• Published 16th Jun 2013
  • 28,984 Views, 783 Comments

Royal Duties - TwistedSpectrum



AWKWARD: Being a normal guy and having Cadance switch bodies with you. BAD: Being sent to Equestria in her body. REALLY BAD: Shining thinks you're actually his wife. REALLY, REALLY BAD: He tells you he wants kids!

Comments ( 148 )

All of my fucking yes. Thank you so much!

Comment posted by Caimotto1 deleted Jul 23rd, 2013

Sure the horses here aren't really like the sentient ponies of Equestria, but a lot things actually carry over...

Sapient. You, along with (what feels like) 99% of people who use this word, mean sapient.

2921940
Oh thank you, I learned something new today:twilightsmile:

That was quite a nice ending to an already nice story. Also nice to see Cadance get a happy end, she was kind of a bitch in your story :rainbowlaugh:

Damn... that was sick... but enjoyable

Well, I'm at work right now, what to do?
Also, did you read the "Double Star" by Robert Heinlein? Just wondering.

2921970
I love it when people take to being educated about the meaning of words so positively! :yay:

2922019
That might explain some people's confusion, but a mistake like this, made so often by so many... is interesting, from a linguistic perspective, but also annoying, in a "someone is mixing up the uses of they're/their/there"-way, both for the same reason: The meanings of "sentient" and "sapient" are nothing alike!

2922056
1) It's a pretty clop heavy chapter, so I probably wouldn't read it at work :trollestia:
2) I haven't read "Double Star" (or heard of it until now) but after reading the plot summary on Wikipedia I can definitely see the connection. It's actually pretty crazy just how similar the central conflict (and the ending) really is :rainbowhuh:

2922069
Meh, don't reply to the critics. They often have a few valid points and trying to argue with them just turns the comments into a shit show. You just have to accept that not everyone will like each story.

2922072
Too late, already read. Great, of course.
About the "Double Star", I just suddenly remembered about it yesterday, I read this story many years ago, as a child. It impressed me, no wonder why I love so much what you write. All fucking fetishes originate in childhood)

OO_OO
Me haev no woerds.

2922131
That's part of the "interesting". If I'm able to tell what a person means--that is, if I'm able to tell, when someone uses "sentient", whether they really do mean sentient or actually mean sapient--with what (I'm pretty sure) is nearly 100% accuracy, does it really matter? Is a separate word really needed in that case? Well, for biology, anthropology, psychology(?), (xenology, in sci fi,) and other sciences, it's definitely useful, but just because the experts use it... Well, we generally don't say in everyday conversation, "I have a Monteggia fracture." we just say, "My arm is broken."

(I don't think we should be hijacking this story's comment to be talking about things like this!)

He smirks again, “Well, if you think you can keep up with me, I hope you like how you look with that.” He nods his head towards my stomach bulge.

I reach down to rub my pregnant belly once more, and I realize I’m getting close to orgasm myself, “Oh? And why... why is that?”

Shining's breaths get shallow, “Because, I’m not going to give you much downtime. After you have that baby, as soon as you’re ready for it I’m going to start working on giving you a second baby. Then a third. Then a fourth. Then a fifth...” Shining licks his lips, “And on and on I’ll go. You better get used to how you look with a baby bulge Cadance, you'll be looking that like for the rest of your life. You’ll going to have more foals than there are rooms in this entire castle...”

I bite my lip so hard it bleeds, the thought of being perpetually pregnant with foal after foal with no end in sight drives me over the edge and my mind erupts in carnal pleasure. “Yes!! Shining!!!”

Yyyyeeessss, that's what I like to hear! :yay:

When/if a sequel is made, can you link to it in the form of a new chapter? It'd sure make things convenient...

