  • 2,792 Views, 29 Comments

TCB - Ponify - vadram



“People of Earth! You have been lied to! The Conversion Bureau is not what it seems.” H.A.T.E.C.B. opening statement.

  • ...
29
 29
 2,792

Clip Four: We are...

HAThE
Conversion
Bureau
Ponify - We are...


After the third of fourth instalment of the ad, “No Signal” appeared on the billboard, and it stood like that for a few minutes, after which the screen went black again and a loud, high-pitched shriek was heard before the distorted voice of a man started talking.

“People of Earth!” the words echoed through the city. “You have been lied to!”

The image returned, a human wearing a black suit and what could best be described as a grotesque horse mask stood in front of a desk, like a news anchor.

“The Conversion Bureau is not what it seems.” He talked without gesticulation, without any kind of movement whatsoever. It was like the video was frozen.

“But just don’t take our word for it. Over the course of the next days we will be showing the world proof of what is actually going on there.”

“We are H.A.T.E.C.B. Humans Against The Conversion Bureau, and expect to hear from us soon.”

The screen cuts directly to the soda commercial. And Joe tries to get some sleep.