• Published 13th Jun 2013
  • 2,802 Views, 29 Comments

TCB - Ponify - vadram



“People of Earth! You have been lied to! The Conversion Bureau is not what it seems.” H.A.T.E.C.B. opening statement.

  • ...
29
 29
 2,802

Clip One: Intro

The
Conversion
Bureau
Ponify - Intro


”...”

“What are the worst things one gets to experience in ones life?”

“The loss of a love one?”

“Poverty?”

“Disease?”

“Well I guess out of the eight or so billion of us out there someone had to get the combo. But why the fuck did it have to be me?”

“Okay, I may be getting a little ahead of myself, let me start from the beginning.”

“Hello there, my name is Joe, and I am your average earth human male. Twenty-ish something years old, a college dropout, who just had a hell of a year.”

“Where do I start?”

“A few months ago my entire life went to hell.”

“First my phone died during the night, and I woke up late. Normally that would be a good thing, except that I had a job, and a history of getting late to work. So I grabbed my dead phone and it’s charger and rushed over to work, where I was going to charge it. When I got there I was two hours late, but I got right to work trying to catch up on the lost time. It was a stormy day but work was close enough so I just ran over. No sooner that the phone starts charging that the boss want to talk to me. Ten minutes of yelling and generally making me feel like a little piece of crap, and he gives me the boot. I go pack my stuff and I get a text. It was my sister telling me that dad died.”

“So there I was, jobless, saddened, and worst still I managed to catch a cold.”

“Needless to say it was just not my day.”

“...”