*breaths in * Ok im gonna try not to rofl all over the place I enter this..... I *snicker*.... Dare you... *giggle*... to make a continuation... *pfphphphI*.... of this story...... Bwahahahaha. {can't get that darn trollestia face outa my head} /refer to this emoticon here/ ->:trollestia:

I'm honestly surprised that evil Cadance got redeemed in the end and is enjoying his new life and at least didn't ruin his life that bad. Although Twilight's reaction to finding out the truth about the new Cadance had me worried for a second. I can just imagine her trying to find proof the new Cadance is evil and would do everything possible to prove it until the curiosity of her former world would get to her. Well all's well that ends well now. Everybody seems to be happy.

So fucking good :heart: yes!

Does anybody have pictures of what might be the offspring of said couple (Shining and Cadence?)

Cause me thinketh they be teh cutest tings eva!

A awesome ending to a awesome story!!:rainbowkiss:

- thank you!

I like how you gave "Cadenza" a happy ending too.
In more ways than one I suppose.

2921924

Wait you used that one too?

Comment posted by Caimotto1 deleted Jul 23rd, 2013
Comment posted by Caimotto1 deleted Jul 23rd, 2013
Comment posted by Caimotto1 deleted Jul 23rd, 2013
Comment posted by Caimotto1 deleted Jul 23rd, 2013
Comment posted by Caimotto1 deleted Jul 23rd, 2013
Comment posted by Caimotto1 deleted Jul 23rd, 2013

The comments are full of hate. Make :heart: instead

I find it strange how attracted to them I am. I mean, teets on ponies were a non issue and hardly something worthy of sexual desire.

I have noticed I too am oddly attracted to female breasts. I blame it on evolution and brain wiring.
I like how you have Cadenza learning life as a human. She enjoys a life she never would of had due to her social standing. Now she actually has to work for something, which makes it all the better to receive.

Pfft, if only he knew how much better things were from the female perspective. Oh god, I could do this all day.

Really? Is she not scared of lockjaw?

We’re not quite BFFs yet, but things are getting better by the day.

I am sure every girl thinks about their husbands sister and becoming friends with her with cock shoved down her (the wife) throat. I am sure if I was a girl, I would think of such things. Too bad testing the hypothesis is utterly impossible with today's technology.

For the past six months, Shining has ‘fed me breakfast’ like this literally every single morning.

I know ejaculate has protein and sugars in it, but I have heard it tastes more bitter. Not sure if I should science this one or not. :rainbowderp:

Shining smirks and licks me a few more times, “Oh? Who said anything about downtime?”

Cause it would be like a hot dog down a hallway! I hope Cadance is doing Kegels, would not want incontinence to rear it's ugly head after birthing.

Ponies in Equestria had never heard of the cowgirl position, well, that was before I introduced it to Shining (and then Blueblood).

So it is more of an 'open marriage', are they even sure the foal is not Blueblood's? Can't remember the reason for Bluey being a total dick to Rarity as well, maybe something about being seen as a prize?

You suck me dry several times a day, and you still need Blueblood to come by twice a week and give you even more!

Is eating that much cum even healthy?

and I’m going to embrace it 110% of the way.

DRINK ALL THE CUM!

Even normal sluts have the decency to stop fucking when they have a baby on the way.

According to my friend and his wife, this is not the case.

I kiss him back, “I’m no normal mare.”

She is an alicorn mare that was once a horny human male, I get the feeling Shining and Bluey are in over their heads. They'll have to bring in Big Mac and Braeburn to even have a chance at winning.

I bite my lip so hard it bleeds, the thought of being perpetually pregnant with foal after foal with no end in sight drives me over the edge and my mind erupts in carnal pleasure.

Achievement Received!
"Baby Cannon! You Now Have A Pregnancy Fetish!"

Wow, didn't notice any errors. Either I am slacking off, the story really drew me in, or your team has done a great job editing.
Why have I been reading all these genderbending, transform fics? :facehoof:

Gender bending transform fics are sooo much fan a fun fun:pinkiehappy: Forget the girl thing, way to boring. I wanna be an alicorn mare:twilightsmile: As always great job:raritywink: Your story was my first clop-y tale:raritywink:

oh fuck epilogue update? nuuuuuuh must read but the action music for xcom is ringing so loudly in my head , muuuuust plaaaay >_> ........
or rather start the game , have a hand come out of the screen and bitch slap me , then the game gives me a game over , cause you know that's what happens when you start a game on impossible iornman mode , you did know that right?......

