• Published 13th Jun 2013
  • 2,801 Views, 29 Comments

TCB - Ponify - vadram



“People of Earth! You have been lied to! The Conversion Bureau is not what it seems.” H.A.T.E.C.B. opening statement.

  • ...
29
 29
 2,801

Clip Ten: End

The
Conversion
Bureau
Ponify - End


The president himself called for an investigation of the Bureau and the riots stopped.

The Conversion Bureau’s agencies were reopened, and things got more or less back to normal.

The glass door of one such agency slid open and a man entered the building.

“Welcome,” the young female receptionist greeted the visitor with a smile on her face. “May I interest you in a TCB brochure?”

“Yes please,” the man answered.

She handed out a small colorful brochure that offered the same information the commercial did.

“Here you are. If you have any questions feel free to ask me, mister...”

“Joe...”

Comments ( 23 )

2716522 this is a good point, but the rest of the story is mostly about him, so i will leave it as it, for now.

“To facilitate the transformation of humans into sentient equines.”
The Conversion Bureau Mission Statement

... sapient. :rainbowwild:

2716597

Its a common mistake, no worries.

2716623
I hereby pass the blame onto Google.
Always blame the corporations.

Not sure what it is you like about the TCB stuff Vad. :derpytongue2:

Merlos sighs and lights his pipe.

2716756 tried my hand at writing a story for a contest on TCB, this is what I came up with.

2716766

Oh, how'd it go?

T'was merely an offhand comment by the way, I've never read a TCB fic myself. :pinkiehappy:

2716774 contest is still ongoing.
I stumbled across the contest on another group, (can't remember which though possible the writers ) so I thought
Maybe I can get a couple of views or maybe even a watch or two if I am lucky.

2716784

I wish you luck with the endeavor sir. :pinkiesmile:

It's very much luck getting things on this site most times, there are some good strategies though.

I'm not sure what you want to say about advertisement/propaganda? Was the "guy in the mask" well staged, but false propaganda against the TCB or was it the voice of freedom against a fascist conspiracy? Unless your goal was a "doubt everything"-kind of message a bit of closure would have been nice.

Hmm, a decent ending to a story that does sorta touch on the nature of advertising. And does leave us wondering about Joe, a little. I would urge that you actually get the story preread, though - there are a fair few trips and stumbles in your word choice and I can't decide what tense you're trying to stick to.

Good enough to avoid a downvote, but not quite good enough to earn an upvote, given the myriad of strange word choices. Best of luck in the contest.

I got a 502 bad gateway when I came here, and this is in the 502 group...are you conspiring with the gateway?

2737689
about 7h ago server activity was at the highest, and the number of 502 errors were at its peek.
sorry about that, blame Knighty

2759749
Are we aloud to have naughty no no words in out profile pics?! :rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh:

2835315 You sound like a little kid.
Yes, our profile pictures can be made of swears.

2976256
Bitch N word, My mommy says naughty no no words are offensive, and I dont find them appropriot on a MY LITTLE PONY<-- Fanfic website qq?

2976587 Well, you see, this is the internet. People don't give a shit that it's a little girls show... :pinkiehappy:

2977834
Dude. Some one as naughty as you shouldnt be on a MLP fanfiction website. This site is sposed to be KID friendly. What If I wrote a fanfic about Big mac shoving his throbbing, wet dick in your weaving little pussy. How would you like that?

2977887>>2977834 just a fair warning, this is turning in a flame war, cut it out or i will delete the comments, :fluttercry:

2978704 But... I'm feeding the troll... :raritydespair:

2977887 Sure! But don't forget the bondage~

2978704

But but....This is a kid friendly site :fluttercry:

Login or register to comment