2924050
This was my face while reading your entire post:
oi39.tinypic.com/23afb.jpg


2924272

Your story was my first clop-y tale

I'm both honored and horrified. Well, welcome to the dark side I suppose :rainbowwild:

2924050

So it is more of an 'open marriage', are they even sure the foal is not Blueblood's? Can't remember the reason for Bluey being a total dick to Rarity as well, maybe something about being seen as a prize?

Blueblood is just there for the threesomes, and he respects the fact that Cadance is Shining's wife. The baby is Shining's too, in the earlier chapter with Blueblood it details how Blueblood wasn't allowed to finish inside Cadance because they all knew she was trying to get pregnant with Shining. Now that she has a bun in the oven, Blueblood can probably have even more fun.

2924450
I take it you like my peanut gallery comments. I like the cum drinking one personally.

Well, you can still get pregnant if no one finishes in the vagina still, pre-cum can hold sperm. Those little bastards are everywhere. But kinda interesting how far he/she has come. And I remember that chapter, Cadance was basically a pig on a spit over a fire, being filled with "stuffing" from both sides. I think I liked it far too much for Blueblood being in there. But I did like that "wait, what, I wanted a threesome" bit.

2921940 normally I would complain about being in the 99%, but I guess now I'm in the 1%, so I'll celebrate instead! :yay:

Glad to see candance is doing alright. I was thinking that she/he would end up in an insane asylum.

JBL

2925301 For someone who hates transformation fics, this one stands heads and shoulders above the rest. Well done!

2922069

I'm sorry, but what? So Celestia, knowing the problem this innocent person is having, decides to basically screw with his mind by making him think she's a tyrant? No. You can't justify that by saying she was testing him. That amounts to a person who was attacked going to the cops, and after asking what they do to the victims of an attack, the cop tells the person that they lock the victim in prison.

How does that test anything? You don't extend someone's suffering to see what they do, that's just stupid. If she seriously wanted to test him (which would still be incredibly OOC), then she would have told him the truth. After all, you can't get an accurate reaction if what you tell them is a complete lie ("Hm, let's see how he adapts if he thinks I'm going to kill him for being forced in another body against his will. Oh I'm such a genius!"). :facehoof:

Maybe I'm just not being clear enough. My number one issue with this story is that it is only possible by forcing the characters to hold idiot balls while also forcing them to act completely OOC. If the characterization was correct, Celestia would have helped him the moment he asked for help. You know, because she's not a complete monster.

Sorry for the long reply, but my stance on Celestia being OOC just won't change (mainly because it's impossible to justify). I'll have to agree to disagree with that.

As for Cadence, I'm not really sure why you brought her up. Was there something specific in my post you were replying to in regards to her?

I think my junk just caught on fire . . . . . . . .
Worth it.

I'm sorry to hear that you won't be writing a sequel yourself, but a suppose a fan continuation could be good to. Be sure to link us to it when it happens.

2921970 you know like Homo Sapiens

I had already spent all of this dude’s money, not to mention ruined his car and most of his belongings. He didn’t have too many friends when this all started, and my destructive ‘vacation’ drove those few away.

I fucking knew it.

But I'm glad old-Cadence turned around and got a happy ending. That was nice.

well thanks for that extra treat , downer endings are always such downers , although this was only like a half downer.....

awww , i was hopping old cadence was going ot have sexy time with some of his horse buddies , but instead he just got hooked up with another stupid human female :/ .....

but anyways , so that's good to hear about a fan sequel lol , but how will we be notified of it's posting?.....

:pinkiecrazy:This story is amassing!

:pinkiesmile: Yet I still have mixed feelings from the ending.
i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7677666560/h1177A3CB/

2927202

but anyways , so that's good to hear about a fan sequel lol , but how will we be notified of it's posting?.....

I'll post a new "chapter" which will be a link to the new fic page. :twilightsmile:

Damn. Nice job. :raritywink:

Login or register to comment